they haven't redactedd upon the instructions p

文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于2015年电大开放英语3完整版考试必备小抄的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:2015年电大开放英语3完整版考试必备小抄 1电大英语 3 期末考试小抄第一部分交际用语1.– I haven't seen Belly for 10 years.(B)B. Neither have I2.– What subjects are you studying?(C )C. I'm studying philosophy3.– I wonder if you could help me.( D)D. Of course4.– Hurry up. The lecture begins at 2:00.(A )A. Don't worry. We've got 20 minutes5.- David, you've been losing your temper over nothing lately.(C)C. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have blown up like that6.– Excuse me, I didn't mean to bother you.(C)C. That's quit(来源:淘豆网[/p-7337972.html])e all right7.– Thanks a lot. You've gone to so much trouble.(A)A. It's no trouble at all8.– I've ordered pizza and salad. What else doyou want?(C)C. A beer is fine for me. I'm not hungry yet9.– What would you like, tea or coffee?(B)B. Coffee, please10.– Hello, could I speak to Don please?(D)D. Who's speaking11.– May I help you, madam?(D)D. Yes, I'd like 2 kilos of oranges12.– Nice weather, isn't it?(C)C. Yes, it is13.– Mu(来源:淘豆网[/p-7337972.html])st I do the washing-up tonight?(B)B. Leave it if you're exhausted14.– Could you tell me where Mr. Lake is?(B)B. At the office15.– Do you like watching football matches?(D)D. Football? No. It's a waste of time16. — Hello, Sally. How’s everything?(D)D. Just so-so17 — Excuse me, would you lend me your calculator?(A)A. Certainly. Here you are18. — I don’t like the spots programs on Sundays.(B)B. Neither do I19. — What’s the problem, Harry? (D)D.(来源:淘豆网[/p-7337972.html]) I can’t remember where I left my glasses20 — What kind of TV program do you like best?(C)C. It’s hard to say, actually21. --What about going for a walk?(A)A. Why not? A good idea22. — I think the
is very helpful.(A)A. Yes, so do I23. — Which language do you speak at home?(D)D. English, most of the time24. — Must we hand in our homework now? (C)C. No, you needn’t25. — Let’s take a walk. (A)A. Yes, let’s26. — Hello, could I speak to Don please?(D)A.(来源:淘豆网[/p-7337972.html]) Who are youD. Who’s speaking27. — Do you think the exam will be put off?(C)C. Not likely28. — In my opinion, you’d better take a couple of days off.(A)A. I’ll take your advice29. — Would you mind if I open the window for a better view?(D)D. Of course not30.I have an appointment with Dr. Johnson.(C)C. Please wait for minute. He is busy now31.Afternoon, sir. Where to?(A)A. Please get me to the airport32. Can I help you to get it down? (C)C. Thanks. I(来源:淘豆网[/p-7337972.html])t’s so nice of you33.— I’m trying to call Marie, but there’s no answer.(D).D. Really? Maybe she’s out34.— Are you sure about that? (D) .D. Oh, yes. I’m absolutely positive35.— Would you like to see the menu?(A) .A. No, thanks. I already know what to order36.— What if puter doesn’t work?(B)B. Ask Anne for help37.— How’s the movie? Interesting?(C) .C. Far from. I should have stayed home watching TV38.— Is this the motel you mentioned?(B) .B. Yes, it’s(来源:淘豆网[/p-7337972.html]) as quiet as we expected1. Hello, Sally. How’s everything? D. Just so-so2. Excuse me, would you lend me your calculator?A. Certainly. Here you are3. I don’t like the spots programs on Sundays.B. Neither do I4. What’s the problem, Harry?D. I can’t remember where I left my glasses5. What kind of TV program do you like best?C. It’s hard to say, actually6 Could you tell me where Mr. Lake is?B. At the office7.May I help you, madam?D. Yes, I’d like 2 kilo(来源:淘豆网[/p-7337972.html])s of oranges8 Hello, could I speak to Don please?D. Who’s speaking?9 What would you like, tea or coffee?B. Coffee, pleasee10. What about going for a walk?.A. Why not? A good idea11.Nice weather, isn’t it?C. Yes, it is12. I think the
is very helpful.A. Yes, so do I13. What subjects are you studying?C. I’m studying philosophy14. Which language do you speak at home?D. English, most of the time15. Must we hand in our homework now?C. No, you needn’t16. (来源:淘豆网[/p-7337972.html])Let’s take a walk.A. Yes, let’s17. Hello, could I speak to Don please?D. Who’s speaking18. Do you think the exam will be put off?C. Not likely19. In my opinion, you’d better take a couple of days off.A. I’ll take your advice20. Would you mind if I open the window for a better view?D. Of course not第二部分词汇与结构1.After(C) the shopping list, I found that I forgot to buy salt.C. checking2.Ann is studying (B) at university.2B. politics3.After(C )the bid, maj(来源:淘豆网[/p-7337972.html])or construction began in Beijing.C. winning4.Be sure to( A ) your wife when e here this evening.A. bring5.---Can I get you a couple of tea? (A)A. That’s very nice of you6.Don’t worry. There is (C) room for all your books here.C. enough7.(A )fine weather it is!A. What8.(C )for the Olympic Games begin about ten years in advance.C. Bidding9.Everything( D )if Albert hadn’t called the fire brigade.D. would have been destroyed10.Her parents died when she (来源:淘豆网[/p-7337972.html])was very young, so she was (A )byher aunt.A. brought up11.(B)he said is quite right.B. What12.He kept the light in his room (B )the whole night.B. burning13.He was (A )about his new job.A. over the moon14.He has been ( B) in hospital for a month.B. in danger15.He spends a quarter of the day ( B )B. sleeping16.It happened ( D )a winter night.D. on17.If you ( A )stop smoking, you can only expect to have a badcough.A. won’t18.It’s not safe (C ) in the street.C, playing19.( D ) it with me and I’ll see what I can do.D. Leave20.I don’t suppose he will attend the meeting, ( B )?B. will he21.I think all these are main points ( B ) much attention.B. worthy of22.I have given( C )eating meat.C. up23.I know it isn’t important but I can’t help (B ) about it.B. thinking24.Linda offered him her congratulations ( D) his passing thecollege entrance exams.D. on25.Mr. White has a wife and three children to ( A )A. raise26.Mary forgot( B )a letter to her mother, so she wrote to her justnow.B. to write27.Not only I but also Jane and Mary ( B) tired of having oneexamination after another.B. are28.Our plane (A) from London at 7:00 yesterday evening.A. took off29.On his first sea( D), he was still quite young but showed greatcourage to face the storm.D. voyage30.She’s unlucky, and she’s always suffering ( D ) luck one afteranother.D. ill31.She has lived here ( B) three years.B. for32.Time is money! We should ( B )our time.B. make good use of33.They (B)the train until it disappeared in the distance.B. watched34.That’s all settled. It (D) talked about.D. needn’t be35.The bedroom needs ( A )A. decorating36.--- What’s happened to Tom? ---( D )to hospital.D. He’s been taken37.---Which do you like better, real movies ( D) cartoons?D. or, to38.What a fool I have been! Why ( B )I think of that before?B. didn’t39.We must make a difference between ( A ) language and_____language.A.spoken40.We ( A ) every day when we were children.A. used to swim41.You must explain ( C ) how they eeded ________ theexperiment.C. to us, in42.You look ( D ). What you?D. tired, have…been doing43.Not until most of the people had left the airport ( C ) his sisterwas there.C. did he see44.They are ( B ) students that they all performed well in thenationwide examinations.B. such diligent45.She paid the builder ( A ) the gate.A. to repair46.We( A )every day when we were children.A. used to swim47.The work( A )by the time you get there.A. will have been done48.It is assumed that students at an intermediate level will have agood (A ) of the basic structures and vocabulary of English.A. command49.More and more people in China now (A ) to work regularly.A. drive50.We (D) the bathroom and plan ____ the bedroom this year.A. painted…to paintD. have painted…to paint51.I regret (B) that I'm unable to help you.B. to say52.They all ( B )the job.B. asked for53.We have our office ( C ) every day by a cleaner.C. cleaned54.Mother was busy. Although she was not watching the basketballon TV, she ( A) it on the radio.A. was listening to55.In the fifties last century, many new cities ( C ) in the desert.C. grew up56.He (A) in the laboratory the whole morning.3A. has been working57.You like playing football, (B) you?B. didn't58.That's the( C ) gentleman I've been telling you about.C. very59.Dr. Hoffman proposed that we (A) the meeting until next week.A. put off60. China is (A) the east of Asia.A. in61. Parliament didn't think the Prime Minister did enough in theimprovement of fair employment, ( B)he was asked to write toParliament for further explanation.B. so62.He asked me where (B) from.B. I came63.(B ), we keep records on all the experiments so that we may haveenough data.B. As a rule64.I thought that this would be a funny trick ( A)Jim.A. to play on65.If the man (B )eed, he must work as hard as he can.B. is to66.I prefer tea (A) coffee.A. to67.The beef I ate at the restaurant yesterday is delicious. I'd like tohave it again even if it costs ( D).D. twice as much68.I have (B) finished the report.B. already69.– Where ( B ) the recorder? I can't see it anywhere.– I ______ it right here, but now it's gone.B. put70.You look (D ) . What you __ ?D. tired, have…been doing71.We are ( B ) in the future of our motherland.B. confident72.Frank plays ( C )Alex.C. a lot better than73. I broke my leg when I (B) skiing in America.B. was74. She was convicted (C) murder.C. of75. A new hotel (D) in the center of town at the moment.D. is being built76. It is very convenient (A) here.A. living77. I have lived here (B) 1997.A. for B. since C. at D. from78. The bedroom needs (A).A. decorating B. to decorate C. decorate D. decorated79. He is the man (D) dog bit me.A. that B. which C. who D. whose80. I’m tired. I (B) working very hard.A. have B. have been C. had D. has81. Before she left on the trip, she (D) hard.A. trained B. has trained C. would trained D. had trained82. He keeps (B) at himself in the mirror.A. to look B. looking C. look D. looked83. The sun heats the earth, (C) is very important to living things.A. that B. what C. which D. where84. Ancient Greece is the (A) of western civilization.A. origin B. source C. place D. sources85. Please stop (B). It cannot help the situation.A. to shout B. shouting C. to speak D. speaking86. The big man has always been eating on the go, (A) he has gotstomachache.A. so B. however C. as D. because87. Let me (B) the case carefully before I draw a conclusion.A. look up B. look into C. look after D. look out88. He, as well as I, (D) a student.A. be B. am C. are D. is89. She (C) her ess to hard word and strong will.A. owns B. gives C. owes D. regards90. Mr. Smith(C)a most important part in the development of ourcity.A. took B. had C. played D. made91. I’d rather stay at home than (C) a walk.A. taking B. to take C. take D. to be taking92. Hardly (A)home when it began to rain.A. had I got B. I had got C. had I arrived in D. I had arrived at93. I prefer classic music (D) pop music.A. than B. on C. with D. to94. All the team members tried their best. We lost the game, (A).A. however B. therefore C. since C. as95. When we were having a meeting, the director (B) the bad newsby telephone.B. was told96. Silk(B) by Chinese for thousands of years now.A. has used B. has been used C. was used D. is used97. You (B) to lock the door at night.A. should B. ought C. must D. shall98. Before I got to the cinema, the film (A).A. had begun A. to shout99. The patient acted on the doctor’s (B) and finally recovered.A. advices B. advice C. advise D. advises100. A lecture hall is (C) where students attend lectures.A. there B. which C. one D. that101. Don’t worry, your watch (D) and you can have it in no time.D. is being repaired102. The definition leaves (B)for disagreement.B. much room103. Not always (B) they want (to).B. can people do what104. Sadam(B) for 25 years.B. was married105. I don’t want you to make any trouble, (C), I urge you to solvethe problem.C. on the contrary106. Why (B) the old block of flats _________ demolished nextmonth?B. is…being107. At present, the most important thing is that Britain needs (A)more to improve the relationship with the USA.A. to do B. doing C. to be done D. do完型填空文章1:开头More and more people…..⑴have⑵have been asking⑶due⑷who⑸-⑹which⑺estimated⑻tohave them installed⑼yet⑽to install文章2:开头Traffic in India means…..⑴have been sold⑵in⑶vehicles⑷with⑸on⑹pulled⑺watch out⑻mended⑼by⑽that文章3:开头Most workers spend eight….4⑴workdays⑵enjoy⑶extra⑷to⑸rather⑹under⑺As aresult⑻little⑼end⑽health文章4:开头There are advantages and dis⑴both⑵to⑶than⑷do⑸prepares⑹yet⑺on⑻new⑼as⑽have文章5:开头Jules Verne’s most famous⑴meaning⑵invented⑶at⑷story-teller⑸to be⑹who⑺easy⑻ways⑼aswell as⑽Sometimes文章6:开头Peter Blake is a essful⑴used⑵was⑶decided⑷been⑸so⑹which⑺own⑻on⑼-⑽but文章7:开头Although international⑴exciting⑵from…in…from⑶which⑷to⑸leave⑹before⑺effects⑻lessen⑼best⑽for文章8:开头Frank knew he was very ill⑴sometimes⑵in⑶mind⑷listened⑸beadmitted⑹remember⑺nobody⑻whenever⑼only⑽like文章9:开头A study()….⑴has shown⑵to⑶who⑷even if⑸morelikely⑹were⑺exercising⑻However⑼to reduce⑽encourage文章10:开头A study has shown that fitness is the key⑴to⑵or⑶those who do not⑷the least⑸whether or not⑹to befat⑺being⑻smoking⑼on⑽to exercise文章11:开头 A survey was carried out last year……⑴by⑵sharply⑶Although⑷to exercise⑸walking⑹walk⑺on⑻tomake⑼for⑽for文章12:开头 Bill was on holiday and he was very……⑴about⑵who⑶hadhad⑷about⑸surprised⑹for⑺anything⑻his⑼and⑽with阅读理解:文章1:开头是:Bill cooper is portfolio manager of the 13billion valuethust funds ……..⑴ for nine years running ⑵through his fathers explanation ⑶one canmake money through buying stocks⑷hard work ⑸ only indicated thatone was ready to start his career文章2:开头是:my mother reised me as best as the could⑴ poor ⑵ badly ⑶ whichare not regular or fixed ⑷ the three years ofmilitary service⑸ the anthor was surprised that he was accepted as a firefight文章3:开头:robert was born in a small town in England⑴ his father is a rich farmer⑵ there were a lot of thiever in the city⑶he was afraid to lose his wallet⑷ he hoped to make fun of the thieves⑸the thief make fun of Robert文章4:开头 I have two jobs growing up and they all help share mylife…⑴ how to talk and behave properly ⑵working in upations⑶challenging⑷ joining a baseball game ⑸ never be faraidof taking risks文章5:开头 Paper was invented by the Chinese in the first centuryad⑴ in china⑵ in 1500 ⑶ one tre ⑷ faster⑸ houses文章6:开头 the entertainment profession ,or shou business⑴geting the best tailor⑵ yonger singes are catching up⑶ they makehim rich and famous ⑷ can be very annoying ⑸keep smiling文章7:开头may you wish upon a thousand stars?⑴ husband and wife⑵ her motorhome ⑶ they learn a lot more thanordinary school kids ⑷global positioning syatem ⑸ their life is rich andthey stay closer to each other文章8:开头dear folks :I ’ve been here fou about three weeks…⑴ looks very different form what she expected ⑵ it is the cheapest⑶ tokeep up in a different learning bnvironment ⑷ less confident inmaking⑸ lanzhou文章9:开头a funny thing happened on the way to munication..⑴ unhappy⑵ both A and B ⑶more disconnecet⑷ all of the above ⑸ itactually creates a distand between …文章10:开头 Cynthia woolly is calld the MichaelJordan of women…⑴ the best professional woman baskbetball well ⑵the team leader of abasketball team ⑶ at a disadvantage⑷ she doesn’t want the yonger ⑸providing them eith a better文章11 开头: I was 15 when I walked into ..⑴ he happended to walk into the shop and got in by chance⑵ it helpedhim understand the world and himself ⑶proud of himself⑷peraudinghis boss to let him do the story on tv⑸ it helps people make sense ofthe worle文章12:开头 we are all in rush ..⑴ feel time is pressing ⑵at the same time ⑶ about time ⑷ is doubtfulabout⑸can we save timesaving文章13开头: PALO ALTO ,California…⑴ children will get father if they spend more time watching tv⑵ ismore than fours a day⑶ three hours ⑷ childrend usually eat more whilewatching tv⑸both A and B文章14开头: Lillian hanson , a college student .⑴she hadn’t got enough money⑵ to further her education at college⑶that she is 73 years old ⑷ they were deeply moved by her spirit ⑸ caresfor study very much文章15开头 the greatest recent social changers have been in thelives of woman ..⑴at about tewenty-five ⑵ many children died before they werefive⑶was unlikely to find a job evwen if the wanted one⑷ marry beforethey are twenty-five ⑸today more married women leave…文章16开头:Once the king of India fell ill and sent for his doctor.⑴drinking bull’s milk ⑵hated Gulbo very much ⑶He was upset.⑷Because she wanted the king to notice her.⑸understood the girl’smeaning文章17开头:People all over the world today are beginning to…..⑴the release of artificial or natural substances into the environment⑵allsides concerned would make more efforts⑶both a litter problem and awaster of resources⑷Eating⑸bits of waste things文章18开头:Thousands of years ago,⑴how life began on a volcano-produced island⑵its ownrock⑶bare⑷soil, plants and animals⑸Insects could not live on theisland without plants.文章19开头:In the last 500 years, nothing about people⑴Food⑵some shops⑶the potato harvest was bad⑷Ethiopia⑸coffeedrinks were first made by Arabs文章 20 开头:Crime Prevention Initiatives……AT HOME⑴how to avoid the crimes both at home and in the street⑵never leavethe keys to workmen since they can easily make copies⑶go to publicplaces⑷Because it’s convenient for us to report to the police in casethere is a burglary.⑸we cannot part with the money when being attacked文章21开头:An Extraordinary Change of Direction Molly Wilsonhad been⑴very unusual and surprising⑵dissatisfied because I had nothing betterto do at home⑶part of the route of sail⑷not smooth because of hugewaves⑸the qualities she needed for the trip were the same as those for adancer文章22开头:There have been changes in all sorts of different areas⑴The increasing divorce rate in the UK.⑵the marriage rate has gonedown more rapidly in the UK⑶soar⑷The highest divorce rate wasaround 1969.⑸the birth rate in the UK is decreasing rapidly now文章23开头:Some people think they have an answer to the troubles⑴are the solution to some city problems⑵some bike riders⑶special5parts of the road for bicycle riders only⑷In New York City, many peopleuse bikes as they have special lanes.⑸Solution to Traffic Problem inNew York文章24开头:Benjamin Disraeli,⑴a miniature world thanks to its great cultural diversity⑵many youngpeople are immigrants from different backgrounds⑶40%⑷youngpeople feel at ease with a large number of diversified cultures⑸thecultural diversity in London文章25开头:When I was a little girl….⑴C ⑵B⑶ A⑷ B⑸ D文章26开头:&Listen, that's not right.& …..⑴D ⑵D ⑶B ⑷C ⑸A文章27开头:I had two jobs growing up and they all helped shape mylife.⑴B ⑵D ⑶A ⑷C ⑸C文章28开头:Every day, the news of the world is relayed⑴D ⑵D ⑶D ⑷B ⑸B文章 29 开头: Hello, new students! This is a message from theStudents mittee.⑴B ⑵A ⑶A ⑷A ⑸C文章30开头:People travel a lot with Heaven Air because⑴B ⑵D ⑶C ⑷C ⑸D文章31开头:John Preston lives in a flat in north London.⑴A ⑵C ⑶B ⑷C ⑸D文章32开头:We often use gestures to express1. D 2. D 3. A 4. D 5. C文章33开头:Who will stage the games?(1. D 2. B 3. D 4. D 5. D)文章34开头:We walked in so quietly that the nurse(1. C 2. D 3. B 4. D 5. D)文章35开头:Did you know there are some very special dogs⑴ all of the above people ⑵100000⑶the charity ⑷buy newspaper fromthe shop⑸neighbour文章36开头:10th August, 2004 Dear Sirs,(1. D 2. C 3. B 4. C 5. A)文章37开头:panies need new⑴Larger,well-panies⑵A person looking for a job shouldonly apply panies that advertise in newspapers⑶A resume anda cover letter⑷pany might write back and tell you that thereis no position available at that time⑸False文章38开头:A 15-year old boy,……⑴shops⑵22 boxes⑶twice⑷when the boy began swearing(骂人)⑸theabsence of the boys father文章39开头:East London has traditionally…⑴hss always been a home for immigrants⑵jobs⑶mainly in Eastlondon⑷used to be a cheap place to live in⑸it has good……文章40开头:Today in the west, probably……⑴1980s and 1990s⑵all of the three⑶It means“almost”⑷young peoplehave to have more skills to get good jobs⑸It tell you puter……文章41开头:Children in the UK……⑴five for 11 years⑵all of above⑶five years⑷over 20%⑸Both A andB文章42开头:Everybody knowns that words……⑴ways munication⑵Either with words or without words⑶Acry for help⑷you can leave you car there ⑸H判断文章1开头:“Get up, the water ing.” Yan Xinzhi, director⑴As mittee…T⑵The passage reveals thatall….F⑶The passage is written…F⑷The lack of water….T⑸Xi’an isanother city…NG文章2开头:People who cannot tell⑴A color-blind….F⑵Many color-blind….T⑶It’s especially….F⑷Aperson who….NG⑸Up to now,….F文章3开头:Lily is 70 years old⑴Lily wakes before…T⑵Tilly is satisfied…NG⑶Joansometimes….T⑷Lily&s brother….F⑸Lily and her….F文章4开头:Benjamin Disraeli,⑴London is…F⑵The city of…T⑶All African…F⑷39% ofthe….F⑸Old people….NG文章5:开头The ancient Olympic Games⑴The ancient…F⑵The ancient…F⑶They did not…T⑷They firstused…T⑸Both the Olympic…NG文章6:开头My grandfather was a very interesting man.⑴The author’s…T⑵His dog always…F⑶The author’s…NG⑷Theauthor’s…F⑸The author’s…T文章7:开头Speedway racing is a type……⑴you need……T⑵speedway races are……F⑶speedway racesware……T⑷Jack Hill……F⑸The Ilford……NG文章8:开头You asked me to tell you ……⑴people in lran……F⑵People in England……T⑶In lran……F⑷Thewriter was……T⑸There are a lot of……NG作文1、(1)日常活动(2)主要工作(职业活动)(3)社交生活SampleDear Bob:I’ll tell you something above my daily life in this email and hope youwill find it interesting.I usually get up early and go to work at 8 o’clock.. I have lunch in theoffice. And e back home at six. As a secretary, I deal with phonecalls, emails and faxes during work hours. I also do the paper work forthe manager.After work, I like to do shopping with friends or watch TV at home.Sometimes, I also like to chat on the .Best regards,Michelle2、(1) 童年梦想(2)目前的情况(3)对未来的希望Sample1st August 2005Dear Jennifer:Thank you for telling me about yourself. I’d like to let you know moreabout me too.As a child, I wanted to be a detective. I thought a detective was reallygreat because he could solve criminal cases to do justice. But my dreamnever came true, I’m now a librarian, dealing with books every day. Thework is nothing thrilling, but I like it. Since there are more and moreelectronic materials, I hope that we will have an e-library built soon.Looking forward to hearing from you again.Best wishes,Ian3、(1)事件发生的时间和地点(2)人物(3)事件的经过SampleOne day last week, a girl parked her car outside a fashion house. As soonas she was inside, two men opened the car door, started the engine anddrove away in just one minute. When the girl recovered from the shock,she called 110. Luckily, there was a police patrol car nearby. So the girlgot in the police car and they drove in the direction where the thievesescaped. Twenty minutes later, they found the car waiting at a busycrossroad for the traffic lights to turn green. Needless to say, the carthieves were caught red-handed.4、(1)自主(autonomous)学习与远程教育(2)自主学习与合作(collaborative)学习(3)你自己的学习情况Sample6Autonomous learning is an important learning style in distance education.It is an essential skill for distance learners because they study alone mostof the time. They do not meet their tutors or classmates very. However,distance learners can learn a lot from each other. So autonomous learningand collaborative learning go hand in hand. I am a distance learner. Ihave to do most learning tasks by myself. Meanwhile we have groupactivities every two weeks plete some learning tasks or shareexperiences. I have found both forms of learning very helpful.5、(1)有一种观点认为:城市生活比乡村生活好(2)你对这种观点的看法(3)你的结论SampleSome people believe that town life is better than country life. Idon’t agree with this. Town life can be convenient to us in many aspects.For example, you can move around easily, shopping can be more fun in abig shopping mail and you can enjoy a more colorful nightlife. But thereare also many disadvantages. It is mush nosier than in the country. Airpollution is more serious. It is not easy to park your car. It costs more tolive in town. To name but a few is enough. Therefore, I prefer countrylife.6、(1)保持身体健康的重要性(2)保持身体健康的方法(3)重申保持身体健康的意义SampleNowadays, more and more people know the importance of keepinghealthy. Without a healthy body, we can do nothing. For me, there aremain ways to keep healthy.Fist, it is necessary to keep a balanced diet, which is the basis of goodhealth. Is is important to take regular exercises, such as swimming,jogging and so on. Last but not least, it is essential to keep in a goodmood.Relaxation and entertainment are ways to renew our spirits and releaseour stress.When we make healthy habits a part of our everyday life, we are boundto keep healthy.7、(1)哪一种是你最喜欢的交通方式(2)阐述你的理由(3)作出结论In a modern city, there are many means of transportation, such as subway,taxi, bus and so on.. But my favorite means of transportation is by bike.Fist, riding a bike is good for keeping healthy. I spend one hour riding abike to my office on my working day, and I think it is a good form ofphysical exercise. Secondly, it is money-saving. Recently, the private cardrivers plain the price of gas is higher and higher, but if youride a bike, it will cost you nothing. Thirdly, it is beneficial for protectingthe environment, so it is a “green” form of transportation.Therefore, although it has some disadvantages, I like riding a bike best.8、(1)描述你家的位置(2)各个房间的功能(3)表达你对你家居条件的态度My home is a newly-built house in the north of the city. We havethree rooms in addition to the kitchen and bathroom. The fist room is themain room or living room. It is for having meals, relaxing, reading,watching television and so on. It is the busiest room in the house. Thesecond room is my daughter’s bedroom. She sleeps and dresses there.The third room belongs to my wife and me. It seems quite spaciousbecause we have little furniture. We sleep, lessons and generally relaxthere. I think my home is cozy and I like my home.9、(1)你最喜欢的电视节目是什么(2)你喜欢它的理由(3)TV today offers a great variety of programmes to meet differentneeds and tastes. For example, the weather forecast, serials, films, sportsand so on. My favorite TV programme, however, is the news.There are several points that are worth mentioning. For one thing, itcovers news about important events both at home and abroad. Besides,the news it provides is timely and reliable. Finally, it broadcasts in theevening during the so-called “golden time”. It saves me much timereading through newspapers for current affairs.In short, watching the news TV has e part of my daily life.10、(1)你理想的工作是什么样(2)你的理由(3) 如何实现你的理想Everybody has his dream his career in the future. He or she might wantto be a teacher, a doctor, a scientist, a sportsperson and so on. To tell youthe truth, my ideal job is in business. The idea came into being when Iwas a child.With the development of market economy, there are many prosperousopportunities in business, I like reading stories about some essfulbusinessmen such as Bill Gates, Li Jiacheng, etc. I believe I will be aman like them some day.Now, I am majoring putering. I must study hard to get myselfqualified for my future job.11、假设你市王华,想去北京21ST报社应聘,感激表格想一封应聘信,包括出生日期,个人简介等(形成性考核1)Dear Sirs,My name is Wuhua, born on July 6th, 1965 inChangchun, Jilin Province,China. I am a journalist and have already had eleven years of workingexperience. I can speak Japanese and Germany besides English and ofcourse I’m good at puter.I graduated from Journalism Department of Beijing University in 1990and then worked as a journalist in Shenzhen Daily till December, 1996. Istudied in BBC from 1997 to 1998 and since I came back in January,1999, I have been head of the news section .I will be very lucky if I can work in your newspaper---- The 21stCentury. And I think I have abilities to do the job well.Yours Sincerely,Wuhua12、通知:假如你是深圳广播电视大学学生会主席, 要举办一次英语讲座,主讲人是深圳电大美籍教授,内容是美国印第安人与美国历史。(形考2)NOTICEThere will be an English lecture on American Indians and AmericaHistory by Miss Iycidro, an American professor from Shenzhen TVUniversity . It will be given in the hall of the Culture Centre in ouruniversity on Saturday evening from 7:30 to 9:30, May 5, 2004. Thosewho are interested in it are e . And you may also invite yourfriends from other schools to attend it .Be sure not to be late . After the lecture , please write a report aboutit in English .Student UnionMay 4, 200413、(1)了解对方后的情况(2)你的近况(3)邀请对方方便时来访Dear Ben,We haven’t seen each other for ages since graduation. How are you!How's your life in that city? Have you been used to the food there?Please write to let me know more about your life there. Well, I'm fineand last week our whole class went to visit the Oriental Pearl Tower inShanghai. You can see really beautiful view from the top of it. Nextmonth, I am going to take the CET-6 test and I'm busy preparing for it.If you are free, e to my hometown. I will be a satisfying guide.Yours sincerely,William14、(1)告诉对方最近将去旅游(2)了解对方所在地的旅游景点(3)请对方给予安排Dear Tom,How are you! I have finished my final exams these days and I'm7going to pay a visit to your city. I've been fascinated by yourhometown. Would you like to tell me something about those places ofinterest? I want to have a preview of your city and decide where to go.And please tell me how you’ll arrange my schedule. I don't carewhether to live in the hotel or stay at your home.I'm looking forward to your letter.Yours sincerely,William15、(1)了解对方近来的情况(2)通知对方同学将在元旦举行聚会(3)请对方参加Dear Martha,How are you! How's your life in that city? Have you been used tothe food there? Please write to let me know more about your life there.Well, we are going to have a party on the New Year's Day. I hope e and celebrate with us. We have not seen each other for a longtime and we all miss you. So e back and we will have funtogether. Please write to tell me about your plan then. I'm lookingforward to your letterYours sincerely,William16、(1)了解对方最近的学习情况(2)你的学习情况(3)请对方说说提高英语水平的经验。Dear Franklin,How are you! How is your study recently? Do you like your newschool there?Generally speaking, I'm handling my study well. But I still find myselfweak in grammar and I also want to know how to improve my readingskills. I have tried many ways, however, they didn't work. I want toknow how you study English so well and would you like to share yourexperience with me?I'm looking forward to your help.Yours sincerely,William17、(1)你的近况(2)请对方帮你购买英语语法书(3)邀对方方便时来访Dear Kevin,How are you! I have been very well since I came to this new city.I love my new school and get along quite well with my new friends.Now I need your help to buy some grammar books on English for me.They were all sold out here in the bookshop of my city. I don't needthem so urgently. It is Ok if you bring me next time when you are e and visit me.I'm looking forward to you letter.Yours sincerely,William18、(1)告诉对方你将参加英语4级考试(2)询问对方如何做准备(3)请对方建议一些参考书Dear Mike,How are you! I will take the CET-4 exam next week. I am notvery clear what to do. I know you are very good at English, and wouldyou please give me some suggestions? I found myself weak invocabulary and reading. I'd appreciate it if you can mend someuseful reference books to me. I'm looking forward to your letter.Best wishes,Yours sincerely,William19、One possible versionAnnouncementDear Teachers and Students:A lecture will be delivered by Professor Wang from the EnglishDepartment. It will start at 2:30 p.m. in room 518 this Saturday.Professor Wang will mainly talk about the following ideas of Adam:In a capitalist system people are selfish and forced to do business inorder to e rich and strong in power . This is good because it canhelp factories produce more goods at lower prices, provide more jobs forpeople and improve the whole society .All the students teachers of the English Department are asked toattend the lecture and have a discussion after the lecture the same day.20、你是李冬,刚刚大学毕业申请到一家外资企业工作。对方要求你用英语写一篇介绍自己基本情况的短文。短文应包括下表所列的全部内容。姓名李冬出生年月 1982年5月出生地广州市学历 1989 – 1994 光明小学1994 – 2000 广州市第七中学2000 – 2004 中山大学所学专业市场管理特长英语、电脑业余爱好游泳、集邮、足球、流行音乐注意:1. 必须用短文形式;2. 词数100左右;3. 短文第一句已经写好。My name is Li Dong , I 'm just graduated from Zhongshan University.I'm born in may 1982 in Guangzhou, before study in ZhongshanUniversity I studied in Light grade school and The NO. 7 middle schoolof Guangzhou. I studies market managing in as my major in University.And I'm especially good at English puter. In my off hours Ioften swim, play football, and I'm also interesting in music andcollecting stamps. I'm always interesting in entering an pany, I'm glad to have the chance of this interview please me achance.21、写一段 70-90 词的短文说明自己目前所生活的城市近年来发生的变化。要求包括一下内容:1. 该城市的基本专科(如地理位置、人口、过去情况等)2. 该城市近几年来发生的较大变化(如城市规模、城市面貌、公共设施或交通状况等)3. 你对该城市未来变化的期望The town where I live now is in the north of Zhejiang, half an hour’sdrive from the city of Jiaxing, It has about 500,000 people. It used to bea very small, less developed and essible pared with whatit is now. Great changes have taken place in the recent decades. Thescale has greatly enlarged. Public facilities are well equipped.anized transportation is available. It takes on a newer and betterlook now. I hope more people will be attracted here with such greatdevelopment.22、写一段 70-90 词的短文介绍自己。要求包括一下内容:1. Education background(受教育情况)2. Family background(家庭状况)3. Future ambition(未来的抱负)I’m a student and I’m studying in Pinghu TVU. I started it half a yearago and at the moment I’m working hard to prepare for the final exam ofthis term.I have a happily family—my father, my mother and I. We’re richbecause my father is a factory owner and I work in a foreign enterprise.We live in a large, well decorated house in the suburb of the town.I hope to study abroad after I graduate here. Besides studying there, Iwant to travel around.23、假设你是一位顾客, 在一家商店买了一台彩色电视机,回家后发现没有图像,经过与商场营业员的交涉,没有得到满意解决,你向商场经理 Mr Gao 写一封 70-90 词的投诉信。要求包括以下内容:1. 你遇到的问题2. 希望得到的解决方法Dear Mr Gao,8I’m writing plain about the quality of an electricalhousehold appliance. I bought a color TV set in your shop but it didn’thave any images after I jturned it on. I want to have it changed. I’vemade representations to the shop assistant concerned, but in vain. I’mliving on my own in the flat and now I feel lonely without the TV.Therefore I turn to you and hope you’ll deal with it as soon as possible.I’m looking forward to hearing from you.Yours sincerelyWang Ping24、My TV University LifeAfter making great efforts, it was my honor to be a TV universitystudent in2009.From then, I was engaged in long distance education. During myTV university, I exerted myself to learn my all kinds of web-basedcourses through . To understand and grasp the main point of mycourses, I also joined online discusses forums municate withteachers and classmates. Once finishing daily homework ,we all sent ourhomework to tutor by e-mail. When I met any doubts in my studying, Isolved the difficulties and puzzles in tutorial.My TV university experience gave me too much pleasure in seekingfor meaning of life ,it enriches my knowledge and opens my eye-reach.25、How to Keep HealthyIt is absolutely necessary to take some exercise every day. Researchshows that getting plenty of exercise make the heart beat faster and thelungs work harder. This strengthens the heart, reduces the chance ofheart attack, and helps lower blood pressure. That's why more and morepeople are ing active in various kinds of sports and exercises.Every morning many people get up early and take much exercise. Somepractice shadowboxing and swordplay while others run, jog, walk ordance to music. In the afternoon, there are also many people keen onsports. Some play basketball or volleyball or table tennis, others go in forgymnastics or track events. Through sports and exercise, people ehealthier and stronger.26、Changes in LifeOver the past twenty years or so, great changes have taken place inour life. Take my family for example.My parents contacted others mainly by sending them letters in thepast. But now we Call long distance at home. And once my parentslistened to the radio for news and other information. But now we get thenews by watching TV. Another big change is in my living conditions.When they got married about twenty years ago, my parents lived in asmall room crowded with fiirniture. But now we have moved into a bignew three-room apartment. In short, our life has fortable andconvenient.27、Dear Sirs,My name is Wu hua .borm on July 6th 1965 inChang chun. Jilinprovince,China.I am ajournalistang have already had eleven years of working experience.I canspeak Japanese ang Germang besides English ang of course I puter.I graduated from Journglism Department of Beijing Vniversity in 1990and then worked asA journalist in Shen zhen Daily till December .1996 I studied in BBCfrom 1997 to 1998 an since I came backing Januang 1999 .I have beenhead of the news section .I will be very luky if I can work in your newspaper-----The 21 st century .And I thank I have abilities to do the job well .Yours sincerelyWuhua工作Every person has his own ideal job. As far as I am concerned, I havebeen dreaming of being a guide for a long time.First, good guides have wide vision. Secondly, guide can constantlyexpand his knowledge and understand lots of customs about differentcultures and countries.To achieve my dream of being a qualified guide, I have to makesufficient preparations. For one thing, I must learn my specialty well. Foranother, I should enhance my eloquence so that I can express the allusionabout the view clearly.Being a good guide is difficult, but I believe if I endeavor to do thesethings in all hands, I’ll be essful sooner or later.交通工具I like bikes pared with cars, bikes have many advantages. First, they are notvery expensive. Second, they are very handy and convenient though theyare not so fast as cars. With a bike, you don’t have to look for a largeparking place. Third, they do not cause air or sound pollution.Riding bikes does good to your health if you ride it regularly. Inmodern times, people are usually too busy to spare any time for physicalexercise. Riding a bike to your work place regularly serves as a goodway to keep yourself strong and healthy. Therefore, a bicycle is thebest means of transportation.电视节目My favorite TV program is &The World Today&, which is shown onSaturday evenings.This program is like a wonderful window, through which I can seethe beautiful and exciting world. It provides me with the latestdevelopment in affairs of the world. It also gives me a vivid picture ofwhat have been going on and what have happened in the world.I like this program not only because of its abundant and latest news,but also its analysis of our present world and prospects for the future.From it, I learn more about mankind itself. It gives me intelligence.How to keep healthy(健康)Keeping healthy is very important for everyone. First, it is good toyour body. Being healthy, we will not have to go to hospital, and it willsave us much money. Second, we can do lots of things if we are healthy.There are many ways that we can use to keep healthy. We can go toa gym to do exercises or attend an aerobics class. Playing basketball orjust jogging is also useful for us.Anyway, we will benefit a lot from keeping health. We must realizethe importance of it. It will help us in many ways.梦想When I was small, I wanted to e a policewoman. But, when Igrew up, I changed my mind. My ambition is to e a essfulfashion designer. I want to design many beautiful clothes in the future. Iwant to build my own brand and I want it to e popular in theworld.I’m very hard-working now to make my e true. I’mstudying in my spare time to gain more knowledge.I hope my dreams will e true and I can e a fashiondesigner and I want everyone to be proud of me.9请您删除一下内容,O(∩_∩)O 谢谢!!!2015 年中央电大期末复习考试小抄大全,电大期末考试必备小抄,电大考试必过小抄 After earning his spurs in the kitchens of The Westin,The Sheraton, Sens on the Bund, and a sprinkling of othertop-notch venues, Simpson Lu fi nally got the chance e his own boss in November 2010. Sort of. TheShanghai-born chef might not actually own California PizzaKitchen (CPK) but he is in sole charge of both kitchen andfrontof- house at this Sinan Mansions'stalwart. &It’scertainly a responsibility to be the head chef, and then to haveto manage the rest of the restaurant as well,& the 31-year-oldtells Enjoy Shanghai. &In hotels, for example, these jobs arestrictly demarcated, soit’s a great opportunity tolearn how a businessoperates across theboard.& It was a taskthat management back insunny Californiaevidently felt he wasready for, and a vote ofconfi dence from acompany that, to date,has opened 250 outlets in11 countries. And foradded pressure, the Shanghai branch was also CPK’s Chinadebut. &For sure it was a big step, and unlike all their otherAsia operations that are franchises, they decided to manage itdirectly to begin with,& says Simpson. Two years ago aprivate franchisee took over the lease, but the links to CPKheadquarters are still strong, with a mainland-based 'brandambassador’ on hand to ensure the business adheres to itsethos of creating &innovative, hearth-bakedpizzas&, a slice of PR blurb that Simpson insistslives up to the hype. &They are veryinnovative,& he says. &The problem with mostfast food places is that they use the same sauce onevery pizzaand justchange thetoppings.Every oneof our 16pizzasauces is auniquerecipe thathas plement the toppings perfectly.& The largely localcustomer base evidently agrees and on Saturday and Sunday,at least, the place is teeming. The kids-eat-for-free policy atweekends is undoubtedly a big draw, as well as is the spacioussecond-fl oor layout overlooked by a canopy of green fromFuxing Park over the road. pany is also focusing onincreasing brand recognition and in recent years has takenpart in outside events such as the regular California Week.Still, the sta are honest enough to admit that bus as good, in fact, as in CPK’s second outlet in thepopular Kerry Parkside shopping mall in Pudong. &SinanMansions has really struggled to get the number of visitorsthat were envisaged when it first opened, and it hasn’t beeneasy for any of the tenants here,& adds Simpson. &We’replanning a third outlet in the city in 2015, and we willprobably choose a shopping mallagain because of the better foottraffic.& The tearooms oncefrequented by Coco Chanel andMarcel Proust are upping ing to Shanghai, XuJunqian visits the Parisian outpostwith sweet treats. One thing thecentury-old Parisian tearoomAngelina has shown is thatlegendary fashion designer CocoChanel not only had style and glamor but also boasted greattaste in food, pastries in particular. One of the most populartearooms in Paris, Angelina is famous for having once beenfrequented by celebrities such as Chanel and writer MarcelProust. Now Angelina has packed up its French ambience,efficient service, and beautiful, comforting desserts and flownthem to Shanghai. At the flagship dine-in and take-outspace in Shanghai, everything mimics the original tearoomdesigned from the beginning of the 20th century, in Paris, theheight of &Belle Epoque&. The paintings on the wall, forexample, are exactly the same as the one that depicts thelandscape of southern France, the hand the small tables are intentional imitations of the ones thatCoco Chanel once sat at every afternoon for hot chocolate.The famous hot chocolate, known as L’Africain, is a luxuriousmixture of four types of cocoa beans imported from Africa,blended in Paris and then shipped to Shanghai. It’s sinfullysweet, rich and thick as if putting a bar of melting chocolatedirectly on the tongue and the fresh whipped cream on theside makes a light, but equally gratifying contrast. It is alsosold in glass bottles as takeaway. The signature Mont-hestnut cake consists of three parts: the pureed chestnut ontop, the vanilla cream like stuffing, and the meringue as base.Get all three layers in one scoop, not only for the differenttextures but also various flavors of sweetness. The dessert hasmaintained its popularity for a century, even in a country likeFrance, perhaps the world’s petitive place fordesserts. A much overlooked pairing, is the Paris-New Yorkchoux pastry and N226 chocolate flavored tea. The chouxpastry is a mouthful of airy pecan-flavored whipped cream,while the tea, a blend of black teas from China and Ceylon,cocoa and rose petals, offers a more subtle fragrance offlowers and chocolate. Ordering these two items, featuring amuted sweetness, makes it easier for you to fit into your littleblack dress. Breakfast, brunch, lunch and light supper arealso served at the tearoom, &a hub of many cultures& andtakes in &a mix of different styles of French cuisines&,according to the management team. The semi-cooked foiegras terrine, is seductive and deceptive. It’s generously servedat the size and shape of a toast, while the actual brioche toastis baked into a curved slice dipped with fig chutney. Theflavor, however, is honest: strong, smooth and sublime. Andyou don’t actually need the toast for crunchiness. This is theseason for high teas, with dainty cups of fine china and littlepastries that appeal to both visual and physical appetites. Butthere is one high tea with a difference, and Pauline D. Lohfinds out just exactly why it is special. Earl Grey tea andmacarons are all very well for the crucial recuperative breakin-between intensive bouts of holiday season shopping. Andfor those who prefer savory to sweet, there is still the selectionof classic Chinesesnacks called dimsum to satisfy andsatiate. High tea is ameal to eat with eyeand mouth, anin-betweenindulgence thatshould be lightenough not to spoildinner, butsufficiently robust totake the edge off thehunger that strikeshours after lunch.The afternoon teaspecial at Shang-Xiat the Four SeasonsHotel Pudong hasjust the rightelements. It is a pampering meal, with touches of luxury thatmake the high tea session a treat in itself. Whole babyabalones are braised and then topped on a shortcrust pastryshell, a sort of Chinese version of the Western vol-au-vent, butclassier. Even classier is the dim sum staple shrimp dumplingor hargow, upgraded with the addition of slivers of midnightdark truffles. This is a master touch, and chef Simon Choi,who presides unchallenged at Shang-Xi, has scored a winneragain. Sweet prawns and aromatic truffles — what’s not tolove? His masterful craftsmanship is exhibited in yet anotherpastry — a sweet pastry that is shaped to look like a walnut,but which you can put straight into the mouth. It crumblesimmediately, and the slightly sweet, nutty morsel is so easy toeat you’ll probably reach straight for another. My favorite isthe dessert that goes by the name yangzhi ganlu, or ambrosiafrom the gods. The hotel calls it chilled mango cream withsago, pomelo and bird’s nest – made with ingredients thatresonate with every female soul. It does taste like ambrosia,with the sweet-sour fragrance of the mango forming thefirst layer of taste and sensation, and the pomelo sacs andsago pearls providing the tactile contrast. The bird’s nest— it’s the ingredient that gilds the lily, since it is supposedto nourish and nurture a plexion. For thoseunfamiliar with this exotic ingredient, the bird’s nest is nota bundle of twigs, but is, instead, the dried secretion thatcave swifts use to build their nest. Technically, it’s birdsaliva, but the Chinese believe that it has collagen-boostingproperties essential to beauty. To me, it just tastes good,adding a slight gelatinous crunch to the back of the teeth.There is also a baked mushroom puff pastry that includes thehighly prized Matsutake or pine mushroom. You also get achoice of teas, but I strongly mend the aged Pu’er fromYunnan province. It is a mellow tea that will go perfectly withthe rich little nuggets, and will warm you up on a coldafternoon. Incidentally, the general guide is green tea such asLongjing or Dragonwell for the hot season, semi-fermentedteas like Wu-long or Iron Buddha for autumn, and morewarming teas like Pu’er for winter. The Shang-Xi afternoontea costs 228 yuan ($37) per person, and 388 yuan for themore opulent selection which includes abalone and bird’snest.播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2015年电大开放英语3完整版考试必备小抄.doc
文档介绍:
2015年电大开放英语3完整版考试必备小抄 1电大英语 3 期末考试小抄第一部分交际用语1.– I haven't seen Belly for 10 years.(B)B. Neither have I2.– What subjects are you studying?(C )C. I'm studying philosophy3.– I wonder if you could help me.( D)D. Of course4.– Hurry up. The lecture begins at 2...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.}

我要回帖

更多关于 washing instructions 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信