下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场英语学院应届毕业生毕业译文选登
你对未来能源的意见
翻译:大连翻译职业学院英语学院07英日双语1班 韩萌
发布: 13:16:27
复制本页共享msn或qq等好友报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置 :
高中描写雪景的英语作文带翻译
  小编导语:高中描写雪景的英语作文带翻译是小编为你准备的高中描写雪景的英语作文带翻译。冬天的雪是冬天这个季节里最具代表性的一种事物。以下就是高中描写雪景的英语作文带翻译,供你学习参考。  Entered in 2007, on the other day under a heavy snow. Like the other day also Yangchun warmest March on more than 2:00, cold weather, the air is filled with lead-colored clouds. On people wake up from sleep when the cold wind up on the peg. But soon enough, the wind stopped, it began to snow. This is the first winter snow.  From a distance, the snow like small Eun-joo, like drizzle point, such as willow flowers, one after another for us to hang spondee the roof snow white curtain, the rise of the snow through the curtain looked sparse, and that high-rise buildings nearby, faint about about, like clouds, the clouds like in years, is particularly good-looking. Occasionally heard &creak& A snow pressure to cut off the branches.  To the school. Dense snow, dancing all over the place, and pretty soon the entire campus into a silver on the world, the ground turned into a carpet, wearing a white sub-trees, from building with white hat, a cotton covered with houses, that Tong branches full of the &pear& tree branches covered with a &snowball& and &silver ball&, from afar, Qiong Yu-shu-chi, powder, full of poetic.  More than the United States and the small snowflakes ah! Began mid-yo, but also small and thick and soft and light, like that noble white swan gently shake the wings, small patches of feathers, down you long D then the small size of the snowflakes , thicken, and become numerous, as one of hard rock heaven Qionghua Yushu, the white petals have Then, under the snow the more the bigger, small snowflakes in the air you pull, I pull, you cling to I you, one round, one everywhere, as if countless tear to pieces of the cotton ball rolling down from the sky, At that time, the whole world has become vast and beautiful.  Groups of children on the lawn snowmen, snowball fights, snowball throwing objects. Almost joyful shout that the snow on the branches of small to  Snow Grains for many small, as the same as white sugar. They wave in the air, and landed not in a hurry, it seems as if reluctant to leave the sky, and some quietly jumped into the collar of pedestrians, the quietly disappeared. Then, a small piece of snow as light as smoke, such as clean as jade, silver, like white, Durian have triumphantly. Just come down from heaven to kiss the earth ... ...  进入了2007年,就在前些天下了一场大雪。前些天还暖的如同阳春三月,就在凌晨2点多,天气骤然变冷,空中布满了铅色的云。就在人们刚从睡梦中醒来的时候,凛冽的寒风就挂起来了。过了不久,风停了,就下起雪来。这是入冬以来的第一场雪。  从远处看,白雪像小银珠,像小雨点,像杨柳花,纷纷扬扬为我们挂起白茫茫的天幕雪帘,抬头透过稀疏的雪帘望去,那远处的高楼大厦,隐隐约约,好像在云雾中,宛如在云里,显得特别好看。偶尔会传来“咯吱”一声,积雪把树枝压断了。  到了学校。稠密的雪花,满天飞舞,不一会儿整个校园就变成了银色的世界,地面变成了地毯,大树穿起了白袍子,教学楼带起白帽子,房屋上铺满了棉絮,那桐枝上开满了“梨花”,树上、树枝上挂满了“雪球”和“银球”,远远望去,玉树琼枝,粉状玉琢,充满了诗情画意。  多美的小雪花啊!开始零零落落,又小,又厚,又柔,又轻,就像那高贵的白天鹅轻轻地抖动着翅膀,一片片小小的羽毛,飘飘悠悠落下啦;接着小雪花变大了,变厚了,变得密密麻麻,就像谁用力摇动天上的玉树琼花,那洁白无暇的花瓣纷纷飞下来;接着,雪越下越大,小雪花们在半空中你拉我扯,你抱住我,我拥紧你,一团团,一处处,仿佛无数扯碎了的棉花球从天空翻滚而下,这时,整个世界都变得迷迷茫茫的,美不胜收。  一群群孩子在草坪上堆雪人,打雪仗,掷雪球。那欢乐的喊声都快把树枝上的积雪震落了小来。  一颗颗小小的雪粒,像白砂糖一样。他们在空中飘舞着,并不着急落地,好像舍不得离开天空似的,有的悄悄跳入行人的衣领里,无声无息地消失了。接着,一片片的小雪花像烟一样轻,像玉一样洁,银一样白,飘飘洒洒,纷纷扬扬。从天而降,亲吻着久别的大地……
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
后一篇:后面没有内容
热搜关键词:
每日英语精粹
精华专题推荐
英语网英剧德伯家的苔丝英语学习专…
英语网又是一年秋英语学习专题汇总…
英语工具箱
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号灯具结构的专用英语有哪些?附带中文翻译。例如轨道灯、筒灯、条形灯以及灯具支架之类的英语怎么说?_百度知道
灯具结构的专用英语有哪些?附带中文翻译。例如轨道灯、筒灯、条形灯以及灯具支架之类的英语怎么说?
提问者采纳
你这个提问才给10分。。。。。。
你都知道吗?你要是知道的话,我给你多少分你告诉我?
我不能说都知道,知道一部分。全知道的人也不可能看你10分会给你解答,打字那不累死人还费时间。饿。。。我这里这方面的资料倒是有,你要吗?轨道灯:Track light筒灯:DOWNLIGHT条形灯:barrette灯具支架:lamp bracket
我要啊,呵呵 那你要多少分?我加给你,我第一次发,不知道这个该多少分才合适。
怎么发给你啊?
发我邮箱吧,,那我该给你多少分啊?谢谢了
提问者评价
不过还是非常谢谢了
其他类似问题
轨道灯的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁描写动物英语作文带翻译_百度知道
描写动物英语作文带翻译
(My favourite animal)我最喜欢的动物第一篇:
As we all know,animals are our friends.I like every animal.But I like dogs best.Dogs are not only very lovely,but also very helpful.That's why we all feed dogs at home.I often share happiness and shorrow with it, which belongs to me three years ago,called&Betty&.In other words,we should treat them as our real friends.Do you agree with me?我们都知道,动物是我们的朋友。我喜欢所有的动物。但我最喜欢狗。狗不仅是很可爱,但也很有帮助。这就是为什么我们都喂狗在家里。我经常和它分享快乐,我三年前称它为“贝蒂”。换句话说,我们应该善待我们的真正的朋友。你同意我吗?第二篇:
My favourite animal is little dog.Because it's very lovely.And dogs are friendly to people,they are people's good friends.When you are daughter,they can save you.They can hear the people can't hear things.it's very useful,aren't they?The dogs is very loyal to people .Are you agree with me?我最喜欢的动物是小狗。因为它很可爱。和狗是友好的人,他们是人们的好朋友。当你的女儿,他们可以拯救你。他们可以听到人们无法听到的事情。这是非常有用的,不是吗?狗很忠诚的人。你同意我吗?第三篇:
Most kids like animals. Girls like cats, and boys like dogs. However, my favorite animal is the horse.
The horses are strong, not like the tame cats or puppy dogs. They look wild and hard to get close. Yet, they will be very timid and friendly after they get to know you. Horses remember the way home. They are also faithful to their masters. They even understand what you are trying to tell them. I've heard many stories about how a horse saved his master's life. That's also the reason why I love horses. They never betray you.大多数孩子喜欢动物。女孩喜欢猫,和男孩喜欢狗。然而,我最喜欢的动物是马。马是强大的,不像猫或狗温顺的小狗。他们看起来野生和难以接近。然而,他们会很胆小,友好在他们了解你。马记得回家的路。他们也对他们的主人忠心耿耿。他们甚至理解您想要告诉他们。我听说过很多故事一匹马救了他的主人的生活。这也是为什么我爱马。他们从不背叛你。第四篇:My favourite animal is fish. Because they are very interesting. There are many kinds of fish. They are liveing in water very free. They are very colorful, some fish are red, some fish are white, and some fish are gold... So I like them very much !!!!我最喜欢的动物是鱼。因为他们是非常有趣的。鱼的种类非常多。他们是在水中自由自在的生活。他们是五颜六色的,一些鱼是红色的,一些鱼是白色的,一些鱼是黄金色的……我非常喜欢它们! ! ! !
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
锐风电上市的
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 描写人物的作文 的文章