谁来帮我我的世界附魔台翻译一下

谁来帮我英文翻译一下紧急啊 在线等_百度知道
谁来帮我英文翻译一下紧急啊 在线等
if i break you peaceful life ,
i'm sorry . the letter is short .i konw,many times ago , i have hurt you .i'm sorry , but please forget it , or perhaps you have forget it now , but it's not the important , laste year's August the eight , the laster time i hear your voice , i just want to tell sorry, and you are my friend forever . you so hate me , i know ,and i was so sorry about you , it makes me so hard in these time .
don't worry , i will never to turn up in your life again.i will never forget you.bye
.hope happiness .
提问者采纳
if i break you peaceful life ,
i'm sorry . the letter is short .假如我打破了你的平静生活,我深感遗憾。此信言语简短。i konw,many times ago , i have hurt you .很多次之前,我已经知道,我伤害了你。i'm sorry , but please forget it , or perhaps you have forget it now , 我深感歉意,请忘了它吧,也许你现在已经忘了它了。but it's not the important, laste year's August the eight , the laster time i hear your voice , i just want to tell sorry, and you are my friend forever . 然而,这并不重要,那是去年的八月八日,是我最后一次听到你的首音,我只想告诉你我的歉意,并且让你知道你是我的终身朋友。you so hate me , i know ,and i was so sorry about you , it makes me so hard in these time .
我知道你恨我,我对你是如此的歉意,这些日子已经让我深深陷入伤感之中。don't worry , i will never to turn up in your life again.请不要烦恼,我将永远不会再次卷入你的生活。i will never forget you.bye
.hope happiness .
但是,我永远不会忘记你的。再见啦,朋友,愿你幸福!who care 关怀你的人
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
其他13条回答
如果我打破你平静的生活,对不起。信很短。 我知道,很久以前,我伤害了你,对不起,但请忘记它,也许你现在已经忘记了,但不重要,
去年8月8号,我最后一次听到你的声音, 我想说抱歉,你是我的朋友。你这么恨我,我知道,我很抱歉,这让我很难在这些时间。不用担心,我再打乱你的生活。 我永远不会忘记你,再见,祝你幸福
如果打破了你平静的生活,对不起。这封信很短。我知道,很久以前,我伤害了你。对不起。但请忘了吧,又或许你已经忘了,这已经不重要了去年8月8日,是我最后一次听见你的声音我只是想说抱歉,你永远是我的朋友。我知道你是那样讨厌我,我真的很抱歉。我也很难过。别担心,我再也不会介入你的生活。我永远不会忘记你,再见。希望你以后会开心。
如果我打乱了你平静的生活,那么我道歉。那我就长话短说。我知道,很久以前我伤害过你。我很抱歉,但是请你把它忘了(也许你已经忘了),但是那不重要。去年8月8日,我最后一次与你联系,我很想向你道歉。这已经困扰我很久了。不要担心,我不会再打扰你的生活了。我不会把你忘了的,希望你幸福
如果我打破了你平静的生活,我很抱歉。这封信很短。我知道,很久以前,我伤害了你。我很抱歉,请忘掉它吧;或者你已经忘掉了,不过这已经不重要。去年8月8日,最后一次听到你的声音,我只是想跟你说对不起,你是我永远的朋友。我知道你如此讨厌我,我非常地抱歉,以至这段时间我非常难过。不要担心,我不会再出现在你的生命里。我永远不会忘记你。再见。祝快乐。
如果我打乱了你平静的生活,我很抱歉。这封信很短。我知道,很久以前,我伤害过你。我很抱歉,但请忘记这些吧,或许你已经忘记了,但这不是最重要的。去年八月八日,我最后一次听到你的声音。我只想说,对不起,你永远是我朋友。你这样恨我,我知道。我对你很抱歉,这些日子这一直让我很难受。别担心,我再也不会出现在你的生活里了。我会永远记得你的。再见。祝你幸福。----意思差不多就是如此,原文语法和拼写都有不少错误。
如果我打扰了你平静的生活,我很抱歉,这封信很短。我知道很久以前我伤害过你,抱歉,但请忘了吧,或者也许你已经忘了,但那不是重点。去年八月的那个晚上,是我最后一次听到你的声音。我只是想道歉,你永远是我的朋友。你如此恨我,我了解,我真的很抱歉,这些日子这令我很难过。不要忧虑,我不会再出现在你的生活里。我永远不会忘了你,再见。祝你幸福。谁在乎?
这封信有很多错误的语法。
如果我打乱了你的生活,我很抱歉,这封信很短。我知道,以前很多时候,我伤害了你。对不起,但是请忘掉这些,或许你已经忘掉了,但这不重要。去年8月8日,我最后一次听到你的声音。我只想说对不起,你永远是我的朋友。你很恨我,我知道。对你我很歉疚,这段时间我也很难过。别担心,我再也不会出现在你的生活中了。我永远不会忘记你。再见。祝快乐!
如果我破坏了你美好的生活,我对你说声对不起!这信不长我知道,很久以前,我伤害了你,对不起,但是请你忘记这些或者现在可能你已经忘记。但是,这些都不是最重要的去年八月的晚上,是我最后一次听到你的声音我想请你的原谅,同时告诉你,你是我永远的朋友。你如此的狠我,同时我又是对不住你。这件事一度让我很难过。但是,别担心,我以后不会再出现在你的生活里了。我永远不会忘记你,再见,祝你快乐
在意你这个写的好像是中学生写的哦!
如果我破坏了你的和平的生活,我很抱歉,信很短。我知道,很久以前,我伤害了你。我很抱歉,但请忘了它,也许你现在已经忘了,但这已经不重要了。去年八月八号,我最后一次听到你的声音,我只是想说抱歉,还有你将永远是我的朋友。你很恨我,我知道,我对你也感到很抱歉,这段时间我也不好过,别担心,我见不会再出现在你的世界里我将永远不会忘记你,祝你快乐。
如果我打破你的平静生活,我表示道歉。这封信很短。我知道很久以前我曾伤害过你,实在对不起。但是请你忘掉那些不愉快,也许你现在已经忘了呢,然而这些都不重要。去年秋天8月8号,那是我听到你的声音较晚一次了吧,我只想和你说对不起,和你说你永远是我的朋友。你那样讨厌我,我知道,所以我对你感到特别遗憾,这件事最近一直让我耿耿于怀。别担心,我永远不会再出现在你的面前。我永远不会忘掉你,再见。希望你幸福。
对不起,打破你平静的生活,请原谅我写的信很短。对不起,我知道我伤害了你很多次,但是请你原谅我,或许你早已忘记了那些伤害,但这都不是最重要的。最后一次听到你的声音是上一年的八月八号。我只想对你说声对不起,还有你是我永远的朋友,我知道,你恨我。但我只想说对不起。我很难过这些日子。但你放心,我不会再出现在你的世界。我永远都会记得你,希望你永远开心。再见匿名
如果我这封很短的信打破了你平静的生活,那么我感到很抱歉。我知道有很多次我曾伤害到你,我很难过,现在只能请你忘记它或许现在你已经忘了,但这些已经不重要了。记得去年8月8那天,是我最后一次听到你的声音。如今我只想对你说一声对不起,你永远都是我的朋友。我知道你还是那么的恨我,我内心也对你充满了很多的歉意,因此才会让我深深陷入了痛苦之中。请不必担心,我将不会再卷入你的生活。我永远会记得你,愿你快乐。再见
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁来帮我翻译一下,急啊- -_百度知道
谁来帮我翻译一下,急啊- -
もし天国(てんごく)で仆(ぼく)を见(み)つけても、どうか知(し)らんぷりでいてほしい。今度(こんど)も仆(ぼく)からプロポーズしたいから。
- -别去百度或者什么地方翻译就黏贴过来,好明显就不可能让我满意好吧现在这么多回答里面。。。给个真的懂的来啦- -
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
如果天堂是惟一,我找到了。希望无论是在天堂,如果我想。这次我想求婚。もし天国(てんごく)で仆(ぼく)を见(み)つけても、どうか知(し)らんぷりでいてほしい。今度(こんど)も仆(ぼく)からプロポーズしたいから。
如果天堂是惟一,我找到了。希望无论是在天堂,如果我想。这次我想求婚。
如果天堂是惟一,我找到了。希望无论是在天堂,如果我想。这次我想求婚。もし天国(てんごく)で仆(ぼく)を见(み)つけても、どうか知(し)らんぷりでいてほしい。今度(こんど)も仆(ぼく)からプロポーズしたいから
如果这是天堂,我看见了。希望无论是在天堂,但是我想。这次我想求婚。来源:日语翻译书
如果这是天堂,我看见了。希望无论是在天堂,但是我想。这次我想求婚
来自:求助得到的回答
名医童养媳
如果天国(てんごく)我(我)见(看),请 注意(是)知得让人受不了ぷ阴天。这次(这 次)也我(我)向你求婚。
错不多这样,大概意思是求婚
你要用吗?如果你在天堂遇见我,请装作不认识我的样子,因为下一次也想由我向你求婚。もし天国(てんごく)で仆(ぼく)を见(み)つけても、どうか知(し)らんぷりでいてほしい。今度(こんど)も仆(ぼく)からプロポーズしたいから如果满意请选我求你了
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁来帮我翻译一下?一句也好_百度知道
谁来帮我翻译一下?一句也好
2。3。4. 3月12日有上海申花对长春亚泰的足球赛。8. 3月18日将举行2006上海CBA全明星周末赛. 每年年末上海都会举行网球大师杯赛。10. 3月9日至11日上演爱情话剧《恋人》。6. 孙燕姿(一位来自新加坡的歌手)将于4月22号在虹口足球场举行演唱会。7. 今年情人节FISH LEONG(一位来自马来西亚的歌手)在上海成功地举行了演唱会. 3月10日至14日有2006春季上海进口汽车展。9。5. 4月8日ROLLING STONES将在上海大舞台举行演唱会. WESTLIFE将于6月在上海举行演唱会1. 4月14日有加拿大现代舞蹈表演
提问者采纳
上用机器翻译;s Day in Shanghai,太不地道了吧1.A Malaysian singer FISH LEONG successfully held a live concert this Valentine&#39.There will be a Master Cup tennis game every year-end in Shanghai后面不详细翻译了.4.Westlife will held a live concert in June, Shanghai2.A Singapore singer Sun Yanzi(Stef Sun) will held a live concert at Hongkou Football Court on April 223
提问者评价
以后英语问题靠你啦
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
其他3条回答
9.March 10 to 14 with the spring 2006 Shanghai Motor Show import. 3. 2.This year Valentine&#39. 4.Shanghai Shenhua on March 12 with the finals on Changchun Asia and Thailand. 8.March 18 2006 will be held in Shanghai team Quanmingxingzhoumo tournament.Will be held annually at the Shanghai Tennis Masters Cup. 10;. 6.Sun Yanzi (a singer from Singapore) will be on April 22 at Hongkou soccer stadium concerts held. 7;s Day FISH LEONG(a singer from Malaysia) successfully held in Shanghai concert.March 9 to 11 staged love drama &Lovers&quot. 5.April 8 ROLLING STONESwill be held in Shanghai big arena concerts.WESTLIFE will be held in Shanghai in June concerts1.April 14 Canadian modern dance performances
1. The WESTLIFE arrange to hold singing performance in Shanghai in June. 2. The Sun 燕姿 ( a singer from Singapore) arrange to hold singing performance in the 虹 a football field on April 22. 3. The FISH LEONG( a singer from Malaysia) held the singing performance successfully in Shanghai Valentine's Day in this year. 4. Year-end Shanghai will hold the tennis the master the cup match annually. 5. There is Shanghai 申 flower on March 12 to the football game of the long second 泰 in spring. 6. Will hold on March 18 2006 the CBA whole star weekend match of Shanghai. 7. The ROLLING STONES will hold the singing performance in the big satge in Shanghai on April 8. 8. March 10 has to the 14 2006 spring Shanghai imports the car exhibition. 9. March 9 presents to public the love stage play 《 lover 》 to the 11. 10. There are Canada modern dancing the performance on April 14.
1. WESTLIFE will hold concert in June in Shanghai. 2. Sun Yanzi (will turn over a new leaf Singapore's singers) to hold concert in April 22 in the Hongkou soccer field. 3. this year valentine day FISH LEONG (came from Malaysia's singers) successfully to hold concert in Shanghai. 4. every year year's end Shanghai can hold the tennis master cup match. 5.3 months on 12th has Shanghai Shen Hua to the Changchun Asia peaceful soccer game. 6.3 months on 18th will hold 2,006 Shanghai CBA entire star weekend the match. 7.4 months on 8th ROLLING STONES will hold 演唱会 in the Shanghai big stage. 8.3 months has 2,006 springs Shanghai import automobile from 10th to 14th to unfold. 9.3 months performs the love modern drama from 9th to 11th &Lover&. 10.4 months on 14th has the Canada modern dance performance
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁来帮我翻译一下_百度知道
谁来帮我翻译一下
automotive applications and white LEDs in particular will benefit from the predicted market penetration of LEDs in the field of general lighting applications, the realization of a first full LED headlamp including the main lighting functions with white high power LEDs is expected in the next few years. Starting from the high mounted stop lamp and spreading to signal functions at the rear and front of the vehicle. The time scale for the general replacement of conventional automotive light sources by LEDs mainly depends on the development of the costs per unit of luminous flux generatedThe triumph of LEDs in automotive lighting began at the end of the 1980s.确实看不懂这一段!!,头都翻译大了!. Its numerous advantages in comparison with conventional light sources support its continuous market penetration!. Here!
提问者采纳
将会实现全部装备白色高亮LED的头灯。我觉得最后一句应该是Here。所以说,装备有白色LED的自动设备LED在自动照明领域的胜利开始于20世纪80年末.,主要取决于单位时间内产生照明流量所需要的成本,automative applications with white LEDs in particular,预计几年以内。传统自动照明源何时被LED替换。它与传统照明相比之下的众多优点支持了它持续打入市场。从高高挂着的交通信号灯到车辆前后的提醒灯,将会从 LED在照明工具中的美好未来中 获益.
提问者评价
很有参考价值,谢谢了
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁来帮我翻译一下这段话_百度知道
谁来帮我翻译一下这段话
富丽,在西方的美学观点中。这种情感是高雅的。我们通常可以从不同角度来品味悲剧悲剧,更是正处在瓦解过程的农民的命运,悲剧。在表现苔丝悲剧时、严肃的。悲剧可以表现拥有积极心态的角色和复杂的人物从舒适的境况逐渐转向艰难的境地。关键词,甚至是悲痛的,并非只是字面上的悲惨,也是对崇高:苔丝、善意和优雅的赞颂。苔丝;作为19世纪后期英国偏僻农村的一位普通妇女,男权,其催人泪下,是19世纪末英国伟大的现实主义作家托马斯□哈代的小说《德伯家的苔丝》中的女主人公,表现了哈代的妇女观。这也是哈代的悲观主义所在、激动人心的和感人的,她反映了哈代的思想感情,使个人无法把握自己的命运、公正,能激发人们对美的不同的欣赏、痛苦和悲伤,在她身上体现了哈代的悲观主义情绪。他们有着各自不同的来源,社会根源、感人肺腑的悲惨遭遇和一生苦苦挣扎的命运。作为艺术形象:个人的渺小无助和环境的强大敌对,性格,所蕴含的不仅仅是一个受苦受难的女性的命运,哈代着重揭示了她们生存于其中的强大环境和人与人之间的冷酷无情、真挚
提问者采纳
showing the concept of women Hardy: Tess, male power. This sentiment is elegant, just, exciting and touching. This is where Thomas Hardy&#39. As the artistic image. We usually can taste from different angles to the tragedy, the aesthetic point of view in the West. Tess is a great end of the 19th century British writer Thomas realism □ Hardy novel &quot, its moving, Hardy reveals their focus on the survival of the environment in which the powerful and r as the late 19th century Britain an ordinarTess of the D&#39. They have different sources that can inspire people to appreciate the in the heroine, she reflects the thoughts and feelings Hardy, in her Hardy embodies the mood of pessimism, as well as noble. Key words. The performance of the tragedy can have a positive attitude and complexity of the role of the characters from the comfort of the situation to gradually shift the difficult situation, it is the collapse of the process is in the fate of farmers. Tess in the peUrbervilles&s helplessness and insignificance of the strong hostile environment in which individuals can not grasp their own destiny, tragedyTragedy, sincere, moving the plight of and the fate of struggling life, good faith and elegant tribute, serious and even sad, the pain and grief, splendid, not only literally the tragic: the individual&#39, not just a behind the suffering the fate of women
提问者评价
谢谢啦,你英语真棒
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
Tess, she reflects the thoughts and fs pessimism, touching the misery of the life and fate of struggling, contains not only is a miserable fate of women. Tragedy can have a positive attitude and the role of the complex characters from the comfort of the situation to the difficult situation, hardy&#39, pain and sorrow, good will and grace: personal little helpless and environment, even grief.Keywords. This is Thomas hardy&#39, tragedy, a common SOB. This kind of emotion is decorous.Tess,the heroine, richly. In performance, can arouse people to enjoy the beauty of differentTragedy in western aesthetics, especially in the process of collapse of farmers, but also for lofty, personality, upon her reflects the hardy's outlook, exciting and touching, sincere, not justs pessimism mood, justice. As the artistic image, serious, the strong personal hostility can graspsown destiny, male, As the late 19th century British remote rural women. We can usually to taste the tragedy from different angles, social origin, hardy presents emphatically reveals their survival environment in which the strong and cruel, 19th century Britain is of great realistic writer Thomas hardy - the novel Tess of &quot. They each have different sources
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 帮我查一下 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信