portsday小学英语作文网紧急需要 快快快快

一道英语作文题????我会加200分。快快快快快快 !!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
一道英语作文题????我会加200分。快快快快快快 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
写一篇英语作文以“我的家人”内容写介绍你的家人和工作,年龄。
提问者采纳
Back when I was a child before life removed all the innocence.But I knew,my parents were hard-working so as to pleased our life quality.Though I was borned in a common family, I knew for sure I was loved.My mother is 36 years old woman who is a waitress in the Coffee Shop.To my mother's delight,she can take care of me because the
Coffee Shop is close
to our house.What's more,my mother will do some shopping after return from working in everyday's twilight.After that,she will go home as soon as possible and cook for us.In my eyes,she is an angel讥搐罐诽忒赌闺涩酣绩 who brighten up my life.My father is a busy man who is working in a hosiptal,and he is 40 years old now.My good father is a professional doctor who is full of
patient.So he always has to work untill midnight.However, Saturday is our family day ,my busy father usually go fishing with us.I love my family from the bottom of my hreat.希望帮到你.原创文章. 小时候,天真懵懂。但是我知道,我父母为了满足我们的生活质量,都很努力的工作。虽然我出生在一个普通的家庭,但是我能够肯定,我被深深地爱着。我妈妈是个36岁的女人,在一家咖啡馆做女侍应。使她高兴的是,咖啡馆离我们家很近,能够方便她照顾我。而且,每天的黄昏,我妈妈下班后都会去买些东西。然后以最快的速度赶回家做饭给我们。她是一个天使照亮我的生命。我爸爸在医院工作是个忙碌的男人。他现在已经40岁了。我的好爸爸是个很专业的医生而且富有耐心。所以他经常要工作到半夜。然而,星期6是我们的家庭日,我忙碌的爸爸通常就会带我们去钓鱼了。我打心底里爱着我的家庭!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
快快快的相关知识
其他3条回答
My FamilyI have a small / extended family. There are __数字__ people in my family. They are my _mother___, my __father__ and I. My ___ is a ____. He / she is 年龄. He / she is a nice and kind person. If I have a problem, I’d like to talk to her/ him. My ___ is a ____. He / she is a _____. He / she is a ____ person. My ____ name is _____, and he/she is a teacher of a primary school.He/ she likes children, and his/her job very much. He/ she is patient, outspoken, enthusiastic, and diligent.
(nice and kind, clever and hardworking)
In my spare time, I like go shoppin讥搐罐诽忒赌闺涩酣绩g with her/him.I have a happy family.自己调整一下称呼什么的。
My Family(我的家庭)My family lives in Hsi-hu. There are four people in my family. They are my father, my mother, my sister and I. My father is tall and thin. He is a handsome man. He has big eyes. His hair is straight. He likes to watch TV and movies and read books. My mother works in an office. She cooks very well. She likes to read books, too. She is short and thin. My sister is a student. She is an independent girl. She is very graceful. I am a student, too. But I study in a junior high school. I go to school every weekend. I like to play dodge ball and listen to music very much. much. I like my family because each family member helps me a lot.My family lives in Taiwan, but my father doesn't. He lives in China. My family name is Jian. I have one brother and one sister. My name is Jeff. My brother's name is Art. My sister's name is Sophia. My father's name is Jian Zong-he and my mother's name is Jenny. I like to watch TV and play PC games. My brother likes them, too. My father and my mother both like to watch TV. My brother and I are both junior high school students. My father is a businessman. My mother is a businesswoman. I like my family very much.My family has seven people. They're my grandfather, grandmother, father, mother, my two younger brothers and me. My father is a businessman. He's busy working late everyday. My mother is a housewife. She cooks meals, washes clothes, and teaches us lessons everyday. My younger brother is a junior high school student, and we go to the same school. My grandparents help my parents look after my brother every day. We go to the movies every Sunday. Last Sunday my father took my family to a movie theater. The movie was Swordfish. The movie was good, so we had a very good time there. How's your family?There are twelve people in my family. They are my grandfather, grandmother, father, mother, sister, two brothers, uncles aunts and me.I'm a junior high school student. I'm fifteen years old. My father is forty years old. He's running a coffee shop in mainland China. My mother is a nurse. She takes care of patients in a hospital in Taipei. My grandmother is housewife and my grandfather is a store keeper. One of my uncles is a detective. He is working in the National Police Administration in Taipei. His major job is to catch criminals. My aunt is a marketing manager. She works for a trading company. My brother and sister are elementary school students. My little brother is a cute baby.My family takes a trip together about every two weeks. I have a happy family. I love my family very much.My Family(2)there are five people in my family. they are my grandfather, my grandmother, my father, my mother and I .
My father is doctor. He works in Yueqing. He goes to work on foot everyday. My father is not very tall, but he is strong, he is very kind to his patients and he loves his work.My mother is teacher. She works in a middle school in Yue Qing. She goes to work by car. She is a very good teacher in my eyes.I am a student in Yueqing FLS. My school is very beautiful. there are many tall buildings, GREen tress, nice flowers in our school. We have wonderful teachers too. I like studying in my school.My grandparents don’t go to work any more. they have retired. they stay at home everyday. In the morning they go to the park and do morning exercises. In the afternoon, they drink tea with their friends. In the evening, they enjoy themselves watching TV and reading newspapers.We have a happy family. I can’t say how much I love it!
I am student of Southwest Weiyu Middle School. I am in Class Two Grade Six. I’m a girl. I’m twelve years old. I’m tall and thin. I like to sing and dance. I can sing POP music very well. I like to eat meat, because I think it’s very delicious. I’ good at English, because I like it very much. I like to write a composition and I like to read many nice books. I think it’s good for me. I like drawing, but I can’t draw very well. I like cats very much, but I can’t have them, because my mother doesn’t like them, she think they’re very dirty. I want to travel around the world, but I haven’t enough money. But I’m happy, because I have many friends and a happy family.
My mother is a shop assistant. She’s thirty-six years old. She’s tall and thin too. She’s pretty. Her hair is short and straight. She likes to sing and she likes Zhang Xueyou’s songs and English songs. She likes to eat crabs. She always goes shopping with me. She’s good at Maths. When I have problems with Maths she will help me. She doesn’ because she thinks they are dirty. I like my mother very much.
My father is a manager. He’s forty-six years old. But he looks like very young and handsome. He always goes to park with me. He likes to smoke. But I think smoke is bad for himself. He likes English songs. He’s good at Chinese. He sometimes helps me to write a composition. My father likes pets very much. I like my father very much.
My grandmother and my sister live together. My grandma is sixty-three years old. She’s retiring. My sister is a student of fourteen years old. She has two big eyes and long straight hair. She’s a small famous singer in her city. She likes to sing and dance. She can sing very well. She joins in many competitions and she always be champion.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求小学六年级关于快乐英语阅读的英语作文?带汉语意思!急急急~还有2天就要交了!!!快快快!急急急~~~_百度知道
跪求小学六年级关于快乐英语阅读的英语作文?带汉语意思!急急急~还有2天就要交了!!!快快快!急急急~~~
同作文说L love English句谢谢六级英语程度哦定要带汉语意思真急拜托各位看问题能答让附近看看OK跪求
楼哥啊我六级啊办手抄报用要累死我啊内容根本初或者高级我承受力
提问者采纳
Different people like different subject同喜欢同科目My favorite subject English,我喜欢科目英语l like car watermelon plane 我喜欢汽车西瓜飞机Is very interesting非趣.l'm like to 我喜欢.my father is English man at home 我爸爸家英语先he's very busy非忙 watch english tv 看英语电视and english
newspaper 英语报纸,magazine杂志 my mother is very like english too 我妈妈喜欢英语.and l very like too我喜欢英语. is a english family 英语家庭l love English 我英语Do you like喜欢 ?
提问者评价
很谢谢!!!!你可帮了我大忙!!!谢谢谢谢!!!手抄报托你的福内容找到写上了!谢谢!真的很谢谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
【I Love English】Dear teacher and classmates: I am very glad to make a speech here in this class again! This time, I\'d like to talk something about English. I love English. English language is now used everywhere in the world. It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. Learning English makes me confident and brings me great pleasure. When I was seven, my mother sent me to an English school. At there, I played games and sang English songs with other children . Then I discovered the beauty of the language, and began my colorful dream in the English world. Everyday, I read English following the tapes. Sometimes, I watch English cartoons. On the weekend, I often go to the English corner. By talking with different people there, I have made more and more friends as well as improved my oral English. I hope I can travel around the world someday. I want to go to America to visit Washington Monument, because the president Washington is my idol. Of course, I want to go to London too, because England is where English language developed. If I can ride my bike in Cambridge university, I will be very happy. I hope I can speak English with everyone in the world. I\'ll introduce China to them, such as the Great Wall, the Forbidden City and Anshan. I know, Rome was not built in a day. I believe that after continuous hard study, one day I can speak English very well. If you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. So I believe as I love English everyday , it will love me too.
呃,上百度查啊
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高悬赏,写英语作文,50字左右,快快快快,,,是初一的知识_百度知道
提问者采纳
先答,答好了肯定采
采了答???
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文快快快_百度知道
英语作文快快快
提问者采纳
Dear Allen,Thanks for your invitation. I'm sorry I can't go to the movie with you the next weekend. Because I have too many things to do on that two days.On Saturday morning, I have to go to a doctor. I made an appointment with him last week. In the afternoon, I will wash clothes and do some cleaning. And because I haven't seen my grandparents for a long time, I will visit them in the evening.Unluckly, Sunday is another busy day.In the morning, I must prepare for my math test. The test is very important to me. In the afternoon, the English club is waiting for me to join in. And in the evening, I need to practice the piano.What a busy weekend I will have! So I'm very sorry. Maybe we can find another time to go to the movie together. I really hope for that.Thanks for asking.Yours,Linda
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 小学四年级英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。