英语书五年级上册英语手抄报28页a

2012年七年级上册英语书28页1b录音内容就是那一篇录音的内容,我们要把这个给默下来.注意是内容不是答案,_百度作业帮 2012年七年级上册英语书28页1b录音内容就是那一篇录音的内容,我们要把这个给默下来.注意是内容不是答案, 这个题目是不是 听录音,从活动1a中勾出你听到的单词 如果是那么是A:Let's play comeputer games !B:That sounds interesting,but I don't have a comeputer.A:Well,do you have a volleyball?B:Yes.A:Then let's play volliball.B:Oh,volliball is so difficult...A:OK,let's watch TV.B:That sounds boring.Hmmm...Let's play soccer!Do you have a soccer ball?A:No,Idon't.B:Oh.Well,do you have a basketball?A:Yes,l do.Let's play basketball!B:That sounds fun! 您可能关注的推广五年级英语上册目标答案_百度作业帮 五年级英语上册目标答案 在十二点三十分 at twelve thirty2. 在十一点五十分 before eleven fifteen3. in London4. make noodles5. go shopping6. at the weekend7. this evening8. every morning9. in the afternoon10. after supper11. have / eat do some reading13. Children’s Palace15. quite (very) often16. 参观博物馆 visit the museum17. surf the net18. 去工作(上班)go to work19. go for a walk20. take exercise21. after class22. 多经常……? How often...?23. is different from BUnit 21. 第一个学期 the first term2. school year3. 在冬季学期 in winter term4. in November5. 在八月开始 in August6. 在二月结束 end in January7. in autumn8. 最喜欢春季 like spring best9. have (one’s) holiday10. Children’s Day11. 新年;元旦 new year12. new year’s day13. 中国的新年;春节 Chinese New Year14. Teachers’ Day15. 五一劳动节 May Day16. Army Day17. National Day18. 在九月十日 on the tenth ofSeptember19. 十月三十一日 the thirty-first of October/ October 31stUnit 41. jump very high2. swim fast3. 每个人都有他自己的天赋 Everyone has his own climb trees5. fly high6. read and write Unit 51. speak English2. 和我们谈话 talk with us(用宾格)3. 用我的腿走路 walk with my legs4. 用我的手工作 work with my hands5. 用英语说故事 tell stories in English6. 跳舞跳得很好 dance very well (不用good)7. watch me!8. 阅读英语故事 read English stories9. 明白你的老师 understand your teacher10. 用英语给你的朋友 write a letter in English to your friend (球踢得)非常好 ( play football ) very well12. quite well13. not very well14. not at allUnit 71. go to the flower show 2. 和你一起去 go with you3. 照相 take photos / take a photo4. 在草地上 on the grass5. 休息一会儿 take a rest6. 你当然可以 of course you can7. 那本关于植物的书 that book about plants8. 淋花 water the flowers9. 种树 plant trees(grow trees少见,别用)10. grow flowersUnit 81. 摘(那些)花 pick (the/those) flowers2. 把我的书包留在这 leave my bag here4. 需要你的笔记本 need your notebook5. the Hero Tree6. 广州市市花 the city flower of Guangzhou7. 在春天生长 grow in spring8. 可爱的紫罗兰 lovely violets9. 把它们留在公园 leave them in the park10. take a walk11. 在长凳上睡觉 sleep on the bench12. look(s) like13. be going to14. you’ll=you will15. 不允许;不应该 mustn’t=must not Unit101. get there2. 坐飞机旅游 travel by plane3. by underground4. 骑自行车去 go by bike5. 七点半 (用逆读法) half past seven6. 第二天下午 next afternoon8. 和我的祖母在一起 stay with my grandmother9. 住在我家附近 live near my home10. 差一刻到十点 a quarter to ten11. 出发前往;离开去 leave for12. in Beijing Road Unit11 1. 香江动物园 Xiangjiang stay in Shenzhen 3. the Window of the World4. for a day trip5. 广州美术博物馆 get home7. after that8. stay at home9. 夜间动物园 Night Zoo10. shopping centre11. in Beijing Road Unit131. See you tomorrow.2. polar bear3. 和我的家人去动物园 go to the zoo with my family4. 在动物园门口 at the gate of the zoo5. Don’t forget!6. Don’t be late!7. 不要乱扔杂物 Don’t leave litter.8. 不要喂食物给动物 Don’t feed the animals.9. 不要向猴子扔东西 Don’t throw things at the monkeys.10. 不要在这里拍照 Don’t take photographs here.11. 不要在草地上散步 Don’t walk on the grass.Unit141. 不要把你的香蕉给他们 Don’t give them your Why not?3. 动物园规则 zoo rule4. go too near5. from Africa6. Who knows?7. the Arctic8. the Antarctic9. North America10. South AmericaUnit 161.广州动物园 Guangzhou Zoo2.拐左(右) turn left(right)3.一直往前走 (go) straight ahead / on.在左(右)边 on the left(right)5.顺便问一问 by the way6.坐十路公交车 take a No.10 bus7.警察局 police station8.电视台 TV station9.邮局 post office10.火车站 train station11.不用谢. You’re welcome.12.劳驾;对不起 Excuse me.13.从酒店出去向右走 turn right out of the hotel14. 在第一个路口向左转 take the first leftUnit 171.第一(三)个路口拐左 take the first(third)left2.回来 come back3.我迷路了. I’m lost.4.见一个朋友 meet a friend5.在这里转右 turn right here6.一直往前走 straight on7.那容易. That’s easy.8.在体育馆(健身房) at the gym9.科学实验室 science lab 自己做 给答案不行的 五年级上册英语目标书28页2题怎么做 你吧原题拿出来哦~~我帮你看看 我看一看才知道啊,我没有这个题。 FDSHGSNGISGIEH 你吧原题拿出来哦~~我帮你看看 我看一看才知道啊,我没有这个题。 您可能关注的推广回答者:小学英语深圳双语版五年级(上)(MP3+字幕)Chapter5: Catching A Plane 时间: 10:02:24 来源:新东方在线 编辑:liekkas 第五课 坐飞机 A The people are catching a plane.Where are they? What do they have? 人们要坐飞机。他们在哪?他们有什么? Mr Ho has a boasrding pass. 何先生有个登机证。 Mr Mo is at the X-ray machine. 巫先生在X光机。 He has a suitcase. 他有一份手提箱。 1 an airport 2 a check-in counter 3 an X-ray machine 5 a boarding pass 6 an ID card B The Chows are going on a trip.Act Mr Chow. 周先生一家要去旅行,扮演周先生。 We check in at the Airport Express station. 我们在机场快线站办理登机手续。 Then we take the train to the airport. 然后他们坐火车去机场。 We show our ID cards. 我们出示我们的身份证。 Then we put our bags in the X-ray machine. 然后我们把箱子放进X光机里面。 We show our boarding passes. 我们出示我们的登机证。 Then we get on the plane. 然后我们就上了飞机。 Act Charlie. 扮演 Charlie。 We check in at the Airport Express station before we take the train to the airport 我们坐列车去机场前,先去机场快线办登机手续 We put our bags in the X-ray machine after we show our ID cards. 我们出示身份证后把箱子放进X光机里面。 C The Chow family are on the plane. 周先生一家在飞机上面坐错了位置。 They sit in the wrong seats.Act the people.here are the answer 扮演他们和空中小姐。 1 Excuse me,sir. These are not your seats. 对不起,先生。这不是你们的位子。 These are their seats. 这是他们的位子。 May I see your boarding passes, please? 请问我可不可以看你们的登机证。 Oh,sorry.Where are our seats? 唉呀,不好意思。我们的位子在哪啊? 2 Are those our seats? 那些是不是我们的位子? No,sir.Those are their seats 不,先生。那是他们的位子。 3 These are your seats, sir. 这是你们的位子。 Thank you. 4 This is my seat and that's your seat,dear. 老婆这是我的位子,那是你的位子。 5 Is this Cherry's seat? 这是 Cherry 的位子吗? No,that's hers seat. 不,那是她的位子。 6 Is this Charlie's seat 这是 Cherry 的位子吗? Yes,it's seat D Reading: An adventure at the airport. 机场奇遇记 1 The Chows were at Hong Kong Airport. 周生一家人在香港机场。 They were going to Asustralia on holiday. 他们去澳大利亚度假。 Charlie and Cherry saw two men with an interesting case. Charlie和Cherry见到两个人拿着奇怪的箱子 Excuse me,what's in your case? 不好意思,你们箱子里面是什么? It's a horn. 里面是发角。 2 Please don't get up before the plane stops moving. 在飞机未停之前请勿站起来。 The plane landed at Sydney Airport. 飞机降落在悉尼机场。 The two men got up and opened the locker. 那两个男人站起来打开行李柜。 They were in a hurry to get off. 他们匆匆忙忙走下飞机。 3 Dad,what's that dog doing? 爸爸,那只狗在做什么? It's sniffing for drugs. 它在闻有没有毒品。 At the airport, Charlie and Cherry waited for their suitcases to come off the plane. Charlie 和 Cherry 等着拿箱子。 They saw the police checking all the bags carefully. 她们看到警察仔细地检查每一件行李。 What do you thinks is in the men's case? 你猜那两个男人的箱子有什么? 4 The two men left their case and walked quickly towards the exit. 那两个男人放下他们的箱子迅速地向出口走去 Look!Those two men forgot their case. 看!那两个男人忘了他们的箱子。 Let's take it to them. 让我们拿给他们吧。 5 As the two men were going out of the door, 当那两个男人走出门时 Cherry ran after them with their case. Charlie和Cherry拿他们的箱子在后面追着他们 nExcuse me!Here's your case! 不好意思,这是你们的箱子。 Stop those two men! 截住那两个男人! E Match the two halves of the sentences about the story. 配对以下有关故事的句子的两部分。 here are the answer 以下是答案 1 The Chows were going on holiday to Australia. 周生一家去澳大利亚度假。 2 At the check-in counter Charlie and Cherry saw two men with an interesting Charlie和Cherry在登记台见两个人拿很怪的箱子 3 The men got up before the plane stopped moving. 这两个男人在飞机停下来之前就站起来了。 4 At Sydney Airport the Chows saw a police dog sniffing the bags. 在悉尼机场,周生一家看到警察仔细检查行李 。Cherry picked up the men's case and ran after them. 拿起这两个男人的箱子追上他们。 6 The police stopped the men because they had drugs in their case. 警察截住了这两个男人因在他们的箱子里有毒品 F Charlie is writing about what happened today. Charlie 在写着今天发生的事。 Help him to finish his diary 帮他完成他的日记吧。 1 These are your seats. 这些是你们的位子。 噢,糟了! 3 I don't want my meal. 我不想吃饭了。 4 This is a good film. 这部戏真好看。 Take a nap now,Charlie. 好好玩啊! here are the answer Charlie 歇一会吧。 We got on the plane. 我们上了飞机。 We found our seafts beore we had a drink. 我们找到了位子后喝了饮料。 Dad spilt his drink on Mum. 爸爸把他的饮料倒到妈妈那里。 We wanthed a film after we had a meal. 饭后,我们看了一部电影。 Cherry did not want her meal so I ate it. Cherry 不想吃饭,所以我把它吃完了。 I played video games before I went to sleep 在我睡觉之前我玩了一个电脑游戏。 查看全部解释 [hɔ:n] 想一想再看 n. 动物角,喇叭,触角,角状物,力量源泉 [tʃek] 想一想再看 n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案 ['tʃeri] 想一想再看 n. 樱桃(树), 樱桃色 ['kauntə] 想一想再看 n. 计算器,计算者,柜台[计算机] 计数器 想一想再看 adj. 平的,与飞机有关的n. 飞机,水平 [əd'ventʃə] 想一想再看 n. 冒险,奇遇vt. 冒险,尝试

我要回帖

更多关于 五年级上册英语试卷 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信