喜欢此文档的还喜欢2页1下载券2页1下载券1页1下载券5页1下载券19页免费
父亲节英语作文:我的父亲很温柔|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved作文:我的父亲(英语版)-初中作文-小荷作文网:记叙文我的父亲(英语版)清水轩洛阳阁   英语作文里经常会有语法等错误,希望大家能帮忙找一下,提出宝贵意见。伊儿谢过!
My father   I think my father is a kind man, he love help people, and always forget to do something for himself. He has a good sence of humor, yes, I like that. That always make us happy.   I think he is a friend of mine. Because he always talk with me. I often feel I am not his daughter but his friend.   I think that my father is a good father and also a good worker. He works very hard. So he can’t play with me or my mum for long time. He think work will make him happy because work has many funny. So he always teaches me: don’t think work is a hard thing.   My father has many hobby. For example, he like reading, and he also like play computer game. He use his hobby to realx. He can feel very happy if he work, and also play.   He is a good man, isn’t he?   &&位置:发表区 & 年级:初中1 关键字英语,父亲来源: 字数:597 投稿日期: 16:29:00 点击:次&
点评&网友打分:(综合分:) &欢迎你投下宝贵一票(不能更改,入门级不能打分,选择收藏将进入我的珍藏)。+2收藏 精品 点+1还行 发表 点-1真糟 退稿 点 && & &同题作文:   699字 (JMHHY 第八中学初二三班) 897字 (鱼水相融 新余13中) 559字 (原味 ) 605字 (2978588 上海市平乐学校7年级1) 577字 (轩涩恋雨 浙江省杭州市中学)&&&&当前位置:&>&
MyFather-我的父亲
发布时间:&&&文章来源:&&&点击:次
My Father Everyone has a father. My father is of middle height. He is stout and severe looking, with keen expressive eyes. On first sight you may feel he is hard to approach. In fact he is very kind and considerate. Appearance is often misleading, so judge not by appearance. I believe my father is a talented man. He is decisive and efficient in doing things. By his own talents and efforts, he has secured for the family a good soclal position and a comparatively rich life. People of all fields come to my house and, as a result, I gain lots of hard-earned social experiences and see more joys and sorrows of the world. But at home, he is a harsh parent. He has high expectations of me. When I am lazy and idling away my time, I can see that it hurts him deeply. When I am doing something great, such as writing a book, he is more than excited. With such a father I am always reminded to go on and on, never give up.我的父亲 父亲人皆有之。我的父亲中等身材,长得结实,一双锐利而富有友情的眼睛看上去很严肃。乍一看,你还以为他是难以接近的人,实际上,他很体贴入微、善解人意。外表往往误导,所以,决不能以貌取人。 我相信我的父亲是一个有才能的人,他办事果断有力。他依靠自己的才干和努力,使我们的家庭获得了良好的社会地位和比较宽裕的生活。各行各业的人到我家来,从而使我获得了许多极为难得的社会经验和人世沧桑的真切体验。 但是在家里,他是个严厉的家长。他对我期望很大。每当我偷闲时,我能看出我已深深地刺痛了他的心。而当我作些大事比如写书时,他则激动不已。有这样一个父亲,我时常提醒自已要不断前进,永不停息。
Copyright &
All Right Reserved 站长QQ:
感谢您对的大力的支持,请把本站推荐给您的好友!高中英语作文:我的父亲母亲影评[3]
every scene.  I will gladly read subtitles for a movie this exquisite. This is perhaps the only perfect movie ever made. If you only saw one movie in your life, this should be it. I feel I can hardly describe this movie to you. There are hardly words to tell you how this movie absolutely enchanted me. 100 stars would not be enough.  Like fresh water drawn from the depths of a well, this movie is all consuming in how it refreshes your spirit. It is a drink from the clearest mountain stream. It is pure in its deepest emotions of hope and longing and rich beyond material possessions in the beauty of love. This movie sets your senses on fire. You hear the crispest of sounds, the "splosh" of water as it is poured back into the well, fresh snow crunching underfoot and the sizzle of food in a wok set over a fire. Your vision is in complete bliss as an aesthetic awareness of nature swirls around you in pictures and sounds in a rural Chinese setting.  Completely Charming in every way.[}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的父亲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信