lovesick网络小说_leave note为题,写一篇英语作文不少于100字单词

以环保为题,写一篇80单词左右的英语作文,英语,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以环保为题,写一篇80单词左右的英语作文,英语,
以环保为题,写一篇80单词左右的英语作文,英语,
As time goes by,man is making the earth sick.People cut down too many trees and leave bubbish everywhere.Factories let out their waste without doing anything to it.This has cause some serious problems.Such as the land is sandy,the river is dirty,the air is less clean,even the temperature of the earth is rising.What should we do to save the earth?My suggestion is that we should plant more trees,put rubbish into dusbins and stop factories pouring waste directly into the air or rivers.In all,we have only earth,we should do our best to protect it,or we will reget.write a note to your teather to ask for sick leave英语作,文至少有一句宾语从句和一句状语从句60字_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
write a note to your teather to ask for sick leave英语作,文至少有一句宾语从句和一句状语从句60字
write a note to your teather to ask for sick leave英语作,文至少有一句宾语从句和一句状语从句60字
Dear teacher:I'm sorry to say that I cannot go to school tomorrow.Wearing little clothes today and playing basketball all day,I have caught a cold.If you have some homework or some notice that I must know,or if you want to know any other thing,please call my phone.I will get well soon.your's XX(注:全部59个字)中考英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
中考英语作文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语作文万能模板:A Sick Note
【网络综合-英语作文万能模板:A Sick Note】:无忧考网高中作文频道为大家整理的英语作文万能模板:病假条 A Sick Note ,供大家参考。更多阅读请查看本站
频道。To: Liu YangFrom:Lynn WangDate:May 2,2012Subject: Sick Leave of AbsenceDear Mr. Liu, Yesterday afternoon, I went swimming because of the hot weather. Unfortunately, I caught a cold and I felt a headache. This morning I went to see the doctor. He told me to take two days off and have a good rest. Therefore, I would like to know if I could ask for a sick leave of absence from today to tomorrow. The day after tomorrow, I will come back to school.亲爱的刘老师:昨天下午,由于天气炎热我去游泳了。不幸的是,我感冒了,而且有点头痛。今天早上我去看医生了,他要我休息两天,好好休息。因此,我想知道我可不可以请今明两天的病假。后天我就可以回学校了。高中英语写作55篇范文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥3.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
高中英语写作55篇范文
高​中​英​语​写​作5​篇​范​文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)