把补充的话中文名翻译成英文名 英文翻译

翻译成的英文翻译
翻译成的用法和样例:
一种把源程序翻译成可执行程序(即目标程序)的程序。
A program that translates a source program into an executable program(an object program).
第一个翻译将英语翻译成广东话,第二个将广东话翻译成普通话。
The first interpreter translated English into Cantonese and the second one then translate the Cantonese into Mandarin Chinese.
单词翻译软件,可以非常方便的把中文翻译成英文,也可以把英文翻译成法文。
Word translation software can be very convenient for the Chinese translated into English, and English can be translated into French.
那些难民的故事需要从阿拉伯语翻译成法语然后再翻译成英语,这要花费一大部分时间。
Their refugees' stories had to be translated from Arabic to French to English, which took a great deal of time.
苏格拉底,柏拉图,亚里士多德,伽林,和许多其他人的著作都被翻译成亚术语,又从亚述语翻译成阿拉伯语。
Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Galen, and many others were translated into Assyrian, and from Assyrian into Arabic.
苏格拉底,柏拉图,亚里士多德,伽林,和许多其他人的著作都被翻译成亚术语,又从亚述语翻译成阿拉伯语。
socrates , plato , aristotle , galen , and many others were translated into assyrian , and from assyrian into arabic
要是让我翻译,很容易翻译成“他80岁了还很适合拉小提琴”.
He is eighty years old and fit as a fiddle.
每年在整个阿拉伯地区翻译成阿拉伯语的书只是在希腊翻译成希腊语书籍数量的1/5。
The number of books translated into Arabic every year in the entire Arab world is one-fifth the number translated by Greece into Greek.
翻译成的海词问答与网友补充:
翻译成的相关资料:
相关词典网站:给翻译几段话,翻译成英文,好的追加分
给翻译几段话,翻译成英文,好的追加分 100
&p&由于要面试,所以帮我翻译下面的成英文,不要电脑翻译,要人工的,英文好的来!,先谢..& 急需!!!&/p&
&p&1.各位考官好,很高兴参加这个面试。&br&2.我叫xx,18岁,xxx学校毕业的,是理科生,我的父母都是经商。&br&3.问:为什么选择法国留学,想学什么专业,为什么选择这个专业?&br&& 答:我知道法国是一个有深厚文化底蕴的国家,而法国的教育水平也很让人向往,去法国上学一直是我的梦想,我认为去法国留学才能把握磨练的更优秀,所以我选择法国。我写了电力工程和企业管理,但我更偏向于企业管理,第一,法国学校企业管理很好。第二,我经常进行团队活动,并进行指挥,我相信我有能力在以后把一个企业管理的很好。而且我从内心上很喜欢这个专业。&br&4.问:想去哪所学校,打算怎么学,学成后有什么打算?&br&& 答:因为喜欢企业管理,更想去南锡一大,我会努力学习专业知识,不让努力白费,我觉得不能说学成,学习是无止境的,学到一定程度我会去选择一个相关的工作,检测自己的能力,这之后再考虑如何进行。&br&5.问:业余时间喜欢做什么,有什么爱好?&br&& 答:业余时间喜欢一些放松的活动,篮球,网球,听音乐。经常会上网关心一些时事要闻,虽然不懂,却喜欢看一些经济类消息。&/p&
&p&& 每个人都更喜欢做一些喜欢的事,我英语并不好,但我喜欢法国,也喜欢这门语言,我相信我可以把法语学的非常好。&/p&
补充:我要的是人工的,修饰下的,
机器翻译的就别费力气了, 别在发了,我看得出来
楼主加我QQ&& 我把翻译好的传给你。
提问者 的感言:谢啦,
支持原创,
电脑翻译的靠边
其他回答 (8)
是不是全部要翻译啊!
问和答都要,
1:Members&examiner&is good,&very pleased&to participate in the&interview.2:.&My name is&xx, 18&years old, xxx&school&graduate, is the&science students,&my parents are&doing business.3:Why&study in France,&want to learn&professional, why&choose this&profession?答:I know that&France is&a&rich&cultural heritage&of the&country, but&also&the educational level of&the French&people aspire&to&the French&school&has always been my&dream&to&study in France&I think it's&better&to&grasp the&hone, so I chose&France.&I wrote a&power engineering&and business management,&but I am more&biased in favor of&corporate management,&first,&good&business management&school&in France.&Secondly,&I oftenconduct&group activities, and&the&command,&I believe I&have the ability to&put&a businessin the future&management of&the&well.&And I&really like&from&inside&the&profession.4:Want to go&school,&plan&how to learn,&have any plans&upon graduation?答:Because I like&business management, but also&want to go to&a great&Nancy, I&will work hard to&learn the knowledge,&not to&strive&in vain,&I do not think&that&their studies,&learning is&endless,&I'm going to&learn&a certain extent,&choose a&work-related&, Testing&their ability to&consider&how to&after that.5:Spare time&like to&do,&have a hobby?答:Spare time&relaxing activities&like&basketball, tennis,&listening to music.&Often&concerned with issues of&current events&online, although&do not know, but&like to see&some of the economic&class of&messages.&&&Everyone&is more&like to do some&things&like,&my English&is not good, but I like&France,like&the language, I believe I&can&learn&French&very well.5:
行不行啊!能不能给我加分啊
1. Everybody examiner good, glad to attend the interview.
2. My name is xx, 18, XXX school graduates, is living, my parents are in business.
3. Ask: why did you choose studying in France, want to learn what major, why do you choose this major?
Answer: I know French is a deep cultural connotations, and France's national education level is also lets a person yearning, go to France school has always been my dream, I think to study abroad in France to grasp of tempering more outstanding, so I choose to France. I wrote power engineering and enterprise management, but I more in favour of enterprise management, first, the French school enterprise management is very good. Second, I often team activities, and took command, I believe I have the ability after a enterprise management is very good. And I from inner on like this is professional.
4 q: want to go where school, intend to learn how to learn, what are your plan?
Answer: because like enterprise management, more want to go south tin big, I will strive to learn professional knowledge, don't let efforts wasted, I feel I cannot say learns, learning is endless, learn certain level I'll choose a related work, detection oneself ability, which then consider how to carry on.
5. Ask: like to do in your spare time what, what are your hobbies?
Answer: spare time like some relaxation activity, basketball, tennis, listening to music. Often surf the Internet concerned about current affairs, although some CNN don't understand, but like to see some economic class message.
Everyone prefers doing some like things, my English is not good, but I prefer French, also like this language, I believe I can put stud French very well.
希望对你有帮助!
1. you examiners good, very pleased to participate in the interview.2. My name is xx, 18 years old, xxx school graduate, is the science students, my parents are doing business.3. Q: Why study in France, want to learn professional, why choose this profession?&& A: I know that France is a rich cultural heritage of the country, but also the educational level of the French people aspire to the French school has always been my dream to study in France I think it's better to grasp the hone, so I chose France. I wrote a power engineering and business management, but I am more biased in favor of corporate management, first, good business management school in France. Secondly, I often conduct group activities, and the command, I believe I have the ability to put a business in the future management of the well. And I really like from inside the profession.4. Q: want to go school, intends to how to learn, upon graduation have any plans?&& A: Because I like business management, but also want to go to a great Nancy, I will work hard to learn the knowledge, not to strive in vain, I do not think that their studies, learning is endless, I'm going to learn a certain extent, choose a relevant Work, testing their ability to consider how to after that.5. Q: What spare time like to do, have a hobby?&& A: The spare time relaxing activities like basketball, tennis, listening to music. Often concerned with issues of current events online, although do not know, but like to see some of the economic class of messages.&& Everyone is more like to do some things like, my English is not good, but I like France, like the language, I believe I can learn French very well.
请采纳
All the examiner good, glad to join this interview
由于要面试,所以帮我翻译下面的成英文,不要电脑翻译,要人工的,英文好的来!,先谢.. 急需!!!
Due to the interview, so please help me translate the following into English, don't computer translation, want to artificially, English good! First, thank.. Need!!!
&
&
1.各位考官好,很高兴参加这个面试。
1. Everybody examiner good, glad to attend the interview.
2.我叫xx,18岁,xxx学校毕业的,是理科生,我的父母都是经商。
2. My name is xx, 18, XXX school graduates, is living, my parents are in business.
3.问:为什么选择法国留学,想学什么专业,为什么选择这个专业?
3. Ask: why did you choose studying in France, want to learn what major, why do you choose this major?
答:我知道法国是一个有深厚文化底蕴的国家,而法国的教育水平也很让人向往,去法国上学一直是我的梦想,我认为去法国留学才能把握磨练的更优秀,所以我选择法国。我写了电力工程和企业管理,但我更偏向于企业管理,第一,法国学校企业管理很好。第二,我经常进行团队活动,并进行指挥,我相信我有能力在以后把一个企业管理的很好。而且我从内心上很喜欢这个专业。
Answer: I know French is a deep cultural connotations, and France's national education level is also lets a person yearning, go to France school has always been my dream, I think to study abroad in France to grasp of tempering more outstanding, so I choose to France. I wrote power engineering and enterprise management, but I more in favour of enterprise management, first, the French school enterprise management is very good. Second, I often team activities, and took command, I believe I have the ability after a enterprise management is very good. And I from inner on like this is professional.
4.问:想去哪所学校,打算怎么学,学成后有什么打算?
4 q: want to go where school, intend to learn how to learn, what are your plan?
答:因为喜欢企业管理,更想去南锡一大,我会努力学习专业知识,不让努力白费,我觉得不能说学成,学习是无止境的,学到一定程度我会去选择一个相关的工作,检测自己的能力,这之后再考虑如何进行。
Answer: because like enterprise management, more want to go south tin big, I will strive to learn professional knowledge, don't let efforts wasted, I feel I cannot say learns, learning is endless, learn certain level I'll choose a related work, detection oneself ability, which then consider how to carry on.
5.问:业余时间喜欢做什么,有什么爱好?
5. Ask: like to do in your spare time what, what are your hobbies?
答:业余时间喜欢一些放松的活动,篮球,网球,听音乐。经常会上网关心一些时事要闻,虽然不懂,却喜欢看一些经济类消息。
Answer: spare time like some relaxation activity, basketball, tennis, listening to music. Often surf the Internet concerned about current affairs, although some CNN don't understand, but like to see some economic class message.
&
&
每个人都更喜欢做一些喜欢的事,我英语并不好,但我喜欢法国,也喜欢这门语言,我相信我可以把法语学的非常好。
Everyone prefers doing some like things, my English is not good, but I prefer French, also like this language, I believe I can put stud French very well.
所有考官好,很高兴参加这次采访
去法国留学,用英语面试?
楼主莫不是在逗我吧?
鄙视谷歌翻译流、
把口语翻译得一塌糊涂。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家谁能把这段话翻译成英文
谁能把这段话翻译成英文 100
他想要获得萨姆所掌握的秘码。如今他又对美莉展开了追求。
萨姆渐渐地学会了如何使用力量。他常常游荡于美莉的周围,时刻保护着她,但却无法交流。为了制止卡尔,他找到了一位能与幽灵沟通的灵媒奥塔,并通过她与美莉取得联系。起初美莉并不相信。但事实终于使她感受到了萨姆的存在。然而深深相爱的两个人却无法直接接触和交流。
为了保护美莉,惩罚凶手,萨姆对卡尔展开了报复。他取出了被卡尔窃取的巨款,并且使卡尔的几个手下遭到了报应。气急败坏的卡尔想要伤害美莉。幸亏奥塔和萨姆及时赶到。面对充满了仇恨的幽灵,卡尔终于自取灭亡。
完成了心愿的萨姆终即将前往天堂。在消失之前,美莉终于见到了显出身形的萨姆。两人紧紧地相拥。在这生死不渝的爱情面前,无法跨越的阴阳之隔也似乎于瞬间消失了……
补充:年轻的银行职员萨姆与未婚妻美莉相爱至深。他们搬进了由朋友卡尔帮忙换来的一套漂亮公寓,进行结婚前的准备。然而在一次看戏归来时,他们却受到了歹徒的抢劫。在搏斗中萨姆中枪身亡,美莉悲痛欲绝。
萨姆变成了一个幽灵。他很快就发现原来是朋友卡尔竟然是导致他死亡的主谋。为了窃取银行里的巨款,
前面还有一段
Sam he wants to get the secret code of the master. Now, he also embarked on the pursuit of Meili.
Sam gradually learned how to use force. He often Meili loitering around in time to protect her, but could not exchange. In order to put an end to Carl, he has found with the specter of a medium of communication Horta, and through her contact with Meili.Meili do not believe at first. But the fact that she finally felt the presence of Sam. However, two people deeply in love but not in direct contact and exchange.
Meili in order to protect and punish the killers, Sam launched a retaliation against Carl. He took out a huge sum of money stolen by Carl, and so Carl has been a few of his retribution. Carl angrily Meili want to hurt. Fortunately, Sam Horta and time. Faced with the specter of full of hatred, Karl finally suicidal.
Sam completed the final wish of going to heaven soon. Before vanishing, finally saw the show Meili build the SAM. Two tightly embracing. In this unswerving love of life and death in front of the yin and yang can not be separated from across seem to disappear in an instant ... ...
提问者 的感言:谢谢 满意答案
翻译:He wants to get Sam mastering the secret code. Now, he began to pursue beauty Sally.
Sam gradually learned how to use force. He often wander around her beauty to protect her, but cannot communicate. In order to stop Carl, he found a potential energy and spirits of communication, and mediums Obama by her beauty and Sally. Lisa doesn't believe at beauty. But the fact that she felt at Sam's existence. But the two deeply in love but not directly contact and communication.
In order to protect the American Sally, punish the murderer, Sam to Carl launched revenge. He took the money by Carl steal, and several of Karl was under the reward. Flustered and frustratedly Karl wants to harm beauty. Thanks to Olympic tower and Sam arrived on time. Faced with the threat of ghosts, Carl finally destruction.
Complete aspiration is to end the Sam to heaven. In beauty, Sally finally disappear before meet show the size. They embraced tightly. In this undying love in front of Yin and Yang, beyond the moment in every also seems to be gone...
希望你能满意哦!
提问者 的感言:谢谢
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家把下面这段话翻译成英文,谢谢_百度知道
把下面这段话翻译成英文,谢谢
对于这个订单真的很抱歉,我把您急需这本书告诉了仓库的工作人员,但是仓库方面理解错了我的意思,把本来要寄出的书已经截回,并且已经卖出去了,他们也一直没有联系我,以至于我以为已经寄出去了,今天我又联系他们为什么一直没有回信,他们才告诉我这个不幸的消息,对此我感到非常难过和生气,但是已经无能为力,已经为您全额退款,并额外退款5元作为补偿,您如果在别的卖家重新订购,选择Expedited shipping,应该能赶在22号之前到达,希望不会太晚,谢谢您的理解和支持!再次为出现这样的失误向你道歉
请不要使用翻译软件,我自己也会用,我需要的是人工翻译,非常感谢!
提问者采纳
闲着无聊就帮你翻下吧。英文表达顺序和中文有点不一样,但意思基本一致的:We realy sorry for this order: I told our warehouse staffs
that you need this book in urgent, but they misunderstood and recalled the parcel they've sent, what wores was that they even sold it
without noticing me which made me believed that i had the book sent out.
they told me this tragedy until i called them today.
i was very sad and angry, but nothing could be done. I've arrange your payment refunded and paid you extra 5 Yuan for compensation's sake.
i suggest you use the Expedited shipping if you buy the book from other buyers, it will arrive you before Sept.22nd, hope it's not too late for you. Thanks for your kind understanding and support! And apology for the mistake again.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
I'm terribly sorry for causing this trouble for you. I had informed the staff in our warehouse that you're in urgent need of this book but unfortunately they somehow midunderstood my report and called back the book which had already been on its way delivering to you. What can be sure is that the book you want has been sold to someone else and I failed to get the latest information about this until today , for several days they didn't give me any reply and I assumed that it has already been delievered. I was overwhelmed by sadness and irritation once I got the news, however, I could possibly do nothing but repay all your
pay another 5 yuan more as a compensation for you. If you have
ordered from another online store, please choose &expedited shipping& when it comes to the type of delivery, it can be expected to reach you before 22nd, I hope it wiil not be too late.
thanks for you understanding and support, I apologize sincerely for this trouble and I wish you all well. 纯人工翻译,望采纳,谢谢
Sorry, we have run out of the stock of this book, you can delete your indent. I would like to get one from other place if you really need, but it will take almost a month or longer while the normal will take only from 14 to 21 days, I can't gurantee you. But, we will do our best.So, no matter what, just tell us your decision. Thank you for your understanding.手工打造,欢迎采纳。
您确定您翻译的是我上面这段话??
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文网页翻译成中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信