描写四季的英语作文文描写最爱的pastime

求一篇以My favorite pastime为题的英语作文_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇以My favorite pastime为题的英语作文
求一篇以My favorite pastime为题的英语作文
My entertainment is reading. In the quiet night, the house on downy lamplight, with a book in his hand, with the finger movements, the pages of a sasha vujacic voice, that is the most wonderful but.2012年英语六级满分作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2012年英语六级满分作文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢求英语作文 My favorite_______作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语作文 My favorite______
求英语作文 My favorite______
My favorite sport My favorite sport is basketball.when you play basketball,you do not feel any pressure on your self,when you jump and shoot,you release your energy through this certain way ,and express yourself in the basketball court is amazing to me.Howver,when i just began my basketball career,i screwed so badly because i am too damn short.But amazing thing happened,as time passed by,i am getting taller and taller because i kept playing basketball for years.anyway,basketball is a kind of sport that makes you feel good about yourself even though you do not play that well,it only takes time for player to be fully understanding the meanig of this game.everone can play,and everyone can win.
补充完整呗
My favorite food求一篇my favorite passtime的英语作文,150词,在线等,快的加分,在考试,急_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇my favorite passtime的英语作文,150词,在线等,快的加分,在考试,急
求一篇my favorite passtime的英语作文,150词,在线等,快的加分,在考试,急
My favorite pastimeAt the weekends ,most of my free time is dedicated to computer .when my classmates come to my dormitory,they will see that one boy is chatting with friends online, playing computer games and searching some information from the Internet .So I think from what I have said you can definitely know my favorite pastime is computer .It goes without saying that work without rest will do harm to health.In other words ,relaxation is necessary for us students in both spirit and physical . As we all know, computer is more and more universal and in popularity computer appeals to me most and is in fashion among.college students .what is more ,it can bring recreation and entertainment to me .In addition ,we can learn more information and knowledge by computer from Internet . so I choose computer to take my mind away from the pressure of study and work.In short ,my favorite pastime is computer and it requires interest and intelligence .保证准确率~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!不明白请及时追问,满意敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~您当前的位置:&>&&>&&>&
  it goes without saying that work without rest will do harm to health. in other words, we had better take sufficient recreation to relax after work.  there is no doubt that there are a number of amusements, such as playing ball games, collecting stamps, fishing, gardening, skating and so on.  as for (to) me, i take great delight in gardening. whenever i am at leisure, i am accustomed to growing flowers. i regard them as my most agreeable companion.  &我最爱的消遣方式&英语作文译文:  不需说,工作而不休息会对健康有害的。换句话说,我们最好工作后,从事分的消遣来轻松一下。  无疑的,消遣的种类很多,诸如打球,集邮,钓鱼,园艺,溜冰等等。  就我而言,我大大喜欢园艺。每当我有闲暇的时候,我习惯于种花。我把它们看作是我最称心如意的伴侣。
以上是《我最爱的消遣方式(my favorite pastime)》的详细内容,《我最爱的消遣方式(my favorite pastime)》是拇指教育的编辑和众多的网友会员精心为您奉献。请记得收藏本站。更多有关《我最爱的消遣方式(my favorite pastime)》方面的资料,请在网站栏目中查找。转载本文,请注明: 感谢支持!
与我最爱的消遣方式(my favorite pastime)相关的精品文章
无相关信息
& |& & |& WAP}

我要回帖

更多关于 描写家乡的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信