isitapear他十分愤怒改为夸张句复数句

把下列单词改为复数形式单词非别为:banana tomato orange hamburger carrot egg strawberry apple vegetable chair table pencil case volleyball pear broccoli_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
把下列单词改为复数形式单词非别为:banana tomato orange hamburger carrot egg strawberry apple vegetable chair table pencil case volleyball pear broccoli
把下列单词改为复数形式单词非别为:banana tomato orange hamburger carrot egg strawberry apple vegetable chair table pencil case volleyball pear broccoli
bananastomatoesorangeshamburgerscarrotseggsstrawberriesapplesvegetableschairstablespencilscasesvolleyballspears最后一个不确定.this is a banana tree_________(变成复数)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
this is a banana tree_________(变成复数)
this is a banana tree_________(变成复数)
thsese are banana trees.Pear复数_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
pears如果有帮到您 请给予好评
谢谢拉#^_^#祝您愉快&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
新概念梯级测试卷
初中英语一年级(下)新概念梯级测试卷●测试内容:第17-18单元●测试时间:90分钟
●测试总分:100分基础知识达纲检测一、找出划线部分读音与其他三个不同的单词。(10分)(
D.o'clock(
)2.A.goodness
)3.A.basket
)4.A.certainly
)7.A.heavy
D.teacher(
)9.A.classroom
)10.A.number
D.full二、汉译英。(15分)1.一瓶桔子汁
2.儿童节3.在床上
4.充满......的5.坐下
6.把...收起来7.别发愁
8....怎么样9.谢天谢地
10.足球队11.get down
12.look after13.Here you are
14.mend the TV Set15.look like
16.What's wrong三、选词填空。(10分)1.This bag is heavy,please
me help you.(have,let)2.Excuse me,Bob!Can you _______ this chair to your room?(take,put)3.This box of books is too heavy.I can't _______ it.(put,carry)4.Jim,you can't _______ your shoes on the bed.(take,put)5.The cake is very nice.Can'I _______ it,Mum?(take,have)6.Look!The girl can _______ the heavy bag.(take,carry)7.Don't _______ this book on the desk.(take,put)8.This bag is too heavy.Could you _______ me?(help,let)9.Please _______ Kate help you.(let,have)10.This box is empty.Could I _______ a full one?(give,have)四、用反义词填空。(10分)1.His pen is new.Mine is _________.2.This room is big.That one is _________.3.A:Am I right?B:No,you are _________.4.My mother is old,but she looks _________.5.The box is too heavy.Can I have a _________ one,please?6.Close the door,please.Don't _________ it.7.Where's my ruler?It isn't on my desk.Oh,it's _________ my desk.8.This bottle is empty.Please give me that _________ one.9.I don't want a black hat.I want a _________ one.10.His father isn't in now.He is _________.五、根据句意填入适当的词。(10分)1.The girl is only five _________ old.2.My kite is broken.Can you _________ it for me?3.Don't _________ about your lessons.I can help you.4.I want a knife.Could you give me _________?5.My daughter is lost.Please help me _________ her.6.The twins are my friends.One is in Row 1 and the _________ is in Row 2.7.It's time _________ my class.I must go to classroom.8.What' the time now?It's ten _________ past two.9.Could you give me a bottle of orange _________?10.On _________ Day the children have a good time.六、从B栏中选出与A栏相应的答语。(10分)A(
)1.Are all the bags in the classroom?(
)2.Let me help you.(
)3.Where's your book?(
)4.Can you take it to the car?(
)5.Are you all here today?(
)6.Are these boxes heavy?(
)7.Could you help me,please?(
)8.Thanks.(
)9.Let's put these books in the box.(
)10.Can you carry it?BA.Thanks.B.Yes,I can.C.Yes,they are.D.On the bed.E.No,they aren't.F.Yes,we are.G.OK.H.You're welcome.I.Certainly.J.Yes,I can.七、补全对话。(20分)(A)A:Kate,could you help me,please?B:What _________ _________?A:It's time to go home,but I can't _________ my bike.B:Don't
,Kate.Let me _________ you.Look!A red bike.Is thatA:Where?B:_________ the tree,over there.A:Yes,it's _________.Thank you very much.(B)A:Kate,could you help me,please?B:_________ _________?A:My plane is _________ the tree.I can't _________ _________.B:_________ _________.I can help you.A:Can you _________ _________ _________?B:I think _________.A:Thank you.B:_________ _________.八、句型转换。(15分)1.Where is my pencil-box?(改为复数形式)2.I want to go to school.(变为否定句)I
to go to school.3.The red car is over there.(对划线部分提问)the red car?4.She can take it to the room.(变为一般疑问句)take it to the room?5.Lucy is on duty today.(对划线部分提问)is on duty today?6.She can sing the song in English.(变为否定句)She
the song in English.7.The desk is heavy.(用划线的词的反义词改写句子,句意不变)The desk is
.8.She wants to put her new shoes in the box.(对划线部分提问)she want to put in the box?9.I'm in Grade One.(对划线部分提问)are you in?10.We are all here today.(改为踊般疑问句)_______ _______all here today?11.I can carry the box.(改为一般疑问句)_______ you _______ the box?12.My skirt is on the bed.(就划线部分提问)_______ _______ your skirt?13.Is the book in the bag?(改为复数形式)_________ the _________ in the bag?14.You are welcome.(同义句转换)That's _______ _______.15.Please give me a bottle of orange.(同上)Please _______ a bottle of orange _______ me.初中英语一年级(下)新概念梯级测试卷●测试内容:第17-18单元●测试时间:90分钟
●测试总分:100分重点难点过关测试一、选择填空。(15分)(
)1.Who's _______ duty today?A.on
)2.The box is too _______.You can't put them in it.    A.heavy
)3.I want _______ some books to the classroom.    A.take
D.to give(
)4.This bottle is empty._______ I _______ a full one?    A.Can,carry
B.Will,have
C.Could,carry
D.Could,have(
)5.Mum,I _______ and play football.    A.want
C.want to go
D.want go(
)6.Tony,could you _______ the table under the tree?    A.put
)7.He has _______ old car._______ car is _______ black one.    A.an,The,the B.an,The,a
D.an,A,the(
)8.It's very big,_______ it's not heavy.    A.and
)9.Please give _______ some apples.    A.I
)10.-Could you help me,please?    -_______.    A.Yes,I am
C.Certainly
D.No,I'm not(
)11.-I don't like the blue shirt.It's small.    -Well,_______?    A.What that one
B.How is that one    C.What about that one
D.How that one(
)12.My father's sister _______.    A.look young
B.look like    C.looks young
D.look the same(
)13.What's wrong
the bike?    A.about
)14.This is your sock.Where is
one?    A.other
B.the other
)15.-Oh dear!I can't get down.   -
!Let me help you.   A.Don't worry
C.Come down
D.Thank goodness二、补全对话。(35分)1.A:Could you put that box over there,please?B:I'm sorry I
.It's ________ ________.A:Let me ________ ________.B:Thank you very much.A:________ ________.2.A:Is this box ________?I want to put some books ________ it.B:No,it is ________.How about ________ ________ over there?I think it is ________.A:Let me ________ and ________.Ok,it's empty.Could you come and help me ________ these
books ________?B:________!A:Thank you again!(又、再)3.A:Please have a ________ of orange.B:No,thanks.Could I ________ a bottle of water, please?A:Certainly!Here you are.B:This bottle is ________.A:Oh,sorry!Here is a ________ one.B:Thank you.三、在空格处填入一个词,使句意完整。(30分)1.Please come ________ way.2.We are in Class 3 and this is ________ classroom.3.My ________ is broken.So I don't know the time.4.Here's a letter(信) for your sister.Please give ________ to ________.5.These two pictures aren't the same.They're ________.6.Our English teacher isn't old.She's ________.7.Three and four is eingh.Am I ________?No,you're ________.8.I'm thirsty(渴了).Could I ________ a ________ of ________?9.Today is ________.It's the second(第二) day of a week.10.My kite is in the tree.I can't ________ it ________ ________ the tree.四、完形填空。(20分)(1)
〗April 1,Mike decided to play a joke on his friend.At lunc h time he said to Tom,"I think we're going to have a science test this afternoo n.""A test?"said Tom."Really?""Yes,it's quite
,"sai d Mike."When I was passing by Mr Hill's room,he was talking with
teacher about a test.I think there will
a scien ce test this afternoon.Tell Bob and Kate about it."Later,Tom told Bob and Kate about the test.
almost all the
students in Mr Hill's science class knew about it.They quickly went into the c lassroom and began to
.But not Mike.He was laughing to himself
his classmates." What fools!"he thought."April fools."When class began,Mr Hill said to the students,"Class,we're going to have a test
today."Mike was surprised,He could not
his ears.When Mr Hill han ded out the
,the students began to write.But not Mike.He
think and think and think.It really was April Fools' Day for Mike.1.A.In
D.At2.A.true
D.right3.A.the other
D.all the others4.A.be
D.×5.A.After a long time
B.After schoolC.After the science class
D.Soon6.A.play
B.do maths exercisesC.study
D.read magazines and newspapers7.A.about
D.by8.A.believe
B.believe in
D.know9.A.test
D.papers10.A.could
D.had to思维发散培优测试 (20分)阅读理解。(20分)(A)This is Jim's bedroom.Look at the room.What can you see?I can see some pictures
and a kite.They are on the wall.Jim's football clothes are on the chair.On the t able are some school books.A football is under the bed.On the bed is sock?Where
is a sock?Where is the other one?I don't know.I think it's under the bed.根据短文内容,判断正误,正确的写T,错误的写F。(
)1.The room is Jim's.(
)2.A map is on the wall.(
)3.You can see a football under the bed.(
)4.Jim's books are in his school bag.(
)5.Jim's socks are on his bed.(B)Peter:Where's Rose?Do you know,Jone?I can't find her.Jone:I don't know.Rose:Hi,Peter!I'm here,in the apple tree!Peter:Oh,you're in the tree!Can you get down?Rose:Yes.Do you want some apples?Peter:Certainly.Give me some,please.Rose:OK.Here's a big one.Catch!Peter:Oh,it's not good.Rose:Oh,sorry.Here's another.Peter:Thank you very much.根据对话内容,选择正确答案。(
)1.Peter can't find ________.   A.Rose
C.his brother
D.his sist er(
)2.Rose is in the ________ tree.   A.banana
)3.Can Rose get down? ________.   A.No
D.I don't know(
)4.________ wants some apples.   A.Jone
C.Everyone
)5.There are ________ people in this dialogue.   A.two
D.five初中英语一年级(下)新概念梯级测试卷●测试内容:第19-20单元●测试时间:90分钟
●测试总分:100分基础知识达纲检测一、找出划线部分读音与其他三个不同的单词。(10分)(
)1.A.bread
)3.A.drink
)4.A.porridge B.sister
)5.A.other
)6.A. throw
D.book二、英汉互译。(10分)1.一瓶牛奶
2.两片面包
3.一些肉4.(你)随便(吃)
5.一杯可口可乐
6.二百五十袋大米7.谢谢你能来
8.some potato chips
9.some rice!and fish10.be good at chess三、用下列各句中所给单词的适当形式填空。(10分)1.It's time ________ ________ ________.(play game)2.How many ________ (glass) of water can you see?3.Write ________ (they) down in your exercise books.4.Can you write down this word ________?(用write的同音词)5.Give ________ (she) a cup of tea,please.6.They can't find ________ (they) boat.where is it?7.These bags are heavy.Those bags are ________.(用heavy的反义词)8.Are Mike's trousers old or ________?(用的反义词)9.This ________ (be) the picture of the ________ (green) family.10.These ________ (be not) our cakes.They're ________.(their)四、用划线词的反义词填空。(10分)1.I can't carry the big bag.Give me the ________ one,please.2.I think Lesson 78 is easy.It isn't ________.3.They don't want empty bottles.They want ________ ones.4.The box is too heavy for the boy.Give him a ________ one.5.The answer is not right.It's ________.五、用适当的介词填空。(10分)1.Hi,Mary! Don't run ________ the car.2.Let me help you.Do it ________ this.3.Excuse me,what is this ________ English?4.This is a picture ________ my family.5.Take these bags ________ the room.6.Put the pencil-box ________ the bag.7.Some children play games ________ the tree.8.Give me a glass ________ water,please.9.-Where is your brother?-He is ________ school.10.I can see some apples ________ the tree.六、用am、is、are或be填空。(10分)1.A:________ you good at volleyball?B:Yes.I ________.2.Tom ________ (not) good at basketball.He ________ good at swimming.3.Lucy and Lily ________ (not) good at jumping.Lucy ________ good at pingpang.Lily
________ good at running.4.A:________ you good at flying kites?B:No,we ________ (not),we ________ good at playing yo-yo.5.A:________ football your favourite sport?B:No,it ________ (not).My favourite sport ________ basketball.6.A:What ________ Jim's favourite sport?Do you know?B:His favourite sport ________ football.7.I ________ a student.You ________ a student.He ________ a student.She ________ a student,too.We ________ all students.8.Mike ________ from America.Lucy ________ from England.Let's ________ friends.七、从下面所给的七个答案中选出适当的内容使对话意思完整。(10分)A:Excuse me.Are you Miss Wang?B:Yes,I am.A:
(1)B:How do you do?
(2)A:Yes,I want a room.Could you help me?B:Certainly.
(3)A:Thank you.B:Here is your room.Please have a look.
.You can put your t hings on it,and you can see the hills and the river through (通过) the window.A.
.Thank you very much.B.That's all right.A.There is a table near the bed.B.How are you today?C.How do you do?D.That's great!E.Can I help you?F.This way,please.G.Would you like a desk,please?八、句型转换。(20分)1.I'd like to see some of your photos.(改为一般疑问句)________ you ________ ________ see some of my photos?2.We go to school at 7 o'clock.(根据句意改写)It's seven o'clock.________ ________ ________ go to school.3.We must drink eihgt glasses of water every day.(对划线部分提问)________ ________ ________ of water must we drink every day?4.I can see some cups of tea on the table.(改为否定句)I ________ see ________ cups of tea on the table.5.He would like a bottle of milk.(改为复数形式)________ would like four ________ of ________.6.It's Tuesday today.(对划线部分提问)________ ________ is it today?7.There's only one piece of meat.(变为复数句子)________ ________ ________ of meat.8.He has porridge and an egg for breakfast.(对划线部分提问)________ ________ he ________ for breakfast?9.You can't drink that bottle of milk.(改为祈使句)________ ________ that bottle of milk.10.Would you like an apple?(改为同义句)________ you ________ an apple?11.Can you swim?(否定回答)________,I ________.12.She's an English teacher in a middle school.(同义句)She's a ________ ________ ________ in a middle school.13.Li Lei and Li Ming aren't in the same class.(同义句)Li Lei and Li Ming ________ in ________ ________.14.I want a go.(变为一般疑问句)________ ________ want a go?15.Jim is a basketball fan.(同义句)Jim ________ basketball very ________.16.I'd like something to drink.(就划线部分提问)________ ________ you like?17.I can see five birds in the tree.(就划线部分提问)________ ________ birds can ________ see in the tree?18.You can see some new words on the blackboard.(改为一般疑问句)________ you see ________ new words on the blackboard?19. Some students like basketball.(就划线部分提问)________ ________ students like basketball?20.I can play cards.(改为一般疑问句并做否定回答)________ ________ play cards?________,I ________.九、连词成句。(10分)1.glass,water,a,only,of,I,want2.drink,to,like,what,would,you3.here,some,apples,nice,have,I4.Something,you,hello,like,would,to,eat5.time,o'clock,to,play,games,it's,is,it,five6.would,like,He,orange,an,some,pears,and7.have,what,and,drink,food,can,I,China,in8.little,food,about,I,know,Chinese9.think,I,know,I,China,your,from,letters,about,something10.China,go to,very much,I,want初中英语一年级(下)新概念梯级测试卷●测试内容:第19-20单元●测试时间:90分钟
)1.How many oranges can you see in the box?I can't see ________.A.two
)2.A:What'a the time,please?    B:It's 7 o'clock.    A:Oh,it's time ________ go to school.    A.on
)3.The bottles are not ________.I can take ________ to the room.    A.them B.it
)4.Could I have ________?    A.some bread B.some breads
C.any bread
D.any breads(
)5.I have ________ English books.But I don't have ________ Japanese books.    A.some...any
B.some...some
C.any...some
D.any...any(
)6.I ________ like some meat and bread.    A.am
)7.-Oh,it's 7 o'clock.    -________.    A.Let's look at your watch
B.It's time to go to bed    C.Let's eat some meat
D.It's time to go to school(
)8.-What would you like?    -________,please.    A.Some pears
B.Some pear
C.Any pears
D.Any pear(
)9.________ time to play games.    A.That's
)10.Don't run like ________.Run like this.    A.it
)11.-Can you ride a bike?-Yes,I ________.    A.can't
)12.Jim's kite is ________ that tree.    A.in
)13.-Are there any pictures on the wall?-Yes,________.    A.it is
B.they are
C.there are
D.there is(
)14.I can ________.It's easy.A.play football
B.play the football    C.play a football
D.play football(
)15.Don't run ________ the kite like that.    A.at
D.in二、完成对话。(20分)high help where flies throw on in worry catch that don't thereA:Hi,Bill,
do you carry a ladder(梯子)?B:To that tree.
that tree.I want to
do that,Bill,It's very
.It's easy.A:Come down,Tom!The bird
away.B:What a pity(遗憾)!A:Don't catch birds!They can
a frisb y.B:OK.三、同义词转换。(30分)1.Today is Monday,________ is Monday ________.2.There boxes are heavy.These are ________ ________.3.Are we all here?________ ________ here?4.Please give me a cup of coffee.Please give a cup of coffee ________ ________.5.Thank you very much.________ a ________.6.It's time for breakfast.It's time ________ ________ breakfast.7.Let me look at your photos.Let me ________ ________ ________ ________ your photos.8.What would you like?What ________ you ________?9.What's the matter with your bike?________ ________ with your bike?10.Have you a knife?________ you ________ a knife?四、补全对话。(35分)(1)A:________ ________,are you Japanese?B:No,I'm Chinese.A:Oh,good.My name is Jim,Jim Green.B:I'm Wu Hua.________ is my friend,Wang Ming.A:Hi!________ ________ ________ ________,Wang Ming.C:Hi!________ ________ ________ ________,too.(2)Allen:Can you ________ ________ bike?Linda:No,I ________.It's ________ hard.Allen:Can ________ help ________?Linda:Yes,please.Allen:Ride it like this,it's ________ hard.Linda:Great!Look!________ can ride it.Allen:That's ________.Linda:Thank you very much.I'm going.Allen:You are ________,but be careful.(Linda falls down)Linda:Ouch!Allen:Are you ________?Linda:I'm OK.Is it ________?Allen:No,please do it again.(3)Han Mei:________ ________,Lily.What's that ________ English?Lily:
It's a frisby.________ you throw it?Han Mei:No,I ________.It's ________ ________.Lily:
________ I ________ you?Han Mei:Yes,please.Lily:
Throw it like this.It's ________ hard.Han Mei:Great!Look!I can do it.Lily:
That's ________.Han Mei:Thank you.Lily:
You are ________.思维发散培优测试 (20分)阅读理解。(20分)Bill and Sandy go to school.Billy opens his schoolbag:"Look,Sandy."Sandy looks
into Bill's schoolbag.There is a small white cat in it."Oh,it's very nice,what 's its name?""Its name is kitty."In the school,Billy puts the cat in his desk,but the cat can't stay(停留) there
long(长久).It jumps on Billy's desk.All the students see it.They all come to Bil ly's desk to see the cat.Miss Gao comes,too."Where do you get the cat,Billy?" "Near my house.""OK,put it in your desk and don't let it jump out.We must hav e our lessons.Don't take it to school next time.""Yes,Miss Gao."选择正确的答案。(
)1.Who gives the name of the cat?A.Sandy
D.Miss Gao(
)2.Billy puts the cat in his desk because(因为) ________.    A.the cat likes to stay there    B.Sandy thinks it's a good place(地方) for a cat    C.Billy doesn't want others to see it    D.the cat jump to the desk(
)3.The cat jumps out because ________.    A.it wants to see the classroom    B.Billy wants it to come out    C.the students want to see it    D.it doesn't like to stay in the desk(
)4.Miss Gao may think ________.    A.Billy is right to help the small cat    B.Billy is not a good student    C.Billy takes the cat from his home    D.Billy doesn't want her to give them the lesson(
)5.What do you think Billy will(将) do after school(放学后)?    A.Throw the cat into a river.
B.Make a cake for the cat.    C.Play games with the cat.
D.Help the cat find its home.填入所缺的词(第一个字母已给出)。(
)6.The cat is not B
)7.Billy l
small animals(动物).(
)8.Maybe(也许) the cat is too small.It can't f
its home.(
)9.The other students like the cat,t
)10.Miss Gao is n
angry(生气) with Billy.初中英语一年级(下)新概念梯级测试卷●测试内容:第21-22单元●测试时间:90分钟
●测试总分:100分基础知识达纲检测一、找出与所给单词划线部分读音相同的单词。(10分)(
)1.computer
C.classroom
B.trousers
D.count二、英汉互译。(10分)1.做家庭作业
2.打扫房间
3.玩电脑游戏4.唱歌
6.写下、记下7.在我们学校附近
8.去超级市场
9.一本英汉词典10.好好休息一下
11.上数学课
12.mend a clock13.look for something
14.look after the child
15.take photos16.help...with
17.borrow your dictionary 18.from Monday to Friday19.Not at all
20.go to the shop三、写出下列词的现在分词。(15分)write________
eat________
read________
make________
mend________draw________
think_______
play________
clean________
ride________sleep________
sing________
run________
jump________
help________cook________
fly________
put________
look________
do________talk________
listen________ close________
open________
work________swim________
have________
find________
wear________
go________四、用there be或have的适当形式填空。(15分)1."How many students ________ in your class?""________ twenty."2."Jack,________ you ________ a glass?""Sorry,I ________(not) any.________ some on the table over there."3.They ________(not) any friends here.4.________ some pictures and maps on the wall.5.A week ________ seven days.6.On the teacher's desk ________ some flowers.7.Could I ________ some pears,please?8.________ some girls under the tree.One of them ________ an apples in her hand(手). ________ a cat under one of the chairs.9."________ Jack and Jim ________ any colour pencils?""Yes,they ________ some."10.Class Three ________ a map of China.五、用所给的词的适当形式填空。(10分)1.The girls ________(run) over there now.2.Look!The Smiths ________(make) dumplings.3.It ________(look) like a cat.4.Lucy and I ________ (sit) in a boat now.5.________(be) all the food on the table?6.At school I ________(have) many good friends.7.What's the man ________(do)?8.Look!It ________(say),"Closed."9.Listen!The childre in the room ________(sing).10.Can your uncle ________(swim)?六、补全对话。(10分)A:Where are Bob and Tom?B:They
at school.A:What's Bob doing?B:He is
the classroom.A:What's Tom doing?B:He
his homework.A:Are there any women in the picture?B:
5B:There are five.A:
6B:They are at home.A:
7B:Yes,it is.A:Is the cup broken?B:
8A:How many women are there?B:No,it isn't.C:Where are they?D:Is there a cup on the table?E:Yes,there are.七、句型转换。(10分)1.She has some good friends.(一般问句)________ she ________ ________ good friends?2.I have new car.(否定句)I ________ ________ a new car.3.It is Saturday today.(对划线部分提问)________ ________ is it today?4.I want to go there with them.(同义句)I ________ ________ to go there with them.5.Can I borrow your pen?(肯定回答)Yes,________ ________.6.I am swimming now.(变成一般问句)________ ________ swimming now?7.She is closing the window.(变否定句)She ________ ________ closing the window.8.They are playing games.(对划线问分提问)________ are they ________?9.Open the door,please.(变否定祈使句)________ ________ the door,please.10.Are you mending sometheing?(肯、否定回答)Yes,________ ________.No,________ ________.八、连词成句。(10分)1.are,some,cups,there,of,tea,on,the,table2.help,them,let,you3.what,this,about,new,watch4.the,big,a,behind,there,house,is,tree5.aren't,there,the,birds,any,in,picture6.some,pioneers,are,games,playing,young,there,over7.working,men,two,beside,house,the,are8.of,three,them,playing,cards,are9.else,can,see,you,what,the,in,box10.are,teacher,the,to,listening,the,students九、汉译英。(10分)1.吉姆是十四中的一个学生。2.从星期一到星期五我们上课。3.在星期一和星期二,他帮助他的朋友学英语。4.在星期天,我们在家休息。5.吉姆正坐在教室里上一节数学课。6.你在干什么?我在看书。7.他在写字吗?不,他在画画。8.你们在找什么?我们在找一个球。9.他们正在修理风筝吗?不,他们在修理飞机模型。10.他正在做家庭作业。初中英语一年级(下)新概念梯级测试卷●测试内容:第21-22单元●测试时间:90分钟
)1.Don't speak ________ him!A.to
)2.The shop opens early ________ Sunday morning    A.in
)3.________ is the first day of the week.    A.Sunday
C.Saturday
D.Tuesday(
)4.Does he have ________?    A.some colour
B.any colour pens    C.some colour pen
D.any colour pen(
)5.He often plays games ________ the other children.    A.to
)6.Two of ________ are working.    A.him
)7.Jim's brother ________ a new coat.    A.there's
)8.Jack wants ________ two yuan from me.    A.borrow
B.to borrow
D.borrowing(
)9.________ Jim ________ a car?    A.Does,has
B.Does,having C.Do,have
D.Does,have(
)10.Which day is the day after Tuesday?    A.Friday
C.Wednesday
)11.We're reading ________ book.________ book is very good and it's ________ Amer ican book.    A.a,A,an
B.a,The,an
C.a,An,the
D.An,The,a(
)12.He often ________ me ________ my English.    A.help,with
B.helps,to
D.helps,with(
)13.Could you help me,please?    -Certainly.________.    A.I come
B.come here
C.I'm come
D.I'm coming(
)14.The man is ________ tea.    A.looking
C.drinking
D.thinking(
)15.What are you ________?    A.looking
B.looking at
D.watching at二、完成对话。(30分)(1)A:________ you ________ to the blackboard,please?B:________.I'm ________ now.A:Could you ________ the word "Chinese",please?B:Yes,C-H-I-N-E-S-E.A:Good,please write it ________ on the blackboard.What are you doing now?B:I'm ________.A:Right.Could you spell the word "taking",please?B:Let me ________:T-A-K-E-I-N-G.A:Oh,________.It's T-A-K-I-N-G.Yor must take ________"E".B:Thank you.(2)A:Hi,Lui Hua!It's time to play games.Let's go to ________ football.B:________,I,can't.A:What are you doing ________?B:I am ________ my homework.Go ________ Jim.A:Thank you.________ is he?I don't know.B:He is looking ________ a ball in his classroom.A:Hi,Jim!Could you go to play football with me?C:Certainly.But I can't ________ my ball.A:Don't worry.I have ________.C:________!Let's go.三、根据对话提供的情景,选择最佳答案。(25分)(
?-This is Tom speaking.A.Who speaks
B.What are you talking about    C.Who's that speaking
D.Who's going to talk(
)2.-Could you ask Wang to call me,please?    -Sure.
?    -5192580.    A.What's your telephone number    B.Could you answer the telephone    C.What is your name,please    D.How do you call the telephone(
)3.-Could I speak to Mr.White,please?    -
?    A.No,you couldn't    B.Of course you could    C.If you want,you'll just have to wait    D.Sorry,I am afraid that he is out at the moment(
)4.-Happy New Year to you!    -
.    A.The same to you
B.Yes,I'm happy    C.You'll all right
D.Thank you(
)5.-Happy birthday to you!    -
.    A.Happy birthday to you,too    B.The same to you    C.You'll be all right    D.Thank you四、汉译英。(30分)1.你们在找什么?我们在找一个球。2.他们正在修理风筝吗?不,他们在修理飞机模型。3.从星期一到星期五我们上课。4.星期天,我们在家休息。5.吉姆正坐在教室里上一节数学课。思维发散培优测试 (20分)阅读理解。(20分)The laziest boy in the worldThere were once three boys.Their names were Tom,Dick and Harry,but everybody cal led them Lazy Tom,Lazy Dick and Lzay Harry.They were very lazy.Their friends sa i d to them,"You are the laziest boys in the world.No one is lazier than you.""Yes,we know,"siad the boys,and went to sleep!One day a stranger came to their village.He heard about these boys and wanted to
meet them."Which of the tree boys is the laziest?"he asked."I don't know,"a woman said."They are all very,very lazy.Look!You can see the m now.They are lying in the sun.They are not doing any work.They are not at scho ol.""I will find out who is the laziest,"said the stranger."Watch."He went up to
the three boys and said,"Good morning."The boys did not answer."I see,"said the man."You are certainly very lazy,and rude,too."Then he took out some money and gave it to the first boy,Lazy Tom.Lazy Tom sat u p,took the money,and lay down again.He did not stand up.He did not say "Thank y ou".Then the stranger gave some money to the next boy,Lazy Dick.Lazy Dikc did not sa y "Thank you."He did not stand up.He did not sit up.He held out his hand and t ook the money.Then he closed his eyes."I think you are the laziest boy,"said the stranger.Then he gave some money to
Lazy Harry.Lazy Harry did not move.He did not stand up.He did not sit up.He did
not hold out his hand."Put it in my pocket,"he said."Yor are certainly the laziest boy,"said the stranger.Then he spoke to all the three boys,"Stand up!"he said in a loud voice,"I am
a school inspector(督学).Go to school at once!I shall speak to your headmaster t omorrow.But first,give me back the money!"1.Who is the laziest of the three boys?A.Tom
D.The inspector2.The boys were ________ when the stranger came to visit them.A.lying in the sunB.meeting the inspectorC.waiting for the moneyD.working in the school3.Why did the stranger give money?Because ________.A.they were very lazyB.he wanted them not to be lazyC.he wanted to make friends with themD.he wanted to see who was the laziest4.Which sentence is NOT true?A.All the three boys were very lazy.B.The woman did not know who was the laziest.C.Their friends didn't like them.D.The inspector lost his money.}

我要回帖

更多关于 直述句改为转述句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信