英语作文我的家庭学校

关于学校生活的-大学英语作文-英语作文-小荷作文网
当前位置: - -
关于学校生活的
What can you do to make your college life colorful ? describe the ideal life in college . When I was in high school , I had dreamt of having a wonderful life in college . I said to myself that I would do lots of interesting things to make the next few years filled with happiness. I even make a detailed plan . but when I entered college I found it quite different from what I thought before ,I felt a little depressed .As I don’t know what to do after class .in fact , we have far less lessons than w. So , what should I do in the long spare time . I didn’t know ,so I spent much of my time reading , you know ,some novels , but ,day after day ,I began to feel boring only to read . Will the next four years be the same ? I wondered .if so , I will be crazy ,Four years have too much spare time , four years reading novels ,four years feel depressed ,I couldn’t think more about it .So after a period of several weeks , I started to make a plan for my college life , in order to make it colorful and valuable . First of all , I should get up early in the morning rather than sleep late , even on the weekends, then I can do some exercises as body building .Second , I should go to the library , of course , not just for novels , other kinds of books like maths , English are included . if I still have some spare tie , I will find a part-time job . in this way , I could gain some money and what is the most important, experience , I can know more about the real world . As having mentioned above , I have been thinking about the ideal life on campus .Some famous people had describe it for all of us ,an ideal campus should be such place for contemplation and inspiration , the enthusiasm for knowledge can get us out of bed early in the morning and stay up late at night .With pluralistic culture ,we should be changed greatly ,we may found the way we think , the prejudices are challenged ,and in the campus ,we could learn how to learn, I think all these are needed in an ideal campus . I hope to enrich myself during the next four years .i hope to have a colorful life .And I will try怎么写 我在学校的学习情况 英语作文
怎么写 我在学校的学习情况 英语作文
要写 我在学校里的学习情况
作文一
In the morning, we will gather at the plaza and sing the national anthum. After taking the pledge, we will go back to class where lessons will soon began. After a few periods of classes, it's recess! Recess is the time when we eat and play and go toilet. It's the only time in school where all students were enjoying school life. Too bad it's only half an hour. After recess, we will go back to class where chucks of lessons start again.
作文二
My school is very beautiful. It is in Guicheng, near the Qiandeng Lake. Do you know it? It is Nanhai Experimental Primary School. I like my school very much. There is a big playground in my school. We have P.E. class on the playground and we often play sports on it , too. Our teaching building has five floors. My classroom is on the fifth floor. It is big and clean. The computer rooms are on the third floor. There is a library on the second floor. There are many books in the library. I often read books here. There are some music rooms and art rooms in the teaching building, too. The teachers in my school are very kind . The students are very polite and smart. I am happy in my school.
作文三
My school is very beautiful. It is in Guicheng, near the Qiandeng Lake. Do you know it? It is Nanhai Experimental Primary School. I like my school very much. There is a big playground in my school. We have P.E. class on the playground and we often play sports on it , too. Our teaching building has five floors. My classroom is on the fifth floor. It is big and clean. The computer rooms are on the third floor. There is a library on the second floor. There are many books in the library. I often read books here. There are some music rooms and art rooms in the teaching building, too. The teachers in my school are very kind . The students are very polite and smart. I am happy in my school.
作文四
School are students second home.Every stuent loves their school.I like my school very much.My school is very great.Lt is the best school.My school taught mang excellet students.Five years ago,my school is simple and crude.There is only few students in our school. Now,our shool is beauiful.There are more than 5 thousand students.Equipement is very abundant.We can surf the Internet now. I love my school.Myschool welcomes you
作文五
Hi,boys and girls .DO you nove we have a beautiful shool. My shool is very big and very beautiful.you can see many beautiful grass andflowres in the garden.In summer,wecan fly kites and piay sports in the piayground.there is abiglibrary in our shool.In the librry,you can read many intersting books.I like itvery much. In our shool,there are many nice and strict teacher.they usually take care of usang work hard.when people talk about our teahcer,everyone would say&Oh they are good teacher,we alllakethem very much.& I love my school very much.Welcome to my school every time.
其他回答 (2)
根据在校生活的情况来写,说明白点就是按照写语文作文一样。希望你能采纳我的意见!
你可以用英文来写出自己喜欢的,擅长的课目,比如说,I love English and I am good at English .然后接下来说自己是怎样学习这项科目的。你还可以写写其他的,不如说你不喜欢或不擅长的科目。
帮忙写一篇 发来 谢谢
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家小学英语作文:我的学校生活
【网络综合 - 小学英语英语作文】这篇关于小学英语作文:我的学校生活,是无忧考网特地为大家整理的,希望对大家有所帮助!Our school
Our shool is big and nice.There are
about one thousand students in our school. Every day we have four lessons in the morning and three lessons in the afternoon. Our morning lessons begin at half past eight and we finish school at four o'clock We take the same subjects at school. Such as Chinese, maths, Englsh, PE and so on.The school day is long. But we love our school life.初二英语作文:我的学校
  my school is at haimen town. it is very big and beautiful. there are forty-three classes in it. when you come to our school, you can see the modern teaching building.
  our teachers work and do practice in it. behind the building, there are two classroom buildings and a school library. in the library there are thousands and thousands of books. after class you can borrow the books you want and also you can read them in the reading room at any time.
  beside our classroom, there is a big playground. at about 4:30 p.m. every day, many students play football, basketball and some of them play tennis. all the playground is alive.
  our school is a model school in jiangsu. i like my school very much.
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
基础差 学习 新概念英语第一册
入门Lesson 1-48
初级Lesson 49-72
中级Lesson 73-116
高级Lesson 117-144
大学一年级
大学二年级
大学三年级
大学四年级
研究生英语}