adult hotawfully chocolatee该怎么翻译呢

do you like hot chocolate drinks? why/why no?什么意思?怎么回答?_百度知道
do you like hot chocolate drinks? why/why no?什么意思?怎么回答?
你喜欢热巧克力饮料吗?为什么喜欢?为什么不喜欢?喜欢就回答:Yes,I do. Because they can make you warm.不喜欢就回答:No, I don't. Because they taste bad.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
原句:Do you like hot chocolate drinks? why?why no?翻译:你喜欢热巧克力饮料吗?为什么?为什么不? 回答:肯定回答:Yes,I do否定回答:No, I don't.
你喜欢热巧克力饮料吗?为什么喜欢?为什么不喜欢?I like hot chocolate drinks,especially in winter because they can make me feel warm.
kdfjsdkmskfdifsosjfldfjdk
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Hot Chocolate! Erotic cakes, chocolates, adult toys, and novelties.
& Loading... Please wait...
Call us on 504-588-9050
Welcome to Hot Chocolate...We will be adding products & extra features over the next few months, so come back regularly.
Hot Chocolate specializes in custom designed Erotic Cakes, and Adult Chocolates. We also carry a full line of Sexy Toys & Novelties. Hot Chocolate opened it's doors in the heart of the historic French Quarter of New Orleans in February of 2001. Since then Hot Chocolate has been the subject of articles in Playgirl, The Gambit, and Ambush Magazines. We've supplied sexy sweets for WWOZ's annual pledge drive, the N.O. AIDS Memorial dedication services, Tulane University's presentation of The Vagina Monologues, 106.7 KKND's "Test Fest", the Southern Decadence press party, bingo night at Oz, New Year's Eve at Club 735 to name just a few. We hope you enjoy shopping our online store, but if you're ever in our neighborhood please stop by our shop at 509 Dumaine St., we'd love to see you!
Our&custom designed adult cakes are perfect for Mardi Gras, Fantasy Parties, Birthdays, Bachelorette Parties, Anniversaries, or any Adult Party. We also decorate family-friendly cakes suitable for any occasion.
All major credit cards are accepted.
If you are looking for something specific and you don't see it here, e-mail your request to:
We will do our best to find it for you!
You can contact us by phone at: 504-588-9050.We are located at:509 Dumaine Street&New Orleans, LA 70116
All prices are in USD.
Quick LinksCookies and Cups
Hot Chocolate Cookies
I’m not gonna make too much sense today.
Lemme ‘splain…
My family and I just got back from a weekend stay at , which is an exercise in humility at it’s very basic level.
Let me start by saying my kids had a fantastic time…
Myself on the other hand…well, I certainly enjoy seeing my kids having fun, but a waterpark person, I am not.
All the half naked wet people walking around bumping into you with their water tubes…yeah…
And can I just mention the stairs?
The STAIRSSSSS?
Climbing stairs while wearing a wet bathing suit over and over and overrrrr is probably my new least favorite thing to do.
And can I just say something to people who reserve 40 hundred chairs for their family of 3?
Don’t love ya.
And also, leaving an open Capri Sun doesn’t count as reserving a seat.
Your Capri Sun doesn’t need to rest it’s weary staircase-climbing legs.
You know who does?
This girl.
Sorry about the negativity here…I think the chlorine has killed all my patience cells.
In all attempts to regain some sanity, and because it’s still ridiculously cold here in the Northeast, I decided to make some cookies.
Hot Chocolate Cookies.
These are super easy.
Just make a simple cookie dough, and add some hot chocolate mix straight into the batter!
I actually only had hot chocolate mix with mini marshamllows, which is totally fine because you’re gonna add in some
at the end.
Then chop up some milk chocolate into chunks.
You could also use milk chocolate chips, up to you!
Here’s where you add the .
If you can’t find the Bits, I don’t recommend that you use Mini Marshmallows in their place.
What you could do is place a few marshmallows on top of the cookies when they are almost done baking so they will melt partially on top…just an idea.
Here’s how your batter will look…
When they’re baked, let them cool on a wire rack.
These aren’t overly chocolatey cookies.
If you would like to up the chocolate factor here, you could sub in some cocoa powder for the hot chocolate mix.
But I just love that they are a subtle chocolate flavor…just like hot chocolate.
If you’re feeling crazy you can top these cookies with some .
It will just send them to a whole new level.
Hot Chocolate Cookies &
makes 24 large cookies
1 cup butter, room temperature 1 cup light brown sugar ½ cup hot chocolate mix 2 eggs 2 tsp vanilla ½ tsp salt 1 tsp baking soda 2¾ cup flour 1 cup chopped milk chocolate (or milk chocolate chips) 1 cup Marshmallow Bits
Preheat oven to 350 Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Cream butter and brown sugar together on medium speed for about 1 minute until combined. Add in hot chocolate and continue mixing for about 30 seconds. Add in eggs and vanilla and continue mixing until incorporated. Turn mixer to low and add in salt, baking soda and flour. Mix until just combined. Finally, add in milk chocolate and Marshmallow Bits, stirring until evenly mixed in. Drop by heaping tablespoon onto lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake for 9-11 minutes, until edges are set and slightly golden. Transfer to wire rack to cool
Frost with
if desiredStore airtight for up to 3 days
Here are some more Hot Chocolate Recipes that I have done in the past:
Social Share}

我要回帖

更多关于 hot chocolate 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信