英语六级翻译翻译()急急急

英语翻译急急急急!!!!!_百度知道
英语翻译急急急急!!!!!
我叫Mary Smith .我是12岁。我在北京第二中学。我在七年级八班。我是一个英国女孩。我能互发皋菏薤孤鸽酞龚喀讲汉语讲得很好。我的汉语老师是Miss xie。我们非常喜欢她,她是一个好老师。我叫Sally。我有一个妹妹,但是我没有一个弟弟。我喜欢做运动。我每天做运动。我有很多的体育收藏品。你喜欢做运动吗?你每天做运动吗?(注:大小写区分)
My name is Mary Smith, and I'm 12 years old.I'm a student in Class 8, Grade 7, Beijin No.2 Middle School. I'm a British girl, but I can speak Chinese quite well. My Chinese teacher is Miss Xie. We all like her, since she's pretty good. I'm Sally. I have a sister but no brother. I like spor互发皋菏薤孤鸽酞龚喀ts and I do a lot everyday. I have tons of collections about sports. Do you like sports? Do you do sports everyday? 九年义务教育的英语吗? 好怀念啊~
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他5条回答
my name is mary smith. i am 12 years old.i am studying in beijing no.2 middle school now amd i am in class 8 grade 7. i am a girl from england. i can speak chinese very well. my chinese teacher is miss xie.we all love her very much because she is a real good teacher.-------------互发皋菏薤孤鸽酞龚喀-------------------------------------------my name is sally.i have a sister but no brother actually.i love doing sports.i do sports every day and i have many sport collection.do you like to do sports? do you play sport every day?
my name is mary smith, i'm 12 years old. i'm studying in beijing no.2 middle school, and i'm in class 8 grade 7. i'm a british girl, and i can speak mandarin as well. my chinese teacher is miss xie, we all like her very much, she's a good teacher.my name is sally, i got a sister but no brothers. i like sports very much and i do it everyday. i have many souvenirs of all kind of sports. do u like sports? and do you do it everyday?
My name is Mary Smith. I'm 12 years old.I come from Beijing No.2 Middle School, in Class 8 Grade 7
I am an English girl, but My Chinese is very good.My Chinese teacher is Miss Xie. We like her very much, she is a good teacher.My name is Sally. I have a sister, but I don't have any brothers. I like doing sports. I do sports every day. I've got lots of collections. Do you like sports? Do you do sports every day?
My name is Mary Smith.I`m 12 years old.I`m in the second junior school in Beijing,grade 7,class 8.I came from england,I can speak Chinese very well.My chinese teacher is Miss xie,she is a very beautiful woman,and we are all like her. My name is Sally.I only have a sister,so I have no brather.I like do sports every day,and I have much more sports collections.Do you like do sports every day?我英语很不好的~偶尔来凑个数~
My name is Mary Smith. I am a 12-year-old. I Secondary School in Beijing. I am in seventh grade eight. I am a British girl. I can speak Chinese very well. My Chinese teacher is Miss xie. We very much like her, she is a good teacher. My name is Sally. I have a sister, but I do not have a younger brother. I like to do exercise. I exercise every day. I have a lot of sports collectibles. Do you like sports you do? Every day you exercise it?
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译急急急急!
英语翻译急急急急! 20
麻烦英语高手快点给我翻译出来,翻译的好我会在给加分的,谢谢了!
一个星期的开始,随着的就是繁忙学习的开始。星期一到星期五我还是想往常一样在学校里学习,过着繁忙的生活。但这周我很期待,期待着回家,回家看我的父母,特别是妈妈的身体是我一直担忧的。妈妈生病已经两个月了,由于忙我只能通过电话来关心妈妈,让我感到很惭愧。星期五回到家,第一眼看到妈妈,妈妈瘦了好多。当时心理很难受,好想哭。在电话里妈妈总是说她很好,不用担心。我知道妈妈不想让我担心,想想自己都这么大了,还不能在父母身边照顾他们,真的很愧疚没能当一个好女儿。在家的这几天,我一直在干家务,爸爸妈妈说不用我干,但是我就是想干活还有和父母聊天,做我能做的一切。明天就要回学校了,我第一次有种冲动不想回铁岭,但是这是不可能的。我爱的妈妈永远都是那么坚强、善良,我相信妈妈的身体很快很快就会好的,妈妈加油!
补充:你太强了吧!这么快就写完了!
补充:谢谢啊!那你能帮忙翻译吗?
The start of the week, as is busy studying. Monday to Friday, I still want to usual study at school, a busy life. But this week, I&m looking forward to, and looking forward to go home, home to see my parents, especially the mother&s body has been my worries. Mom has been sick for two months now, because I only care about my mother through telephone, let me feel very ashamed. On Friday, the first look at home, mom, mom thin a lot. When the psychological very uncomfortable, want to cry. Momma always said on the phone, she is good, need not worry. I know she didn&t want me to worry, think oneself is so big, still can&t take care of their parents, in really guilty could not be a good daughter. At home, I have been in these days of housework, dad and mom said I don&t, but I just want to do work and parents to chat, doing all I can do. Tomorrow I will be back at school, I had an impulse to return for the first time, but this is not tieling. I love the mother is always so strong, kind-hearted, I believe that the mother&s body soon will soon be all right, mom!
提问者 的感言:好
其他回答 (10)
A week of beginning, along with of be the beginning of busy study.The inside of a week I still think usually similar study in the school, live a busy life.But I expect very much on this week, the in hopes of goes home, go home to see my parents and especially the mother&s body be what I have been worry.The mother has already get sick for two months, because of favour I can pass a telephone to concern a mother, make me feel very ashamed.Return to a house on Friday, the first sees a mother, the mother lost a lot of.The mental state was very suffered at that time and really wanted to cry.Mother always says that she is very good in the telephone, need not worry.I know that the mother doesn&t want let me worry, think that oneself is also all so big, can&t nearby look after them at the parents, really sorry and ashamed can be a good daughter.This several days in home, I always at dry household chores, the father mother say need not I dry, but I am to want doing to live to still have chats with parents and do everything that I can make.Tomorrow will return to school and I have already grown to excite not to want to return to iron Ling for the first time, but this is impossible.The mother whom I love is all so strong forever, docile, I believe that the mother&s health condition is very quickly very quick would okay, the mother encourage!
楼上的也太不厚道了..随便就把机翻出来的粘上来..
同学不要上当哦~~
It starts with busy studying every week. Monday through Friday is filled with school classes as usual. However, this week was especially busy and I was looking forward to going back home and visiting my parents. I am always caring about my mother, causing she has been ill for 2 months. I feel shamed that I can only show my care for her by phone. I could tell that mum is thinner with the first sight on her when I got home on Friday. I felt so upset and my eyes were filled with tears. Mum always told me that she was well on phone and asked me not to worry about her. I know that mum just doesn&t hope me to worry about her, however, I feel guilt not to take care of my parents every day especially I have alreay grown up. I am not a good daughter.I did housework every day when I was home these days. Parents told me not to do it, but I just wanted to work on it, chat with them and work on everything I can do. I will return to school tomorrow and feel an impulese in my heart that I don&t want to go back to Tieling which is impossible. My mother is always so admant and careful. I love her so much and I believe in that she will turn better soon. Come on, mum!
The beginning of a week, is busy with the start of the study. Monday through Friday, as usual I want to study in school, living a busy life. But this week I&m looking forward to, looking forward to go home, go home to see my parents, especially my mother&s body are always worrying. Mother has been sick two months, because of busy phone to me only through the mother concerned, let me feel so ashamed. Friday at home, first to see the mother, mother a lot of thin. At that time, it is very difficult by the psychological, good cry. The phone at her mother always said, well, Do not worry. I know that my mother did not want to worry so much about themselves, and also can not take care of their parents, I am very sorry not to be a good daughter. The past few days at home, do I have at home, my father mother said do not do, but I am also want to work and parents talk, to do all I can do. We should go back to school tomorrow, and my first impulse did not want to return to Tieling endemic, but it is not possible. My mother will always be the love so strong, kind, I believe that the mother&s body will soon be well soon, mother come on!
The beginning of a week, is busy with the start of the study. Monday through Friday, as usual I want to study in school, living a busy life. But this week I&m looking forward to, looking forward to go home, go home to see my parents, especially my mother&s body is always worrying. Mother has been sick two months, because of busy phone to me only through the mother concerned, let me feel so ashamed. Friday at home, first to see the mother, mother a lot of thin. At that time, it is very difficult by the psychological, good cry. The phone at her mother always said, well, Do not worry. I know that my mother did not want to worry so much about themselves, and also can not take care of their parents, I am very sorry not to be a good daughter. The past few days at home, do I have at home, my father mother said do not do, but I am also want to work and parents talk, to do all I can do. We should go back to school tomorrow, and my first impulse did not want to return to Tieling endemic, but it is not possible. My mother will always be the love so strong, kind, I believe that the mother&s body will soon be well soon, mother come on!
One week start, along with is the busy study start. I wanted to study equally in the past Monday to Friday in the school, busy life. But this week I anticipated very much that anticipates to go home, to go home to see my parents, specially mother&s body is I has worried. Mother fell ill already for two months, because was busy at me only being able to care about mother through the telephone, let me feel that was very ashamed. Friday gets the home, first saw mother thinly, mother many. At that time the psychology was very uncomfortable, good wanted to cry. In the telephone mother always said that she is very good, does not use the worry. I knew that mother does not want to let me worry, thinks oneself such has been big, has not been able to look after them in the parents side, really very guilty has not been able to work as a good daughter. In the home these days, I have been doing the housework, father and mother said that does not need me to do, but I am want to work also have chat with the parents, makes all which I can do. Tomorrow must return to the school, I first time had plant the impulsion not to want to return to Tieling, but this was impossible. I love mother forever is that strong, good, I believed that mother&s body very quick very quick will be good, mother will refuel!
The start of the week, as is busy studying. Monday to Friday, I still want to usual study at school, a busy life. But this week, I&m looking forward to, and looking forward to go home, home to see my parents, especially the mother&s body has been my worries. Mom has been sick for two months now, because I only care about my mother through telephone, let me feel very ashamed. On Friday, the first look at home, mom, mom thin a lot. When the psychological very uncomfortable, want to cry. Momma always said on the phone, she is good, need not worry. I know she didn&t want me to worry, think oneself is so big, still can&t take care of their parents, in really guilty could not be a good daughter. At home, I have been in these days of housework, dad and mom said I don&t, but I just want to do work and parents to chat, doing all I can do. Tomorrow I will be back at school, I had an impulse to return for the first time, but this is not tieling. I love the mother is always so strong, kind-hearted, I believe that the mother&s body soon will soon be all right, mom!
One week start, along with is the busy study start. I wanted to study equally in the past Monday to Friday in the school, busy life. But this week I anticipated very much that anticipates to go home, to go home to see my parents, specially mother&s body is I has worried. Mother fell ill already for two months, because was busy at me only being able to care about mother through the telephone, let me feel that was very ashamed. Friday gets the home, first saw mother thinly, mother many. At that time the psychology was very uncomfortable, good wanted to cry. In the telephone mother always said that she is very good, does not use the worry. I knew that mother does not want to let me worry, thinks oneself such has been big, has not been able to look after them in the parents side, really very guilty has not been able to work as a good daughter. In the home these days, I have been doing the housework, father and mother said that does not need me to do, but I am want to work also have chat with the parents, makes all which I can do. Tomorrow must return to the school, I first time had plant the impulsion not to want to return to Tieling, but this was impossible. I love mother forever is that strong, good, I believed that mother&s body very quick very quick will be good, mother will refuel!

Trouble quickly master English
translated for me, I will translate well to the extra points, thank you!
The beginning of a week, is busy
with the beginning of learning. Monday to Friday, as usual, I
still want to learn in school, lead a busy life. But this week I'm looking
forward, looking forward to go home, go home to see my parents, especially
mother's body has been my concern. Mom has been sick for two months,
due to busy to care about my mother only by phone, so I feel very ashamed.
Friday at home, first saw my
mother, my mother lost a lot. Psychological time is difficult
to be, good to cry. Mom always on the phone said she
was very good, do not worry. I
know that my mother did not want to worry me, ask yourself are so big, but not
their parents take care of them, really guilty could not be a good daughter.
home these days, I have been in the dry home, mom and dad said no, I did it, but
I just want to work there and their parents to chat, do what I can do.
Back to school tomorrow, and I do
not want to return to the first Tieling a passion, but it is not possible.
I love my mother is always so
strong, good, and I believe the mother's body will soon be well soon, Mom Come
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语翻译,急急急_百度知道
英语翻译,急急急
请各位前辈帮我翻译两专业名词:铁簧铁圈英语 谢谢
铁簧觉 请各位师再帮我想想
提问者采纳
阻铁簧 sear spring阴铁簧 Sear spring (注意写)铁质簧片 Ferrous reed角铁环簧 angle ring spring 铁圈 iron ring ()希望能帮0.0
提问者评价
感觉不是很好,看在你这么细心的份上给你了
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
铁簧iron spring铁圈iron ring
铁簧Iron Reed (铁簧片),Iron Spring (铁弹簧)铁圈Iron Ring
Hard reed ,Iron ring
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译!急急急!!!_百度知道
英语翻译!急急急!!!
1.没有比奥运会开幕式更值得看*的东西了。(worth)2.显然,在考试中越是冷静,出的差错就越少。(obvious)3.你掌握的英语词汇越多,你觉得读英文书就越容易。(The more…, the more…)4.树木提供给人的东西远比日常生活中使用的木材更为重要。(provide)5.手中所有的英语词典中,这本是最好的。(available)
提问者采纳
There is nothing worth watching than the Olympic Opening Ceremony.2.It's obvious that the
calmer you are, the fewer mistakes you'll make.3.The more English words you know,the easier you think reading English books is.4.What trees provide us is much more important than the wood we use in our daily life.5.Of all English dictionaries I have, this is the most available one.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
1.没有比奥运会开幕式更值得看*的东西了。 1. No more than the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games worth seeing things. * 2.显然,在考试中越是冷静,出的差错就越少。 2. Obviously, the more calm in the test, the less the mistake. 3.你掌握的英语词汇越多,你觉得读英文书就越容易。 3. You grasp of English vocabulary, the more you think are easier to read English books. 4.树木提供给人的东西远比日常生活中使用的木材更为重要。 4 trees provide thing than wood is used in everyday life is much more important. 5.手中所有的英语词典中,这本是最好的。 5. Hand all the English dictionary, this is the best.
1. No more than the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games worth seeing things2.Obviously, the more calm in the exam, the less errors.3.Your English vocabulary, the more you think reading English books more easily.4.Trees provide people than what the wood used in daily life is more important.5.Hand all the English dictionary, this is the best.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译,我急急急急_百度知道
英语翻译,我急急急急
Mr Smith comes
Australia. He is living in Nanjing now. He wants to visit the History Museum, but he does
way. He is asking Yangling how to get
提问者采纳
史密斯先自澳利亚现住南京希望访问 历史博物馆认识路询问杨凌何达
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
史密斯先自澳利亚现住南京希望参观历史博物馆认识路向杨凌询问何达
史密斯先生(或其他)来自澳大利亚。他现在居住在南京。他想要参观历史博物馆,但是他不知道路线。他正在问杨宁(或其他)怎样到达那里
史密斯先生来自于澳大利亚,他现在住在南京。他想去参观历史博物馆,但却不知道路。他正在问杨凌怎么能到那里。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP