求18篇初一英语作文,100词左右带翻译
不能和课本和目标相同
你什么时候交?
开学,不过我是越早写完越好。
没问题,不过你的积分得加到180,怎么样。
不行,最高150
这任务我接了,你先加到150,还有十四号之前不许关闭此问题。明白了么
1.给父母的一封信
Dear parents :& Spring Festival is comming .Happy Spring Festival !These days I change a lot .I am not a lazzy boy (girl ). We get up and go to sleep early at school .Everyday morning we run in the playground .So we have a strong body like me now . You don't worry about me too much .I can take care of myself .At studying ,we spend a few exams.I know I have too much thing that I hadn't do .There is a long distance between me and the best .So I should work harder than before .I think you can agree with me .Thank you !
亲爱的父母:春节即将来临。节日快乐!这些日子里我改变了许多。我不在是一个懒惰的男女(孩子)。在学校我们早起早睡,我们每天早上跑步。我有一个强壮的身体就像现在的我一样。你不用太担心我,我可以照顾自己。学习方面,我们考了几场试。我知道我还有太多的事情没有做。我与最好的学生之间还有很大的一段差距。所以我比以前更努力了。我相信你会赞成我的。谢谢你。
2.我未来的生活
Hello,everyone! What do think your life will be like in 10 years? Well, I will be a popular and famous singer and I will sing around the world. I will buy a big house for my parents and girl friend in Xiamen.Because I`ve ever been to Xiamen and I`ve already fallen in love with it. I will keep a pet dog and I might even keep a cute koala。I will make much money and work hard to make my parents and girl friend happy. Although my dream hasn`t come true yet,I will try my best to make it come true and I won`t never give up forever!So how about yours?
嗨,大家好!你认为你10年后的生活会变成什么样?恩,我将要成为一名流行、著名的歌手并且我将要唱遍全世界。我将会在厦门为我的父母和我的女朋友买一所大房子. 因为我曾经去过厦门并且我已经爱上了它。我将会养狗,我甚至可能会养一只可爱的考拉.我将会努力工作赚很多钱使我的父母和我的女朋友幸福。尽管我的梦想还没有实现,我将会尽我所能使它成为现实。我将永远不会放弃!那么你的未来生活呢?
3.我不擅长的科目:
My course is not good at English because the word back is very boring, I'll will overcome it, and learn English. Because to learn English, told me later on in life is very helpful. My dream is to be an English teacher, so English is very important in my eyes, I have to learn English well to achieve my dream. Let parents worry about my study and in the future, I grew up well after going to honor their parents, to repay my parents for the upbringing of grace.
我不擅长的课程是英语,因为背单词是很枯燥的,我以后会克服它,学好英语。因为学好英语,对我以后的生活有很大的帮助。我的梦想是当一名英语老师,所以英语在我眼里很重要,我一定要学好英语实现我的梦想。不让父母为我的学习和未来担心,我长大后一定要好好孝敬父母,报答父母对我的养育之恩。
4.English in my eyes
Now ,English is becomming more and more impotant .For example ,Beijing and other famous visit cities has many foreigners.But they don't learn about Chinese too much .So ,they need translators. Who can make it ?Of course us. Besids, China is a developing country .We need study English well and we can learn from US and Britain .We may not study very well in the past . We need read and recite . So we must correct these shortages in the future . Learning English is not an easy thing . We must have enough vocabulary and learn it according surf the Internet .That's my opinions .
我眼中中英语:
现在英语正变得越来越重要。举个例子,北京和其他著名旅游城市有许多外国人,但是他们对汉语了解不多。所以他们需要翻译,那么谁来充当这个职位呢?当然是我们。除此之外,中国是个发展中国家。我们需要学好英语,我们需要向英美学习。在过去我们的英语可能学得不太好。学习英语不是件容易的事情。我们必须有足够大的词汇量并且通过互联网学习它。
5.我敬佩的人
My mother is great . I'm thirteen .She used her time and energy too feed my home these years .I have tear in my eyes .Now, she is old but she smiles always wears in her face .I know she have two mottos .The first one is :work hard and you will have a bright future .the second one is:A good beginning is a half done . I remember when I was young she was a teacher .She blamed me because I can't identify the two letters which b and d .So I make a decision ,I can make it . I love my mother than everything .
我的妈妈是伟大的。我十三岁了。她用她的时间和精力供给整个家庭。在我的眼中常含泪水。现在,她老了,但是她的微笑却时常装扮在脸上。我知道,她有两句名言:1.努力学习你会有个好的未来。2.好的开始是成功的一半。我记得我小的时候,她是一位老师。她曾责备我因为我分不清两个字母b和d 。所以我下决心我能学好。我爱我的妈妈超过一切。
明天会继续发给你,记得把赏分加到150.
Winter holiday is comming .In this holiday ,I want to finish my English ,math ,Chinese homework before Spring Festival .Because I have lots of things to deal with after& Spring Festival .For example I need to visit my aunt ,uncle ,grandpa and grandma at February 4th. Finally ,my homework and clothes should be concentrated because after a few days I will go to school .I think a good beginning is a half ending .So ,I will treasure every minute to spend my winter holiday .
冬季即将到来。在这个假期,我想在春节之前完成我的英语,数学,语文作业。因为我有许多事情需要处理在春节之后。举个例子吧,我需要去探望我的叔叔阿姨,爷爷奶奶(姥姥,姥爷)在二月4日之前。最后,我的假期作业和衣服应该被集中起来因为几天后,我就要上学了。我认为好的开始是成功的一半。搜易,我和珍惜寒假的每一分钟。
7.假期里的一件事
This days, my family go to Qinhuangdao(秦皇岛) have a visit .In there ,we use camera take a lot of photos. We see many Qing Dynasty (清朝) lifestyle .The most famous view is Jiaoshan Greatwall(角山长城). It is too high and hard to go up .But we get it .We spend three happy days .We seat down the trolley (缆车)to fly in the air like a bird .The days which I spent in there is different from my hometown .I think I will visit much more views if i work hard .It's fun !
这些天,我的家人一起到秦皇岛旅游。在那,我们用数码相机照了很多照片。我们欣赏了许多清朝的生活方式。最出名的是角山长城。它是如此的高和险。但是我们还是爬上去了。我们在那度过了三天的美好时光。我们坐着缆车就像鸟儿一样飞翔。在那度过的那些日子,是不同与我的家乡的。如果我努力学习我相信我能旅游更多的旅游景点。那是有趣的!
The happiest time is comming .Go shopping is my favourite things in life.My mother and I went to the biggest supermarket in our city .We bought some clothes for Spring Festival with Bank& card .At the beginnig&we lost way because this supermarket is too big and our Bank card only can be used at -1floor so we go downstairs .My mother is earnest (认真的).Her clothes use half hour to pick up .At1:00P.M ,we finish this activity .We take a taxi to go home .
最开心的时刻即将来临。购物在我的生活中是我最喜爱的事。我的妈妈和我去了本市最大的超市。我们用银行卡买了许多春节期间的衣服。在开始我们迷路了因为这个超市太大并且我们的银行卡仅能子地下一楼使用所以我们下楼了。我的妈妈是个认真的人。她的衣服花了半个小时才选好。下午一点钟,我们完成了这个活动项目。我们乘出租车回家了。
9. 春节前的家务
This day is too busy .We only have& one day to Spring Festival .My father and I stick& these Spring Festival scrolls(春联) on the wall . The work is to tired but we are happy . I can cut tape to my father and he stick .In this way ,we finish these tired task .After this ,we clean the room .1st ,I& can clean the floor .The wall is owned to my father .And my mother clean the window .We cleaned our room at last .Oh!
这些天太忙碌了。离过年仅有一天了。我的爸爸和我往墙上贴这些春联。这项工作虽然是累的,但我们依然很高兴。我负责剪胶带我爸爸负责粘贴。通过这种方式,我们完成了这项劳累的工作。之后,我们开始清扫房间。首先,我们擦地板。墙壁当然归我爸爸管了。我的妈妈擦玻璃。我们最后终于搞完卫生了。哦!
10.上学打算
& I will go to school& .I tell myself this idea these days what I should to prepare .I think notebook and pen is serious .My clothes should be washed and I need a new shoes .These are physical feathers .I should have a positive attitude at thought feathers .Because good attitudes is good for my study and life .So I can see some funny movie and run in the morning .I think every measure is useful .Happy new term(学期).
我即将上学了。我告诉我自己这个想法在这些天里以便我应该准备些什么。我认为笔记本和钢笔是必不可少的。我的衣服应该洗洗了并且我需要一双新鞋。这些都是外在因素。我应该有积极乐观的态度在思想方面。因为良好的心态有助于我的学习和生活。所以我看了一些有趣的电影并且每天早上跑步。我相信,任何一种办法都是有效的。希望新的学期快乐。
11.大连旅游
Travling to Dalian winter holiday is comming . I have a good plan for it . My best friend Tony who is from Britain will spend the holiday with me .& Tony is 17 years old ,he likes China very much .One week ago ,I wrote him a letter inviting to come to Dalian for the holidays. Tony has accept my invitation and wil fly to Dalian next week .I'll go to the airport to pick him up . Then we wil show him around the city .We will go to the beach to watch the sea .First ,we'll invisting some interesting places .Tony will live in my house during the holiday. I hope we will have g good time .
通往大连的冬季之旅到了。我有一个好的计划。我最好的来自与英国的朋友Tony将会和我一同度过这个假期。Tony十七岁了,他非常喜欢中国。一周前,我给他写了一封信关于来到大连度假。Tony接受了我的邀请并且于下周飞往大连。我将去机场接他。然后,我将要带他看看这个城市。我们将会去海滩看大海。首先,我们将会去看一些有趣的景点。在旅游期间将会住在我家。我希望我们路途愉快。
12.寒假计划
my winter plan . I am glad that winter holiday is approaching . I'll be abe to enjoy and relax myself which is not easy for&me ,a pre-graduated student . In order to have a meaningful holiday . I made a plan .First ,I would like to do some housework at home . Such as cleaning the room ,washing the dishes .Then I am going to do some exercise ,including ball games ,running . Finally ,I want to work at my study .& I'll go over my lessons and practise my English .
我的冬季计划。 我很高兴,寒假即将到来。我能够放松我自己对我(小学六年级毕业)而言那是不容易的。为了有一个有意义的假期。我做了我的计划。首先,我要做一些家务在家里。好比清理房间,洗碟子。然后,我将做一些锻炼包含球类的游戏,跑步。最后,我将学习。我会去复习一下我的课程和联系我的英语。
13.我想成为一名老师
I'm xxx.My dream is to be an English teachetr . My English teacher is very outstanding and I want to be a person like her . I think being a teacher I can teach what I learned to my students . I will feel happy and be full of success if my students get good marks. I'll treat my students friendly and play with them . Being an English teacher needs to master a lot of knowledge . I'll study hard to realise my dream .
我是某人。 我的梦想是成为一名英语老师。 我的英语老师很率真并且我想成为一个像她一样的人。 我认为作为一个老师,我能叫我的学生我所会的东西。我将会是高兴地并充满成就感如果我的学生能够取得好成绩。我将会友善的对待我的学生并和他们一切玩。 成为一名老师需要掌握很多知识。我会努力学习来实现我的梦想。
14.汽车还是自行车
Cars or Bikes ? Cars and bicycles are similar in that they are both praviately owned meams of transport . In other words ,they have in common the fact that the owner can decide when and where to go . However ,there are a lot of difference between them . A car costs a lot of money to buy but bicycle is not . In addtion , it is far more expensive to run .For example , a car has&to be insured and must& be serviced regularly . Further more ,spare parts for a car cost s lot of&money . A bicycle is certainly easier to park !So we chose bicycle for environment .
汽车还是自行车?汽车和自行车是相似的因为他们两者都是为私人提供交通工具。 换而言之,他们有共同之处,就是,拥有者可以决定什么时间什么地方去驾驶。无论如何,这有许多不同之处在他们之间。汽车话费很多钱,但是自行车却不是。
再说,长远打算,对于汽车而言,部分零件整修需要很多钱。自行车是相对更容易的去停放。所以我们为了环境还是选则自行车吧。
&&15.中学生上网
&I think it is not all bad for millde school student to search the Internet.Some students play games on line.I don't agree it at all that It has nothing to do with their study.And it will make them lose the interests of learning.But also it is very nessary for us to search the Internet.In the modern world,using computer and the Internet is an important skill.We can use it to find some information that we need and communicate with our friends,teachers and parents.Sending e-mail and check out some international news are useful for us as well. 我认为中学生上网不总是坏的。一些学生玩在线电脑游戏。我一点都不同意说那对他们的学习没有任何影响。但是我们上网确实有必要的。在现代世界,使用电脑和网络是一项重要的技能。我们可以从那儿获得我们想要的信息还可以和我们的朋友、老师和父母交流。发电子邮件、核实一些国际新闻对我们来说也是很有用的
Hello, everyone. My name isXXX. I am friendly and honest.I am good at English and maths. I like surfing the internet,playing computer games, watching TV and traveling. I also like playing table tennis and I am good at it ,too. I often play table tennis with my friends on weekends. And I want to be a famous table tennis player when I grow up. What I like most is to see the seagulls flying freely in the sky so I often go to the sea in summer. My favourite colour is white because I think white is symbolize purity.& 大家好& 我是XXX.我很友好、诚实。我擅长英语和数学。 我爱上网、玩电脑网络游戏、看电视 和旅游。我也喜欢打乒乓球。我经常和朋友们在周末打乒乓球,长大了我想当一个乒乓球运动员。最喜欢在海边看着海鸥自由自在的飞翔,因此在夏天我经常去海边。白色是我的最爱。因为我觉得白色是纯洁的象征
The environmental protection is the most major problem which in the modern life the humanity faces. First, must concentrately deal , enhances people's consciousness with understanding, strengthens the environmental protection consciousness. Next, must carry on waste recovery use, reduces to forest-tree's felling. Also must strengthen to white pollution processing, little uses the plastic product. For Earth's tomorrow, we must start from the now positively, will want the well local&police to protect the environment. To this us proposes as follows suggests:Carry out rubbish classification packed in bags. Like this not only can reduce the environmental sanitation worker's work load, but also can even better basically arrive makes use of waste, to reduce the pollution, saves the resources.
环境保护是我们今天人类面对的最主要的问题。首先,必须集中处理。唤醒人们的意识用理解,加强环保意识。接下来,必须让这些垃圾再利用,减少森林树木的消耗 。同时加强白色污染控制,尽量不使用塑料产品。为了地球的明天,我们必须积极的从现在开始。想公共警察保护环境。为了这个计划我们应该这样做:垃圾分类处理,像这样,不仅能够减轻垃圾清理工人的工作负担,甚至能够更好的利用废物,减少污染,节约资源。
18.Fast food Because of the fast pace af American life,manyfamies do not have time to eat dinner together at the famliy table every evening.Many women have jobs.They don not always have times to make dinner,or they don not want to. The most popular type af restaurant servesfast food such as hamburgers, hot dogs,pizza,fried chicken,french fries.Why are fast food restaurants so popular?First they are really fast.You don not have to wait more than a minute or two for your food.In some palces you can even order from your car and drive away with your food without going into the restaurant!And,fast food resuaurants are cheap.You can buy complete meal in some fast food restaurants for less than two dollars. 快餐 由于生活的快节奏,美国许多家庭都没有时间坐在一起吃晚饭。许多妇女都有自己的工作,她们没有也不想花费太多时间在做饭上。 迎餐厅提供快餐,比如汉堡, 热狗、匹萨、炸鸡、薯条.为什么这些快餐店如此受欢迎。首先,它们的速度非常快,你等待食物的时间不会超过一两分钟。在一些地方,你甚至可以在汽车里等待你所订的食品,而不需要走进店里去。其次,快餐非常便宜,你在里面吃一顿还不到两美元。
作文已写完,希望您能够满意。
不用谢,采纳吧,这是您诚意的最佳表现。谢谢
的感言:3q
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家五年级的英语作文带翻译,要4~5句 谢谢_百度知道
五年级的英语作文带翻译,要4~5句 谢谢
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
My father is the oldest and the tallest. Whatabout you。3. He is busy at the weekend. It’s white,要求提示的内容要全部体现在作文中,妈妈是老师.16. They are 4 yuan. He is going to learn Kungfu this Sunday afternoon.18. There is a big desk next to the window. Mary brought a lot of cookies. There is a beautifulbed and two small chair。快点把你的计划写出来吧、规范,请你为你的寒假写一个计划、根据下面提供的信息. Sometimes I go tothe beach with my parents. There are four people in myfamily. It goes jumping three times a day. Ilike it very much,语句通顺,45kg. He is going toread a magazine this Saturday morning、请以你所在的学校“育英小学”描写你的学校. His name is Bill.She is in Class Four. My sister and I go to school on foot。要求:(1)computer(2)netfriend (3) talk with each other(互相交谈)(4) in the chat room (在聊天室)(5)talkin English (用英语交谈) (6)goodnow My net friendIam Tony,书写工整. She is thinner than my father,请描写你的生日派对:Somepieces of candy¥4 A roll of toilet paper ¥5Mr,1. We talk in English. Her brother isfive years old. I have a newfriend. She is taller than Jack.Jenny brought some candy. I am a student. And she always does all the housework。她向别人自我介绍、写一个你最喜爱的人. I have a twin sister. It’s hot in summer. He’s 162cm. Hewent shopping with his mother. What about you。My favorite seasonMyfavorite season is summer,写一篇65个单词左右的英语短文: My net friend(我的网友)要求. She works hard.20. I learn a lot fromcollecting stamps,标点正确. I am inGrade Five. SometimesI visit my grandmother and grandfather. Jim likes blue. He isgoing to watch TV this Sunday evening. What a good girl. He is a student、同学们. I like him very much.8、根据提示. They were very happy. She is friendly andshe likes to help others.条理清楚、根据给出的材料. Theytalk very happily. My motheris a teacher,请在文中使用3个最高级和2个比较级. I will be very happy in my winter holiday。My BedroomI have a nice and small bedroom。Name,字数不少于50个单词. He is ten?5、规范. Chen’s Store. She is the best in her class. Black 一家人在春天的某一天在野外游玩的场景. I have a happy family. Zhang Ping is a Chinese girl?Bye bye、短文写作,写一篇英语短文. I am going to paint pictures. He plays soccer twice a week, basketballClothes.There are many stamps in my room. He is a good boy. Ilike the food in Thailand,短发. My motheris a factory worker。My good friendIhave a good friend. Helikes sports very much. It has a short tail. It was mybirthday. The kiteflies very well:Acarton of ice cream¥15Uncle Eddy’s Store,也是你的生日. Our teachers are very nice and smart,字数不少于60个单词,写一写Mike这个周末的活动计划. He’s 15,十二岁. Black talk with each other.They bought some pieces of candy:1. Jim is a Canadian boy. I have a warm family. Black and Mrs。Name Zhang Ping Jim Age 年龄 12 15 Height 身高 150cm 162cm Weight 体重 50kg 60kg Nationality 国籍 Chinese Canadian Address 地址 Xinhui Guangzhou Favorite Color red blue Favorite Sport badminton swimming MMyFriendsIhave two good friends: 5352375 My FriendIhave a good friend.6m. I like my teacher. Jim isthree years older than her。可作适当的想象和发挥。MyFavorite AnimalMy favorite animal is rabbit. I like them. She is beautiful.17. She likes cooking。提示词.We had a good time,长发. She is in Beijing now,要写出你喜欢的原因. Jim is heavier than Zhang Ping. OnSaturday morning I always have English classes at school,句子通顺. Mr:BillFavorite sports。Myname is Amy。Hi,写一篇60字左右的作文. They arevery happy. I also have a big and tall closet because I have manyclothes. So I love weekends, too. It has red eyes.They went to the Big Blue Department Store,你一定有很多的爱好. I have a computer. She is talland thin,意思连贯. MyEnglish is good now、请描写一下你的房间. There arethree buildings and a playground. She is a teacher,并介绍她的家庭. Itlikes eating carrots. Myclassroom is very big and bright. I am going to go to Thailand. In the afternoonI often play computer games. I like stamps very much。Jack and MayIhave two good friends. She is two yearsolder than Jack.2. My sister is the youngest in my family. Her father is a doctor and her motheris a nurse. He is 13. She has long hair,条理清楚:Abottle of shampoo¥45 A pair of socks¥8Big Blue Department Store:1.3.19. His favoritesport is swimming,介绍Ann的基本情况. Do you want tohave a net friend. I always do my homework at thedesk、请写一个你最喜爱的季节. He often likes to wear black T-shirt and blue pants. I like the rabbit:根据下面所给出的这张Ann的小名片,他们也很爱她. I think many children like this season. They bought a carton of ice cream at Mr,语句通顺. I like them very much,May9. He is a doctor.Theybought a bottle of shampooand a pair of socks at Uncle Eddy’s Store 、假设Jack 是10岁. They are hungry now;不得少于50个单词. On Sunday morning I often draw pictures? Bye- bye. They are lovely students. She is 38 years old? My favorite people is my mother、要将名片中的内容全部体现在作文中. It’s my best friend,注意要使用“therebe ”句型。A Happy Dayin SpringIt’sspring. She is in Yuying Primary School: 13Phone number, soccer,注意用一般过去时. She cooks good mealsfor us every day. Her name is Ann,请你写一个你的爱好. My school is very big and beautiful、规范. Everyone likes him. His phonenumber is 5352375. I ate too much. There is a family photo on the wall、Jack 昨天跟他妈妈买东西,意思连贯. Zhang Ping is 12. There is a summer vacationinsummer. They bought a roll oftoilet paper. And May is a beautiful girl、描写一种你最喜爱的动物,I’m veryhappy to be your pen-friends. Chen’s Store ,书写清晰. She is twelve,以“我的好朋友”为题. On Sundayafternoon I often do housework or go shopping. It likes jumping. I study hard in the classroom. They are myparents . There are manythings on the stamps、描写你的周末生活。Amy是个美国女孩;2.要将提示词全部体现在作文中、假设你是May. My mother isbeautiful. May is 45kg. She has big eyes and long hair. Ilove them very much。根据给出的提示和要求. It’s lovely。Happy Shop. I will help mymother do some housework.Black’s family have a picnic in a park: tennis: black. They are Jack and May. His name is Jack. He’s 60kilograms. They study hardand always help with each other. I can go swimming. There are 60 students in it. Iam three years older than my sister,爸爸是医生. He plays basketballonce a week. Mysisteris a student. Her English is good,写一篇小短文.I usually visit many places in summer vacation。请用一般现在时描写图中所呈现出的内容、根据下面提供的内容. There are four people in myfamily, Grade Six,意思明确. But Jackis heavier than May. Mydad bought a toy car for me,Benson7. My winterholidayis coming。My WeekendIhave happy weekend. Mr. Tom likes flying a kite、不少于60个单词.They went to the Happy Shop . She likes dancing. It’s very small、寒假很快就要到了,请根据下表的信息. ZhangPing likes red. Her Chinese name is Wang Xiaolan。请运用学过的句型介绍和比较一下他们的特征。MyFavorite PeopleWho is your favorite people. Heplays tennis twice a week。My SchoolIstudy at Yuying Primary School,50kg.6m. Ilove my family,标点正确、连贯. We are in the same class. I am a student, singing and watching TV.10, 请用不少于60个单词来向你的笔友Jay介绍你的家庭情况. I had a party. Jim is taller than her多给你找了几个。MyhobbyMy hobby is collecting stamps(集邮). Her favorite sport is badminton. It’s spicy and tasty. I am an English girl, I amgoing to play basketball,从表格中获取信息写一篇不少于60个单词的小作文,请对他&#47,标点正确,写一篇不少于60个单词的小作文,1. There are four people in my family. My father is a doctor.11. She is 12 now:下图是Mr. My hobby is playingbasketball、题目. They bought a toy car、写一封介绍你一家的电子邮件给JayHello,注意用一般现在时. He lives in Guangzhou now. We often talk with each other in the chat room. In the winter holiday, soccer and basketball. My father is the tallest and the oldest in my family. She is 1,书写清晰. They want to eat their food. They bringfruit。要求。My birthdayYesterday was March 20th:Abag of chips¥9 Toy car ¥105Yesterday was Jack’s shopping day. He candrive a car. He likes surfingthe net。她有个双胞胎姐姐.5m, blue pantsAge. My mom made a cake. Sometimes I go to the swimming pool with my friends. 13,你自己挑挑 英语作文题目。2, too, becausethey can eat ice-cream and go swimming,六年级学生. He is 12 years old, my sisterand I. Itsname is Sweet、提示.She lives in Xinhui:A Happy Dayin Spring提示;她进行一定的外貌描写. Heis 50kg now。要求. They are colorfuland beautiful。Saturday Sunday read a magazinego to the zoo buy a book learn Kungfuwatch TV Mikeis a student,I am veryhappy to be your net friend. Sometimes I listento music、条理清楚. He has short hair, Jay. I will go there by plane, T-shirt、不少于70个单词. Sweet has long ears. It’s105 而May 是12岁.14. He is my good friend. I was very happy. After school I usuallygo to the post office and there are many people there. There are many trees and flowers. I come from US. I like my bedroom。要求语句通顺, Jay. He is going to go to the zoo this Saturday afternoon, drink and bread. Mike brought a carton of ice cream. He is going to buy a bookthis Sunday morning!My Winter HolidayIt’s January. We took this photo this summerholiday. I don’t go to school. 12. I like collecting stamps very much. They’re Zhang Ping and Jim. I love my mother very much,要对它进行外形描写. They love me. I likemy school!6. She isfrom England.4. It’s sunnyand cloudytoday. These sports are tennis. At the party we sang and danced.15:1:1. There are many big trees in the park. She looks after myfather and me、昨天是3月20日. She has blue eyes andyellow hair. They bring many food there,她非常爱他们. Ann reads a magazine。2、条理清晰
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信