以“如何才能成为受欢迎的人”为题的英语作文翻译100词左右 带翻译

求一篇英语作文.与如何学好英语有关,提一些有关听说读写方面的建议.100词左右.带翻译.
求一篇英语作文.与如何学好英语有关,提一些有关听说读写方面的建议.100词左右.带翻译.
&Nowadays,the English is becoming more and more important . There are many different ways to learn English well. For example, these are my ways to study English. First,we have to make a hard decision to study English well and never give it up. Second we must do all the homework that the teachers told us on time. Third, we should read some English books and buy some exercise books to study. Then, we can ask our classmates or teachers when we come across some hard problems. Don&t be afraid of making mistakes. Finally, we must stick these everyday
提问者 的感言:谢谢你帮了我大忙!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请以my dream为题写一篇英语作文,80词左右,一定要带翻译_百度知道
请以my dream为题写一篇英语作文,80词左右,一定要带翻译
现在进行时要求、一般将来时、现在完成时。一般现在时。、一般过去时。:必须用上
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
i have changed a lot which leads my dream of being a teacher .i used to be a naughty student ,以便将来我的梦想成真。在我的老师的帮助下。我相信我的梦想一定会实现的  ,because i like to be with young people I's help,因为我喜欢和年轻人在一起  我很勤奋.i am sure i will realizemy dream.
我的梦想是成为一名教师;m working hard now
my dream will
come true in the future .with my teacher&#39My dream is to be a teacher。  我过去是个淘气的学生,我已经改变了  这导致了我做一名教师的梦想
My dreanm is to be a doctor.Now,I'm trying my best to make it come true.But my mom don't want me to do it,because I've never done something patiently.but I think I will be successed.我的梦想是当一名医生,现在我正在为这个梦想而努力,但是我的妈妈不想我干这一行,因为我从来没有耐心的做过某件事。但是我相信我会成功的。
是高中的?
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一篇关于自信的作文100词左右的英语作文,带翻译 - 叫阿莫西中心 - 中国网络使得骄傲马戏中心!
急求一篇关于自信的作文100词左右的英语作文,带翻译
急求一篇关于自信的100词左右的英语作文,带翻译_百度知道
急求一篇关于自信的100词左右的英语作文,带翻译
希望能帮到你./English/yyxw/& target=&_blank&&/English/yyxw/这里有近千篇英语作文自己改动一下就行了·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·稳晶顿断塥登候沦考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·#$英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 · ~GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文 ·英语六级作文 &a href=&http://www://www
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
这一点让他有勇气尝试新事物, responsible。有了这些能力, I believe self-confidence to be the most important factor in success, a confident person can succeed easily at school or work,就会相信自己的能力。他会相信自己可以而且一定会成功. It enables people to take risks. Whether he is at school or at work. But of all the possible characteristics that can affect one’s success. 自信 促成一个人成功的因素有很多. He believes that he can and will succeed。当他们在学业或工作上的成就更受人注目时,我认为自信最重要,还是会不断尝试. In short,成功时能享受自己的成就。最后一个理由是,我们必须愿意冒险. This is not to say that they should brag, and this gives him the courage to try new things,直到成功。 第一个理由就是,如果可以努力, try again when they fail。自信使人勇于冒险. With these abilities, a person is more likely to succeed if he is hard-沦亚脆垦诒旧根僳working. In order to be successful we must be willing to take some risks,有信心的人很少放弃, they are more likely to succeed, and so on。另一个理由是, so having self-confidence is very important,即使失败了. A final reason is that confident people are not afraid to show off their achievements,这并不表示他们应该自夸. Another reason is that a confident person rarely gives up. When their achievements are noticed more by others at school or work, I believe self-confidence to be the most important for the following reasons,有信心的人不怕炫耀自己的成就,基于下列理由,当一个人有自信的时候,就比较有可能成功,失败了会再接再厉。 简言之, honest、诚实. When he fails he tries again and again until he wins。不论是念书或工作。但在所有可能影响成功与否的特点中、聪明, but that they should gracefully and confidently accept the compliments of others, intelligentThere are many factors that can contribute to a person’s success in life,而是应该优雅,所以有自信是很重要的,成功的可能性就更高了、负责任等, and enjoy their accomplishments when they win.The first reason is that when a person has self-confidence he believes in himself,有信心的人就能够轻易地在学业或工作上获得成功、有信心地接受别人的赞美,我认为自信是成功最重要的因素。想要成功
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁来一篇英语作文 100词左右.. 最好带翻译 谢谢_百度知道
来一篇英语作文 100词左右.. 最好带翻译 谢谢
来一篇英语作文 100词左右..
最好带翻译
随便什么的都行
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Today I had a good time. It was my grandpa's birthday. Our family went back to his home to celebrate his birthday. My mother cooked many delicious food and we brought a big birthday cake. We got together to have a big family dinner. We gave grandpa some presents and said, &Happy birthday to you!&
In the afternoon we went boating in the park. We enjoyed ourselves, and my grandpa had a nice time on his birthday.
今天我玩得很愉快。今天是爷爷的生日,我们全家去爷爷家为他庆祝生日。妈妈做了许多好吃的,我们买了一个大蛋糕。我们举行了一个大型家庭聚会。我们送给爷爷一些礼物,并说:“祝您生日快乐。”
下午我们去公园划船。我们玩得很开心,爷爷过了一个愉快的生日。
My English TeacherMy English teacher is Miss Fan. She’s young and tall. There are two big eyes on her face. Everyone thinks Miss Fan is beautiful. She’s very active and smart.Miss Fan always works hard. She prepares her lessons well and corrects our homework very carefully. Her teaching method is quite different from that of the others. She uses simple language to explain a lesson. She using books, pictures and objects to make a lesson more interesting. We don’t get tired so quickly if we are interested. I like to learn from Miss Fan. I enjoy my studies and learn more.After class, Miss Fan always kind and nice. She usually talks and plays with us. We know a lot in this world from Miss Fan. She tells us what is good and what is bad. And I know how to be a good person from her. She looks as our sister.I like Miss Fan very much! I am very happy to have an English likes Miss Fan!
How many times have you heard the expression that most people spend more time planning their vacation than they do planning their lives. I would expand that expression by adding that most people spend more time &thinking& about their vacation than they do thinking about what's important in their life.While rest and relaxation are a must in living a balanced life, it's not what we were created to do. After all, the Master Creator took his R&R (Rest and Recreation) on the seventh day, only after six days of &definitely directed thought.&Wallace D. Wattles, wrote &There is no labor from which most people shrink as they do from that of sustained and it is the hardestwork in the world.& And yet it is the first and primary labor of achievement.My friend Mike Litman wrote an outstanding article for his ezine this week. It's called &The Millionaire Composite& and it analyzes one of the big differences between super-successful people and everyone else. He writes &I recently visited with a Real Estate Multi Millionaire Mogul. What did I see next to his desk? His vision statement, along with a list of what he values in life---hand written.&A few months back, I interviewed an individual who has sold over a billion dollars worth of products on television. He told me that he reads his life and business vision and goals daily, and that he TAKES TIME to visualize exactly what he wants to create-EACH NIGHT before falling asleep.&What is your life's purpose or your personal mission statement? Is it written down? Do you review it and think about it often? Is your life organized around your purpose and a set of goals that support that purpose?Without purpose and goals - definitely directed thought - you are like the proverbial &ship without a rudder.& There is power in your purpose and in your goals. It is the power that takes you over obstacles, the fuel that propels you toward the life you envision.One of my favorite passages of James Allen is one he wrote in &The Mastery of Destiny&: &All successful people are people of purpose. They hold fast to an idea, a project, a plan, an they cherish it, brood upon it, and when assailed by difficulties, they refuse to be beg indeed, the intensity of the purpose increases with the growing magnitude of the obstacles encountered.& And that's worth thinking about.我们多少次听到过这样的论点:大多数人在规划假期上花的时间比他们在规划自己生活上花的时间要多。 我为这一观点做了一点延伸:大多数的人在&考虑&假期上花的时间比他们在考虑人生中重要的事情上花的时间要多。虽然休息和放松是平衡的生活方式必须的元素,但是我们并不是为了它们而活着。毕竟,伟大的造物主在前6天的&明确的方向性思考&后,第7天才休息和放松。华莱士D.华佗士,写道&没有任何一种体力劳动能够使大多数人望而却步,但连续不断地持久思考却能做到这一点;它是这世界上最困难的工作。& 却也是取得成功首先要做的重要的劳动。我的朋友迈克里曼写了一篇杰出的文章。名字叫做&百万富翁的构造&,其中分析了超级成功者与其他人的一个重要区别,他写道&我最近拜访了一位房地产界的杰出富翁。你们猜我看见他桌旁放了些什么?他对自己梦想的描述和一张列有生活中值得珍惜之物的清单--都是手写的。&几个月前,我采访了另一位获得巨大成功的商人,他通过电视节目卖出的产品总价值超过10亿美元。他告诉我:每天他都思考生活和事业中自己的梦想与目标,他花时间将他想要实现的理想在脑海中形象化--每晚睡觉前都这样做。&你的人生目标和个人使命是什么?你把它们都写下来了吗?你经常回顾并思考它们吗?你的生活是围绕着理想和一系列相关的目标而安排的吗?如果没有理想和目标--明确的方向性思考--你就会象俗语说的:&一条没有舵的船&。理想和目标中蕴含着力量。它是使你越过障碍的力量,它是推动你向美好生活前进的燃料。在詹姆士艾伦的文章中,有一段我很喜欢,摘自&命运的主人&:&所有成功人士都有清晰的理想和目标。他们紧紧把握一个点子,一项工程,或一个划,绝不让它溜走;珍视它,让它慢慢发芽,呵护它,让它成长;当困难袭来时,他们绝不投降;甚至,追求理想的热情随着遭遇阻碍的强度而愈发增长。&这是值得我们思索的。
少点的就是这篇:The poor are very wonderful people. One evening we went out and we picked up four people from the street. And one of them was in a most terrible condition,and I told the sisters: You take care of the other three. I take care of this one who looked worse. So I did for her all that my love can do. I put her in bed, and there was such a beautiful smile on her face. She took hold of my hand as she said just the words “thank you” and she died. I could not help but examine my conscience[良心]before her and I asked what would I say if I was in her place. And my answer was very simple. I would have tried to draw a little attention to myself. I would have said I am hungry, that I am dying, I am cold, I am in pain, or something, but she gave me much more-she gave me her grateful love. And she died with a smile on her face. As did that man whom we picked up from the drain[阴沟、下水道], half eaten with worms, and we brought him to the home. “I have lived like an animal in the street, but I am going to die like an angel, loved and cared for.” And it was so wonderful to see the greatness of that man who could speak like that, who could die like that without blaming anybody, without cursing anybody, without comparing anything. Like an angel-this is the greatness of our people. And that is why we believe what Jesus had said: I was hungry, I was naked, I was homeless, I was unwanted, unloved, uncared for, and you did it to me. 穷人是非常了不起的人。一天晚上,我们外出,从街上带回了四个人,其中一个生命岌岌可危。于是我告诉修女们说:“你们照料其他三个,这个濒危的人就由我来照顾了。”就这样,我为她做了我的爱所能做的一切。我将她放在床上,看到她的脸上绽露出如此美丽的微笑。她握着我的手,只说了句“谢谢您”就死了。我情不自禁地在她面前审视起自己的良知来。我问自己,如果我是她的话,会说些什么呢?答案很简单,我会尽量引起旁人对我的关注,我会说我饥饿难忍,冷得发抖,奄奄一息,痛苦不堪,诸如此类的话。但是她给我的却更多更多――她给了我她的感激之情。她死时脸上却带着微笑。我们从排水道带回的那个男子也是如此。当时,他几乎全身都快被虫子吃掉了,我们把他带回了家。“在街上,我一直像个动物一样地活着,但我将像个天使一样地死去,有人爱,有人关心。”真是太好了,我看到了他的伟大之处,他竟能说出那样的话。他那样地死去,不责怪任何人,不诅咒任何人,无欲无求。像天使一样――这便是我们的人民的伟大之所在。因此我们相信耶稣所说的话――我饥肠辘辘――我衣不蔽体――我无家可归――我不为人所要,不为人所爱,也不为人所关心――然而,你却为我做了这一切。
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁书面表达(10分)请根据以下汉语提示,写一篇有关英语学习的文章。注意:不要逐句翻译,可适当拓展。1.开始学习高中英语时,觉得比初中英语难,几乎丧失信心2.认识到英语的重要性,每天努力学习英语,向老师和急求一篇英语作文“我的家庭”(带翻译)100个单词左右
急求一篇英语作文“我的家庭”(带翻译)100个单词左右
加急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
补充:明天就晚了!!!
Everyone has a family. We live in it and feel very warm. There are three persons in my family, my mother, father and I. We live together very happily and there are many interesting stories about my family.
My father is a hard-working man. He works as a doctor. He always tries his best to help every, patient and make patients comfortable. But sonetimes he works so hard that he can't remember the date.
My mother is a woman with a bad memory. She always does a lot of housework, but sometimes she makes mistakes out of carelessness. For example, one day, she washed clothes in the washer, after the washer finished the work, she found she hadn't filled the washer with water.
Now let me tell you a funny thing: one day, father wanted to get up early as usual, buthe wasn't able to do that, because he hadn't set the alarm clock the night before, so when he got up, he did everything in a hurry. After father left, mother said to me mysteriously, &He will come back soon.& &Why?& I was greatly surprised. &Because today is Sunday, his holiday!& Just as mother said, father came back home soon, and went to bed again--he was too tired.
You see, what an interesting family have! I hope that you will have one like mine, too.
每个人都有家。我们大家生活在那里,并从那里获取温暖。我们家有三口人,我妈妈、爸爸,还有我。我们在一起幸福地生活,我们家有许多有趣的故事。
我爸爸工作认真。他是一名医生,他总是尽他最大的努力 去帮助每一位病人,尽力使他们感觉舒服。有的时候,他工作太认真以致于忘了日期。
我妈妈是一位记性很不好的人。她总是做很多家务活,但有时却因为她的粗心而做错事。比如说,有一天,她用洗衣机洗衣服,最后却发现自己忘了在洗衣机中放水。现在让我告诉你一件有趣的事:一天,爸爸想像平常一样早起,但是由于他前天没有设置闹钟,所以他起晚了,当他起床时,他匆匆忙忙地洗漱完毕就去上班了,爸爸离开后,妈妈神秘地对我说:“他一会儿一定会回来的。”“为什么?”我十分惊讶。“因为今天是星期天,他的假日。”妈妈正说着的时候,不一会儿,爸爸就回来了,并且再一次上床睡觉了——因为他太累了。
你瞧,多么有趣的家庭!我希望你也有一个像我一样的家庭。
提问者 的感言:谢谢 满意答案
我的家庭  
  家,一个多么熟悉的字眼,在我看来,家只不过是一幢房子,是家人归宿的地方。然而“家庭”却不同,“家庭”它是与自己至亲至爱的人组成的一个集体。  
  我家就是一个大家庭,我们三代人在一起生活着。我们家人虽多,日子却过的简单,平淡,并不象别的家庭一样,充满欢声笑语。  
  以前,每天早上,爸爸.妈妈工作比较忙,没时间照顾我的起居饮食,除了晚饭,我几乎每天都在学校食堂吃,爷爷.奶奶知道后,就特意从老家搬过来,每天为我准备好饭菜,使我一回家就能吃到香喷喷的饭菜。  
  爷爷.奶奶来了之后,两手可不闲着,每天为我们擦地洗衣等,妈妈怕两位老人累着,就早早把该干的活儿都干完了,可他两总能找出什么活儿来干。妈妈常劝他们说:“爸.妈,你们就别干了,这些活我来干就行了。”可爷爷.奶奶却说:“你们俩每天上班这么累了,回来还要干这些活,怎么忙的来,我闲着是闲着,能干多少是多少吧!” 不过,爸爸.妈妈还是蛮孝顺的,每月都为爷爷.奶奶添几件新一什么的,使我都有点羡慕了。  
  每天晚上,我们很少聚在一起聊天。爸爸总在书房里弄他的文件,奶奶与妈妈则在一起为我们补些衣物什么的。爷爷则在那看报纸或找邻家老大爷下象棋。我则在看我的电视。虽然我们都在各干各的事,但我们耳边常传来一声声关心的话语,比如:奶奶常常对我说: “看电视时别吃太多零食,容易积食或别看太久电视,对眼睛不好等。” 爸爸.妈妈常会对爷爷.奶奶说: “ 爸,妈你们别熬那么晚,快去睡吧。”……  
  我的家庭生活虽然平淡,却从这平淡之中突出了和谐与幸福,这就是我的家庭,一个普普通通的家庭
提问者 的感言:我要英文的 不过谢谢你
等待您来回答
外语领域专家
说的太好了,我顶!
Copyright & 2014
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Processed in 0.0540 second(s), 3 db_queries,
0 rpc_queries求2篇 100词左右的英语短文带翻译 一篇有哲理的一篇搞笑滑稽的如题 谢谢了_百度知道
求2篇 100词左右的英语短文带翻译 一篇有哲理的一篇搞笑滑稽的如题 谢谢了
提问者采纳
“你无疑是我见过的最小,让我把它记下来搞笑的 Let me take it down
An elephI will tell a flea what I know.&quot。”
“请再说一遍、最没用的东西.&
一头大象对一只小老鼠说.&quot.&no doubt that you are the smallest znd most useless thing that Ihave e ver seen .Let me take it down ,P
&quot,&quot。”老鼠说。“我要讲给我认识的一只跳蚤听
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您现在的位置:您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
快捷导航:
[初二作文]初二英语作文:保护树木,100词左右,记得带翻译,最好难点的单
来源: & 13:18:39&& 【一起学:终身教育引导者】
Our country''s everyone is good, we all love trees, we like nature, so we also like trees. For we said, the trees are friends, but some people destroy trees, we can''t learn them and we must protect trees, because trees can help us, the teacher say: "trees can purify air." I think this is right. My classmate also like trees, we often in "51" labor day plant trees, is right to do so. All parents support me to do so.作文网我们国家的每一小我都是好的,我们都爱护树木,我们喜欢年夜自然,所以我们也喜欢树木。对于我们说,树木是伴侣,可是有些人破损树木,我们不能学他们,我们要呵护树木,因为树木可以辅佐我们,教员说:“树木可以净化空气。”我认为这是对的。我的同窗也喜欢树木,我们经常在“五一”劳动节种树,这样做是正确的。怙恃都撑持我这样做。作文网 初中 作文800字
责编:xiayicai&
没有相关文章
初二作文一周评论排行
主讲:名师}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信