帮我把这段话用英语日期表达表达出来 要有诗意一点

谁帮我把这段话翻译成英语啊 ?急!谢!“一年来,我们一直在努力,在老师和同学的帮助下取得了很大的进步,我们经常受到老师和父母的表扬,我们一定继续努力学习,将来考上重点大学。”
谁帮我把这段话翻译成英语啊 ?急!谢!“一年来,我们一直在努力,在老师和同学的帮助下取得了很大的进步,我们经常受到老师和父母的表扬,我们一定继续努力学习,将来考上重点大学。”
"For a year, we have been working hard, the teachers and students of help has made great progress, we often affected by teachers and parents praise, we must keep learning, and future enter a key university."
We are always studying hard in a year. With the help of teachers and classmates, we have made great progress. We are often praised by teachers and parents. We must go on studying hard and then we will enter key universities in the future.
其他回答 (2)
"Over the past year, we have been working in the help of teachers and students have made great progress, we are often praised by teachers and parents, we must continue to study to become admitted to key universities."
In the last years, we have been working hard, the teachers and students of help has made great progress, we often affected by teachers and parents praise, we must keep learning, and future enter a key university
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求高手给我设计个情侣网名!!
要有诗意一点的!~!~_魔兽世界吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:5,865,636贴子:
求高手给我设计个情侣网名!!
要有诗意一点的!~!~收藏
1楼 16:40&|
锄禾,当午
2楼 16:42&|
3楼 16:42&|
4楼 16:43&|
回复:2楼&& 汗
要有诗意点的啊1~!~!~!
5楼 16:44&|
安抚你的心 强暴你的身够内涵不?
6楼 16:45&|
比翼双飞凤、心有灵犀凰
7楼 16:45&|
宠你一生 被宠一世
8楼 16:46&|
回复:6楼&& 内涵是有了,就是看着不舒服!~!~
9楼 16:47&|
我们说好的、永远不分离
10楼 16:48&|
被你打败了你直接说要银名嘛~~夜里挑灯看剑灼日瞧靶射标
11楼 16:51&|
回复:11楼我狂汗!!!!
12楼 16:57&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”魔兽世界“的信息,请&或请帮我翻译一下这段话!!一定要准确无误,不会英语别来掺和!!!! 也许我的言语有伤害到了你,我_百度知道
请帮我翻译一下这段话!!一定要准确无误,不会英语别来掺和!!!! 也许我的言语有伤害到了你,我
请帮我翻译一下这段话!!一定要准确无误,不会英语别来掺和!!!!也许我的言语有伤害到了你,我向你道歉。你是那么的善良,我能够明白你在工作上的辛苦,在异国他乡不容易。但是我并没够想要伤害你,只是一个玩笑。你的中文不好,我会在一些方面帮助你,希望你能明白我的用意。如果,你认为我实在伤害你,那么我不再联系你。再次道歉。
Maybe my words have hurted you, I apologize to you.You are so kind, I can understand that your work is so hard, and you are not easy to work in a foreign land.But I was't mean to hurt you, I was just kidding.Your Chinese is not good, I will help you in some way, hope you can understand my intention.If, you think I really hurted you, then I will not contact you.Sorry again.
亲手翻的,有错可以指出来,望采纳
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Maybe my words have hurt you, I apologize to you.You are so kind, I can understand you to work hard, not easy in a foreign land.But I was not enough to hurt you, just a joke.You Chinese is not good, I will help you in some way, hope you can understand my intention.If, you think I really hurt you, then I will not contact you.Sorry again.
翻译器的别来
这个,,不行么?
不行。是语序混乱的。别拿翻译器。
Maybe my words hurts you so I really want to apologize for this.You are so nice.And I can understand your hard in your work and it's not easy for you to live in a foreign country.But I really didn't mean to hurt you.It's just a joke.Your Chinese is not good enough.I can help you in some aspects if you need.I hope you can understand my heart to you.If you think I hurt you very deeply,I will not contact with you.
Apologize again from my heart of the bottom.
亲,可以的话给个好评吧。
maybe my words hurted you, I apologize.you are a kind person, I understand that you work hard and it is not easy for you stay abroad. faithfully I have never mentioned
to hurt you, it is just a joke not my TRUE idea! I Will help you as much as I can do including teach you Chinese!hope you forgive me if you can not accept my apology you could not keep in touch with me! I am sorry!
maybe my said is hurt you,i'm sorry adout that.you are so(善良),i can know you are in the works(辛苦),in the other(国家) is not easy.but i have no want to hurt you,it just a (玩笑).your chinese is not good,i will at some where to help you.i hope you can know my wants.if you think i just hurt you(太深),so i will not to find you.
i'm sorry about that.
有括号的请您自己翻字典,我只是初一的,不好意思啊~但我还是希望你能给我点个满意。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语时间的表达方式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信