用我的一切来换你 英语面试问题及回答回答什么意思?

当前位置: &
求翻译:谢谢你抽出时间来回答,让我确定我不是那么笨的人了是什么意思?
谢谢你抽出时间来回答,让我确定我不是那么笨的人了
问题补充:
Thank you for taking the time to answer, so I'm sure I'm not a stupid person
Thank you for taking the time to answer your questions, I am not so stupid to allow me to determine who has the
Thanks you to extract the time to reply that, lets me determine I was not that stupid person
Thank you for taking the time to answer, so I'm sure I'm not so stupid people
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:我会努力的,我不会放弃,我要用行动来证明一切,希望你可以感受到。是什么意思?
我会努力的,我不会放弃,我要用行动来证明一切,希望你可以感受到。
问题补充:
I will work hard, I will not give up, I want the action to prove everything, I hope you can feel.
I will work hard, and I will not give up, I want to take action to prove everything, and I hope that you can feel.
I can diligently, I cannot give up, I must use the motion to prove all, hoped you may feel.
I'll try, I will not give up, I'll take action to prove everything, I hope you can feel.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!这段英文是什么意思呢,该怎么回答_百度知道
这段英文是什么意思呢,该怎么回答
hey,hope 2010-)cary
提问者采纳
希望你新年一切都顺利。是个很普通问候语。直译意思是2010对你好一些。你可以同样祝福他wish you all the best in 2010/ the coming new year.或者 wish you a peaceful and happy new year.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
嗨,希望2010年对你来说是个幸福年。cary(人名)你应该回答说:Thanks for your wishes, the same to you.谢谢你的祝福,同样也祝你2010混的很好。
祝福的话:祝你2010年一切都好~你可以说:Thank you! The same to you~ 或者I wish you a happy 2010 as well~
希望你2010年一切都好!回答: it is same to you.
Hey, 希望你2010年顺利。呵呵---卡里
英文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我挺好的。 你星期天给我发的邮件已收到。很抱歉!由于家里来了远方的亲戚,没能及时回复你的邮件;关于邮件中说的怎么说我名字,我的态度是你想怎么说我的名字都可以,或者你给我起个好听的英文名字,我会非常高兴。是什么意思?
我挺好的。 你星期天给我发的邮件已收到。很抱歉!由于家里来了远方的亲戚,没能及时回复你的邮件;关于邮件中说的怎么说我名字,我的态度是你想怎么说我的名字都可以,或者你给我起个好听的英文名字,我会非常高兴。
问题补充:
I am fine. Sunday, send me your e-mail has been received. Sorry! As home to the distant relatives, failed to timely respond to your e- on how the message said that my name, my attitude is how you want to say my name you can, or you gave me a nice English name I would be very happy.
I am very pretty. You send me a mail on Sunday has been received. I am sorry! Due to the home of a distant relatives, had not been able to return to your time on y that's how I name, I said that the attitude is what you want to say my name, or you can give me a pleasant to the E
I very good. You the mail which sends to me have received on Sunday.Was sorry very much! Because in the family has come the distant place relative, has not been able to repl Said how about the mail in said my name, how my manner is you wants to say my name all may, or you gives
Me nice. You sent me mail on Sunday has been received. Regret! As the home to the distant relatives, failed to promptly reply to your message about said in a message saying my name, my attitude is what do you want to say my name, or if you give me a good English name, I would be pleased.
I'm fine. You sent me mail on Sunday has been received. I'm sorry! As the home to the distant relatives, failed to promptly reply to your message about said in a message saying my name, my attitude is what do you want to say my name, or if you give me a good English name, I would be pleased.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语反问句 回答 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信