英语帮忙解答下,谢谢大家说英语杂志

请高手帮忙把下面汉语翻译成英文句子谢谢 收到你来信我非常高兴,你要来我们这里学汉语我更加高兴.我帮你找到了一个学校
请高手帮忙把下面汉语翻译成英文句子谢谢 收到你来信我非常高兴,你要来我们这里学汉语我更加高兴.我帮你找到了一个学校 5
学校的名称叫广明语言学校.开学的时间是7月26到8月25.学费是两千人民币.你可以登录学校网址看看.我非常欢你的到来
不区分大小写匿名
I'm very happy to hear from you, you will come to our here to learn Chinese I'm more happy. I help you find a school,The school is called the wide language school. The time is July 26 to August 25. The tuition fee is two thousand RMB. You can log on the school website to see. I am not ChangHuan your arrival
I'm very happy to receive your letter and I'm thrilled to know that you're coming here to learn Chinese. I've managed to find a school for you, the name is Guang Ming School of Language. Open house is on July 26th with August 25th as the deadline for registration. The tuition is ¥2000 (RMB). You can find out more about the school by visiting the web site. I'm overjoyed about your arrival.
I am glad to received your letter,and I am happy that you will come to here to learn Chinese, I had found one school,the name is Guangming Language School. The school reopen time is 26th,July to 25th,Augest.The tuition is 2 thousand Yuan,You also can visit the website. I am looking forward to
your coming.
Dear...,
Glad to receive from you,and I am very pleased to know that you want engage in advanceed Chinese studies here.
I have found a school for you,it's named GuangMing Language College,you can visit the websit attached below to get a further understanding.The time of the term open is 26 July to 25 Aug,2000 RMB for each term,I will very&forward&to your coming.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Best& Wishes
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours
我要你快乐
等待您来回答
外语领域专家我是个理科女生,数学不好,英语稍好一点。应该报什么专业啊?请大家帮帮忙!我很迷茫!谢谢啦!
我是个理科女生,数学不好,英语稍好一点。应该报什么专业啊?请大家帮帮忙!我很迷茫!谢谢啦!
7月28号就要填报志愿了,可是我对什么专业一无所知!不知怎么办?急死了!我的数学总体不好,代数还好啊,但立体几何特别差。我的英语稍微好点,本人也喜欢英语。我今年应该报什么专业呢?感觉无能为力!希望大家帮帮我,谢谢你们呦!不是本人。
不区分大小写匿名
什么英语?能不能具体一点?例如什么专业?
那就学经管类的,会代数就可以了,反正不要报工科类的,英语会成为你的特长
&
英语专业 没数学的
&
外国向导啥的
建议你可以报英语,对外汉语,或者翻译,外交方面的专业,对数学的要求很低,应该比较适合你啊!
英语系的商务英语专业&&
你去过医院
还没几天就变理女了 啥好报啥
你傻啊给你说不上本拉
等待您来回答
外语领域专家感谢缘分让我们相遇 相知 相爱&br/&用英文怎么说&br/&请大家帮帮忙&br/&谢谢咯!
感谢缘分让我们相遇 相知 相爱用英文怎么说请大家帮帮忙谢谢咯!
不区分大小写匿名
翻译器下载一个
我不学英文。
自己查字典去。
遇见;相逢
遇见;相逢过去式
等待您来回答
恋爱领域专家英语题,帮忙解答下,谢谢!_百度知道
英语题,帮忙解答下,谢谢!
1. The wedding party is to be held on May 18,__is, ten days__ today. A. from
D. since2.They told me it would be cheap but __ it cost me nearly $500. ___. I was taken in once, too.A. That's OK
B. Not exactlyC. No way
D. I can't agree more3. Dad is used to smoking and drinking. There's no chance __I'm able to talk him into___.A. giving it up
B. giving them upC.getting rid of them
D. stopping it4.__a mobile phone can let you ring__you want to talk with anywhere.A.U whoever B.O whomever C.By; whatever D. W any one5.It was not ___ the many blows he received ___the lack of fighting spirit ____led to his losing the game.A. which
B.that C.that D.which6.Whom shall I give the document?To_is in the office. However,_to require a written paper for it.A.make sure B.make sure C.be sureD.be sure7.1've got __ I am by hard work.No, you didn't. You got ____ with your father's money.A.where B.there C.there D.where8.She is the only one among the __writers who__stories for children.A. writes B. write C. writes D. write9.Such women ___ Tom knew ___ he was very wise.A. think
B. thought
C. thought
D.to think10.We believe ___ you have devoted yourself____ sure to come true.A. is
CCCAC DBCBC 我的答案
提问者采纳
A【逗号是关键,that前没有逗号, ten days from today即“还有十天”】D【 in fact即“事实上”,I can't agree more字面为“我不能同意更多
即“我完全同意”】C【talk sb.into doing sth.劝服某人做某事。 这里是宾语从句,只用that引导, get rid of 即“克服”】A【分词作主语,这里用using,B,C,D介词短语不做主语,二空同时作主句和从句的宾语,但with没提前,可以用whoever】B【否定时,so...as...和as...as...一样,这里not...so much...as...即“ 和 ……不一样,不如”,blow即“打击”,这里我不知道说“blows he received ”还是“lack of fighting spirit ”对其影响更大,但答案因该是没错的】C【to介词提前,只能用whomever了】B【where i am这里指“我应到之处”,如“成功”等,一空之所以不用there是因为要引导名词性从句】C【woman man sport cloth四词作形容词时用复数,前面有only,所以后面用单数】A【such that是固定搭配,在固定结构the same...that...; so...that...; such...that...以及it is/was...that...的强调句型中,要用that,至于后面,我认为既可以是现在也可以是过去,不影响】D【what you have devoted yourself to才是一部分,即“你所投身的事业”等,是从句的主语,is sure to come true分别是谓语和宾语】
e 手都残了
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道简单英语微积分题希望大家帮帮忙紧急求助啦! 谢谢! 中文回答就好 感激!_百度知道
一道简单英语微积分题希望大家帮帮忙紧急求助啦! 谢谢! 中文回答就好 感激!
An aircraft climbing at a constant angle of
above the horizontal passes directly over a ground radar station at an altitude of 1 km. At a later instant, the radar shows that the aircraft is at a distance of 2 km from the station (measured directly through the air, not just &ground-distance&), and that this distance is increasing at 7 km/min. [Note: the law of cosines
may be useful.]What is the speed of the aircraft at that instant?At what rate is the angle between the vertical line directly above the station and the line from the station to the aircraft changing?
提问者采纳
这道题目飞机以一个固定角度从地平面(海拔高度为0公里)爬升到海拔1km(雷达的高度),雷达和飞机起飞点连线的距离是2km,因此根据勾股定理雷达和飞机起飞点的水平距离是1.73km(因为飞机起飞点、雷达与雷达与水准面的垂足三点连接起来刚好是一个直角三角形,这个直角三角形的两个直角边分别是1km和1.73km斜边是2km)。1、飞机的速度是420km每小时。2、垂直角速度:由于将420km/h分解成垂直方向和水平方向的线速度分别是210km/h和363.3km/h.而且垂直方向和水平方向转动的半径分别是1.73km和1km,因此他们的角速度分别是121rad/h和363rad/h.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
一架飞机在上升中与地面的恒定角度,直接通过地面雷达站时高度为1千米。 之后的变化中,雷达显示飞机距雷达站之间的距离为2千米(通过空气直接测量得到,不仅是地面距离), 而且此距离以每分钟7千米在增加。 (提示: 可以运用余弦定律)请问, 在变化中飞机的速度是多少?与雷达站上空的垂直线和从雷达站到飞机改变时直线之间的角度是多少?
简单英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线解答 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信