初一英语作文题题,帮帮忙

2010年全国中学生英语能力竞赛初一年级组初赛试题册笔试部分,谁有标准答案?帮帮忙,谢谢。_百度知道
2010年全国中学生英语能力竞赛初一年级组初赛试题册笔试部分,谁有标准答案?帮帮忙,谢谢。
1-5BADCB6-10BBDABBCAABBDAECBCAABDecember streetchildren20美元2940216CACCDBDCACABDAAADCBAStudy all nightgood night’s sleepforget more things
其他类似问题
全国中学生英语能力竞赛的相关知识
其他2条回答
这可不是哦
CDABDBCABCCBADBACDDB
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语学霸们,帮帮忙的啦!回答的好定采纳。初一英语翻译题。。。。。_百度知道
提问者采纳
2.How does he look like ?
He is tall with two blue eyes
3.She is a young girl
为什么没有第一题呀
还有第四题的
4.I don't remember her .
1.Please give this letter to Jack
快采纳吧,亲
嗯,不过还有第三提下面
嗯,不过还有第三提下面
她有金黄色的短头发
She has short golden hair
还有好多作业
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一的英语题^^^大家帮帮忙^谢谢_百度知道
初一的英语题^^^大家帮帮忙^谢谢
”After hearing that, Where did Mrs Green put her money ,”
Dr Berlin arrived at Mrs Green’s house at eight o’ clock,“Plase,At eight o’ckock2,回答问题。
One evening in November ,He also saw some books on the ground near his feet ,A, Who took the 5000 dollars,”Then Dr Berlin and Mrs Green went yo Jack’s room,At half past six
B, Which of the fllowing is not true ,Dr Berlin was clesr about who had taken the money, When did the thief take Mrs Green’s mney,When Jack was readingD,come to my house,When Dr Berlin was answering the phone 4,”Dr Berlin asked ,”Jack said,Jack was really reading books in the chair all that evening,
C,“When did you see the money last,At seveb o’clock
C,Mr Green’s sister’s sonD,and went right to my room,Then I went to wash my hair,Maybe somebody came into the house and took my aunt’s money,I’ve been sitting in that chair and reading all the evening,Mrs Green didn’t live alone B,In Jack’s living
D,阅读短文,1,Dr Berlin,A,Mrs Green’s sisterC,
“What have you been doing this morning ,After Dr Berlin came to Mrs Green’s house B,A,After Mrs Green went to wash her hair C,Mrs Green was Jack’s auntD,too,
“Please,,”Dr Berlin said ,After half past seven
D,I had 5000 dollars on the desk and now it is gone,A,”
“No,sit down,In her washing room,My sister’s son Jack is here,I put it on my desk in my living room,
“I came home at six thirty ,First he asked Mrs Green,In her living room
B,Dr Berlin found out the chair was cold C,Mrs Green herself
B,the chair was cold,”
“At seven o’clock ,I never got up and I never left the room,,“Where you alone in the house,I came back at seven thirty and the money was gone,Somebody else5,Dr Berlin received a telephone call from call from Mrs Green,A, When did Dr Berlin answer the phone from Mrs Green,Dr Berlin sat on the only chair in the room,,
“I see ,In her sister’s son’s room3,
提问者采纳
After half past seven B,Mr Green’s sister’s son
D,Jack was really reading books in the chair all that evening,After Mrs Green went to wash her hair
A,In her living room
提问者评价
万分感激!!!
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
C A B C D偶可是第一个回答的哦,,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一年级英语题,帮帮忙吧~~下午就要考试啦!!_百度知道
初一年级英语题,帮帮忙吧~~下午就要考试啦!!
1.他经常去查理诊所看胃痛.He often goes &
& his stomachache.2.上课(翻译时一定要用复数吗?)“have class”还是“have classes”?3.写日记(需要加形物代词吗?日记是复数还是单数?)“write diary”“writh diaries”“write my diary”“write my diaries”哪一个对?4.京剧《孙悟空》(用英语如何表达?作文上用的)
提问者采纳
1.He often goes &to
& &Charlie's & & clinic& &for & his stomachache2.have class3.I am not sure .4.Peking Opera&The Monkey King&
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
1.He often goes to the doctor's for his stomachache.2.have class3.一般都用 keep a diary4.《The Monkey King》
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道初一英语阅读题,作业,高手帮帮忙!答得好还加分!!快来!!!_百度知道
一道初一英语阅读题,作业,高手帮帮忙!答得好还加分!!快来!!!
顺便帮忙把短文翻译一下,His face and hands often dirty,t like washing his hands and face,Tom is very good at school,完成下面句子。1,So his teachers like him very much,”阅读短文,He does not like soap very much,He looks at him and says“Tom,Tom does( )( )his lessons,
Tom has an uncle,2,that is Tom often ( ),”Tom asks,”
“What,One day his uncle comes to see him,填空Jackie Chan is a ( ) movie star,4,I know what you ate for breakfast this morning,
“Eggs,The near synonym of “say” in the passage is ( ),”
“You&#39,谢谢了,He wash them with water only,uncle,“Your face and mouth tell me that,re wrong,but the day before yesterday,One day his uncle( )( )meet him,”says Tom,“Not today or yesterday,5,Tom had eggs( )( ) ( )( ),Tom has one shortcoming,3,(f开头的单词),When his parents ask himto wash them,He doesn&#39,But he is not clean,”says his uncle,
提问者采纳
”他叔叔说,well in2,叔叔,
“什么,answer4,呵呵)这篇文章以前是新概念上面的吧,不是今天或者昨天,the day before yesterday5,而是前天,O(∩_∩)O~,有一天他的叔叔来看他,dirty3,他看着他并说,1,汤姆在学校非常优秀,我知道你今天早上吃了什么,”汤姆问。
“鸡蛋,came to(注意时态)填空famous (这里只填一个单词吧,”汤姆说,“你的脸和嘴告诉了我答案,
“你错了,我也看过,他也只用水洗。他非常不喜欢肥皂。
汤姆有一个叔叔,他的脸和手常常是脏脏的。他不喜欢洗他的手和脸。当他的父母让他去洗,因此他的老师非常喜欢他。但是他不爱干净,“汤姆,
提问者评价
谢谢你,也谢谢其他人。
其他类似问题
初一英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
我知道你今天早上吃的什么,而是前天吃的,”“什么呀,1,他总是只用水洗。他非常不喜欢肥皂。汤姆有个叔叔。有一天他的叔叔来看他。他看着他说,“汤姆,“你的脸和嘴巴告诉我的,”他叔叔说,comes to fighting movie star,”汤姆说,“不是今天也不是昨天,”汤姆问。“鸡蛋,dirty3,the day before yesterday5,answer4,汤姆学习很好。所以他的老师很喜欢他。但他不爱干净。他的脸和手总是脏的。他不喜欢洗手和脸。当他的父母让他去洗手脸的时候,well in2,“你错了叔叔,
Tom在学校表现很好,所以他的老师们都非常喜欢他。但是他不是很干净,他的脸和手经常很脏。他不喜欢洗手也不喜欢洗脸。当他的父母让他去洗它们时,他只用清水洗,他很不喜欢香皂。
Tom有一个叔叔,一天他的叔叔来看他,叔叔看着他并且说:“Tom,我知道你今天早饭吃的是什么。”
“什么?”Tom问。
“鸡蛋。”他叔叔说,“是你的脸和嘴告诉我的。”
“你错了,叔叔,”Tom说,“不是今天也不是昨天,但是是前天。”1.well
in2.dirty3.tell4.the day before yesterday5.comes to
填空: famous
汤姆在学校非常优秀,因此他的老师非常喜欢他。但是他不爱干净,他的脸和手常常是脏脏的。他不喜欢洗他的手和脸。当他的父母让他去洗,他也只用水洗。他非常不喜欢肥皂。
汤姆有一个叔叔,有一天他的叔叔来看他,他看着他并说,“汤姆,我知道你今天早上吃了什么。”
“什么?”汤姆问。
“鸡蛋,”他叔叔说,“你的脸和嘴告诉了我答案。”
“你错了,叔叔,”汤姆说,不是今天或者昨天,而是前天吃的。”、well in2、dirty3、answer4、the day before yesterday5、came tofamous
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语练习题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信