yesterdayibougharadio, itcost50dollars改为非限定性定语从句句

求简单句合并成定语从句的复合句,最好附带解释,1 the necklace is worth more than five hundred dollars.polly stole it .2 the man is in the next room .he brought us the letter yesterday.3 we met the woman at the gate .do you konw her._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求简单句合并成定语从句的复合句,最好附带解释,1 the necklace is worth more than five hundred dollars.polly stole it .2 the man is in the next room .he brought us the letter yesterday.3 we met the woman at the gate .do you konw her.
求简单句合并成定语从句的复合句,最好附带解释,1 the necklace is worth more than five hundred dollars.polly stole it .2 the man is in the next room .he brought us the letter yesterday.3 we met the woman at the gate .do you konw her.4 cheese is made from milk .it isliked by people in western countries.5 the lady is our english teacher is beatiful .6 i have seen the film .you talked about the film.7 we like our english teacher .our english teacher is beautiful.8 please pass me the book .its cover is green.9 i will never forget the days .i spent some time in the countryside.10 do you remember the day you joined the youth league on that day.
1.Polly stole the necklace which is worth more than five hundred dollars.波利偷的那条项链价值超过500美元.2.The man who is in the next room brought us the letter yesterday.隔壁的那个男人昨天给我们带了信.3.Do you know the woman that we met at the gate?你认识我们在大门口遇到的那个女人吗?4.Cheese that made from milk is liked by many people in western countries.奶制乳酪在西方国家的人群中很受欢迎.5.The lady who is our English teacher is beautiful.我们的英语老师很漂亮.6.I have seen the film that you talked about.我看了你提到过的那部电影.7.We like our English teacher who is beautiful.我们喜欢我们漂亮的英语老师.8.Please pass me the book which cover is green.请把那本绿色封皮的书递给我.9.I will never forget the days when I spent some time in the countryside.我不会忘记我在乡村度过的那些日子.10.Do you remember the day when you joined the youth league?你还记得你加入共青团的那天吗?人工答题,正确率≥98%,请参考.
Polly stole the necklace which is worth more than five hundred dollars.The man who is in the next room brought us the letter yesterday.Do you know the woman that we met in the gate?Chee...
百分之几的正确率新概念2句子成分分析的练习题,先谢谢大家了1.He looks sad. 2.The story sounds ture 3.I don't love you.
4.He lent me three yuan yesterday.
5.The dress cost me 50dollars.
6.Will you make me happy?
7.He hope he can go there tom_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
新概念2句子成分分析的练习题,先谢谢大家了1.He looks sad. 2.The story sounds ture 3.I don't love you.
7.He hope he can go there tom
新概念2句子成分分析的练习题,先谢谢大家了1.He looks sad. 2.The story sounds ture 3.I don't love you.
7.He hope he can go there tomorrow.
8.The called her daughter Marry. 9.There is nothing in the box.
10.There are five boys under the tree.
11.Jack has a big house.
12.They have arried.
13.You can't smoke here.
14.My father bought me a beautiful present.
15.Can you push the window open?16.I will try.
17.Jake didn't reach Nanchang yesterday.例如这样I ate an apple.I是主语ate是谓语an apple是宾语
He looks sad. 主语 系动词 表语&2.The story sounds ture 主语 系动词 表语 3.I don't love you. 主语 谓语 宾语 4.He lent me three yuan yesterday. &主语 谓语 &me宾语 three yuan宾语(双宾) 5.The dress cost me 50dollars. 同上 6.Will you make me happy? you主语 make 谓语 me宾语 happy宾语补足语 7.He hope he can go there tomorrow.he主语 hope谓语 (he can go there tomorrow 宾语从句 其中) &8.The called her daughter Marry. they 主语 call 谓语 her daughter 宾语 Marry宾补9.There is nothing in the box.主语 系动词 宾语 &10.There are five boys under the tree.同上 &11.Jack has a big house. 主语 谓语 宾语 & &12.They have arried. &they主语 have arrived 谓语13.You can't smoke here. &you 主语 can't smoke 谓语 here地点状语14.My father bought me a beautiful present. &my father主语 bought 谓语 me 宾语 a beautifual present 宾语15.Can you push the window open?you主语 can push 谓语 the window 宾语 open 宾补 16.I will try.i 主语 will try 谓语 &17.Jake didn't reach Nanchang yesterday.Jake主语 didn't reach 谓语 nanchang 宾语 yesterday 时间状语英语选择题急!1.___________50 dollars buying that dress yesterday.A.It took me B.It cost me C.I took D.I spent2.We must not walk____________the grass in the park.A.cross B.across C.from D.through3.I'm sorry.I can't____________it clearly.What doe_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语选择题急!1.___________50 dollars buying that dress yesterday.A.It took me B.It cost me C.I took D.I spent2.We must not walk____________the grass in the park.A.cross B.across C.from D.through3.I'm sorry.I can't____________it clearly.What doe
英语选择题急!1.___________50 dollars buying that dress yesterday.A.It took me B.It cost me C.I took D.I spent2.We must not walk____________the grass in the park.A.cross B.across C.from D.through3.I'm sorry.I can't____________it clearly.What does it say?A.look B.look at C.see D.watch4.Who is the man_____________Tom?A.next B.next to C.near to D.next from最好有解释.谢谢!
1.答案:D 翻译:昨天我花了50美元买那件女服.固定句型:sb spend some money (in) doing sth;而take一般是指花费时间,且不能以人做主语;cost后面一般接不定式结构.2.答案:D 翻译:在公园里面,我们不能去穿越草坪.此处需要填入介词,排除A(动词);C句意不通,不用于此处;B中的across是指从表面横穿;而through是指从中间穿过,最合适.3.答案:C 翻译:对不起.我看不清楚它.上面说什么呢?只有C see表示结果.4.答案:B 翻译:Tom旁边的那个男人是谁啊?next不是介词,排除A;没有next from这种搭配,排除D;near单用就可以了,不必加上to.
1.D2.B3.CD.Byesterdayibougharadio, itcost50dollars改为定语从句_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
yesterdayibougharadio, itcost50dollars改为定语从句
yesterdayibougharadio, itcost50dollars改为定语从句
Yesterday I bough a radio which cost 50 dollars.Good luck.}

我要回帖

更多关于 定语从句ppt 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信