动物的英语作文文喜欢动物

你喜欢动物吗?你一定很喜欢动物吧,请写一篇关于你喜欢的动物的短文,写80词左右,英语作文_百度知道
你喜欢动物吗?你一定很喜欢动物吧,请写一篇关于你喜欢的动物的短文,写80词左右,英语作文
  Dogs belong to the canine.
When a dog follows its nose, it’s actually being led by thee key senses. Sight:a glimpse of the enemy saves them barking up the wrong tree. Sound: a bark can be a fierce threat, but it’s also how canines make their long distance calls. Smell: this tells a dog more than all the other senses put together.
Inside its nose are around two hundred million smell sensitive cells, forty times more than in humans. Through them the dog’s brain can pick up signals from one molecule of scent in a million. It gives the dog: a completely different picture of the world, based on what it smells, rather than what it sees.
Flowers are irrelevant to a dog. So their scent is meaningless. But food is a serious matter. What to us is an empty plate, is covered with the smell of chicken to a hungry dog.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我写一篇关于我最喜欢的动物的英语作文_百度知道
帮我写一篇关于我最喜欢的动物的英语作文
要有一下几个问题内容: 1.
What is your favourite animal?
2. What is it like?
3. What is its’living habits?
4. Why is it your favourite animal?都要有,谢谢大家了,20分,sm
Dolphin In the vast ocean live many creatures with great intellectual and physical capacities. Dolphin is one of those great creatures, whose capacities to think and move at an astounding rate puzzle those who study their behaviors, Dolphins possess something that makes them different from all the other sea creatures. It is not strength or speed but the size of their brains. Dolphin' s brain is almost the same size as that found in the human head. They live for a ling time. Dolphins' babies are born in the water. They can grow up to three and a half meters long. Dolopins use sound to help them find their way, look for their food and talk with each other. Sound is just like their eyes and mouths. 海豚 大海里住着许多智力发达、身体强健的动物,海豚就是其中之一。它反应灵敏、动作迅速,让那些研究它们行为的人们深感震惊。海豚拥有一些与其它海洋生物不同的地方,它的优势不在于它的力量和速度,而在于它的大脑。海豚的大脑与人脑大小一样大。它们的寿命很长。海豚在水里生育,它们能长到三点五米长。 海豚利用声音帮助自己认路、觅食与彼此之间交谈。声音就像它们的眼睛和嘴一样。
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你现在的位置 : &
关于你最喜爱的动物 英语作文
  My favourite animal
  Dolphin is my favourite animal.
  It is one of the most precious animals. Their bodies are very long, about one zhang(丈). Dolphins live in the sea. They live on fish, shrimps and so on.
  Dolphins are very friendly and peaceful. They never attack people. Instead, they have saved many people in danger in the past years. How helpful the dolphins are!
  Dolphins are very clever. People often train them so that they can give a dolphin show which brings people a lot of happiness and joy.
  Unluckily, the number of dolphins is getting smaller and smaller. Because of water pollution, there is less and less space for dolphins. Many people make money by hunting dolphins. If we don&t protect them, maybe we&ll lose our good friends one day. As a student, I hope more and more people should take actions to protect dolphins.
  My favourite animal
  My favourite animal is tortoise. Tortoise walk not fast. But I like the tortoise. Why? Because, tortoise is a cute animal. It have a short tail and a four short foot. It have a little head and a hard shell. They are forty-five little and cute tortoise in My home. They like to play in the water. When they afraid some thing. They wall run fast. They like to eat the fish. I often buy some small fish to them to eat. They can catch the fish fast. First, they fake(假) sleep. When the fish swim near they mouth. They catch the fish fast and bit the fish head. So, the fish die. They can eat the fish. In winter. They like to sleep in the sand. When they sleep, they don&t eat any food.Because they wall hibernation. But, when they are thirsty. They come out of the sand. So, we must give water to them to drink.
  I love the tortoise. I hate the eagle. Because, the eagle often eat the tortoise with it sharp mouth.My favourite animal is tortoise.
  My Favourite Animal
  My favourite animal is a dog.I had a dog when I was ten years old.Its name is Lily.It's a brown and white dog.It does everything with me.Everyday I give it some water to drink and some food to eat.At the weekend,I'll make it take a bath.At that time,the dog is very gentle.And I like it very much.This is my favorite animal----a beautiful,gentle and lovely dog.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐初一英语作文《我最喜欢的动物》_百度知道
初一英语作文《我最喜欢的动物》
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
The dog in my homeA lovely dog named xiaobai in my home.It has yellow skin and long ears.I think its eyes can talk with people.The xiaobai is one years old and it is my best friend when my parents are out,it usually accompanied with me.I love xiaobai very much.
My pet is a lovely dog.Its name is &dian dian&.because there are a lot of black circle on its skin.the &dian dian& is very friendly.Many childen like play with him.His favourite food is meat bones. His favourite toy is a doll. 'dian dian ' likes to run very much.It can run very fast and it has a girl friend.its name &na na&.there are a lot of black circle on its skin,too.I like my pet very much.It is a good pet!! I have got two baby cats. they are very beautiful. One is yellow. the other is white. they are very lovely. the yellow cat is very naughty. He likes to play with people. He often runs here and there. His favourite game is playing with balls, ropes and stones. But the white cat is very gentle. She likes to wash her face. And she doesn′t like to play with people. She often jumps onto my knees. I like to give her a bath. Oh, my baby cats bring me much happiness. We are very good friends. I love them.
Hello! I'm Mary. This is my little cat. I like it very much. Its name is Do Re Mi. It's very beautiful. It's gray. It has triangular ears, round eyes,a black nose and a small mouth. My mother calls it &Little Baby&. When I'm at home,it often follows me in and out.My little cat loves to eat fish and sleep a lot. It's very fat,but it's nimble.One day,I saw it run fast in the sitting room. I thought it might find a mouse. It was running after the mouse. They looked like playing hide-and-seek. About three minutes later,it brought me the mouse.I was happy. So I touched it with a smile. &You have done a good job, Little Baby.& I said. Then it jumped up and down and ran away.Do you like my favourite cat?Tell me, please. My favorite animals are swans.They are white.They can swim very well.I think they look like a beautiful girl in a white dress.They have a pair of wings and they can also fly well.I believe they are angles from the sky.They bring us love and make us happy.They are always friendly to us.We can't hurt them,because they are our friend.I love them!I like dogs,too.They are not beautiful,but they are the best friends.They keep the thieves away.Dogs have the best listening and eyes.They can hear in the nosiy,see in the dark.If we are in danger,they will help us at once.And they don't mind their lives.So,I love them  What animal do you like best ?Is it elephant ?Or tiger ?But my favorite animal is monkey . Because they have the yellow skin,a big mouth ,a small nose,and two big eyes .They climb trees quickly ,and they can pick bananas or apples .I think they are very lovely and interesting!So I hope you to like them ,too
六年级的英语作文
我最喜欢的小动物
其他类似问题
37人觉得有用
我最喜欢的动物的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
我最喜欢的动物英语作文精选
hbrc英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的我最喜欢的动物英语作文精选,供大家学习参考:)My favourite animalI have two turtles, they are cute. I′ve had them for two years. They carry heavy shells,just like carrying a school bag. They have eyes which shines just like black beans. They are funny. Collected by www They are like to eat the watermelon in the summer. Mother always buy more for the turtles,so I think that they like to cool down as well, but they are shy when eating, they don′t want to be watched, as they inhaling the food . The ofter day , I bried to observe how they eat their food. Collected by The way they eat is really funny.No wondey why they are so shy. Grauing up, fradually. I want to stay with him as long as he lives.--博才网
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
军艺19岁校花黄筱婷清纯照曝光 舞姿柔软似水
19岁完美超模
棚拍-机车MM棚拍-机车MM
美摄影网站评选出年度令人叹为观止的照片
《二炮手》海清裸肩浴照曝光 镜头疑因尺度大被剪