跨国婚美剧用英语怎么说说

当前位置: &
跨国婚姻的英语作文
现在的英语越来越普及,随着英语的不断深入,英语作文变得越来越重要,下列是一些英语作文供大家参考。
一篇跨国婚姻所包含的问题的英语作文 Mixed marriage encounters more problem
Interracial marriages can cause many problems within the family. Due to the fact that the couple has a different family background, culture, and custom, and social class level, many disagreements can occur. Religion can be a problem. If the two has a different religion then the other one, there is a problem. Because some religions celebrate certain holidays while others don't. In Christianity, for example, Christians celebrate Christmas while Buddudists don't. Eating habits can also be a problem. One might eat certain food the other don't or dislike. After all, their offspring will encounter problems too. Childrens who are mixed are not likely to be accepted in certain areas in a community. They often have a hard time fitting in. Interracial marriage is not a good idea, but it is still alright to marry someone who is different than you.
Mixed marrige often encounters more problems than marriage within couples that were from the same culture,race, class and social background, such problem might not have been caused by the individuls that are going to get married, however, in many other cases the problem can come from their surrounding environment as such...
以上便是关于 & 四级预测作文 &的具体内容了, 更多相关内容请关注
相关推荐:
将此信息分享到:求 英文辩论观点 跨国婚姻优点 只要优点,不要缺点啊
求 英文辩论观点 跨国婚姻优点 只要优点,不要缺点啊
急!!!跨国婚姻英文辩论赛正方观点~拜托各位了
加我吧,我有答案呢
其他回答 (2)
促进大家的和谐
中文:1,有利于夫妻和睦
由于对方不懂中文,我尽可以写日记,保存前男友情书,与异性朋友通电话,而不怕日记暴光,老公反对,给了我最大的自由和空间。当然,我不会滥用这个空间。另外,我不擅长家事,未捻过针,烹过饪,快餐面是我唯一从厨房中端出来的美食。这样一个人竟然成了个家庭主妇,而且至今未下岗,不能不归功于嫁了个美国老公。因为,一切的怪癖,煮出来的一切怪味,你都可以归为异国风味,他也没的比较,对你善加指责。只要你崩得住,在厨房一幅大厨模样,保准不漏louxia。
2 有利于世界和平,人类进化,社会进步。
这说得有点大了,但大家想想,历史上,凡是允许与汉族通婚的少数民族皇帝,都比较开明,社会也比较安定。就举慈僖太后为例吧,她统治中国多年,二次垂廉听政,替皇帝批奏章,凤在龙上,拿在今天,也算是个女中豪杰,女强人吧。就是这样一个人,在历史上闹出那么多笑话,(她曾问汽车一天吃多少草,她曾命令司机跪着驾驶。)为什么呀?不就是闭关锁国吗,落后吗?有幸生在这样一个开放的年代,我总是想,如果,拉登娶了个美国老婆,或布什娶了个中国太太,大概现在世界上不会这么多争吵吧。当然这是不可能的,但是从小里说,至少我老公说:中国人就是好!日本人就是坏!他的同事,邻居,凡吃过我们家饭的,有的给我们孩子送来礼物,有的打电话给我。我相信他们会对中国人有一种新的看法:不是所有中国人都不讲卫生的,也有彬彬有利的。这对缓解妖魔化中国,还是有利的。当然作用有限。但是,当我们的下一代出生,我从小教他中文,他的想法有怎样?我想,世界上有形的是国界,无形的是人们心中的番黎呀。
当然也有弊端,现举一两例。
1,美国老公会面不该色地问你:到美国带来了多少钱?
2,只要你说给他买礼物,买单时,他会告诉收银员,分开付帐!
3,吵架时鸡同鸭讲,各自用擅长的语言,说最解气的话!
4,孩子教育问题。他会说:我不会强迫他上大学的!翻译:1, is conducive to marital harmony
&
As the other side do not understand Chinese, I could of diary keeping ex-boyfriend a love letter, with the opposite sex on the phone, without fear of exposure diary, husband opposition gave me the greatest freedom and space. Of course, I will not abuse this space. Also, I'm not good family, did not twist the needle, cooking over Ning, the only fast food is one of my clients come from the kitchen food. Such a man, became a housewife, and has not laid off, can not but thanks to married an American husband. Because all the quirks, cooked all the smell, you can go for the exotic, the more he did not, you make the best of the accused. As long as you collapse is maintained, a chef in the kitchen, the appearance of Guarantee does not leak louxia.
&
2 is conducive to world peace, human evolution and social progress.
&
This put a bit bigger, but we think about history, all to allow ethnic minorities with the Han emperor married, are more enlightened, more stable society. Empress Dowager Ci Xi to cite an example, and she ruled China for many years, the second vertical honest hearings, memorial award for the emperor, the dragon on the Phoenix, take today can be considered a Girls hero, strong woman right. Is such a person in the history of sudden, so many jokes, (she had asked how many cars a day to eat grass, she had ordered the driver driving his knees.) Why? Not that closed-door policy do, behind it? Fortunate enough to live in such an open era, I always think that if, bin Laden married an American wife, or George W. Bush married a Chinese wife, about the world today is not so much quarrels. Of course, this is impossible, but early age that, at least my husband says: Chinese people are good! Japanese is bad! His colleagues, neighbors, who ate our meals at home, and some brought gifts to our children, and some call me. Chinese, I believe they will have a new view: that not all Chinese people do not talk health, but also Binbin beneficial. This ease demonize China, or beneficial. Of course, limited. However, when our children were born, I grew up to teach him English, and his ideas are what? I think the world is the visible boundaries and invisible is people's minds Fan Li ah.
&
Of course there are drawbacks, are cited 12 cases.
&
1, the United States to meet her husband should not have color to ask you: how much money to bring the United States?
&
2, as long as you buy him a gift, pay, he would tell the cashier, pay the bill separately!
&
3, when the talks without a fight, their use of good language, that most vent, then!
&
4, children's education. He will say: I will not force him to college!
&
等待您来回答
外语领域专家跨国婚姻的英文翻译
跨国婚姻的海词问答与网友补充:
跨国婚姻的相关资料:
相关词典网站:论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved跨国婚姻 韦唯的跨国婚姻 韦唯跨国婚姻 英语演讲ppt ppt英语课件 中越跨国婚姻 英..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
跨国婚姻英语PPT
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信