我喜欢是我的所有有的动物朋友的英文翻译,正确!快!

我喜欢运动,每天早上跑步半个小时。这样对我有好处。我每天上七节课,最喜欢上英语。下课我经常与同学用英语说话。在学校吃午饭,喜欢午餐时间,因为可以和朋友聊天。我是音乐兴趣小组的成员,喜欢唱歌和听音乐。不喜欢踢足球,因为我跑不快。的翻译:I like sports, jogging every morning for half an hour. This is good for me. Every day I have seven lessons, like English best. I often talk to students in English class. Have lunch at school, like lunch time, because you can chat with friends. I am music interest group members, singing and listening 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
我喜欢运动,每天早上跑步半个小时。这样对我有好处。我每天上七节课,最喜欢上英语。下课我经常与同学用英语说话。在学校吃午饭,喜欢午餐时间,因为可以和朋友聊天。我是音乐兴趣小组的成员,喜欢唱歌和听音乐。不喜欢踢足球,因为我跑不快。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I like sports, jogging every morning for half an hour. So good for me. I am on the seven lessons a day, most like English. Class I often speak English with the students. Lunch at school, like lunch time, because you can chat with friends. I was interested in music, members of the group, like singing
I like sports, jogging every morning for half an hour. This is good for me. Every day I have seven lessons, like English best. I often talk to students in English class. Have lunch at school, like lunch time, because you can chat with friends. I am music interest group members, singing and listening
I like the movement, every day early morning jogs for half hour.Like this has the advantage to me.On my seven classes, most like English every day.Finishes class I to speak frequently with schoolmate with English.Has the lunch in the school, likes the lunchtime, because may chat with the friend.I am
I like sports, jogging every morning for half an hour. This is good for me. Section 7 on every day, I, like most English lesson. After School I often speak in English with classmates. In the school lunch and time for lunch, because you can enjoy chatting with a friend. I am a music interested member
I like sports, jogging every morning for half an hour. This is good for me. Every day I have seven lessons, like English best. I often talk to students in English class. Have lunch at school, like lunch time, because you can chat with friends. I am music interest group members, singing and listening当前位置: &
求翻译:我喜欢游泳,我可以和朋友们一起去游泳是什么意思?
我喜欢游泳,我可以和朋友们一起去游泳
问题补充:
I like swimming, I can go swimming with friends
I like swimming, I can go swimming with my friends
I like swimming, I may swim together with the friends
I like to swim, can I go swimming with friends
I like to swim, can I go swimming with friends
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!请商务英语高手帮我翻译一段话,要精确一点,贡献我的所有积分!万分感谢!!_百度知道
请商务英语高手帮我翻译一段话,要精确一点,贡献我的所有积分!万分感谢!!
题目:企业搜索引擎营销策略探析——阳光旅行网例 摘 要:随着互联网迅速发展企业网络意识断增强,搜索引擎营销已经企业进行网络营销重要手段企业何展搜索引擎营销提高自身竞争力,激烈市场竞争获取席位已经企业发展策略重要环节本文阳光旅行网例,析其搜索引擎营销现状总结企业搜索引擎营销策略面存问题探索适合企业自身特点搜索引擎营销策略
Topic : SME search engine marketing tactics -- to sunlight travel network as an example Abstract : Along with the rapid development of the Internet and corporate networks to enhance awareness of, Search engine marketing has been for enterprise network an important marketing tool. SMEs how to conduct search engine marketing to improve their own competitiveness, in the fierce market competition to obtain a seat in his position, SME development has become an important strategy session. Based sunshine travel network as an example, its search engine analysis of the current marketing, Aggregate SMEs search engine marketing strategies exist, suitable for SMEs to explore the characteristics of its own search engine marketing strategy.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
The Analysis of Minor Enterprises' Marketing Strategy of Search Engine-Take Sunshine Travel Website for ExampleAbstract:
Along with the fast development of Internet and the continuous strengthening of network awareness, search engine has become an important method of online marketing for enterprises. How to carry out the Marketing Strategy of Search Engine and strengthen self competitive power to gain a foothold in the keen market competition has become an important part in the minor enterprises' strategies for development.This article takes Sunshine Travel Website for example,analyzes the current situation of its search engine marketing,sums up the problems in the minor enterprises' marketing strategy of search engine and explores a marketing strategy of search engine with minor enterprises' individual characteristic.
商务英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁登录 - 美丽说
无需注册,即可登录
更多登录方式>>
公告:淘宝互联已失效,点此进行}

我要回帖

更多关于 是我的所有 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。