why should l deleted是什么意思?什么中文意思

It is time to put you down,However,I do not why I can not do that.What should I do(中文意思)_百度知道
It is time to put you down,However,I do not why I can not do that.What should I do(中文意思)
帮我翻译下,谢谢
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我不知道为什么我却不能是时候来打垮你最后的底线了..,然而
是时候放开你的手了,但不知道为什么我做不到,我该怎么办?
该放手的时候了,可我却毫无理由地做不到,我该怎麽办?
是时候放手你了,但是不知道为啥我做不到。我该咋办呢。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Why I Deleted IHeart Radio From My Devices And You Should Too | Crooks and Liars求翻译no want back,with moneybackchina的中文是什么 - 杰西卡呢吗信息网 - 提供你的所有资讯,为你分忧解难!
求翻译no want back,with moneybackchina的中文是什么
求翻译无想回,用钱多_百度知道
求翻译无想回,用钱多
提问者采纳
No want to back, with money
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁ilivid的翻译是: ilivid。 什么意思? 中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说? - 金龙在线翻译
求翻译:ilivid 是什么意思?
ilivid开始翻译参考译文1: ilivid参考译文2: ilivid参考译文3: ilivid参考译文4: ilivid语义参照:make afuss of him
使他的 afuss他们是多么厉害啊!
How powerful they are ah!I’m now safely book home . Thank you very much for all the lindness.I get from you during my stay .Hope every thing is fine with you there. Now Twonder wether I could as you a favour when I came back .I sanddenly realized that I had left my English dictionary behind a
我现在安全地回家书。 非常感谢你对所有lindness。我从你在我留.希望每件事是罚款与你。USPS (Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope)
美国邮政(优先邮件统一费率信封)we looked at the song teinkle twinkle, we learned classroom commands like stand up and sit down etc .we learned about the classroom rules also
我们看歌曲teinkle闪光,我们学会教室命令,如站起来并且坐下等.we得知教室统治也Dream as if y Live as if you will die today。
仿佛梦,您将永远活;直播,如果你今天会死。王美玲
Meiling Wangrear cool
rear coolwhy but I miss you
为什么,但我想念你Our wiki page is available now!
现在我们的 wiki 页面是可用 !If you don't receive the activation email, please make sure your spam filter didn't send it to your spambox.
如果您没有收到激活邮件,请确保您的垃圾邮件筛选器并没有将其发送给您的 spambox。做个全新的自己
A new own2) I've never heard such good music in a computer game.
2) 我听说过这么好的音乐中的电脑游戏。? ?? ??????
当JEM yir fuckin到的权利Finished and deleted over.
已完成和已删除了。一个全新的开始
A fresh start中立友人
Neutral friendsEnglish is the bridge for you to communicate with foreigner
英语是您与外国人沟通的桥梁roots connet with each other in the earth
roots connet with each other in the earth里昂那多
That would be so Lyon不要说了.大家都知道你.妈.卖逼养活你
Not to mention. everyone knows you. Ma. sale force feed you我相信我自己,也请你们相信我
I believe I also ask you to believe meThis account has been found guily of Real World Trading.
此帐户已发现guily真正的世界贸易。captain slow trek
队长缓慢跋涉Please follow up till the issue is closed
请跟进的问题是封闭预定I never let you give me step on space
我不再让你给我步关于空间我爱你,我想让你守护我,保护我,叫我宝贝,叫我老婆,爱我,疼我,一辈子
I love you, I want you to watch over me, protect me, called me baby, called my wife, love me, loved me, for life圖畫中的魚好像在跳躍
Picture of the fish seemed to jumpGain a temporary increased in your rate of fire
获得你的射速增加一个临时NEUILLY PLAISANCE,FRANCE
讷伊普莱桑斯、 法国我爱你花姐
I love you spend my sister我家房子前面有一颗大树。
My house in front of a tree.the boy was very close to death
该名男童已非常接近死亡幸运的是我没有淋浴
Fortunately I did not shower我喜欢中午,跟你问声好
At noon I like what you'd yawoheishaolia
woheishaoliabut its better you first finish you work
但它的更好,你先完成你的工作i made good progress
好进步房屋建筑工程监理
Housing construction engineering supervision行政办公管理
[object Object]Life is a bitch,so learn to fuck it
生命是bitch,so学习,靠它这将不利于孩子以后的全面发展
正在翻译,请等待...当你有空的时候
When you have timeim my tight virgin ass
im我紧的处女驴子You really powerful, I can not so lucky.
你真正有力,我可以不这样幸运。Well , just a noun 。
好,只是一个名词。Find a paradise, very calm life.
发现一个天堂,非常镇静生活。where u keep going?
其中u继续下去吗?Customer Satisfaction Index
顾客满意度指数你刚发来的文件也不行,跟之前的一样
You have just sent a file no, same with previousYOU DON'T WORRY
您不担心刚刚看完一部短片《寻找黄金时代》是一部王小波先生的记录片吧。其实挺无聊的,整整27分钟不断的在追叙这个作家的过去。我大概感兴趣的内容就是其中有太多的来自于王小波本人的录影和他的作品。说起这个短片的由来有点好玩,今天去了两个书店,在第二家书店的时候,看了一个下午,腰都直掉了。准备走了,工作人员说有碟子可以免费赠送给你。不过是电脑碟,出于贪小便宜的心理,想的反正我家有电脑,就去看了是什么碟。碟到很多最后只淘出来这么一张有兴趣的。说起来也算没有白费我站在那里腰酸背疼的看了一个下午的书。总是有收获的嘛。
Just finished reading one short film the look for the golden age was a Mr Wang Xiaobo's documentary. In fact, quite boring, all continued in the relate the writers of the last 27 minutes. I probably interested in the content that is there are too many of them came from Wang Xiaobo's own videos and h当然你的目标也不止一个
nullave maria
圣母颂you tiao zhan
你眺战我经常在这里写作业
I often doing their homework hereHEY GUYS...WE GOT A BIG ERROR HERE
嘿家伙... ...我们得到了一个大错误a means of bounding and managing the resources
边界和管理资源的手段I know I'll need her till the stars all burn away
我知道我需要她直到星星都陨落随着我国经济的高速发展
As China's rapid economic development在教室里仅仅有5把椅子
Only 5 in the classroom Chair? 测距
nullBalance (USD)
平衡 (美元)我爱你在我身边
I love you by my side产品类别
Product categoryonly read files with an eight.three naming convention.
只读文件有8.3命名约定。最近查询:
At the end of the term when I don't have a very good review
详细信息和内容
If you want to study fine quality.
In order to $10,000
我不记得,我只是路过by。
Where spring
Finance costs
一般性说明和警告
我向他提供免费的钱参考译文1: 在美国最大的电影公司之一的负责人预测,没有人希望看到演员交谈。对coures,他错了!参考译文2: 一美国最大的电影公司的负责人预言没有人希望看到演员谈。课,他错了 !参考译文3: 一美国最大的电影公司的负责人预言没有人希望看到演员谈。课,他错了 !参考译文4: 之首的最大的电影公司在美国预测,没有人希望看到行动者会谈。 停办,他说错了!
相关翻译:eastern usa
美国东部英国英语与美国英语是有区别的
British English and American English are differentDarling, I LOVE U. Darling , i believe U. Darling , and i need u
亲爱的我爱。亲爱的我相信美国亲爱的需要 uI'm miss american dream since i was 17
我是小姐的美国梦,因为我只有 17 岁香港翻译公司电影图片
At Level 3 Hong Kong film photo就连父亲都被这部电影深深感动了
Even the father of the film have been deeply moved语义参照:魏玛共和国
Weimarer Republik这些是铅笔,那些是钢笔
These are the pencil, a penmost workers have lunch at the factory
大多数工人都在工厂吃午饭具有中国文化的风土人情
Chinese culture's customsdispper
dispper在我的班里,我有很多好朋友
null能提高英语水平吗
正在翻译,请等待...尊崇礼遇
Respected courtesy从而明显减少电厂大气污染物的排放,达到环保的目的
Thus significantly reduce power plant emissions of air pollutants, and to achieve environmental protection objectives准备好租金了吗?
Ready to rent it?我想过段时间去西贡,你能接待我吗?
I think over time to Saigon, can you receive me?综合部经理室
Integrated manager roomI care about you great deal
我对你很关心making her a favrite with the public
使她与市民favrite合适吗?
Does it fit?Carries out other similar or related duties such as performing tests on equipment, observing safety rules and regulations, preparing reports, etc.
执行其他类似或相关的职责,例如设备、 遵守安全规则和规章,准备报告等进行测试。But you are not allowed to laugh. . Because my skin is really black
但不是允许您笑了起来。.因为我的皮肤是真黑BTW, the upgrading has finished on technical perspective over one month ago.
另外,升级已完成技术角度对超过 1 个月前。啥?
What?青岛科技大学, 自动化,
Qingdao University of science and technology, automation,我们认识,我是他的同学
We recognize that I am his classmatesLeaving Reason
离职原因雪白的羊群
White sheepCustomer service benchmarks
客户服务基准sunny leone gets naked
塞拉利昂得到赤裸裸阳光3.最佳余额的确定;
Determ 3.He laughed when I began to sing, which made me e____.
他笑了起来,当我开始唱歌,我e____。你哥哥看起来怎么样
How is your brother lookthe wound like me
像我的清盘all major titles
所有大满贯赛头衔under consolidated
根据综合I should be blamed for breaking the vase
我应该归咎于打破花瓶那个吉他是吉姆的
The guitar is hisi wish it was not blocking your amazing smile
我希望它不会阻止你令人惊异的微笑两三次
23 thin blocco
在 blocco我们学校有320名年龄从16到18岁的人
Our school has 320 aged from 16 to 18 yearsI am not addicted to text,I am addicted to who I am texting
我不是沉迷于文本,我着迷,发短信是谁中原车城
Central Plains car cityAlthough in a rough calculations may have little effect
虽然在一个粗略的计算,可能收效甚微是的,样品寄出我会告诉你单号
Yes, I will tell you send samples of a single numberau Mouv
au Mouv今天我能吻你吗
Today: can I kiss youAnd l stay her home,she doesn't feel very well
L 留她回家,她很不舒服多读,多练
Read more and more able请将贵司已签字的春季订单和夏季款订单的合同发送我们
Please sign your company has orders for spring and summer to send us money orders, contracts我怕你消失在我的视线
I am afraid you disappear in my sight我用沉默诠释着一切!
I use silence shows everything!由此给您带来的不便,敬请谅解!
This gives you the inconvenience and please understanding!5. Have you ever been convicted in a court of law or are there any pending legal cases against you in any country?
5.你过被定罪的法庭或有任何挂起的法律案件针对你在任何一个国家吗?Broadway show tunes
百老汇舞台我觉得对于你而言 说话就是在浪费口水
I feel for you, talk is a waste of wordsCan the table go through the door
可以通过门去的表spread your wings
传播你的翅膀huge campus and low buildings
巨大的校园,低矮的建筑物冠军是谁啊
Who is the winner最近查询:
You too small cannot play games
They all love me the same
I quickly dressed
The character of persons that is so, and irritability, one will be a calm.
o lys en wjzdhszyd h ywj pz wyrnmd
Is your name
What do you call a name,
我不棵我想寄给你变老的猜测会跟你下个星期
Rural non-mainstream
I should be strong
Children's play area
He is a writer and critic, but the most important thing is he is a politician.
阻抗光谱已记录了该厂现有职工2273名在一Eurostat10.0Hz的频率范围1.0MHz。Time or Money-Akon的歌词翻译,中文的!急,急,急!Time or Money-A_百度知道
Time or Money-Akon的歌词翻译,中文的!急,急,急!Time or Money-A
Time or Money-Akon的歌词翻译,中文的!急,急,急!Time or Money-Akon的歌词翻译,中文的!急,急,急!
提问者采纳
我来翻译广陵刘。别急我翻译下:Time Is Money (Ft. Big Meech)]This Big Meech from the richest black muthafucking gang in the world这个人----大米奇,来自世界最富有的黑人港My nigga always say, there's only two things a nigga can do for you我的黑鬼(脖挂项链)哥们总对我说,只有两件事情他们能为你做的You either got time or money, can't have em both你可以获得时间和金钱,但两者不可兼得Nigga with money, dont have no time黑鬼有了钱,就没有生命Nigga with time, don't have no money黑鬼有了时间,就不会有金钱We don't have a lot of time around here - cause time is money我们在此不可逗留太多时间 [条子(警察)要来了],导致时间就是金钱Time, money, time, money时间,金钱,自由,金钱Time, money, time, money生命,金钱;时间,金钱Time, money, time, money自由,金钱,时间,金钱Time, money, time, money时间,金钱,时间,金钱Nigga with money, don't have no time黑鬼有了金钱,就绝不会有时间Nigga with time, don't have no money黑鬼有了时间,就不会有金钱Nigga with money, don't have no time黑鬼有了金钱,就不会有自由Nigga with time, don't have no money黑鬼有了自由,就不会有金钱Verse 1 - AkonGive me one minute, cause you tripping只给我一分钟时间,我可以将你打到在地Too much time on your hands, you slipping太多时间给你,你却只会逃跑Why you focused on all this dealing?为什么你会关注这笔毒品交易的全部When niggas coming in through the back door stealing?当黑鬼走进后门用偷来的钱换毒品时Crib on the hill,now that's good living如果当初在山丘上盖房子当做交易地点,如今过得多好啊Harder to reach when you make your first million当你混到你的第一个百万的时候 ,那是多难So much money gotta stack to the ceiling如此多的钱,都摞到天花板了And I'mma keep doing this forever, God-willing我愿意一直干这行,直到永远,愿上帝保佑Real niggas like me don't catch feelings真正像我这样的黑鬼时没有这样的感觉的Only broke niggas be out there grilling只有那些穷黑鬼才在那里讥笑Say you getting money but you ain't even tipping他们说你有钱了却连个小费都不给A big-booty girl in front of you dipping你前边那个大屁股女孩子,跑了吧Fronting like you really doing all that shipping装的的就跟你真跟那女的浪漫是的Man you gotta be, gotta be kidding男人做到这种地步,兄弟,你开玩笑呢Don't even try cause my weapon is hidden你碰我连想都别想,我的枪藏着呢My nigga is ready to do some killing我的兄弟都恶狠狠的准备杀几个人呢I'mma tell you just one time,give me what's mine我再告诉你最后一次,给我我的份子Cause I don't have time to waste因为我没时间跟你耗I'll be on my grind, money on my mind我卖毒品的时候 你滚一边去,我满脑都是钱And I won't stop getting paid我一直都在挣钱Living this life of mine活着我自己的生活I don't know if you really got what it takes我真不懂是否你真的想要得到消耗的Hustling's in my blood and it just won't go away我血液中流淌的都是挣钱的想法,不会消失Time, money, time, money时间,金钱,自由,金钱Time, money, time, money生命,金钱,时间,金钱Time, money, time, money自由,金钱,生命,金钱Time, money, time, money时间,金钱,时间,金钱Nigga with money, don't have no time有钱的黑鬼,就不会没有时间Nigga with time, don't have no money黑鬼有了时间,不会没钱Nigga with money, don't have no time黑鬼有了钱,就不会没时间Nigga with time, don't have no money黑鬼有了时间,不会没钱Verse 2 - AkonKon live in one year, made millions杆活一年,挣得数百万Everybody got money,nigga, we chillin每个人都有钱了,哥们,我们得拼命Ain't got no time,it's some bad feelings我们是不是时间不多了,这个感觉坏的Especially when you want a little sexual healing尤其当你想要一点性安慰时Girlfriend's pulling, family's pulling女友的拉动,家庭的拉动In every direction, everybody need money在每个方向,每个人都要钱My lifestyle redefine how they all living我的生活方式重新定义他们如何生活If I keep it up I'll be broke in a minute如果我继续下去我会在一分钟了奔溃My kinfolk's on the block and they dealing我的亲属在这要塞和他们打交道All my goons are still out there killing我所有的暴徒还在那里杀戮All my goons are still out there killing我所有的暴徒还在那里杀戮Man I be running, got no time to be skipping我在跑,没时间来浪费时间了Trying to hit a home run in the 9th inning试图在第九局击出全垒打Meech locked up, copped out, for a killing大米奇被锁起来了,我退缩了,一个杀人犯Taking care of mine, San Quen chilling照顾我的家人,三坤心寒That's my homie, you can trust that nigga这是我的兄弟,你可以相信,这个黑鬼Just a matter of time before I get back with him我和他一起回来,只是个时间问题Hook – Akon走,阿肯(歌手)I'mma tell you just one time,give me what's mine我再告诉你最后一次,给我我的份子Cause I don't have time to waste因为我没时间跟你耗]I'll be on my grind, money on my mind我卖毒品的时候 你滚一边去,我满脑都是钱And I won't stop getting paid我一直都在挣钱Living this life of mine活着我自己的生活I don't know if you really got what it takes我真不懂是否你真的想要得到消耗的Hustling's in my blood and it just won't go away我血液中流淌的都是挣钱的想法,不会消失Time, money, time, money时间,金钱,自由,金钱Time, money, time, money生命,金钱,时间,金钱Time, money, time, money自由,金钱,生命,金钱Time, money, time, money时间,金钱,时间,金钱Nigga with money, don't have no time有钱的黑鬼,就不会没有时间Nigga with time, don't have no money黑鬼有了时间,不会没钱Nigga with money, don't have no time黑鬼有了钱,就不会没时间Nigga with time, don't have no money黑鬼有了时间,不会没钱Verse 3 - AkonGotta look out for haters if you wanna be blockin'你想挡住我寻找人么Look out for stick up kids that be robbin'寻找孩子是抢劫Look out for ladies with their hands in your pocket寻找女人,用口袋里大把大把的钞票If you don't, you'll be the next hot topic如果你不这样做,你就违了规矩让人议论Don't wanna be the next one dropping不想成为下一个被抛弃的6 feet deep like conans coffin6英尺深的像柯南的棺材I'd rather see you out there flossing我宁愿你看见我被绒葬Love to see another brother getting it poppin爱见另一个兄弟成功做到它Chase that paper, don't you wait up警官记述口供的纸张遍地,你不等待Get your money nigga, f-ck them haters交出你的钱吧,黑人朋友。隔壁都是你的仇敌Everybody complain about your time每个人都抱怨你活着You aint got none? Find a way to make it up later你不照样是一无所有?即使在找到一个方法做到它Cause I aint got time for all that因为你做过的,导致我不再有时间了(吸毒)And you aint got time for all that并且你做过的,也导致你不再有时间了(贩毒)And I don't wanna waste your time但是我不想夺去你们生命On behalf of BMF bring Meech back!代表BMF,将米奇带回。Time is money, time is money时间就是钱,自由就是钱Time is money, time is money生命就是钱,时间就是钱Time money, time money自由就是钱,生命就是钱Time is money时间就是钱Time money, time money时间是钱。是钱。Nigga with money, don't have no time?黑鬼有了钱,就不会没时间?Nigga with time, don't have no money有时间的黑鬼,不会没钱Nigga with money, don't have no time黑鬼有钱,就绝不会有时间Nigga with time, don't have no money黑鬼有了时间,才有了钱吧!(时间、自由、生命才是金钱)(广陵刘,翻译不要别骂呀)
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答已经完美的解决了我问题!
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Akon Feat. Big Meech - Time Is Money Intro - Big MeechThis Big Meech from the richest black muthafucking gang in the worldMy nigga always say, there's only two things a nigga can do for youYou either got time or money, can't have em bothNigga with money, dont have no timeNigga with time, don't have no moneyWe don't have a lot of time around here - cause time is moneyTime, money, time, moneyTime, money, time, moneyTime, money, time, moneyTime, money, time, moneyNigga with money, don't have no timeNigga with time, don't have no moneyNigga with money, don't have no timeNigga with time, don't have no moneyVerse 1 - AkonGive me one minute, cause you trippingToo much time on your hands, you slippingWhy you focused on all this dealing?When niggas coming in through the back door stealing?Crib on the hill,now that's good livingHarder to reach when you make your first millionSo much money gotta stack to the ceilingAnd I'mma keep doing this forever, God-willingReal niggas like me don't catch feelingsOnly broke niggas be out there grillingSay you getting money but you ain't even tippingA big-booty girl in front of you dippingFronting like you really doing all that shippingMan you gotta be, gotta be kiddingDon't even try cause my weapon is hiddenMy nigga is ready to do some killingHook - AkonI'mma tell you just one time,give me what's mineCause I don't have time to wasteI'll be on my grind, money on my mindAnd I won't stop getting paidLiving this life of mineI don't know if you really got what it takesHustling's in my blood and it just won't go awayTime, money, time, moneyTime, money, time, moneyTime, money, time, moneyTime, money, time, moneyNigga with money, don't have no timeNigga with time, don't have no moneyNigga with money, don't have no timeNigga with time, don't have no moneyVerse 2 - AkonKon live in one year, made millionsEverybody got money,nigga, we chillinAin't got no time,it's some bad feelingsEspecially when you want a little sexual healingGirlfriend's pulling, family's pullingIn every direction, everybody need moneyMy lifestyle redefine how they all livingIf I keep it up I'll be broke in a minuteMy kinfolk's on the block and they dealingAll my goons are still out there killingMan I be running, got no time to be skippingTrying to hit a home run in the 9th inningMeech locked up, copped out, for a killingTaking care of mine, San Quen chillingThat's my homie, you can trust that niggaJust a matter of time before I get back with himHook - AkonI'mma tell you just one time,give me what's mineCause I don't have time to wasteI'll be on my grind, money on my mindAnd I don't stop getting paidLiving this life of mineI don't really know if you really got what it takesHustling's in my blood and it just won't go awayTime, money, time, moneyTime, money, time, moneyTime, money, time, moneyTime, money, time, moneyNigga with money, don't have no timeNigga with time, don't have no moneyNigga with money, don't have no timeNigga with time, don't have no moneyVerse 3 - AkonGotta look out for haters if you wanna be blockin'Look out for stick up kids that be robbin'Look out for ladies with their hands in your pocketIf you don't, you'll be the next hot topicDon't wanna be the next one dropping6 feet deep like conans coffinI'd rather see you out there flossingLove to see another brother getting it poppinChase that paper, don't you wait upGet your money nigga, f-ck them hatersEverybody complain about your timeYou aint got none? Find a way to make it up laterCause I aint got time for all thatAnd you aint got time for all thatAnd I don't wanna waste your timeOn behalf of BMF bring Meech back!Time is money, time is moneyTime is money, time is moneyTime money, time moneyTime is moneyTime money, time moneyNigga with money, don't have no timeNigga with time, don't have no moneyNigga with money, don't have no timeNigga with time, don't have no moneyEndAkon Feat. Big Meech - Time Is Money  阿肯的壮举。大的人力,时间就是金钱    介绍——大人力资源  这个大人力资源从世界上最富有的黑人muthafucking帮派  我的家伙总是说,只有两件事一个家伙可以为你做的  你有时间和金钱,不能让他们两个  黑鬼和钱,不没有时间  黑鬼随着时间的推移,别没钱  我们没有很多时间在这里,导致时间就是金钱  时间、金钱、时间、金钱  时间、金钱、时间、金钱  时间、金钱、时间、金钱  时间、金钱、时间、金钱  黑鬼与金钱,不要没有时间  黑鬼随着时间的推移,别没钱  黑鬼与金钱,不要没有时间  黑鬼随着时间的推移,别没钱  节1 -阿肯  给我一分钟,让你绊倒  太多的时间在你的手,你滑倒  为什么你关注这一切呢?  当通过后门偷niggas进来吗?  山上的婴儿床,现在的好生活  难以达成,当你让你的第一个百万  这么多钱要堆到天花板  ,God-willing回头永远保持这样做  真正的niggas喜欢我不抓住的感觉  只有打破niggas被烧烤  说你得到钱,但你甚至不给小费  一个big-booty女孩在你面前浸渍  面对像你真正做航运  男人你一定是,一定是在开玩笑  甚至不尝试引起我的武器是隐藏的  我的家伙是准备做一些杀人  钩,阿肯  回头告诉你一次,给我什么是我的  因为我没有时间去浪费  我将在我的磨,钱在我的脑海中  我不会停止得到报酬  我的这种生活  我不知道如果你真的如愿以偿  跟在我的血液和它只是不会消失  时间、金钱、时间、金钱  时间、金钱、时间、金钱  时间、金钱、时间、金钱  时间、金钱、时间、金钱  黑鬼与金钱,不要没有时间  黑鬼随着时间的推移,别没钱  黑鬼与金钱,不要没有时间  黑鬼随着时间的推移,别没钱  节2 -阿肯  今敏住一年,数百万  每个人都有钱,黑鬼,我们chillin  不是没时间,是一些不好的感觉  特别是当你想要性治疗  的女朋友拉,家族的拉  在每一个方向,每个人都需要钱  我的生活方式重新定义他们是如何生活的  如果我坚持下去我就会变成穷光蛋了  我的亲属的块和他们打交道  我所有的暴徒还杀死  我是跑步,没时间会跳过  试图在第九局打了一个本垒打  人力资源关起来,杀死,撒手不干了  照顾我,圣Quen不寒而栗  那是我的伙计,你可以相信这家伙  只是一个时间问题我和他回去  钩,阿肯  回头告诉你一次,给我什么是我的  因为我没有时间去浪费  我将在我的磨,钱在我的脑海中  我不停止得到报酬  我的这种生活  我真的不知道如果你真的如愿以偿  跟在我的血液和它只是不会消失  时间、金钱、时间、金钱  时间、金钱、时间、金钱  时间、金钱、时间、金钱  时间、金钱、时间、金钱  黑鬼与金钱,不要没有时间  黑鬼随着时间的推移,别没钱  黑鬼与金钱,不要没有时间  黑鬼随着时间的推移,不要没有莫
歌词是什么,我帮你翻译
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁
说的太好了,我顶!
Copyright & 2014
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Processed in 0.0340 second(s), 3 db_queries,
0 rpc_queries}

我要回帖