扮靓图片信息
爱好图片信息
网购图片信息
24小时更新
第四页第三页第二页第一页
电话:5 手机: 备案号:粤ICP备号
QQ在线服务: 邮箱:babsoft@
地址:深圳市南山区西丽镇桃源街道办事处长源社区5栋602
CopyRight , www.babsoft.net, Inc.All Rights Reserved.【图】2012夏装新款 韩国 修身时尚英文字母老虎印花图案垫肩长款T恤@我爱他 轰轰_qq247分享自@张小Bei的杂志#不买衣服,我会疯# - 美丽说
由于对方网站接口出现临时故障,部分爱美丽无法去淘宝购买,我们正在火速抢修中!您若无法正常前往,
请清除浏览器缓存再试,
美丽说买手团队精心挑选,为您诚意推荐够流行、宜穿搭、质量好的时尚商品。
查看更多图片﹀
也许你还喜欢
所在杂志|
总销量4462件
总销量3294件
375498个分享
53954个分享
周一至周日:08:00-22:00
一键关注新浪微博
美丽说微信服务号
美丽说客户端下载
Copyright (C) && & 京ICP备号& 京公网安备&客服邮箱:&&客服电话:& 文明办网文明上网举报电话:010- &&我爱她我希望他永远不会知道用英文怎么说要YY能用的_百度知道
我爱她我希望他永远不会知道用英文怎么说要YY能用的
提问者采纳
I love her! But,I hope she'll never know!
我爱她!但,我希望她永远不会知道!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
l love her I hope he will never know
I love her I hope he will never know
你还可以上谷歌在线翻译你想要的语言。还朗读
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我爱她,她会吗?英文怎么说 I love her ,her can?_百度知道
我爱她,她会吗?英文怎么说 I love her ,her can?
提问者采纳
I love her,can her?
提问者评价
谢谢你的细致解答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢你的热心帮助^_^!
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
I fuck her,will you?
I love her, will she?
I love her,does she love me?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁love the way you lie的歌词要中文和英文他怎么唱的就怎么写别省略重复的。_百度知道
love the way you lie的歌词要中文和英文他怎么唱的就怎么写别省略重复的。
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts不过没关系,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉Just gonna stand there and hear me cry你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie不过没关系,因为我连你的谎言都爱,连你的谎言都爱Eminem]I can’t tell you what it really is我说不出来它到底是什么I can only tell you what it feels like我只能告诉你它是一种什么感觉And right now it’s a still night in my wind pipe现在我的气管像被堵住一样I can’t breathe but I still fight while I can fight无法呼吸 但是我仍在尽力坚持As long as the wrong feels right it’s like I’m in flight就像被驾到高空一样没有任何感觉High off the law, drunk from my hate,借酒泄愤想要挣脱束缚It’s like I’m huffing paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocate我就像这溺水一样,越是挣扎就越窒息And right before I’m about to drown, she resuscitates me就在我马上要沉下去的时候,她拯救了我She f**ing hates me and I love it. 我爱她恨我的感觉。Wait! Where you going? I’m leaving you等等!你要去哪儿?我要离开你。No you ain’t. Come back we’re running right back.不,你不能走。回来吧 我们重新来过!Here we go again我们重新来过。It’s so insane cus when its going good its going great.这真是神奇,因为它向着完美发展。 I’m superman with the wind at his back我就像超人一样无往不利!Shes Louis Lane but when its bad its awful, I feel so ashamed I snap她就像超人的白痴女友,糟糕的时候一塌糊涂我都感到羞耻Whos that dude? I don’t even know his name这人又是谁?我连他名字都不知道I laid hands on him, I’ll never stoop so low again我揍了他 ,告诉她我再也不会妥协了I guess I don’t know my own strength连我自己都不知道我有多强硬[Chrous][Eminem]You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe你曾经爱一个人爱到窒息么?When you’re with ‘em 当你和他们在一起的时候You meet and neither one of you even know what hit ‘em你们满足了 而你们没一个人知道到底在干什么Got that warm fuzzy feeling慢慢享受你的暧昧感觉吧Yeah, them those chills you used to get ‘em呵~那些你们曾经的欢乐时光Now you’re getting f^%king sick of looking at him现在你看对方一眼都感觉恶心You swore you’ never do nothing to hurt him你发过誓再不做出任何伤害他的事情。Now you’re in each other’s face spewing venom in your words when you spit them但是你现在却换了副嘴脸,恶语相加You push pull each other’s hair, scratch claw hit him你现在却把他推来搡去,不停地伤害着他Throw him down pin him你在蹂躏着他,像用针一样刺痛他So lost in the moments when you’re in them如此沉迷般的伤害着对方It’s a race that’s the culprit controls your boat这就如同一次比赛,但却是罪恶在掌控着你So they say you’re best to go your separate ways它告诉你分道扬镳是你最好的选择Guess if they don’t know you cus today that was yesterday他们大概不知道今日是非是引昨日而起Yesterday is over it’s a different day如果以前的事没发生就不会这样Sound like broken records playing over but you promised her就像破唱片一样一遍又一遍的重复你对他的承诺 Next time you show restraint下次你要克制自己You don’t get another chance不然你们之间就没有机会了Life is no Nintendo game生活不像打游戏But you lied again然而你又食言了Now you get to watch her leave out the window现在你只能眼睁睁的丢掉她给你的最后一次机会I guess that’s why they call it window pane我想这也就是所谓的遗憾吧 ??[Chorus][Eminem]Now I know he said things hit things that we didn’t mean现在我明白了他说的事与愿违、口是心非And we fall back into the same patterns same routine我们又回到了原来的套路上But your temper’s just as bad as mine is你脾气跟我一样坏You’re the same as me你跟我一样But when it comes to love you’re just as blinded但是每每当我们快修成正果时却总是错过Baby, please come back宝贝,回来吧。It wasn’t you, baby it was me好吧,宝贝儿都是我的错Maybe our relationship wasn’t as crazy as it seemed没准我们的关系并没有看上去那么不可救药Maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meets a volcano也许我们就像是水火相容的结果All I know is I love you too much to walk away though我只知道我爱你爱得不能自拔Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk回家吧,拿上你的东西回家吧。Don’t you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk难道你没有听出我声音中的真诚么?I told you this is my fault我都说了,这都是我的错。Look me in the eye ball过来看着我的眼睛。Next time I’m pissed, I lay my fist at the drywall Next time.There won’t be no next time我绝不会再发火再动手了,决不会了I apologize even though I know its lies我明知道我的道歉是谎话I’m tired of the games I just want her back我受够这场争执了,我只想让她回来。I know I’m a liar我知道我就是个骗子If she ever tries to f^$%ing leave again但是如果她再TM试图离开我的话Im’a tie her to the bed and set this house on fire我会把她绑在床上,点燃房子……
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
我的才是正解..无删减版本Just gonna stand there and watch me burn你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts不过没关系,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉Just gonna stand there and hear me cry你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie不过没关系,因为我连你的谎言都爱,连你的谎言都爱Eminem]I can’t tell you what it really is我说不出来它到底是什么I can only tell you what it feels like我只能告诉你它是一种什么感觉And right now it’s a still night in my wind pipe现在我的气管像被堵住一样I can’t breathe but I still fight while I can fight无法呼吸 但是我仍在尽力坚持As long as the wrong feels right it’s like I’m in flight就像被驾到高空一样没有任何感觉High off the law, drunk from my hate,借酒泄愤想要挣脱束缚It’s like I’m huffing paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocate我就像这溺水一样,越是挣扎就越窒息And right before I’m about to drown, she resuscitates me就在我马上要沉下去的时候,她拯救了我She f**ing hates me and I love it. 我爱她恨我的感觉。Wait! Where you going? I’m leaving you等等!你要去哪儿?我要离开你。No you ain’t. Come back we’re running right back.不,你不能走。回来吧 我们重新来过!Here we go again我们重新来过。It’s so insane cus when its going good its going great.这真是神奇,因为它向着完美发展。 I’m superman with the wind at his back我就像超人一样无往不利!Shes Louis Lane but when its bad its awful, I feel so ashamed I snap她就像超人的白痴女友,糟糕的时候一塌糊涂我都感到羞耻Whos that dude? I don’t even know his name这人又是谁?我连他名字都不知道I laid hands on him, I’ll never stoop so low again我揍了他 ,告诉她我再也不会妥协了I guess I don’t know my own strength连我自己都不知道我有多强硬Just gonna stand there and watch me burn你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts不过没关系,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉Just gonna stand there and hear me cry你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie不过没关系,因为我连你的谎言都爱,连你的谎言都爱[Eminem]You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe你曾经爱一个人爱到窒息么?When you’re with ‘em 当你和他们在一起的时候You meet and neither one of you even know what hit ‘em你们满足了 而你们没一个人知道到底在干什么Got that warm fuzzy feeling慢慢享受你的暧昧感觉吧Yeah, them those chills you used to get ‘em呵~那些你们曾经的欢乐时光Now you’re getting f^%king sick of looking at him现在你看对方一眼都感觉恶心You swore you’ never do nothing to hurt him你发过誓再不做出任何伤害他的事情。Now you’re in each other’s face spewing venom in your words when you spit them但是你现在却换了副嘴脸,恶语相加You push pull each other’s hair, scratch claw hit him你现在却把他推来搡去,不停地伤害着他Throw him down pin him你在蹂躏着他,像用针一样刺痛他So lost in the moments when you’re in them如此沉迷般的伤害着对方It’s a race that’s the culprit controls your boat这就如同一次比赛,但却是罪恶在掌控着你So they say you’re best to go your separate ways它告诉你分道扬镳是你最好的选择Guess if they don’t know you cus today that was yesterday他们大概不知道今日是非是引昨日而起Yesterday is over it’s a different day如果以前的事没发生就不会这样Sound like broken records playing over but you promised her就像破唱片一样一遍又一遍的重复你对他的承诺 Next time you show restraint下次你要克制自己You don’t get another chance不然你们之间就没有机会了Life is no Nintendo game生活不像打游戏But you lied again然而你又食言了Now you get to watch her leave out the window现在你只能眼睁睁的丢掉她给你的最后一次机会I guess that’s why they call it window pane我想这也就是所谓的遗憾吧 ??Just gonna stand there and watch me burn你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts不过没关系,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉Just gonna stand there and hear me cry你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie不过没关系,因为我连你的谎言都爱,连你的谎言都爱[Eminem]Now I know he said things hit things that we didn’t mean现在我明白了他说的事与愿违、口是心非And we fall back into the same patterns same routine我们又回到了原来的套路上But your temper’s just as bad as mine is你脾气跟我一样坏You’re the same as me你跟我一样But when it comes to love you’re just as blinded但是每每当我们快修成正果时却总是错过Baby, please come back宝贝,回来吧。It wasn’t you, baby it was me好吧,宝贝儿都是我的错Maybe our relationship wasn’t as crazy as it seemed没准我们的关系并没有看上去那么不可救药Maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meets a volcano也许我们就像是水火相容的结果All I know is I love you too much to walk away though我只知道我爱你爱得不能自拔Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk回家吧,拿上你的东西回家吧。Don’t you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk难道你没有听出我声音中的真诚么?I told you this is my fault我都说了,这都是我的错。Look me in the eye ball过来看着我的眼睛。Next time I’m pissed, I lay my fist at the drywall Next time.There won’t be no next time我绝不会再发火再动手了,决不会了I apologize even though I know its lies我明知道我的道歉是谎话I’m tired of the games I just want her back我受够这场争执了,我只想让她回来。I know I’m a liar我知道我就是个骗子If she ever tries to f^$%ing leave again但是如果她再TM试图离开我的话Im’a tie her to the bed and set this house on fire我会把她绑在床上,点燃房子…… Just gonna stand there and watch me burn你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts不过没关系,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉Just gonna stand there and hear me cry你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie不过没关系,因为我连你的谎言都爱,连你的谎言都爱
你是说谐音?假死刚呢斯丹贼二俺的我去眯本,爸特赛次偶乱比克死爱赖克泽为一特喝死假死刚呢斯丹贼二俺的喝二米克卵,爸特赛次偶乱比克死爱辣舞泽为油赖。这个太吃力了。。楼主你还是好好看英语的好了
Love The Way You Lie 连你的谎言都爱
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
你是不是就打算站在那看着我自焚
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
不过没关系,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣
But that's alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie
不过没关系,因为我爱你说谎的方式,连你的谎言都爱
I can't tell you what it really is
我说不出来它到底是什么
I can only tell you what it feels like
我只能告诉你它是一种什么感觉
And right now there's a steel knife in my windpipe
现在我的气管里有一把匕首
I can't breathe but I still fight while I can fight
无法呼吸 但是我仍在尽力坚持
As long as the wrong feels right it's like I'm in flight
就像被驾到高空一样没有任何感觉
High off her love, drunk from my hate,
借酒泄愤想要挣脱束缚
It's like I'm huffing paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocate
我就像这溺水一样越是挣扎就越窒息
And right before I'm about to drown, she resuscitates me
就在我马上要沉下去的时候,她拯救了我
She f**king hates me and I love it
我爱她恨我的感觉。
Wait! Where you going? I'm leaving you
等等!你要去哪儿?我要离开你。
No you ain't. Come back we're running right back.
不,你不能走。回来吧 我们重新来过!
Here we go again
我们重新来过。
It's so insane cuz' when it's going good it's going great.
这真是神奇,因为它向着完美发展。
I'm superman with the wind in his back
我就像超人一样无往不利!
She's Louis Lane but when it's bad it's awful, I feel so ashamed I snap
她就像超人的白痴女友,糟糕的时候一塌糊涂我都感到羞耻
Who's that dude? I don't even know his name
这人又是谁?我连他名字都不知道
I laid hands on him, I'll never stoop so low again
我揍了他 ,我再也不会妥协了
I guess I don't know my own strength
连我自己都不知道我有多强硬
你是不是就打算站在那看着我自焚
不过没关系,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉
你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣
But that's alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie
不过没关系,因为我爱你说谎的方式,连你的谎言都爱
You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe
你曾经爱一个人爱到窒息么?
When you're with 'em
当你和他们在一起的时候
You meet and neither one of you even know what hit 'em
你们满足了 而你们没一个人知道到底在干什么
Got that warm fuzzy feeling
慢慢享受你的暧昧感觉吧
Yeah, them chills you used to get 'em
呵.那些你们曾经的欢乐时光
Now you're getting f**king sick of looking at him
现在你看对方一眼都感觉到该死的恶心
You swore you' never do nothing to hurt him
你发过誓再不做出任何伤害他的事情。
Now you're in each other's face spewing venom in your words when you spit them
但是你现在却换了副嘴脸,恶语相加
You push pull each other's hair, scratch claw hit him
你现在却把他推来搡去,不停地伤害着他
Throw him down pin him
你在蹂躏着他,像用针一样刺痛他
So lost in the moments when you're in them
如此沉迷般的伤害着对方
It's a race that's the culprit controls your boat
这就如同一次比赛,但却是罪恶在掌控着你
So they say you're best to go your separate ways
它告诉你分道扬镳是你最好的选择
Guess if they don't know you cuz' today that was yesterday
他们大概不知道今日是非是因昨日而起
Yesterday is over it's a different day
如果以前的事没发生就不会这样
Sound like broken records playing over but you promised her
听起来就像破唱片一样一遍又一遍的重复你对他的承诺
Next time you show restraint
下次你要克制自己
You don't get another chance
不然你们之间就没有机会了
Life is no Nintendo game
生活不是任天堂的游戏
But you lied again
然而你又食言了
Now you get to watch her leave out the window
现在你只能眼睁睁的丢掉她给你的最后一次机会
I guess that's why they call it window pain
我猜这也就是所谓的痛苦吧?
你是不是就打算站在那看着我自焚
不过没关系,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉
你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣
But that's alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie
不过没关系,因为我爱你说谎的方式,连你的谎言都爱
Now I know he said things hit things that we didn't mean
现在我明白了他说的事与愿违、口是心非
And we fall back into the same patterns same routine
我们又回到了原来的套路上
But your temper's just as bad as mine is
你脾气跟我一样坏
You're the same as me
你跟我一样
But when it comes to love you're just as blinded
但是每每当我们快修成正果时却总是错过
Baby, please come back
宝贝,拜托请回到我的身边。
It wasn't you, baby it was me
好吧,宝贝儿都是我的错
Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seemed
也许我们的关系并没有看上去那么不可救药
Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano
也许我们就像是水火相容的结果
All I know is I love you too much to walk away though
我只知道我爱你爱得不能自拔
Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk
回家吧,拿上你的东西回家吧。
Don't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk
难道你没有听出我声音中的真诚么?
I told you this is my fault
我都说了,这都是我的错。
Look me in the eye ball
过来看着我的眼球。
Next time I'm pissed, I lay my fist at the drywall
Next time.There won't be no next time
下次我绝不会再发火再动手了,决不会了
I apologize even though I know it's lies
我明知道我的道歉是谎话
I'm tired of the games I just want her back
我受够这场争执了,我只想让她回来。
I know I'm a liar
我知道我就是个骗子
If she ever tries to f**king leave again
但是如果她再TM试图离开我的话
Im'a tie her to the bed and set this house on fire
我会把她绑在床上,点燃房子……
你是不是就打算站在那看着我自焚
不过没关系,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉
你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣
But that's alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie
不过没关系,因为我爱你说谎的方式,连你的谎言都爱
On the first page of our story/从故事的开端看到 The future seemed so bright/未来似乎是光明的 Then this thing turned out so evil/可结局却异常不幸 I don't know why i'm still surprised/不知为何我仍惊诧 Even angels have they're wicked schemes,/然而天使也有邪恶的一面 And you'll take that to new extremes./惨淡的结果让你变得极端 But you'll always be my hero,/但是你一直都是我的英雄 Even though you've lost your mind./即使现在你已经失去理智 Just gonna stand there and watch me burn/你就隔岸观火好了 Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts/其实心疼的感觉让我上瘾 Just gonna stand there and hear me cry/让我在一旁哭泣吧 Well that's alright because I love the way you lie/连你对我说谎都让我着迷 Love the way you lie/常言道&爱屋及乌& Ohh, I love the way you lie/那就更无所谓谎言 Now there's gravel in our voices/此时此刻我们都声音哽咽沙哑 As they shatter from the fight/如同将士战斗归来般精疲力竭 In this tug of war you'll always win/在我们的拉锯战中你永是胜方 Even when i'm right/即使有时候错的原因并不在我 Cos you feed me fables from your head/只因你对我洗脑教育进行得太彻底 With violent words and empty threats/同时并施之以口头上的咒骂和威胁 And it's sick that all these battles/令人厌恶的竟然是这一切 Are what keeps me satisfied/这一切纷扰让我欲罢不能 Just gonna stand there and watch me burn/你就隔岸观火好了 Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts/其实心疼的感觉让我上瘾 Just gonna stand there and hear me cry/让我在一旁哭泣吧 Well that's alright because I love the way you lie/连你对我说谎都让我着迷 Love the way you lie/常言道&爱屋及乌& Ohh, I love the way you lie/那就更无所谓谎言 Ohhh/你说是吧 So maybe i'm a masochist/从上述来看我可能是个被虐狂 I try to run but I don't wanna ever leave/可以逃但是我从没有想过要逃 Till the walls are going up/碉堡里的城墙一直加固升高 There's smoke with all our memories/弥漫着硝烟的记忆挥之不去 It's morning, you wake, a sunray hits your face,/晨光不留情地洒落在你刚睡醒的脸上 Smeared make up as we lay in the wake of destruction,/脏乱的妆容如同我们现在躺着的狗窝 Hush baby, speak softly,/宝贝别大吵大闹,说话烦请温声细气 Tell me you're awfully sorry that you pushed me,/对我说,你为对我推推攘攘动手动脚感到十分抱歉 Into the coffee table last night so I can push you off me./昨晚你把我推向咖啡桌,我是否能因此而以牙还牙 Try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch me,/动一下我吧,那我就有理由对你大喊大叫不让你动 Run out the room and I'll follow you like a lost puppy,/然后你夺门而出我也就会如迷途羔羊般跟在你身后 Baby without you I'm nothing, I'm so lost, hug me,/没有你我什么都不是,我好迷惘,给我一个拥抱吧 Then tell me how ugly I am, but that you'll always love me./之后对我说我真丑陋,但无论我怎样你都爱我永远 Then after that shove me, in the aftermath of the,/经历这几番愿打愿挨的惯用伎俩,我们劫后余生 Destructive path that we're on, two psychopaths but we,/这穷途末路上只有我们两个变态,但我俩永相伴 Know that no matter how many knives we put in each other's backs,/我们都明了无论我们互相作践,伤害对方有多深 That we'll have each other's backs, cause we're that lucky./我们都用都是对方的坚强后盾,因运气促成彼此 Together we move mountains, let's not make mountains outta mo' hills,/移山填海,不要无事生非,小事化大 You hit me twice, yeah but who's countin',/你伤我比我伤你多,但谁会去数一数 I may have hit you three times, I'm startin' to lose count but,/可能实际上我伤得比你重,不计其数 Together, we'll live forever, we found the youth fountain./我们绝不分离,寻找青春永驻的源泉 Our love, is crazy, we're nuts, but I refuse counselin',/我们爱得疯狂,我们不会妥协,绝不 And this house is too huge, if you move out, I'll burn all two thousand,/若你离我而去,这个家就会变得很大,比它本来要 大得多 Square feet of it to the ground, ain't shit you can do about it,/因为我会将方圆千里都一把火烧光,你完全可以以身犯险 'Cause with you I'm in my fucking mind, and without you I'm out it./原因是和你在一起我能控制自己,但没有你,我会失心 疯 Just gonna stand there and watch me burn/你就隔岸观火好了 Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts/其实心疼的感觉让我上瘾 Just gonna stand there and hear me cry/让我在一旁哭泣吧 Well that's alright because I love the way you lie/连你对我说谎都让我着迷 Love the way you lie/常言道&爱屋及乌& I love the way you lie/那就更无所谓谎言 I love the way you lie/我爱你同时也爱你的谎话连篇 I love the way you lie/抑或是因为你的谎言才爱你吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文名怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信