我喜欢我的家庭作文600字,因为它很温暖,很有爱。汉翻译英

国庆八天英语作文60词左右(中英翻译)_百度知道
国庆八天英语作文60词左右(中英翻译)
提问者采纳
There were thousands of people in the street and there were beautiful decoration in the street!我玩的很开心! (2)National day was coming ,但在我走了数千步后我感到又累又渴,因为他们和友好。我要带许多照片,直到永远,因为我不曾在水里游这么久. All people in Beijing have
trying their best to make beijing
more beautiful、天安门广场。我想坐火车旅行远更舒适, “you are not a real hero until you have climbed the Great Wall”.I was so excited that I ran into the sea as soon as we reached.
The view outside and inside the Great Wall was so beautiful in this autumn.
we learned the people&#39, one of the greatest wonders of the world. We really had a good time that day!
今年在10月1日中国国庆日.I like traveling very much。当我游向大海;ll take many photos。然后我们走进一个大商店,我有七天的假期。有许多著名的名胜古迹去。我们买了一些书籍,Tian‘anmen Square.I felt very pleasent because I had not go out to swim for a long time,我们还能看到美丽的风景! i enjoyed myself,因为它是我们的首都。我要乘火车去那儿。(5)National Day is coming,听着流行音乐!多棒的一天啊。当我到那儿时,但是海水依然很温暖,但也很有趣。如果我有机会的话. I will go there by train. Because I think traveling is quite interesting. I hope I can watch the
beautiful beijing,我感觉很舒服. i had seven days of holiday。中国有句谚语“不到长城非好汉”。它也可以打开我们的眼睛。所以我们一起出去吃午饭,因为他们将帮助我记住这次旅行,爸爸妈妈和我到北京旅行。路上有许许多多的人. At last. There are many famous places of interest to go, i would like to come。我们是乘坐公共汽车到达了长城脚下。因为我认为旅游是相当有趣的.
The Great Wall. it was a beautiful city.We took the bus to arrive at the foot of the Great Wall,是世界上最伟大的奇迹之一。在今年秋天长城内外景观是如此美丽。我想要环游世界。所有的人都在北京正在尽最大的努力使北京更加美丽。有那么多人到过这里。我们全家去北京度假. we stayed in a week. It also can open our eyes. I think traveling by train is far more comfortable and cheaper国庆节快到了,我和我的父母去了沙滩,我输了,I went to the beach with my parents. We know the Olympic Games has
held in Beijing 。起初我并没有感到疲倦。虽然是十月。我们在那里待上一个星期;s our capital,the water was also so warm in the sea.If I have the chance,我们享受可口的咖啡,because they will help me remember the trip forever. I began to climb the dreamed Great Wall. I&#39,我们站在长城的最高点. our family had a vacation in beijing, but after I stepped a thousands of steps I felt tired and thirsty.we enjoyed the special coffee and listen to the popular music. At first I did not feel tired,我喜欢那儿的人, Beihai Park and so on。那天我玩得很开心 (4)I played cards with my classmates and I lost. At the same time, such as the Great Wall.The sun was so shining and the sea was so beautiful.when I swam into the place that far from the beach my parents shouted that it was very dangerous, we stood on the highest point of the Great Wall,because it&#39.So I swim to the deep sea,因为这是我第一次参观长城.but it is also interesting I was happy in that day,我们了解了那儿人们的生活和习俗.
if i have the another chance. the hotel we lived in was very beautiful.我和我的同学一起打牌, I want to go to Beijing first,阳光很明亮,那是一个美丽的城市, we can watch beautiful scenery。我们住的旅馆很漂亮.Although it was in October. I want to travel all over the world!如果还有机会。我们真的玩得很开心的那一天. A Chinese saying goes like that. Then we walked into a large shop. So we went out to have luch together,有美丽的装饰。午饭后我们走在街上,我还要来!(3)In National Days。当然是我请客!What a wonder today. We bought some books there。我希望我能看最好的北京. Of cos lives and the custom there。我非常喜欢旅游.国庆节来了,我的父母大喊说那很危险,所以我在浅海中游泳. After luch we walked around the street.在国庆节。我们喜欢那里美丽的风景。我非常高兴!we more liked people there because they are friendly。我们知道奥运会已经在北京举行。最后。
长城;s the first time that I visit the Great Wall,大海很美丽, mom and I went to Beijing to have a vacation.we liked the beautiful view there , the National Day of China this year(1)A visit to Beijing
On Oct 1st。与此同时. I was so happy because it&#39,例如长城,我激动得跑向大海、更便宜希望满意, dad,北海公园等等,我想去北京的第一
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
中英翻译的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
55555又要写作文
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译嗨,在我的家庭中,我最喜欢看电视.爸爸妈妈偶尔也会看看电视.我先介绍我喜欢与不喜欢的节目吧:我最爱看卡通,因为他最有趣,我还喜欢看侦探片和自然节目和爱情片,他们也还可以_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译嗨,在我的家庭中,我最喜欢看电视.爸爸妈妈偶尔也会看看电视.我先介绍我喜欢与不喜欢的节目吧:我最爱看卡通,因为他最有趣,我还喜欢看侦探片和自然节目和爱情片,他们也还可以
英语翻译嗨,在我的家庭中,我最喜欢看电视.爸爸妈妈偶尔也会看看电视.我先介绍我喜欢与不喜欢的节目吧:我最爱看卡通,因为他最有趣,我还喜欢看侦探片和自然节目和爱情片,他们也还可以,我不喜欢看科幻片,它极度无聊.我的爸爸喜欢看打仗片,他觉得这吸引他的眼球.我的妈妈喜欢看爱情片,因为他觉得这还可以.这就是我和我的家人爱看的节目!
Hi,everyone in my family,I like to watch TV.Mom and Dad occasionally look at the TV.Let me introduce programs do not like it I like:I love to watch cartoons,because he is the most interesting,I also like to see the detective film and nature programs and romance,they can also,I do not like to watch science fiction,it is extremely boring.My father likes to look at war films,he felt it to attract his eye.My mother likes to look at romance,because he felt that this can also be.This is me and my family like to watch the show!
您可能关注的推广回答者:按分类浏览
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于2015年电大英语作文翻译考试小抄的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:2015年电大英语作文翻译考试小抄 电大英语作文翻译考试小抄An ettable Day(难忘的一天)1.难忘的一天是某年某月某日;2.为什么这一天是难忘的一天;3.这一天给你生活工作带来的影响。When people ask me what day youalways remember in your life, I cananswer the question quickly. It was March12th, 2009. Our teacher Mr. Zhu led us toa park near the school. We went there totake part in voluntary labor. We got thereat 9 a.m. Mr. Zhu divided us into threegroups and then we began working. GroupOne was responsible to plant trees andwater flowers. Group Two were busycollecting litter left(来源:淘豆网[/p-7100370.html]) by the tourists. I was inGroup Three. We went to the children’splayground and cleaned all the equipmentthere. We worked very hard. After a day’swork, I felt tired but very happy because Ioffered my service. I will never forget theday in my memory.译:当人们问我什么日子你总是记得在你的生活中,我无法回答这个问题很快。这是三月十二日,2009 年。我们的老师带领我们去了朱自清先生在学校附近的公园。我们去那里参加义务劳动。我们到达那里时,在上午 9 点。朱 they 分裂分为三组,然后我们开始工作。第一组是负责植树,浇花。集团两忙于收集垃圾所留下的游客。我是在三组。我们去了儿童游乐场、清洁所有的设备。我们很努力地工作。工作了一天后,我觉得很累,但是很开心(来源:淘豆网[/p-7100370.html]),因为我给我的服务。我永远也不会忘记在我的记忆中。Buy a car or not 买一辆车Nowadays more and more people havebought a car. They think car is convenientand useful in daily life. But others wouldrather not to buy a car. Both choices haveadvantages and disadvantages.If you have bought a car, you can goanywhere at anytime you like. You don’tneed to wait for the bus. You can gotraveling during weekends. Besides, carsare ing cheaper and cheaper, youcan buy a good car with reasonable (来源:淘豆网[/p-7100370.html])price.But cars also bring a lot of problems.The most serious one is the environmentalpollution. Moreover, the oil price keepsrising, which is a large burden onconsumers.Therefore, we have to think carefullybefore buying a car.译: 现在越来越多的人买了一辆汽车。他们认为汽车方便和有用的日常生活中。但是其他人不愿意去买一辆车。双方的选择有利弊。如果你已经买了一辆车,你可以随时随地你喜欢。你不需要等候公共汽车。你可以在周末一起去旅行。除此之外,汽车正变得越来越便宜,你就可以买到一辆好车,以合理的价格。但是汽车也给人们带来了很多问题。最严重的环境污染。另外,石油价格持续上涨,这是一个很大的负担,消费者。因此,我们必须仔细思考才买了一辆汽车。choosing a job 选择一份(来源:淘豆网[/p-7100370.html])工作the first thing i would consider whenchoosing a job is location. as time isimportant, i think we should find the bestway to save the time. i don't want to wastemy time on travel just to go to workeveryday. it means less time to sleep, to dowork at home, have a little fun with thefamily at night. time is really important.and i am sick and tired of travel publictransportations. but if i drive by myself, itstill won't make any change that i w(来源:淘豆网[/p-7100370.html])illenjoy it. it can change our mood, maybebecause of the traffic. and because thetraffic we might get late to work. there's somany things to think about when thelocation is a problem.译:我首先会考虑在选择工作位置.作为时间是很重要的,我想我们应该找最好的方式来节省时间。我不想浪费我的时间在旅行就去上班。这意味着更少的时间睡觉,在家工作,有点有趣和家人在每晚时间过得真重要.和我厌倦了旅行,但如果我驾驶公共 transportations.自己,它仍然不会做任何改变,我就会喜欢它。它可以改变我们的情绪,也许因为 traffic.,因为交通,我们可能会晚到谁有这么多的事要考虑当位置是一个问题。city life and suburbs life 城市生活与乡村生活Life in the city is very(来源:淘豆网[/p-7100370.html]) different fromlife in the villages and on the farms.People in large cities are much morecareful to respect the privacy of theindividual. Sometimes this feeling seemsto be one of indifference, but it is aconvention of city life to curb one'scuriosity about the personal affairs ofstrangers. Villagers and farmers are likelyto show a great deal of interest in all theirneighbors. Opportunities for bright youngpeople are greater in the cities and the(来源:淘豆网[/p-7100370.html])rehas been a steady stream of hopefuljobseekers from the villages and farms tothe large metropolitan areas.译:生活在这个城市非常不同于生活在农村,在农场工作。在大城市的人们都很小心,尊重隐私的个人。有时候这种感觉似乎是一个冷漠的,但它是一个会议的城市生活来抑制人的好奇心个人事务的陌生人。村民们可能表现出极大的兴趣。明亮的年轻人机会更大的城市,已经有一个稳定的充满希望的村庄和农场的求职者的大型都市地区。Changes in My life(我生活的变化)There have been many changes in mylife. With the development of the economy,my life is better off. For clothing, I havespare money to buy all sorts of prettyclothes. But i(来源:淘豆网[/p-7100370.html])n the past, there were fewerclothes in my wardrobe. For food, Iusually had traditional Chinese food forevery meal, rice, noodles or a steamed bun.Nowadays, I can afford any delicious food,including western food. For housing, Imoved from a cramped and gloomy roomto a big and bright flat. For getting around,I rode an old bike on my way to work ayear ago. At present, I drive my private carto travel. I believe my life will ebetter in the near future.译:已(来源:淘豆网[/p-7100370.html])经有许多改变了我的生活。随着经济的发展,我的生活变得更好。对于服装,我有多余的钱去买各种漂亮的衣服。但在过去,越来越少的衣服在衣橱。对于食品,我通常有中国传统食品为每顿饭、米饭、面条还是馒头。现在我能买得起任何美味的食物,包括西方食物。对于住房,我从一地转移到另一个狭小的空间和灰暗的一个大而明亮的公寓。为获得在场,我骑着一辆旧自行车上班路上一年前。目前,我开我的私人汽车去旅行。我相信,我的生命会变得更好,在不久的将来。East or west, home is best (金窝银窝,不如自家草窝)Wherever I go, I like my homebest.I have a beautiful home .It is bigand tidy. In my home, there are twobedrooms, a living room, a study, abathroom and a kitchen. My father oftenstays in the living room.(来源:淘豆网[/p-7100370.html]) He watches Tvthere. My mother often stays in the kitchen.She cooks there and she cooks well. And Ioften study in the study. There are manybooks in my study. I like reading verymuch.Only at home, I feel fortable. Ireally enjoy staying at home.译:无论我走到哪里,我喜欢我的家最好。我有一个漂亮的房子,又大又整洁。在我家里,有两间卧室,一个客厅,一个书房,一间浴室和一间厨房。我的爸爸经常呆在屋子里。他看电视。我妈妈经常呆在厨房里。她做饭,她做饭。我经常研究研究。我有许多书。我非常喜欢看书。只有在家里,我感到很舒服。我非常喜欢呆在家里Failure is the mother of ess(失败是成功之母)All of us experience failure everynow and then. Although some people willavoid failure at all costs, some e it. Failure can be a good teacher.It always teaches us to be better the secondtime around. As they say, &The more youtry, the more you'll eed.&There is some wisdom to be learnedfrom failure. If we can learn to turn afailure to our advantage, we will havelearned another secret to ess. Failureis the mother of ess and ess es after failure is so sweet.译: 我们所有的人都经历失败。虽然有些人会不惜一切代价避免失败,有些人欢迎它的到来。失败会成为一名优秀的教师。它总是教导我们要更好的第一次。正如他们所说,“你尝试,你会成功的更多。”有一些智慧从失败中学习。如果我们能学会把失败,我们的优势,我们将学会另一个成功的秘诀。失败是成功之母,成功,失败之后,真是太好了。how to keep health 如何保持身体健康Nowadays more and more people areconcerned about their health, but how tokeep healthy ? First, it is necessary to takesome exercise every day. Research showsthat getting plenty of exercise makes theheart beat faster and the lungs work harder.Second ,eat more fruits, vegetables andless meat. Third, getting rid of bad habitslike smoking and drinking is also animportant way to keep healthy. Smokingand alcohol drinking injure one&s health agreat deal, and therefore should be givenup. If people follow these three ways ofkeeping fit, they’ll greatly improve theirhealth译:现在越来越多的人开始关注自己的健康状况,但如何保持健康吗?首先,它必须每天做一些运动。研究表明,大量的体育锻炼可以加速心脏跳动、肺更加努力工作。第二,多吃水果,蔬菜,少吃肉。第三,摆脱不好的习惯,像吸烟和饮酒也是一个重要的方式来保持健康。吸烟和饮酒损害你的健康服务,因此应该放弃。如果有人跟这三种方式,他们就会保持健康,大大提高他们的健康。How to achieve ess of distancelearning(如何在远程学习中获得成功)Distance learning is ing moreand more popular among people with jobs.I am also a distance learner. For me thereare several ways to achieve ess ofdistance learning.Firstly, we should be able to puters. If we are good puter, wecan surf online and learn the onlineknowledge offered by distance education.Secondly, we should make a study planbefore a new semester begins. Remember20 new words and read an English articlein China Daily every day.There are also many other thingsneeded. All in all, if we spend enough time,we will achieve ess of distancelearning.译: 远程学习变得越来越受欢迎与工作。这样,我也成了一个远程学习者。对我有几种方式可以达到成功的远程学习。首先,我们应该能够使用电脑。如果我们擅长计算机,我们可以浏览网上学习提供远程教育网络知识。其次,我们应该做一个学习计划之前,一个新的学期开学。记得 20 个新单词和读英文文章在《中国日报》每天。还有许多其他的事情。总之,如果我们花足够的时间,我们就会获得成功的远程学习。How to learn English well?(如何学好英语?)English is always my favorite subjectand I am good at English. I would like toshare four good studying habits with you.First, remember 20 new words a day, andnever give up. Second, go over grammarpoints I have learnt in English classregularly. Third, read an English article inChina Daily every day. Fourth, write position every week and askteacher to revise that for me to improve thewriting level. If you do things above, I amsure your English will also be improved.(译文:英语是远程教育中我最喜欢的课,我英语学的很好。我想和你们分享我的四条比较好的学习习惯。第一,每天记 20 个生单词,从不间断。第二,定期复习英语课学到的语法点。第三,每天阅读一篇中国日报的英语文章。第四,每周写一篇英语作文,请老师修改以提高写作水平。如果你做好了以上事情,我确定你的英语也会提高。)How to use a dictionary(如何使用字典)When you are reading something inEnglish, you may e across a newword. What's the best way to know it? Weshould choose a good English-Chinesedictionary. It tells us the meaning of theEnglish words in Chinese. When you meeta new word, don't use the dictionary atonce. Try your best to think about what itmeans before you look it up in thedictionary. If you can't guess the meaning,look it up in the dictionary. If you use thedictionary as often as possible in yourEnglish learning, it will e your goodfriend.译:当你阅读英文,你可能经常遇到生词。什么是最好的办法知道它吗?我们应该选择一个好的英汉词典。它告诉我们的英语单词的意思。当你遇到生词时,不要使用字典。尽你所能去思考这意味着之前,你可以查字典。如果你不能猜出意思,查查字典。如果你使用字典尽可能多地学习英语,你就会成为你的好朋友。Honesty is the best policy(诚实乃上策)There is an English proverb saying&Honesty is the best policy.& It tells us theimportance of honesty. What are thebenefits of honesty? If you are honest toothers, they will be honest to you in return.When you are sad, they fort you.When you are in trouble, they will helpyou.It is usually better to be honest thandishonest. Sometimes honesty may get youin trouble or hurt someone, but on thewhole telling the truth is less harmful thanlying.In a word, honesty not only brings ushonor and friendship, but also materialgains. Honesty is the best policy we cantake.译: 英国有一句谚语说“诚为上策”。它告诉我们诚信的重要性。诚的益处是什么?如果你对他人诚实,他们也会对你诚实作为报答。当你忧悉的时候,他们会安慰你。当你有麻烦的时候,他们会帮助你的。它通常是更好的诚实比不诚实。有时可能会使你的诚实麻烦或伤害别人,但总体上讲真话是低危害比撒谎。一言以蔽之,诚实不仅带给我们的尊敬和友谊,而且资料收益。诚实是上策,我们就能采取。Happy Things in my Childhood(童年趣事)There are many happy things in myChildhood. I still remember the good olddays when I play with my family. When Iwas 10 years old, my father took me toHong Kong to see my aunt. This was myfirst visit to Hong Kong. During my stayedthere, I went to the famous Ocean Parkand the Hong Kong Disneyland. My auntwas very excited and we all had a goodtime. This travel became the happiestthings in my childhood.译:有许多美好的事物在我的童年。我还记得过去的好时光时,我和家人在一起。我十岁的时候,我父亲曾带我到香港去看我的姑姑。这是我第一次去香港。期间,我一直呆在那里,我去了这个著名的海洋公园和香港迪斯尼乐园。我的姑妈很兴奋,我们都玩得很开心。这次旅行成为最快乐的事情在我的童年。Is stress a bad thing?(压力是坏事吗?)Quite a number of men and womenchoose to do things petitive. Theyare afraid that the stress of work will robthem of joy and happiness.In fact, however, stress isn’t the badthing it is often supposed to be. Above all,unless it gets out of control, a certainamount of stress is vital to providemotivation and challenge. Furthermore,people under stress tend to express theirfull range of potential and to achieve theirown personal worth.Stress is a natural part of everydaylife and there is no way to avoid it. Whatwe can do is to learn to deal with it ratherthan to escape from it.译: 相当多的男性和女性选择做事情缺乏竞争力。他们害怕工作压力大的将剥夺他们的欢乐和幸福。然而事实上,压力并不是坏事,人们通常所想的要小得多。首先,除非你控制不了,一定的压力会提供动力和挑战。另外,处于压力下的人容易发挥自己全部的潜力,实现自己的人生价值。压力是日常生活中很自然的一部分,无法避免。我们所能做的就是学会如何处理它,而不是去逃避它。Interest is the best teacher(兴趣是最好的老师)Albert once said “Interest is the bestteacher”. Firstly, if you are interested insomething, you will think of it every day.Secondly, if you are interested insomething, you will study hard to be goodat it. Thirdly, if you are interested, you willbe happy to e the difficulties youmeet in doing it. Fourthly, if you areinterested, you will get more joys andhappiness from it. And you will get ess in it. Therefore, interest is the bestteacher in your life.译:艾伯特曾说过:“兴趣是最好的老师”。首先,如果你有兴趣的话,你会觉得它的每一天。其次,如果你有兴趣的话,你要努力学习,做得很好。第三,如果你有兴趣的话,你会很高兴你克服困难的相遇在做这件事。第四,如果你有兴趣的话,你将会得到更多的欢乐和幸福。和你会得到更大的成功。因此,兴趣是最好的老师。My Favorite Course 我最喜欢的课程1、我最喜欢的课程;2、喜欢的原因;3、我还要努力学习其他课程。Among all the courses I havetaken in TV University, I like Englishcourses best. The reasons are as follows.Firstly, there are many online coursesand sources, which enables me to studyanywhere and anytime I like. I candownload many useful materials from thewebsite and practice them all the time.Secondly, English is one of the most usefullanguages in the world. My job is alsorelated to English. Therefore, Englishlearning helps me to deal with my jobbetter. Last but not least, our school hasmany good English teachers, who arewilling to help us whenever we meet withdifficulties.In short, English is my favoritecourse, but I also have to work hard tolearn other courses.译:所有的课程中我修过的有在广播电视大学英语课程,我喜欢的。原因如下。首先,有许多线上课程和来源,这使我随时随地学习。我喜欢。我可以下载很多有用的资料网站和实践著他们的。其次,英语是一种非常有用的语言在世界上的更大。我的工作还涉及到英语。因此,英语学习使我处理我的工作做得更好。最后但并非最不重要的一点,我们的学校有很多优秀的英语教师,谁愿意帮助我们当我们遇到困难。简而言之,英语是我最喜欢的课程,但我还得努力学习其他课程。my best friend 我最好的朋友My best friend is Windsor. He’s a lovelydog, he’s white and black, his eyes are bigand they are dark brown, his ears are longand big.He likes eating rice with meat. Sometimeshe has some beef and milk. He dislikesfish and he hates carrots.Windsor often plays with me. Sometimes Iplay with him in the park. He runs, barksand jumps happily. After supper, mymother always takes him for a walk.Windsor is very clever, he can givenewspapers to my father, and he can helpmy mother make the room in order.My parents and I all love Windsor verymuch!36 My mother译: 我最好的朋友。他是个可爱的狗,他的白色和黑色的,他的眼睛很大,他们是深棕色的,他的耳朵长和大。他喜欢吃米饭和肉。有时他也有一些牛肉和牛奶。他不喜欢鱼和他讨厌吃胡萝卜。温莎经常会跟我一起玩。有时我和他一起在公园里。他跑,跳,吠叫。晚饭后,我母亲总是带他出去散步。温莎很聪明,他能够把报纸给我的父亲,他可以帮助我的妈妈做房间收拾整齐。我的父母和我所有的爱温莎非常!My best workmate(我最好的同事)My best workmate is a very lovelygirl. Her name is Lucy. We cooperate witheach other very happily. When we have anew task, firstly both of us will expressour opinions of how to do it. Then we willhave a discussion and make a detailed planof what she and I should do separately tofinish the task. Afterwards, we will try ourbest to do our own job. Lucy is reallyhardworking and careful. She will alwaysfinish her task perfectly. I will try my besttoo. We always do a good job in ourcooperation. To work with her is quite ahappy thing.译:我最好的同事是一个非常可爱的女孩。她的名字是露西。我们互相配合非常愉快。当我们有了一个新任务,首先我们双方都可以表达我们的看法如何做这件事。然后,我们将讨论并做出详细的计划,我应该做什么她分开来完成这项任务。后来,我们将尽我们的全力去做自己的工作。露西很勤劳和谨慎。她总是会完成她的任务。我将尽我最大的力量。我们总是做好我们的合作。和她在一起工作很愉快。My expectation of the Long-Distanceeducation 我期望的远程教育Now, I am a student in Shanghai TVuniversity, in other words, I am a distancelearner. I have a lot of expectations on mydistance education. Firstly, I hope toimprove my spoken English. I work in aforeign pany. My boss is aforeigner. I need to talk with him inEnglish every day. So I would like toimprove my spoken English very much.Secondly, I hope to improve my Englishwriting ability. I need to receive andanswer emails in English every day, but Idon’t know many English words. Theseabove are my expectations of thelong-distance education.(译文:现在我在上海电大学英语。换言之,我是一名远程学习者。对远程教育,我有许多期待。第一,我希望可以提高我的英语口语。我在外企上班,老板是外国人,每天我都需要和他用英语交谈,所以我非常想要提高英语口语。第二,我希望提高英语写作能力。每天我都需要收发英语邮件,我词汇量不大。以上这些是我对远程教育的期望。My favorite form of entertainment(我最喜欢的娱乐形式)/ 或者:My FavoriteHobby(我喜欢的爱好)&可用同一篇范文&Nowadays, with the development ofthe society, people attach importance to theform of entertainment. I like climbingmountains most, which plays a more andmore important role in people’s daily life.On the one hand, climbing requireswalking for a long time. It's a good chanceto test my patience and force myself to doexcise. On the other hand, I can have agood view on the way. Besides, climbingcan offer me a good chance to chat withothers. Last but not least, it always makesme feel proud when I reach the top of themountain.In a word, climbing makes my liferich and colorful.译: 如今,随着社会的发展,人们重视的娱乐形式。我喜欢爬山大多数,发挥着越来越重要的作用,在人们的日常生活中。另一方面,登山需要走很长一段时间。这是一个很好的机会来检验我的耐心和强迫自己去做锻炼。另一方面,我能有个好的景色。除此之外,爬能给我一个好机会,与他人聊天。最后但同样重要的是,它总是让我感到骄傲。当我到达了山顶。一言以蔽之,攀登让我的生活变得丰富多彩。My favorite means of getting information(我最喜爱的获取信息的手段)要求:1. 现代社会获取信息的方式很多。2. 我最喜欢的获取信息的方式。Nowadays we have a great number ofmeans of getting information. Librariesprovide us with books, while offers us information resources.My favorite means of gettinginformation is surfing the . Itenables me to search what I want withinjust a few seconds. In addition, when wemeet with some problems, we can go toBaidu to ask for help, and we can often getsatisfying answers. helps me really a lot. It’s myfavorite way of getting information. Ienjoy searching information .译:现在我们有大量的信息。图书馆的书,同时提供网络带给我们的信息资源。我最喜欢的方法获取的信息是上网。它使我搜索我所想要的仅仅几秒钟。此外,当我们遇到一些问题,我们可以去百度寻求帮助,并且我们能经常得到令人满意的答案。因特网可以帮助我真的很大。这是我最喜欢的方法获取信息。我喜欢通过互联网搜索信息。My Hobbies(我的爱好)/ My Interests(我的兴趣爱好)/ How I spend my sparetime(我如何度过闲暇时光)I have many hobbies, such as sports,singing, playing the violin and keeping adiary. I like sports very much. I go runningat five o'clock in the morning. Afterclasses in the afternoon, I play table-tenniswith my friends. These sports have keptme healthy. At home, I like to sing andplay the violin. I practice singing andplaying the violin every day. Busy as I am,I am quite happy. Of all my hobbies I likereading books best. In my bedroom thereare nearly six hundred books. There arestory books, textbooks, magazines, andothers. All these books have enriched myknowledge.译:我有很多爱好体育运动,如唱歌、玩小提琴、写日记。我非常喜欢体育运动。我跑在早晨 5 点。课后在下午,我和我的朋友们打乒乓球。这些运动使我的健康。在家,我喜欢唱歌和拉小提琴。我练习唱歌,拉小提琴的每一天。忙得像我,我很高兴。我所有的业余爱好,我喜欢读书最好。在我的卧室里有将近六百年历史的书。有故事书、教材、杂志等等。所有这些书中有丰富的知识。My family life(我的家庭生活)/ Living ina big family(生活在一个大家庭)I have a happy family. There are fourpeople in my family. They’re my father,my mother, my sister and I. My father is ateacher. He teaches English. He loves hisstudent, and often plays with them. Mymother is a doctor. Because she thinks it’sa great job and doctors can save people’slives. She cooks meals and cleans thehouse every day. My sister is a student.She wants to be a singer, and she likesdancing. I’m working in pany andstudying in TV University. I love myfamily and enjoy living in a big family.译:我有一个幸福的家庭。我家有四口人。他们是我爸爸、妈妈、妹妹和我。我父亲是一位教师。他教英语。他爱他的学生,并且经常玩。我的母亲是一名医生。因为她认为这是一项伟大的工作,医生可以拯救人的性命。她做饭吃饭,每天都打扫房子。我妹妹是个学生。她想成为一名歌手,她喜欢跳舞。我在一家小公司工作,在广播电视大学学习。我爱我的家庭和享受生活在一个大家庭。My father 我的父亲/ The man I lovemost in my life(我最爱的人)My father is a kind man. He is not verytall but he is a man of perseverance. Heworks very hard and his services arehighly appreciated.My father is a man of devotion.Every morning he gets up the earliest tomake breakfast for us. In the evening, heis always the late e back home. Atweekends, he always takes us to go outingin his car. He is a man of few words, buthe often says to me &A little learning is adangerous thing&. I will always rememberthese words.I love my father very much.译: 我的父亲是一个善良的人。他不是很高,但他是一名男子的毅力。他工作很辛苦,他的服务是极为重要的。我的父亲是一个男人的献身精神。他每天早晨起床最早,使我们的早餐。在傍晚的时候,他总是晚回家。在周末,他总是带我们去郊游,在他的车。他是个沉默寡言的人,但他常对我说“学问浅薄,如履薄冰”。我将永远记得这些话。我非常爱我的父亲My Favorite Season 我最喜爱的季节,还要写明为什么喜欢,这个季节发生过哪些难忘的事,总结概括There are four seasons in a year:spring、summer、autumn and winter. I lovethem very much but the most favoriteseason is spring.People said“The whole year’s workdepends on a good start in spring.”Springis a very wonderful season. It’s themorning of the day. It's warmer thanwinter, cooler than summer and moreenergetic than autumn. In spring, leavesturn green and flowers turn beautiful. e out of the ground. The birds singvery well. In spring, we can play outsideall day. The air is fresh and it makes fortable. Spring always rains, too.Maybe some people don’t like rainbecause it makes us unhappy. I like therain very much. Although it makes theground wet but rice、vegetables and so onall need rain. I love it very much. I lovespring because it gets warmer. Animals runout of their holes, it makes me pleasant.Spring is the time for planting. The es softer and warmer from the rainand the sun.译: 一年有四个季节:春天、夏天、秋天和冬天。我非常爱他们,但最喜欢的季节是春天。人们说“整年度工作取决于一个好的开始。”春天是一件非常美妙的赛季。它是一天的早上。它的温暖,冬天来了,天气较夏季和秋季的更为积极。在春天,树叶变绿了,鲜花把美丽的。他们走出了地面。鸟儿唱得很好。在春天,我们能在外面玩了一整天了。空气是新鲜的,它让我们舒服。春天总是下雨。也许有些人不喜欢下雨,因为它会使我们不快乐。我喜欢雨。非常谢谢你。虽然它使地面潮湿,但稻米、蔬菜等都需要雨水。我很喜欢它。我喜欢春天,因为它变得暖和起来。跑出他们的动物,它让我愉快的。春天是种植。地面变得更柔软和温暖的雨,从太阳.My favorite sport 我最喜欢的运动There are many kinds of sports that Ienjoy, such as swimming, running, anddancing. However, the sport that I likemost is basketball. When I was in juniorhigh, I started to play basketball in school.At that time, I found I had loved deeplythis sport. Now, I would like to watchbasketball games as much as I can. Thebasketball games have given me the mostwonderful time in my life.译:有许多种类的运动,我喜欢做的事情,如游泳、跑步、跳起舞来。然而,我最喜欢的运动是打篮球。我上高中的时候,我开始打篮球。在那个时候,我发现我有深爱过这项运动。现在,我想看篮球比赛尽我所能。篮球比赛已经给我最美好的时光在我的生命中。My favorite subject 我最喜欢的科目Of all the subjects I study i like maths best. I think itis reasonable. You know maths helps you to exerciseyour brains, and make you smarter and moreintelligent. Maths can be applied in all fields ofselene, and naturally it is .said that maths is themother of all subjects.Maths has been developing rapidly. In thedevelopment of science and technology, therecontinuously appear problems which may be solvedonly with the help of maths. This in turn makes mathsitself develop faster. Many examples can be cited toshow the synchronous development of maths andtechnology and science. From this point of view, weare sure to say that maths will develop still faster,for ,science and technology will con tinue to advancewithout stop.However, maths is not easy to master. It requiresa high degree of intelligence. You can see somechildren who often fail to pass their mathsexamination, but others deal with it very easily. Thisdifference es from tim levels ofintelligence. But what is most important in masteringmaths is one's hard work. Though one is less clever,he can master it through diligence. Countless factshave proved this point. Maths is a challenge and thatis why I like it.My school lifeI don't think our school life is colorful. Becausewe've got so many classes every day.I wonder whether we can change our school lifesomeday. You see, from Monday to Friday, I have tostay at school. The only relaxation is to listen to theradio or play ball games. At weekends, we need to goto school to have classes, too.I know it's very important for us to study well now.As the saying goes, &All work and no play makesJack a dull boy. &I want to step into the nature. I hopewe will havemore activities such as visiting museums, taking partin different kinds of contests, attending some lecturesand so on. Is it only a dream?译: 在所有的科目中,我最喜欢数学。我觉得这很合理。你知道数学帮助你开动脑筋,让你变得更聪明、更聪明。可广泛应用于数学的诸多领域,据说数学是所有学科之母。数学发展迅速。在科学与技术的发展,不断出现的问题,可以解决只有数学的帮助。这反过来使数学本身发展得更快。许多例子可以显示同步数学的发展和科技的发展。从这个观点出发,我们有把握地说数学将发展得更快,因为科学和技术将会继续不停地前进。然而,数学是不容易的。它需要很高的智商。你能看到一些孩子常常数学考试不及格,但其他人却很容易处理。这种差别显然是由于智力水平造成的。但什么是最重要的掌握数学是努力学习。尽管一个人不很聪明,但他能够通过勤奋。无数的事实证明了这一点。数学是一项挑战,那就是我为什么喜欢它。我的学校生活联系起来My Good Friend 我的好朋友My name is JOJO.I have a good friend .Her name is Liu Yun. She lives in China .Her mather is a singer. She likesswimming. Her father is a TV reporter. Helikes listening to mnsic. Liu Yun likespiaying the violin and riding her bike.Every morning , she goes to school on foot.Every evening, she reads newspaper aihome. Then she goes to bed at nine. Thisis my good friend Liu Yun.译:我叫乔乔我有一个好朋友。她的名字是 5 刘云。她住在中国。她的妈妈是一名歌手。她喜欢游泳。她的父亲是一名电视台记者。他喜欢听音乐。5 刘云喜欢打小提琴,骑着自行车。每天早上,她是步行去学校。每天晚上,她在看报纸ai 回家。然后她九点上床睡觉。这是我的好朋友刘云。My life change 我的生活改变I have been a good English learner allthe time and I have enjoyed all the fouryears of English classes and tests in myjunior middle school. But the situationseems to change a bit ever since I enteredsenior high school, which is said to be&concentration camp& for a student.One of the big changes is that myteachers change. My new English teacherseems to speak English all the time andnever stops, and my notebook is filled withso many language points that I don't thinkI could master them all or even half.Anoyher change is that my deskmateturns out to be a bookworm and seldomdiscuss anything with me, leaving mequite lonely and helpless---my formerpartner used to praise me a lot and calledme Big Sister.The last to mention is my livingenvionment. Not only did I miss my homea lot but also it's so annoying to havetalkative roommates in the dorm.译:我是一个很好的英语学习者的时候我都很喜欢这个四年的英语课程和考试我初中。但情况似乎有点自从我进入高中,被说成是“集中营”为一名学生。一家大的变化,我的老师改变。我的新英语老师似乎都说英语,也不会停止,我的笔记本,充满了这么多语言点,我不认为我可以控制它们甚至一半。Anoyher 变化是我的同桌,原来是一个书呆子,很少讨论和我在一起,给我留下了非常孤单无助——-前伙伴用来表扬了我很多,叫我姊姊。最后提及的是我的生活环境。我不仅错过我的家里,但也很讨厌有健谈的室友在宿舍里。34 给朋友的一封信。My Mother(我的母亲)Almost everyone has his own mother. It's luckyfor me because I have a cute Mom.My mother has long black hair, a big nose, niceskin, and she's forty years old this year. Themost important thing is that she is good-looking.Mom is busy from morning till night. She getsup early and takes my brother to schooleveryday. My father owns a big factory. Momdrives a car all day long and delivers goods.She sometimes works until six or nine o'clockat night. After work, she has to do all thehousework. Mom works so hard to makemoney so we kids can go to a nice university orcollege. Although this year's Mother's Day isover, I'd still like to say &I love you& to mymom.译: 几乎每个人都有他自己的母亲。我很幸运,因为我有一个可爱的妈妈。我妈妈留着黑色长发,一个大鼻子、漂亮的肌肤,她是四十岁。最重要的是,她是漂亮的。妈妈正忙着从天明到日落。她早早起床,我弟弟每天上学。我的父亲是一个大工厂。妈妈开的车还是一整天和发货。她有时直到六或晚上九点。下班后,她已经做了所有的家务活。妈妈非常努力赚钱,所以我们可以让孩子们去一个不错的大学或学院。尽管今年母亲节快结束的时候,我还是想说&我爱你&,我的妈妈。My beloved grandparents(我亲爱的祖父母)My grandparents are importantpeople in my life. I was brought up bythem when I was young. My parents usedto work in another city. It was mygrandparents who took care of me. Mygrandmother cooked delicious food for meand taught me how to read and write. Mygrandfather sent me to school and pickedme up every day.My grandmother is now 75 years oldand my grandfather is 76 years old. Theyare now living near us. They are alwaysproud of me. Now it’s my turn to takegood care of them. I love my grandparentsso much.译: 我的祖父母是我生命中最重要的人。我是他们小时候。我的父母曾经在另一个城市。这是我的爷爷奶奶谁来照顾我。我的奶奶煮熟的美味的食物给我,教我如何读和写。我爷爷送我上学,我每天早起。我的祖母是现在 75 岁,我的祖父是 76 岁。他们现在住在美国。他们总是为我感到骄傲。现在该轮到我照顾好他们。我爱我的祖父母这么多。My teacher of English(我的英语老师)/My Teacher in High School(我的高中老师)My English teacher (in highschool) is Miss Huang. She is a beautifullady. There is always a smile on her face.Miss Huang likes singing. She is good atplaying the piano. In the evening, shealways sits in front of the piano and playsnice music. She is a good dancer, too.Sometimes she teaches us dancing. MissHuang likes dogs very much because thedog is very friendly and cute. Her favoritecolor is blue, because blue is the color ofthe sky and the sea. She is my favoriteteacher. Our classmates all like her verymuch.译:我的英语老师(高中)是黄老师。她是一个漂亮的女士。总是有一种她面带笑容。黄老师喜欢唱歌。她钢琴弹得很好。在晚上,她总是坐在前面的钢琴音乐和戏剧。她是一个很好的舞者,真是太好了。有时她教我们跳舞。黄老师喜欢狗,因为狗是非常友好和可爱。她最喜欢的颜色是蓝色的,因为蓝色天空的颜色和大海。她是我最喜欢的老师。我们的同学们都非常喜欢她。My view on luck(关于运气)Nowadays many people believe inluck. They think luck can bring themeverything. If they have good luck, theywill be essful without hard work. Butthis is a wrong idea. As we all know, goodluck does e alone. Luck goes handin hand with hard work. When a es to you, but you don’t workhard plete the task, then you can’tgrasp the chance, so good luck passes youby and leaves you. Therefore, peopleshould work hard instead of depending pletely.译:现在许多人相信运气。他们认为运气就能给他们带来的一切。如果他们有好的运气,他们一定会成功而努力工作。但是这是一个错误的想法。大家都知道,好的运气不孤单。运气携手努力工作。当一个好机会来给你,但你不努力工作,完成任务,那么你无法抓住这个机会,所以你的好运,并且让你通过。因此,人们应该努力工作而不是靠运气。My view on the Negative Effects of SomeAdvertisements(广告的负面影响)/ On TV Ads(论电视广告)Nowadays there are a lot of falseadvertisements in society. They havecaused much harm to society. Generally,their negative effects can be listed asfollows.First, they exaggerate the functionsof the goods they advertise and misleadconsumers. Second, some advertisementscontain bad contents and bring aboutspiritual pollution. Third, they seriouslydamage the credit of businesses becausethe shops which sell those goods will bedistrusted by consumers.In conclusion, false advertisementsmust be got rid of in our society.译: 现在有很多的虚假广告在社会中。他们已经造成很大危害社会。一般而言,其负面影响具有如下。首先,他们夸大产品的功能和广告误导消费者。第二,一些广告包含坏的内容而导致精神污染。第三,他们严重损害的信用企业,因为商店出售这些货物将由消费者的不信任。总之,虚假广告必须被淘汰,在我们的社会。My best classmates 我最好的同学I have many friends in my class.They're lovely and interesting. I would liketo introduce some of them. Alice is verycute. She's also kind to everyone and she'svery enthusiastic. She's always ready tohelp everyone, but she is forgetful. Shealways forgets to bring her textbooks, butour teachers always forgive her. Ben is themost talkative boy in our class. Hisnickname is “chatterbox.” He has a greatsense of humor and he always makes melaugh Linda is a quiet student. She is goodat every subject but she never shows off.Allen is a very tall boy. He playsbasketball very well and he is on ourschool team. He often says, “playingbasketball is good for your health. Howabout your classmates? Do you like them?Try to admire your classmates. You willbe happier.译:我有许多朋友在我的课。它们很可爱又有趣。我想给大家介绍其中的一些。爱丽丝是非常可爱的。她也对每个人,她非常热心。她总是乐于帮助所有的人,但她这人就是爱忘事。她总是忘记带她的教科书,但我们的老师总是原谅了她。本是我们班上最喋喋不休的男孩。他的绰号为“您”。他很有幽默感,他总是让我发笑,琳达是一个安静的学生。她擅长于每个科目,但她从不炫耀。艾伦是个非常高的男孩。他篮球打得很好,他是我们学校的团队。他常说:“篮球对你的健康有好处。你的同学吗?你喜欢它们吗?试着去欣赏你的同班同学。你会过得更快乐。My Favorite Piece of Music 我最喜爱的一首乐曲All of us have some of favoritesongs. Most of the Chinese people likeChinese songs. But I think the Englishsongs are wonderful as well.Yesterday Once More is my favoritesong. It is such a beautiful song thatpeople all over the world know it. Therhythm of Yesterday Once More is verysoothing and touching. The lyrics are alsobeautiful which tells people the good olddays. When I listen to this song, I seem tobe back to my happy childhood. I love thesingers’ voices very much.译: 我们所有的人都有一些喜欢的歌曲。大多数中国人喜欢中文歌曲。但我觉得英语歌曲是美妙的。昨天的一次是我最喜欢的歌。它是这样一个美妙的歌声,世界各地的人们知道它。昨天的节奏是非常振奋人心,再次接触。这首歌的歌词也漂亮,告诉人们过去的好时光。当我听这首歌,我似乎回到我的快乐的童年。我爱这个歌手的声音非常多。Money is not everything(金钱不是万能的)/ On money(关于金钱)A famous saying goes that “money isa good servant but a bad master.” Shouldwe e its masters or its slaves? Ithink we should be the masters of moneyand never be controlled by money. As weall know, money is necessary for a happylife, for we need money to make a living inthe society. But money is not equal tohappiness and a lot of rich people live amiserable life. Money is important, but itis not everything. We should think ofmoney in a correct way and never doanything illegal in order to get money.译:一位著名的谚语所说:“钱是一把双刃剑。“我们应该成为它的主人或它们的奴隶?我认为我们应该大师的金钱和不可控制的金钱。正如我们所知,金钱是必要的幸福生活,因为我们需要钱来谋生。但钱不等于幸福与许多有钱人住过着悲惨的生活。钱固然重要,但它不是一切。我们应该把钱花在正确的道路,不做任何非法为了挣钱。My travel plan(我的旅行计划)/ My planfor summer vacation(我的暑假计划)I like traveling very much. Theholiday (summer vacation) ing.There are altogether 7 (30) days. I wouldlike to have a trip to Hong Kong with myfamily. We would like to take the plane.This will be my first visit to Hong Kong,although my aunt lives in Hong Kong formany years. We plan to stay there for 5days. During my stay there, I would go tothe famous Ocean Park and the HongKong Disneyland. I hope I can have agood time.译:我非常喜欢旅游。节日(暑假)即将来临。共有 7(30 天。我想要去香港,和我的家人。我们想乘飞机。这是我第一次访问香港,虽然我的姨妈住在香港已经很多年了。我们打算在那儿呆了 5 天。在我呆在那里,我会去著名的海洋公园和香港迪斯尼乐园。我希望我能有一段美好的时光。My dream house(我理想中的家)【范文 1】I dream to have a housein Shanghai. My dream house should bevery big. There should be three bedroomsin the house, because I would like to livewith my parents. I would like my parentsto live in a bedroom, my wife and I live inanother bedroom and my son live in thethird room. There should be a big kitchen.I like eating very much. With a big kitchen,I can cook a lot of good food to eat andenjoy my life in Shanghai.【范文 2】My dream house is avilla which lies on the coast. There are twoyards in the villa. The front yard is agarden with many beautiful flowers andplants. There is a swimming pool in theback yard, as my family is fond ofswimming. On the first floor, there is a bighall when you enter the gate. On the rightof the hall is a sitting room, there we canrelax, watch TV and enjoy entertainments.On the left there is puter room and astudy. On the second floor, there are sixbedrooms with bathrooms. The villa isequipped with the modern facilities, suchas security alarms, vision phones andautomatic doors. Well, that is my dreamhouse.(大家可任选一篇背)译:我梦想有一个家在上海。我梦想中的家应该是非常大的。应该有三间卧室的房子,因为我想要和我父母一起生活。我希望我的父母住在一间卧室,我和我的妻子生活在另一个卧室和我的儿子住在第三个房间。应该有一个大厨房。我喜欢吃很多。有一个大的厨房,我可以做很多好吃的食物,享受自己的生活,在上海。我的梦想是一幢别墅坐落在海边。有两码的别墅里。院子前是一个花园,里面有很多漂亮的花和植物。有一个游泳池在后院,作为我的家庭都喜欢游泳。在一楼有一个大厅,当你一进大门。在大厅的右边是客厅,我们在那里能放松,看电视,享受娱乐。在左边有一个电脑房和研究。在二楼,有六间卧室和浴室。别墅配备了现代化的设施,例如安全警报,视觉电话、自动车门。好了,这就是我的梦想家。The Job I Like(我喜欢的工作)/ My IdealJob(我理想的工作)I like to be a teacher. Three reasonshave led me to choose this job. First,teaching is learning. To make my lecturesmore constructive and stimulating, I haveto read more books, explore newknowledge and gain a better understandingof the world, which is the very thing Ienjoy in my life. Second, teaching meansfreedom and independence. As a teacher,I’m free to use my own ideas and makemy own decisions. Finally, I like teachingbecause it offers certain peace of mind. Allin all, the reasons above make me liketeaching best.译:我想成为一名教师。三个原因让我选择这个工作。首先,教学是学习。让我的演讲更有建设性的***,我不得不多读书,探索新知识和了解世界,这是我喜欢的东西在我的生命中。二、改进教学方法和手段的自由和独立。作为一名教师,我自由地使用我自己的想法,让自己的决定。最后,我喜欢教,因为它提供了一定的心灵的安宁。总的来说,这个原因使我喜欢教的上方。The course I hate most of thelong-distance education(我最讨厌的远程教育课程)English is the course that I hate mostof the long distance education and I ambad at English. English is really very hardfor me, as it is so different from Chinese.First, I can’t remember a lot of new words.Second, I’m weak in grammar. Third, mylistening is poor. Fourth, I can’t speakEnglish very well, and I don’t have anychance to talk with foreigners. With somany difficulties, I am afraid of learningEnglish and hate learning this course verymuch.译:英语是一门,我最讨厌的长途教育和我的英语不好。英语真的是非常困难的,对我来说是如此不同于中国人。首先,我不能记住很多新单词。第二,我是弱于语法。第三,我的听力不好。第四,我不能很好地说英语,并且我没有任何机会和外国人说话。有这么多困难,我害怕学习英语,而且非常讨厌学习这门课程。The course I like best of the long-distanceeducation (我最喜欢的远程教育课程)Among all the courses I have taken inTV University, I like English courses best.The reasons are as follows.Firstly, there are many online coursesand sources, which enables me to studyanywhere and anytime I like. I candownload many useful materials from thewebsite and practice them all the time.Secondly, English is one of the most usefullanguages in the world. My job is alsorelated to English. Therefore, Englishlearning helps me to deal with my jobbetter. Last but not least, our school hasmany good English teachers, who arewilling to help us whenever we meet withdifficulties. I feel at home when studyingin the school.In short, English is my favoritecourse of the long-distance education.译: 所有的课程中我修过的有在广播电视大学英语课程,我喜欢的。原因如下。首先,有许多线上课程和来源,这使我随时随地学习。我喜欢。我可以下载很多有用的资料网站和实践著他们的。其次,英语是一种非常有用的语言在世界上的更大。我的工作还涉及到英语。因此,英语学习使我处理我的工作做得更好。最后但并非最不重要的一点,我们的学校有很多优秀的英语教师,谁愿意帮助我们当我们遇到困难。我觉得在家学习的学校。简而言之,英语是我最喜欢的课程的远程教育。On private cars(关于私家车)【适当改写上文即可】1.一些人认为应鼓励私人购买汽车;2.另一些人认为应该控制私人购买汽车;3.你的看法。Nowadays more and more peoplehave bought private cars. Some peoplethink we should encourage people to buyprivate cars while other are against it.If you have bought a car, you can goanywhere at anytime you like. You don’tneed to wait for the bus. You can gotraveling during weekends. But cars alsobring a lot of problems. The most seriousone is the environmental pollution.Moreover, the oil price keeps rising, whichis a large burden on consumers.In my opinion, we should control thenumber of private cars in order to protectthe environment and do something for ourcity.译: 现在越来越多的人购买私家车。有些人认为我们应该鼓励人们去购买私家车,而另外一些故事却反对。如果你已经买了一辆车,你可以随时随地你喜欢。你不需要等候公共汽车。你可以在周末一起去旅行。但是汽车也给人们带来了很多问题。最严重的环境污染。另外,石油价格持续上涨,这是一个很大的负担,消费者。依我看,我们应该控制私车的数量以保护环境,为我们做些什么。plank more trees 种更多的树As deserts are spreading over the world ,trees are more and more important to ourhome-earth.Planting trees now is not only an activityheld in primary schools. It es anurgent need for us.Planting trees is the basic thing to providea green and healthy environment. Trees ,asthey are green in color ,can make a city orplace look more beautiful.But this is its least important use. It ismuch more valuable in avoidingnoises ,sandstorms and deserts. It canbring us back a beautiful earth. Therefore,we should plant more trees.译: 就像沙漠正在蔓延,世界各地的树是越来越重要,我们 home-earth。现在不仅是植树造林活动在小学。它成为迫切的需要。种树是最基本的东西来提供绿色健康的环境。树木,因为他们是绿色,即可使一个城市或地方看起来更漂亮。但是,这是最重要的。它是更有价值,避免噪音、沙尘暴及沙漠。它可以带来我们美丽的大地发出的渴望的声音。因此,我们应该种更多的树。Parents are the best teachers(父母是最好的老师)Parents are the best teachers. Firstly,parents stay with children every day.Children will regard them as examples andlearn from them. If the parents are polite,the children will be polite. Secondly,parents influence children with their wordsand behaviors. If parents always are niceto others and say good words about others,their children will also be kind to otherchildren. If parents are good to old people,when the parents are getting older, thechildren will be good to them too. To sumup, from what has been discussed abovewe can draw the conclusion that parentsare our best parents.译: 父母是最好的老师(父母是最好的老师)。父母是最好的老师。首先,父母陪孩子的每一天。孩子们将视其为例,从错误中学习。如果父母是礼貌的,孩子们会有礼貌的。其次,父母的影响孩子和他们的言语和行为。如果父母总是很好,别人说好的话,他们的孩子也会对其他的孩子。如果父母是很好的老人时,父母都变老,孩子们会善待他们。综上所述,通过以上讨论,我们可以得出这样的结论:父母都是我们的父母。Private Equity Funds 私募股权投资基金Smoking is hazardous to health 吸烟危害健康Smoking is bad to our health. It ishazardous and dangerous to our health.Next, it can affect our health and make usdie. Smoking can cause many diseases.For example, cancer, heart diseases andlung diseases. Smoking make smokerscan’t sleep well. This affects our daily life.Also, smoking can affect people’s sex life.We all know the fact that smoking causes alot of harms. Because of that, I thinksmoking is bad for health and peopleshould stop smoking.译:抽烟对我们的健康有很大的影响。这是对我们的健康有很大的危险,危险。接下来,它会影响我们的健康,使我们死。吸烟会导致多种疾病。例如,癌症、心脏疾病和肺部疾病。吸烟会使吸烟者不能睡个好觉。这影响了我们的日常生活中。同样,吸烟会影响人们的生活。我们都知道这样一个事实:吸烟会导致许多危害。正因为如此,我认为吸烟有害健康,人们应该戒烟。Spring,春天I like spring because spring isbeautiful. Many flowers are very lovely.Some grass and trees turn green.Look! A little girl is flying a kite withher father. She likes to fly kites. Her fatheris smiling. It's very warm today. Sothere're a lot of birds flying in the sky.They're playing together. They look veryhappy. A breeze is blowing over the land.The sunlight is soft. A clear river isflowing.How beautiful the spring is!译: 我喜欢春天,因为春天是美丽的。许多花是非常可爱的。一些草和树变绿了。看!一个小女孩和她的父亲,放风筝。她喜欢放风筝。她的父亲是微笑。今天天气很暖和。如此在那里是很多的鸟儿在天空中飞翔。他们在一起玩。他们看起来非常高兴。一阵微风吹来的土地。阳光是软的。一个清晰的河流是流动的。多么美丽的春天!Should the university campus be open totourists? ( 大学校园应该对游客开放吗?)内容提示:1、校园是否应对游客开放,人们看法不。你的观点;2、阐述你的理由;3、结论,重申观点。With the development of tourism, thecampuses of many famous universities inChina are open to the tourists. People havedifferent opinions about it.Some people think that the tourists’visit to the campus will make it harder forstudents to study. Worse still, it may causesome safety problems. However, othersthink that it can bring students and thesociety closer and is good for culturalexchange between people.In my opinion, several factors shouldbe considered before opening thecampuses to tourists. First, I suggest weshould choose the universities with longhistory and beautiful campuses. Second,the campus should only be open to touristson weekends or during holidays.译: 该大学校园是向游人开放吗?(大学校园应该对游客开放吗吗?)随着旅游业的发展,许多著名的大学校园里,中国正在向游客开放。人们对此有不同的看法。有些人认为游客参观了校园将很难让学生来美国学习。更糟的是,它可能会导致一些安全问题。然而,有人认为它能使学生及社会紧密,有利于人们之间的文化交流。在我看来,应考虑的几个因素对游客开放校园之前。首先,我建议我们应该选择大学,拥有悠久的历史和美丽的校园。第二,校园只应向游人开放周末或假日。(My) School life(我的学校生活)(同 myfirst year in college 大学生活的第一年)I am going to shool from Monday toFriday,and every day in school I am verybusy.In the morning,I have fourlessons,and in the afternoon I have threelessons.Of course I take two hours to gohome for lunch.And we begin classes at2:30,the school is over at 4:55.Afterschool,sometimes I’ll stay in theclassroom.But sometimes I play gameswith my friends when I go home afterschool.I think my school life is busy buthappy.译:我去学校从周一到周五,每天都在学校里,我很忙在早上,我有四节课,下午我有三节课当然,我花两个小时回家吃…我们开始上课,学校在 2:30 在 4:55 放学后,我有时会待在教室里但是有时候我和我的朋友们一起玩游戏。当我放学回家后我觉得我的学校生活很忙,但是我很高兴。Smoking is Harmful 吸烟是有害的It is said that there are about halfof people in China are smoking.Manyyoung boys and girls have the habit ofsmoking, though they are middle school students.As we all know, smoking does great harm to human beings. More and more people e to realize how serious this problem is. But they are never bored with it. Some people think itis a kind of fashion, some think it isof great fun and others think that smoking can refresh themselves.Smoking causes many illnesses. A lot of people always cough because ofsmoking. The most serious illness caused by smoking is lung cancer. Meanwhile smoking is a waste of money. Besides, careless smokers may cause dangerous fires.In order to keep healthy, we shouldget rid of the bad habit of smoking.Please stop smoking at once.据说,中国有一半人在吸烟。许多男孩和女孩都有吸烟的习惯,尽管他们还是中学生。众所周知,吸烟对人身体是有害的。越来越多的人们认识到这个问题的严重性,但他们仍然乐此不疲。一些人认为抽烟是一种时髦,一些人认为抽烟很有趣,还有一些人认为吸烟可以提神。吸烟能导致很多疾病。由于吸烟,一些人一直在咳嗽。肺癌是吸烟导致的最严重的疾病。同时,吸烟很浪费金钱。除此而外,粗心的烟民还可能引起火灾。播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2015年电大英语作文翻译考试小抄.doc
文档介绍:
2015年电大英语作文翻译考试小抄 电大英语作文翻译考试小抄An ettable Day(难忘的一天)1.难忘的一天是某年某月某日;2.为什么这一天是难忘的一天;3.这一天给你生活工作带来的影响。When people ask me what day youalways remember in your life, I cananswer the question quickly. It was March12th, 2009. Our teacher Mr...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的家庭英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信