英文歌词高潮一直重复on my heavy way什么的,歌词1234567是什么歌歌

有一首英文歌,其中高潮部分总是重复I Can Be```这句歌词的是什么歌曲?_百度知道
有一首英文歌,其中高潮部分总是重复I Can Be```这句歌词的是什么歌曲?
《I Could Be The One》这首歌是Donna lewis唱的歌手:Donna Lewis 专辑:Blue Plante I could be your sea of sand I could be your warmth of desire I could be your prayer of hope I could be your gift to everyday I could be your tide of heaven I could be a hint of what’s to come I could be ordinary I could be the one I could be your blue eyed angel I could be the storm before the calm I could be your secret pleasure I could be your well wishing well I could be your breath of life I could be your European dream I could be ordinary I could be the one Now I would lie here in the darkness Now I would lie here for all time Now I would lie here watching over you Comfort you Sing to you I could be your worry partner I could be your socialite I could be your green eyed monster I could be your force of light I could be your temple garden I could be your tender hearted child I could be ordinary I could be the one Now I would lie here in the darkness Now I would lie here for all time Now I would lie here watching over you Comfort you Sing to you Will I ever change the journey Will the hushed tones disappear Oh little Rita Let me hold you Oh little Rita Let me love you I could be your leafy island I could be your thunder in the clouds I could be your dark enclosure I could be your romantic soul I could be your small beginning I could be your suit in universe I could be ordinary I could be the one I could be ordinary I could be the one I could be ordinary I could be the one
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
艾薇儿 Girlfriend
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,男生唱的。歌词里move这个单词居多,高潮时候也是一直重复着move 节奏轻快_百度知道
求一首英文歌,男生唱的。歌词里move这个单词居多,高潮时候也是一直重复着move 节奏轻快
我在一个时装秀上听到的,背景音乐
提问者采纳
Maroon 5----Moves Like Jagger 主唱是Adam 是不是在一个内衣时尚秀出现过的
提问者评价
对呀 ,是呀~ 昨天看的 那个时装秀是什么时装秀你知道么
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
move mountain
三星广告也用这个 move like Jagger
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首女的唱的英文歌高潮歌词有什么什么new way_百度知道
一首女的唱的英文歌高潮歌词有什么什么new way
歌词大致部分:什么什么NEW WAY 然后是 哦哦哦
Satisfied - JewelIf you love somebody you'd better let it outDon't hold it back while you're trying to figure it outDon't be timid don't be afraid to hurtRun toward the flame run toward the fire and hold on for you're worthCuz the only real pain heart can ever knowIs the sorrow or regret when you don't let your feelings showSo did you say it did you mean itDid you lay it on the line did you make it countDid you look 'em in the eye 'n did they feel itDid you say it in time did you say it out loudCuz if you did hon then you've lived some 'n that feeling insideThat's called satisfiedBusy people walking by can't help but worrysomeSo many things to do so little love get's doneEmpty hearts everywhere drowning but dying of thirstIf we won't love it's not that tough start by giving it firstIt's easy to give baby can't you seeJust close your eyes open your heart and do what comes naturallySo did you say it did you mean itDid you lay it on the line did you make it countDid you look 'em in the eye 'n did they feel itDid you say it in time did you say it out loudCuz if you did hon then you've lived some that feeling insideThat's called satisfiedHorses're built to runSummers mean to shine in the barnFlowers're made to bloomAnd there's usWe were born to loveWe were born to loveSo did you say it did you mean itDid you lay it out on the lineDid you say it did you mean itDid you lay it on the line did you make it countDid you look em in the eye 'n did they feel itDid you say it in time did you say it out loudBecause if you did hon then you've lived some that feeling insideThat's called satisfiedThat's called satisfied
叔叔好像不是
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一段歌词里面的高潮是 ye~~~ 在耶了几秒后是 Its coming on(好像是这个)_百度知道
一段歌词里面的高潮是 ye~~~ 在耶了几秒后是 Its coming on(好像是这个)
Usher——《yeah!》Yeah, Yeah Yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahYeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahI'm in the club with my homies,tryna get a lil V-I,keep it down on the low key,cause you know how it feels.I said shorty she was checkin up on me,from the game she was spittinmy ear you'd think that she knew me.So we decided to chillConversation got heavy,she had me feelin like she's ready to blow!(Watch Out!, Watch Out!)She saying come get me,come get me,So I got up and followed her to the floor,she said baby lets go,When I told her I saidYeah (yeah)Shorty got down to come and get meYeah (yeah)I got so caught up I forgot she told meYeah (yeah)Cause if my girl new it'd be best to hold meYeah (yeah)Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming:Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahYeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahShes all up in my head now,got me thinking thatit might good idea to take her with me,Cause she's ready to leave.Now I gotta keep it real now,cause on a one-to-ten she's a certified twenty,and that just aint me.Cause I don't know if I take that chancejust where is it gonna lead,But what I do know is the wayshe dance makes shorty alright with me.The way she getting low!I'm like yeah, just work that out for me.She asked for one more dance and I'mLike yeah, how the hell am I supposed to leave?And I saidLuda!Watch out!My outfit's ridiculous,In the club lookin' so conspicuous.And Rowl! These women al on the prowl,if you hold the head steady I'm a milk the cow.Forget about the game I'm a spit the truth,I won't stop till I get em in they birthday suits.So gimmie the rhythm and it'll be off with they clothes,then bend over to the front and touch your toes.I left the jag and I took the roles,if they aint cuttingthen I put em on foot patrol.How you like me now, when my pinky's valuedover three hundred thousand,Lets drank you the one to please,Ludacris fill cups like double d's.Me and Ush once more and we leave em dead,we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed to sayTake that and rewind it back,Lil' Jon got the rhythm make ya booty go (clap)Take that and rewind it back,Usher got the voice make ya booty go (clap)Take that and rewind it back,Ludacris got the flow make ya booty go (clap)Take that and rewind it back,Lil'Jon got the beat make ya booty go (clap)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高潮的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 不知道为了什么歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信