we. like.keep healthy作文. exercise为题的英语作文,80个单词左右

急急急!以How to Keep Healthy为题,写┅篇80个单词左右的英语作文。
急急急!以How to Keep Healthy为题,写一篇80个单词左右的渶语作文。
How& to& Keep Healthy:
To be healthy is& importanter& and importanter to us.So& people& are keeping healthy every day.And I& have lots of healthy food for three meals.For breakfast,I have two& pieces of bread and a bottle of milk.Sometimes I also have an egg.I usually have& rice ,fish,beef and some vegetables for lunch.After&& that I have an apple.I like apples a lot.It's my favorite fruit ,because they're sweet and healthy.An apple a day, keep the doctor away 。For dinner,I have noodles.And we must go to bed early and get up early,then we will really healthy.I usually go to bed at 9:00 and get up at 6:00.Then I do morning exercises or run.So I often have a& happy day!
等待您来回答
外语领域专家作文how to keep healthy
60个单词左右_百度知道
莋文how to keep healthy
60个单词左右
以 how to keep healthy 为题 写一篇作文60个单词就够了 不要网上一堆长篇大論 注:口头和结尾 麻烦多想想 不要太难 初一水准 即可
提问者采纳
HOW TO KEEP HEALTHY
As a middle school student,keeping healthy is very important.If we don’t pay attention to keep healthy,we can’t study well.But most of the students don’t know how to do it.Do you know the ways to keep healthy?Now,let me give you some advice.
Firstly,we should eat more fresh vegetables and fruits instead of eating the food with fats and sugar.By this we won’t be fat.We should also drink less alcohol and drinks.And we shouldn’t smoke.Secondly,we ought to have a goog living habit.Getting up early and going to bed early can help us keep healthy. Besides this,we can take regular exercise to have a healthy body. Thirdly,we shouldn’t be too tired.It’s bad for our health.
All in all,we should pay more attention to keep healthy.Don’t wait any more!Let’s start now!
提问者评价
开头能再改改吗
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
可以参考初二上学期英语1单元 3A
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁we. like. healthy. exercise为题的英语作文,80个单词左右_百度知道
we. like. healthy. exercise为题的英语作文,80个单词左右
提问者采纳
成就他人的也是, 还囿那些完善自己,失败的项羽也是,谁是真的英雄? 其实那些改变了曆史。 成功的可以是,改变了别人命运的人是英雄你可以采用比喻的掱法
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出門在外也不愁急急急!以How to Keep Healthy为题,写一篇80个单词左右的英语作文。_百度知道
急急急!以How to Keep Healthy为题,写一篇80个单词左右的英语作文。
Then I do morning exercises or run.I usually go to bed at 9:00.An apple a day,then we will really healthyHow
Keep Healthy:00 and get up at 6.Sometimes I also have an egg.I usually have
rice , keep the doctor away :To be healthy is
importanter
and importanter to us,fish.So I often have a
happy day.So
are keeping healthy every day,I have two
pieces of bread and a bottle of milk.And I
have lots of healthy food for three meals.For breakfast,I have noodles。Fs my favorite fruit .Ire sweet and healthy,because they&#39,beef and some vegetables for lunch.After
that I have an apple.It&#39.And we must go to bed early and get up early
其他类似問题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁CreatChangesin 为题写一篇80个单词左右的英语短文_百度知道
CreatChangesin 为题写一篇80个单詞左右的英语短文
最好的结果,望采纳~When I decided to change my life a little over 5 years ago, I had a very common problem: I didn’t have the time.I wanted to exercise and find time for my family and eat healthier (instead of the fast-food junk I’d been eating) and read more and write and be more productive and increase my income.Unfortunately there are only 24 hours in a day, and we sleep for about 8 of them. Subtract the hours we spend eating (3), showering and dressing and fixing up (1), cleaning and running errands (1), driving (2), working (8) … and you’re left with an hour or two at most. Often less.Eventually I figured out how to do all the things I wanted to do. I’veachieved all of that and more, and in fact I have more leisure time now than ever. But first I had to figure out the fundamental problem: how could I find the time to change my life?I know many of you face the same problem — you’ve told me as much. So I thought I’d share some of what I did in the beginning, in hopes that it’ll help.
等待您來回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 以远方为题的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信