为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁南京十八频道的“标点美食”节目刚开始的时候放的背景音乐是什么歌?_百度知道
南京十八频道的“标点美食”节目刚开始的时候放的背景音乐是什么歌?
现在已经不是 I could be the one 了
提问者采纳
是里昂那多演的《新罗密欧与茱丽叶》的插曲【Love Fool】the Cardigans?????? Dear, I fear we're facing a problem??you love me no longer, I know??and maybe there is nothing??that i can do to make you do????Mama tells me I shouldn't bother??that I ought to stick to another man??a man that sure珐龚粹夹诔蝗达伟惮连ly deserves me??but I think you do ??So I cry, I pray and I beg????Love me, love me??say that you love me??fool me, fool me??go on and fool me??love me, love me??pretend that you love me??leave me, leave me??just say that you need me????So I cry and that I made for you too??Love me love me??say that you love me??leave me leave me??just say that you need me??I can't care 'bout anything but you......????Lately I have desperately pondered??spent my nights awake and I wonder??what I could have done in another way??to make you stay????Reason is not key to solution??I will end up lost in confusion??I don't care if you really care??as long as you don't go??So I cry, I pray and I beg????Love me, love me??say that you love me??fool me, fool me??go on and fool me??love me, love me??pretend that you love me??leave me, leave me??just say that you need me??So I cry and I'm ever made for you too????Love me love me??say that you love me??leave me leave me??just say that you need me??I can't care 'bout anything but you......????Love me, love me??say that you love me??fool me, fool me??go on and fool me??love me, love me??i know that you need me??I can't care 'bout anything but you......
提问者评价
很好,就是这个
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
十八频道的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁404 Not Found
404 Not Found404 Not Found
404 Not Found404 Not Found