Hello are you sureyeah.Sure sure buying.Shrubberies a

I have been running many polls lately on the blog, and I find them pretty interesting because they give us some data on relevant issues. You guys seem to like them as well, so let’s try to make them a regular column. I will release a new poll every other Monday (so twice a month). The only doubt that I have is whether or not I should follow up with a post on the following week highlighting the results. Let me know what you guys prefer.
Anyway today’s poll is about the number of blogs that each of us own. At one point in time I was running six blogs actively. This year I sold some of them, so right now I am running three blogs actively. Notice that you don’t need to write on the blog for it to be counted. As long as you own it, that is fine. Secondly, only count active blogs please (i.e. with at least a couple of posts per month).
Have your say in our poll, and feel free to leave a comment as well.
Need help getting more traffic to your website and growing your online revenues? Then my Online Profits training program is right for you. .
Related Articles
45 Responses to “Poll: How Many Blogs Do You Own?”
Roseli A. Bakar
I’m running more than 5 blogs
Right now, I have only one blog. I have always believed that being focused is the best way to run a blog and I concentrate fully on it.
Another reason for only one blog is that I do not get too much free time.
In my opinion, starting with just one blog and later expanding is a great strategy as new blogs benefit a lot from established blog. A great example was Darren’s Twitip. He already had 2 well established blogs when he started it and it got a lot of benefit from this.
Dana@Online Knowledge
I have 4 blog but only 2 active, so i vote for 2.
Available Domains Blog
4 blogs full time and willing to test few more part time.
As here we are four friends, We can successfully run more than 5 blogs. Newly launched one is
. It helps people to make money online via blogging from scratch. We run a daily contest for winning free domain & hosting also.
So how many blogs is not matter. What you are dealing with those blogs really matter. Offer some great content, it might be updates, news or how to blogs. If you help others in some way, your blogs start grow & make money for you.
Generally niche bloggers start more blogs in all type of high paying niches. Its also a good idea.
I only have one blog right now, but I have several other domains.
Not sure what the future will bring.
Right now I have an outside job five days/week, so I don’t have the time to devote on more than one.
For now, only 1. I had to quit another because of some scheduling issues. However, I’m planning to be slightly productive next year, a chance to try something new on a site. Will see. ^^
Social/Blogging Tracker
Tom –
I voted for 3 because that is all I could think of. I am pretty sure I only have 3 left. I sold a few recently.
Only one active, but I’ve got two dormant ones (actually, four if you count a personal one and one which I started and never got off the ground…)
BloggerDaily
I run different blogs fro different niches and reasons =)
I have 2 blogs–one on a free platform, the other one is paid-hosted.
Funny, but the free one is the one that gets traffic…guess it has to do with the content topic being more popular on that one, plus I have 2 great incoming links.
Links really do help a lot!
I have been blogging at two blogs, one written in English, the other written in Chinese. I dream one day that both of them will be as popular as Dailyblogtips.
–Deb
Four. One writing blog. One blog of knitting book reviews. One blog of weekly book discussions. One knitting/personal blog.
Dave Doolin | Website In A Weekend
More than 5, but most are moribund and I’m decommissioning most of them with taffic redirecting back to main sites.
Not worth my time to keep up with.
Just 2 for now, but I have and idea to start a couple niche blogs at some point.
I used to own three but one was doing better than all of them () so i decided to dedicate all of my time to that one, and it’s paid off.
Brian Dusablon
More than 5. Few are very active. Ideas for 3-5 more. Where does all the time go?
Jacques//An1ken
Well I recently started up my Blog Creativeoverflow.net – A Design Blog for Anything creative.
Its been going really well and I am determined to make it work full time.
I only have 1 blog at the moment but, I am sure it will multiple as time goes along.
justbloglah
I am running only 1 blog.
Blake @ Props Blog Reviews
I’m only running 1 blog right now, but my wife and I have been discussing starting one for her about high fashion.
@Daniel –
I would love to see the followup posts about the poll results and what you think the result mean or how the results do or don’t effect us.
I have voted for more than 5 blogs, my recent blog is FamousBloggers.net and a corporation blog and Social Network for Making Money Online Tips built on the contributions of its authors.
Harsh Agrawal
I have 4 blogs and all 4 of them are active and 3 more are lined up..
How about 20?
I wrote an article on a similar topic a few weeks back. I suggest most new bloggers start with one before starting other blogs. Even a single blog can consume a blogger full time while learning all the basics. Juggling multiple blogs is a recipe for disaster in the early stages.
John Samuel
I own 5 blogs on a single domain, but I am concentrating on only one of my blogs
Just one up to know but I’m working on other 3
I maintain 3 blogs.
It’s a lot of work to maintain any more.
I run 2 blogs, 1 full-time, the other with periodic updates.
I have others that are in various stages of development, but only 2 that are worth declaring as blogs at the moment.
I have a full-time job as well, so 1 is like a second part-time job, and the other is a hobby that I work on whenever possible.
I actually need more time to dedicate to my blogs, but what can you do.
Chipper Dave
I currently manage 2 active blogs but also have 4 others that are inactive and I no longer update.
It’s all I can do to update the 2 of them.
I keep the other 4 around for historical sake and in the chance I might go back to them someday.
John B. Moss
I’ve just started my blog, so haven’t had enough experience to go for more – yet. I’m still at the stage where a ‘Blogging Buddy’ would be VERY helpful.
I am using b2evolution, and I’m finding out there are other blog platforms, some of them quite popular. However, I have what I have and am making every attempt to use it well.
Thank you for providing such a helpful place to learn. We can always learn, and your help is appreciated!
Wow. I was a little surprised to see that so far most people own more than five. I only own four myself, but have put up far more than five for clients. In fact the last three website I have build included blogs.
I have one active one and 2 dormant ones that could become active as soon as next month. Lets see how it goes
1 to be 2 eventually.
I’m running 5 blogs but I just write 1, the others are autoblog.
hi, i am currently running 3, all of them are manual blog, but only one of them gave me a revenue because of its English language….
man, i thought English-languaged blog is the best
Currently posting on 4 blogs but plan to go down to 1 that will include the content of the other 3.
Anand Srinivasan
4+ are all static now as I no longer update..I write regularly only on two of them..
nethall.gr
I’ve got 3 blogs, the one is fully automated and the other two are hand written. The automated gets more traffic than the others
Lee Ka Hoong
I own more than 5 blogs, but recently I just update my main blog. Seems that most of the people have more than 5 blogs.
I own 20 blogs with different niche, most are active but not updated. It is difficult to update and manage a lot of blogs but honestly I really like blogging
Paula from Affiliate Blog Online
It’s interesting that (as of today) the poll shows that most people have more than 5 blogs. I have over 20 blogs and as the previous commentor mentioned, it is difficult to maintain that many blogs.
I think it is a bit of a habit amongst internet marketers to think that the next thing they try will be the one that makes the real money…hence creating one blog after another. We did the exact same thing but realized some time into it that it doesn’t work. Concentrate on one or two blogs at the most and you will have more success. This was the turning point for us and when we finally started making big money on the internet.
MorningErection
I just started my first one and most likely my only one. I struggle with posting every other day and coming up with new ideas for my posts. I guess one day I would like a blog that made some $$.
Lia Qistina
For me, i own just ONE blog, and that is my only blog ..
I think owning one active blog is fine, because we can put a lot of focus, energy and passion into it.
Jonathan Frei — OrdinaryTime
3, but only one gets any attention.
I have 5 blogs but only 2 remain active. So hard to manage them very well..
Comments are closed.当前位置:
>>>-Are you sure you have ______ all the documents in your list..
-Are you sure you have ______ all the documents in your list?&&-Oh, sorry, I forgot to ______ the one you had sent me.&&&
A. contain&& B. include&&C. be included&&D. listed
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“-Are you sure you have ______ all the documents in your list..”主要考查你对&&动词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
动词的定义:
表示动作中状态的词叫做动词。根据其在句中的功能,动词可分为行为动词、系动词、助动词和情态动词四类,有些动词是兼类词。例如:We have lunch at 12. (have是行为动词) &&&&&&&&&&& We have been to NewYork. (have是助动词)&&&&&&&&&&&&&I am hungry. (am是系动词)&&&&&&&&&&&&&You need not have waited for me. (need是情态动词)&&&&&&&&&&&&&The door needs painting. (need是兼类词) 动词的分类:
1)表示动作中状态的词叫做动词。 2)根据其在句中的功能,动词可分为四类,分别是:实义动词(Notional Verb)、系动词(Link Verb)、助动词(Auxiliary Verb)、情态动词(Modal Verb)。说明:有些情况下,有些动词是兼类词。例如:We are having a meeting. 我们正在开会。(having是实义动词。) &&&&&&&&&&& He has gone to NewYork.他已去纽约。(has是助动词。) 3)动词根据其后是否带有宾语,可分为两类,分别是:及物动词(Transitive Verb)、不及物动词(Intransitive Verb),缩写形式分别为vt.和vi.。说明:同一动词有时可用作及物动词,有时可用作不及物动词。例如:She can dance and sing. 她能唱歌又能跳舞。(sing在此用作不及物动词。) &&&&&&&&&&& She can sing many English songs. 她能唱好多首英文歌曲。(sing用作及物动词。) 4)根据是否受主语的人称和数的限制,可分两类,分别是:限定动词(Finite Verb)、非限定动词(Non-finite Verb)。例如:She sings very well. 她唱得很好。(sing受主语she的限制,故用第三人称单数形式sings。) &&&&&&&&&&& She wants to learn English well. 她想学好英语。(to learn不受主语she的限制,没有词形变化,是非限定动词。说明:英语中共有三种非限定动词,分别是:动词不定式(Infinitive)、动名词(Gerund)、分词(Participle)。 5)根据动词的组成形式,可分为三类,分别是:单字词(One-Word Verb)、短语动词(Phrasal Verb)、动词短语(Verbal Phrase)例如:The English language contains many phrasal verbs and verbal phrases. 英语里有许多短语动词和动词短语。(contains是单字动词。) &&&&&&&&&&& Students should learn to look up new words in dictionaries. 学生们学会查字典。(look up是短语动词。) &&&&&&&&&&& The young ought to take care of the old. 年轻人应照料老人。(takecareof是动词短语。) 6)动词有五种形态,分别是:原形(OriginalForm)、第三人称单数形式(Singular From in Third Personal)、过去式(Past Form)、过去分词(Past Participle)、现在分词(Present Participle)。 动词知识体系:
发现相似题
与“-Are you sure you have ______ all the documents in your list..”考查相似的试题有:
173584199635199500222112188578212286Protect Your Money: Check Out Brokers and Investment Advisers
Protect Your Money:
Check Out Brokers and Investment Advisers
Tips for Checking Out Brokers and Investment Advisers
Federal or state securities laws require brokers, investment advisers, and their firms to be licensed or registered, and to make important information public. But it's up to you to find that information and use it to protect your investment dollars. The good news is that this information is easy to get, and one phone call or web search may save you from sending your money to a con artist, an unscrupulous financial professional, or a disreputable firm.
Before you invest or pay for any investment advice, make sure your brokers, investment advisers, and investment adviser representatives have not had disciplinary problems or been in trouble with regulators or other investors. You also should check to see whether they are registered or licensed.
This is very important, because if you do business with an unregistered securities broker or a firm that later goes out of business, there may be no way for you to recover your money — even if an arbitrator or a court rules in your favor.
Brokers and Brokerage Firms
(CRD) is a computerized database that contains information about most brokers, their representatives, and the firms they work for. For instance, you can find out if brokers are properly licensed in your state and if they have had disciplinary problems with regulators or received serious complaints from investors. You'll also find information about the brokers' educational backgrounds and where they've worked before their current jobs.
You can ask
your state securities regulator or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) to provide you with information from the CRD. Because your state securities regulator may provide more comprehensive information from the CRD than FINRA, especially when it comes to investor complaints, you may want to check with your state securities regulator first. You'll find contact information for your state securities regulator on the website of the . To contact FINRA, either visit FINRA's or call FINRA's toll-free BrokerCheck hotline at (800) 289-9999.
Investment Advisers
People or firms that get paid to give advice about investing in securities generally must register with either the SEC or the state securities agency where they have their principal place of business. As discussed in greater detail below, the rules governing the registration of certain investment advisers have changed.
On July 21, 2010, the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (“Dodd- Frank Act”) was signed into law.
The Dodd-Frank Act amends certain provisions of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 by delegating generally to the states responsibility over certain mid-sized investment advisers – i.e., those that have between $25 million and $100 million of assets under management (“AUM”).
The Dodd-Frank Act and SEC rules increased the threshold above which all investment advisers must register with the SEC from $30 million to $110 million of AUM.
Prior to July 2011, an investment adviser regulated by the state in which it maintained its principal office and place of business generally was prohibited from registering with the SEC unless the adviser had at least $25 million of AUM, and was required to register with the SEC once it had at least $30 million of AUM.
Now, investment advisers with less than $110 million of AUM may be prohibited from registering with the SEC, depending on the size of the adviser’s AUM and whether the adviser meets other requirements.
This means that state securities authorities will have primary regulatory authority over a substantial number of investment advisers that previously were subject to primary regulation by the SEC.
Larger investment advisers, generally, those with over $100 million of AUM, will continue to be registered with the SEC and will be subject to federal regulation (state investment adviser laws requiring registration, licensing, and qualification have been preempted for these advisers).
Some investment advisers employ investment adviser representatives, the people who actually work with clients. In most cases, these people must be licensed or registered with your state securities regulator to do business with you. So be sure to check them out with your state securities regulator.
To find out about an investment adviser and whether it is properly registered, read its registration form, called
"Form ADV."
Form ADV has two parts. Part 1 contains information about the adviser's business and whether the adviser has had problems with regulators or clients. Part 2 sets out the minimum requirements for a written disclosure statement, commonly referred to as the “brochure,” which advisers must provide to prospective clients initially and to existing clients annually. The brochure describes, in a narrative format, the adviser’s business practices, fees, conflicts of interest, and disciplinary information. Before you hire an investment adviser, always ask for and carefully read both parts of the Form ADV.
Where applicable, each brochure provided to clients must be accompanied by a “brochure supplement” that includes information about the specific individuals, acting on behalf of the adviser, who actually provide investment advice and interact with the client. An adviser must deliver the brochure supplement to the client before or at the time that the specific individual begins to provide investment advice to the client.
You can view an adviser's most recent Form ADV online by visiting the
website. You can also obtain copies of Form ADV for individual advisers and firms from the investment adviser, your state securities regulator, or the SEC, depending on the size of the adviser. You'll find contact information for your state securities regulator on the website of the .
If the investment adviser is registered with the SEC, you can get a copy of Form ADV (Part 1 only) by accessing information on "" at http://www.sec.gov/answers/publicdocs.htm. In addition, at the SEC’s headquarters, you can visit our Public Reference Room from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. to obtain copies of SEC records and documents.
Because some investment advisers and their representatives are also brokers, you may want to check both BrokerCheck and Form ADV.
Conclusion
Once you've checked out the registration and record of your financial professional or firm, there's more to do. For example, if you plan to do business with a brokerage firm, you should find out whether the brokerage firm and its clearing firm are members of the
(SIPC). SIPC provides limited customer protection if a brokerage firm becomes insolvent — although it does not insure against losses attributable to a decline in the market value of your securities. If you've placed your cash or securities in the hands of a non-SIPC member, you may not be eligible for SIPC coverage if the firm goes out of business.
Here are a few questions to get you started.
What experience do you have, especially with people in my circumstances?
Where did you go to school? What is your recent employment history?
What licenses do you hold? Are you registered with the SEC, a state, or FINRA?
Are the firm, the clearing firm, and any other related companies that will do business with me members of SIPC?
What products and services do you offer?
Can you recommend only a limited number of products or services to me? If so, why?
How are you paid for your services? What is your usual hourly rate, flat fee, or commission?
Have you ever been disciplined by any government regulator for unethical or improper conduct or been sued by a client who was not happy with the work you did? For registered investment advisers, will you send me a copy of both parts of your Form ADV?
For more questions and additional tips, be sure to read our publications,
and .& In addition, although the SEC cannot recommend or
endorse any particular entity, there are a number of non-profit educational and
consumer organizations that offer free tools to help investors check financial
professionals.& For example, AARP offers a , and the Certified Financial Planner Board of
Standards has a .}

我要回帖

更多关于 hello to you too 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信