八年级上册英语作文英语题快

教材完全学案八年级上英语有几道题不会做请大家帮帮我最好有解释理由具体我给高分啊快来题目在下面!_百度知道
教材完全学案八年级上英语有几道题不会做请大家帮帮我最好有解释理由具体我给高分啊快来题目在下面!
单句改错?1、please
at.2、what
English?3、I
understand
understand
accents.4、you
class.5、my
verymuch.根据意及首字母提示完成单词1、The
words.3、Please
can.4、how
?(?前面代表开头的字母帮忙填完整)这是八年级上册第二单元这些我不会帮帮我最好有解释我给高分啊大家快来啊???
快来啊…………
有些打的太快不好意思??!
提问者采纳
改错: 1 are_is 2 learn_learning 3 sometime_sometimes 4
times_time 5
times _timemost
conversation
提问者评价
其他类似问题
教材完全学案的相关知识
其他2条回答
根据意及首字母提示完成单词2,remember单句改错4
把 times 改成time enjouys
是enjoys?不好意思!!!!能告诉我学习英语的发放吗我英语特备不好啊!急啊
英语需要多投入,它不像数学那样可以难倒你,每天花上一段时间去读,背单词,去看那些不翻译的电影,会对成绩提高有很大帮助,我试过,挺管用
单词改错2,.介词about后面好像加动词ing形式吧……learning?反正这个词拼错了……填单词3大概是quickly你写这个要上这一课的单词表里找……这样问太宽泛了……而且不知道你都学过什么单词和语法啊……放假两个月没摸英语书的人表示压力很大……
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新教材【新目标】八年级学年度质量检测英语试题word版-八年级英语试题-好教师资源网
&好教师资源网 全国中小学免费教育资源综合门户网站 欢迎您的光临! &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& |
新教材【新目标】八年级学年度质量检测英语试题word版
文件类型:
RAR/ZIP/DOC/PPT/SWF
文件大小:
资源来源:网络收集
资源作者:文件内附
资源整理:好教师资源网
更新时间:
授权方式:共享资源
课件等级:
受观注度:
解压密码:
联系方式:暂无联系方式
& &  八年级学年度质量检测
  英语试卷
  时间:90分钟 满分:120分
  一.听力测试(共20小题,计20分)
  Ⅰ听句子,选择适当的答案。听一遍
  1. A. Sure, I'll get it.
  B. Certainly. Here you are.
  C. That's all right.
  2.A. Why not? B. I hate it. C. No, I won't
  3. A. I have to pick apples.
  B. I had to pick apples.
  C. I had a lot of homework.
  4. A. Mrs White. B. By myself. C. I bought it.
  5. A. Not at all. I've no time. B. Not at all. I've no idea. C. Not at all. I'd be happy to.
  1.________ 2.________ 3._______ 4._________ 5._________
  6.________ 7.________ 8._______ 9_________ 10.__________
  Ⅲ.听短文,选择正确的选项。听两遍。
  11.A. Because there are fewer shops.
  B. Because Christmas is coming.
  C. Because New Year's Day is coming.
  12. A. Two B. Three. C. Four.
  13. A. To watch films. B. To drive cars. C. To read books.
  14. A. In the same town. B. In another town. C. In a village.
  15. A. On Christmas morning. B. On Christmas evening. C. On Christmas Eve.
  Ⅳ.听短文,完成下面表格。听两遍。
  For 16
  17 it very much.
  prayed a big box of it for his 18 birthday
  never gave him any
  grandfather
  20 it for him sometimes.
  二.单项选择(共20小题,计20分)
  21.Chairman Mao was born ______ December 26,1893.
  A. on B. in C. at D. of
  22. There ____________a football game next week.
  A. will have B. is going to be C. to be D. has
  23. The old man is going to live__________.
  A. somewhere interesting B. in interesting somewhere
  C. interesting somewhere D. in somewhere interesting
  24. Beijing , the capital of China, is one of ____cities in the world.
  A. the biggest B. bigger C. much bigger D. big
  25. This year our school is ______ than it was last year.
  A. much more beautiful B. much beautiful
  C. the most beautiful D. beautiful
  26.He _____ with his friends the day before yesterday.
  A. hang out B. hung out C. hanged out D. hung off
  27. Would you like ____ to eat?
  A. anything else B. something else
  c. anything other D. something other
  28.It ____ me two hours to get there by bus.
  A. spent B. took C. used D. paid
  29. Arthur ___ all his free time in collecting stamps.
  A. cost B. pays C. spends D. takes
  30.. He walked ___ fast for us___ catch up with.
  A. that B. that C. to D.to
  31. Hawaii is famous___ its beautiful beaches.
  A. for B. in C. of D.with
  32.She _____ the basketball team in 1998.
  A. joins B. takes part in C. took part in D. joined
  33. Because she was ill yesterday,__ she didn't come to school.
  A. so B. but C. and D.
  34. He's going to travel __ the world.
  A. all of B. through C. all over D. from
  35. Why not____ to the city?
  A. go B. going C. to go D. goes
  36. --Would you like to go with me?
  --______, But I must stay at home.
  A. No, I don't. B. Yes, I like . C. Sorry, I 'd like. D. Yes, I'd love to.
  37. Bob won a _____ prize.
  A. 200- dollars B. 200 dollars C. 200-dollar D. 200 dollar
  38. Peter needs _____ the goldfish every day.
  A. feed B. to feed C. feeds D. feeding
  39. I have got _____ to pay for a taxi.
  A. enough moneys B. money enough C. enough money D. moneys enough
  40. When you lose your way, you should ask the policeman____ help.
  A. for B. to C. with D. of
  三.阅读理解(共20小题,计30分)
  In December or early January, almost everyone wants to plan for a wonderful new year! We plan vacations, and we hope that any goal can be achieved. We make New Year's resolutions and set our big goals. If you carry out(执行) your resolution successfully, then you can improve your life and change bad habits.
  What should we do to keep our resolutions? Here are some tips for New Year's resolutions:
  Think about the resolutions you made last year.
  Have you succeeded? If not, why did you fail? Find out the reasons and try this year.
  Don't let the cup spill over(溢出).
  Do not create(创造) too many resolutions at a time .Go with one at a time.
  Let it be for a year not a day.
  The New Year is a time to plan for the whole year .Set goals that you need to do for the whole year, instead of a few days ,once you have made up your mind ,try your best to do it!
  ( ) 41.When do people usually make New Year's resolutions?
  A. Always on January 1st. B. Only in December
  C. At any time of the year. D. At the end of a year.
  ( )42. Why do people make New Year's resolutions?
  A. Because it's exciting. B. Because we have to do it
  C. Because we can achieve our goals successfully.
  D. Because it can help us improve our life and change bad habits.
  ( )43. How can we make sure that we follow our New Year's resolutions?
  A. Always make new resolutions in the New Year.
  B. Make lots of resolutions at the same time.
  C. Try our best to do it.
  D. Plan the resolutions we can realize in a very short time.
  ( )44. What does the underlined phrase "instead of " mean in Chinese?
  A可是 B而不是 C只是 D但是
  ( ) 45. What's the best title for the passage?
  A. New Year's Resolutions B. Try Your Best in the New Year
  C. Remember to Make a Plan in the New Year D. How to Make New Year's Resolutions.
  George Stephenson was born in 1781 in a poor family .He had to start work when he was only eight. When George was fourteen, he became his father's helper. He spent a lot of time learning about engines(发动机). And on holidays he often made one engine to pieces and studied each piece carefully. Soon he became a very good worker though he could not read or write. He began to learn English letters when he was seventeen years old. Every day after he did twelve hours for hard work, he walked a long way to have lessons from a young school teacher. On his eighteenth birthday, he wrote his own name for the first time in his life. George invented(发明) many things in his life. The train was the greatest one among them. Today when we take trains from one place to another, we'll think of this great man---- George Stephenson.
  ( 46.In which year did George Stephenson start to help his father?
  A. In 1781 B. In 1789 C. In 1795 D. In 1798
  ( ) 47He learned about the engine_____
  A. through reading and writing B. by making it to pieces and studying each piece carefully.
  C. have lessons from a young teacher D. by asking a lot of questions
  ( )48.He spent a lot of time learning about engines and soon he became______
  A. a great man B. a good maker C. a good worker D. a good student
  ( )49. George Stephenson invented the _______
  A. the train B.the telephone C. the car D. the computer
  ( )50.From the passage we know George Stephenson was one of the greatest ____in the world.
  A. workers B. writers C . learners D. inventors
  Mr Evans works in Sydney. Last week he had a two-week holiday, but he didn't know where to go. He said to his friend Robert, "I hate the hot weather here, but I can't find a cool place in Australia. Where shall I take my holiday?"
  "That's easy," said Robert, "You can go to Moscow. Snow and ice are covering the ground there now."
  Mr Evans agreed with his friend. He bought a plane ticket and soon got to Moscow. He had a happy time there. But one day he got into trouble. After lunch he went to a park outside the city. He saw a dog following him while he was walking past a house. It was hungry and wished him to give it some food to eat. But he had no piece of bread or cake in his pockets. He tried to send it away, but it began to bark at him. Just at that moment, he saw a stone on the ground. He tried to pick it up but he couldn't.
  "How strange these Russians are!"Mr Evans said to himself, "They do not tie their dogs, but firmly tie the stones!"
  ( ) 51. Mr Evans is _____
  A. American B. Russian C. Australian D. Chinese
  ( ) 52. Mr Evans didn't like _____ in Australia.
  A. hot weather B. cool weather C. rainy weather D. cold weather
  ( ) 53. Mr Evans went to Moscow_____
  A. by train B. by bus C. by air D. on foot
  ( )54. The word "bark" means____ in Chinese.
  A跳 B叫 C追 D咬
  ( )55. Mr Evans couldn't pick up the stone because____
  A. Russians tied the stone to the ground B. it was too heavy
  C. it was no stone at all D. it was too cold
  One day Mrs Wilson went shopping with Tracy and Ben. They went to the supermarket in the new shopping center.
  "Why do you buy things here?" Tracy wanted to know. "Because they are cheaper here than at the corner store near our home," Mrs Wilson said. "Help me check the prices,please."
  The Wilsons were not rich and Mrs Wilson was always careful with her money. She looked carefully at the prices of the things. She bought lots of things in the supermarket. When they got home, the children said, "We don't think you saved money by going to the supermarket."
  "Of course I did," Mrs Wilson said."Everything was cheaper there."
  "We know," the children said. "but we came home by taxi because we had too much to carry. The taxi fare was more than the money that you saved!"
  Mrs Wilson added everything up. Her children were right.
  ( ) 56.The things at the corner stor were ____than those in the supermarket.
  A. cheaper B. nicer C. more expensive D. better
  ( )57. Mrs Wilson____in the end.
  A. spend more money B. paid less money
  C. lost some money D. took lots of money
  ( )58.From the passage we know the children were____
  A. happy B. clever C. tired D. lazy
  ( )59. Mrs Wilson will_____
  A. never call taxi B. go on buying things in the supermarket
  C. buy things near her home D. not go shopping with her children
  ( ) 60.The best title for the passage is ____
  A. Cutting Price B. Corner Store C. Supermarket D. Shopping
  四.阅读短文,用括号内单词的形式填空(共10小题,计10分)。
  Wang Ping was ____61___(born) in 1991 in Shanghai. She swims very well and now is _____62__(study) in our school. She hopes to ___63___(become) a member of the national team and win at the next Olympic Games .She started training when she __64____(be)five. At that time she ____65___(swim)for an hour every day ,but now she trains for several___66____(hour)after school each day. She ____67_(real)enjoys swimming . When talking about her lessons , she _____68__(say) she thinks that studying is very important. It's difficult to train too much and do all her schoolwork at the same time. But it is possible. She seldom(很少) goes out with her friends so that she can have_____69_(more) time to train. In fact, she___70___(have) little free time but she thinks it is worthwhile(值得的)。
  61.________ 62. ________ 63. ________ 64. ________ 65. ________
  66.________ 67 ________ 68 ________ 69_______ 70 _______
  五.首字母填空(共10小题,计10分)。
  Family chores
  This is part three in our series of the stories about family life. We interviewed two students , Bob and Alice, to t___71__ about their weekend chores. They told us about the chores they d__72___ last weekend.
  On Saturday morning, Bob had two big chores to do. He didn't like washing the clothes, but he enjoyed c___73___ the garage. " I listened to the radio and sang my favorite songs w__74___ I worked." He said.
  Alice had to go to the store and buy food for the family on Saturday morning. Her mother usually goes w____75__ her, but this time she went alone. " I like s___76_____ for food. I bought things I like to eat and my p____77_____ paid for it."
  Bob and Alice b___78__ liked helping with their parents' yard sales. " I like to talk to a___79__ the people." Said Bob. Alice said," My parents gave me part of the m___80____. Now I can buy anything I want."
  71.________ 72. ________ 73. ________ 74. ________ 75. ________
  76.________ 77 ________ 78 ________ 79_______ 80 _______
  六、阅读表达。(共5小题,计10分)
  阅读短文,根据要求完成下面各小题。
  A bottle of water may not seem like much to you, but it can save the day for people who live in drought-hit(遭受旱灾) areas in China.
  In the past few months, some places in southwest China experienced a serious drought. In Yunnan, Guangxi, Sichuan, Guizhou and Chongqing, there has been very little rain since last autumn. Crops died, the land cracked, and wells(井) and rivers dried up. More than 20 million people are having difficulty finding safe drinking water.
  After learning about the drought, many people around the country helped by giving water, money and other resources.
  Last week, China asked every member of the Communist Youth League and Young Pioneers to give one bottle of water to the drought-hit area. Students in primary schools and middle schools quickly joined the activity.
  (84)"A bottle of water isn't much, but thousands of bottles will be of great use," said Zhang Zihao, a middle school student at Tongling No 1 Middle School in Anhui.
  In Yuhua Primary School in Xi'an, 900 students bought over 100 bottles of water with their pocket money. They also wrote their wishes on the bottles. "I hope you get more rain there. I hope you are happy," read one bottle.
  The serious drought has also made students realize the importance of saving water. Students from Nanshan Middle School in Huizhou in Guangdong went on the street to tell people to take part in water-saving activities. "I heard that some children in drought-hit areas don't have enough drinking water. They have to drink muddy(泥泞的) water. I feel really sad about that," said one student. "I decided to take a shower twice a week instead of every day to save water." He said.
  A) 根据短文内容简要回答问题。
  81. What can we do to help the people in trouble? ______________
  82. What do some students learn from drought?________________
  83. Why did the student want to take a shower twice a week? _____
  B)将短文中画线的句子译成汉语。84. ______________________
  C) 请给短文拟一个适当的英文标题。85. ___________________
  七、书面表达。(20分)
  根据表中信息,写出一篇短文,来介绍你的朋友Mike。词数60-80。
  出生年月
  1988年9月
  出生地点
  英国伦敦附近的一座小城镇
  中学生
  由于他父母都在中国教英语,两年前随父母来到中国。他们全家人非常喜欢中国和中餐。
  本站合作单位:教育资源吧www.edu888.net 说课稿网站 学科吧 ,以上网站所有资源均免费下载。欢迎使用
下载该资源的还下载了:
☉推荐使用网际快车下载本站软件,使用 WinRAR v3.10 以上版本解压本站软件。
☉如果这个软件总是不能下载的请点击报告错误,谢谢合作!!
☉下载本站资源,如果服务器暂不能下载请过一段时间重试!
☉本站仅仅提供一个观摩学习的环境,将不对任何资源负法律责任。所有资源请在下载后24
&小时内删除,任何涉及商业盈利目的均不得使用,否则产生的一切后果将由您自己承担!
☉本站部分课件为网上搜集,若无意中侵犯到您的版权利益,敬请来信联系我们。  《图解新教材》将引领一场学习的新革命!  全球权威心理学家、物理学家、生物掌家及教育学家联合研究表明。图解的学习方法是最简单、最实用、最科学、最高效的学习方法。《图解新教材》将带领广大学子运用最便捷的方法思考问题,站在更高的层面上分析问题,运用最恰的方式解决问题。  全球超过2.5亿人使用的高效的学习方法,你不想试=试吗?  左脑抽象+右脑形象=激发难以置信的学习潜能  左脑功能:逻辑顺序条例文字数字  右脑功能:图像想像颜色空间整体  概念地图+思维导图=抽象的思维与方法可视化  知识图解:重难点疑误点考查点  方法图解:学习法解题法备考法
  全球权威心理学家、物理学家、生物学家及教育学家联合研究表明,图解的学习方法是最简单、最实用、最科学、最高效的学习方法。《图解新教材》丛书历经三年研发与打造,以图解的方式方法,创造性解决了目前学生陈旧低效的学习方式和繁杂抽象的学习内容问题。《图解新教材》丛书将带领广大学子运用最便捷的方法思考问题,站在更高的层面上分析问题,运用最恰当的方式解决问题。
本书讲解与呈现方式引入风靡欧美数十年的被誉为“打开大脑潜能的万能钥匙”和“21世纪风靡全球的学习方法与思维工具―。概念地图与思维导图”。以图解方式科学地实现了知识的可视化,化深为浅、化繁为简、化抽象为形象、化理论为实例,实现基于脑神经生理特性的左右半脑互动学习模式,将高效的、可视化的学习策略、方法、技巧融入到日常学习中去,帮助你释放出难以置信的学习潜能,让你的学习、记忆、理解、应试更轻松、更快捷。
本书立足于解决“如何学好、如何考好”两个学生最关心的问题,同步新课标教材,落实新课标学习与考试理念。内容讲解上知识与考点融为一体,突出深入浅出的学习特点;全面挖掘历年考题在教材中的典型原型和影子,与考例直线链接,达到快速融会贯通,总结学法与考法清晰明确,助学助考事半功倍;例题与习题突出方法总结,实现授之以渔,举一反三,学生能力与素质分阶段培养落实,全程循序渐进,系统提升。
人类80%以上的信息是通过视觉获得的,常言道“百闻不如一见”“一图胜过千言”就是这个意思。本书采用轻松直观的图文并茂的编排形式,各类图示变繁杂抽象为直观快捷,各种插画变深奥冗烦为浅显愉悦,各种表格变枯燥乏味为清晰明了,充分开拓学生与生俱来的放射性思考能力和多感官学习潜能。
unit 1 ast and resent
unit 2 travelling
unit 3 online travel
unit 4 a charity show
unit 5 international charities
unit 6 a charity walk附录 嘻哈速记教材习题答案
共有0人开贴评论 
0人参与评论 
0人参与打分
用户平均打分
相关图书推荐
同类热销商品
您的浏览历史学年度郯城县八年级上学期期末考试英语试题(新人教版)(经印刷测试,效果很好,请放心使用)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
一级教师978893.1浏览总量总评分
评价文档:
8页免费11页免费9页免费12页免费6页免费 10页免费10页免费6页免费6页免费6页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢4页1下载券9页免费62页免费12页免费6页免费
学年度郯城县八年级上学期期末考试英语试题(新人教版)(经印刷测试,效果很好,请放心使用)|(​新​人​教​版​)​(​经​印​刷​测​试​,​效​果​很​好​,​请​放​心​使​用​)
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢八年级英语题,快呀,急急急_百度知道
八年级英语题,快呀,急急急
1.We______in Wuhan since 1998(live)2.____it rains or snows,he always goes to work on timeA.WeatherB.WhetherC.IfD.Unless3.They______Beijing tomorrow.What about you?A.will leave toB.leave forC.are leavingD.are leaving to
提问者采纳
第一个空have lived,考查现在完成时,我们从过去一直住在这,现在也仍然在住,所以用现在完成时 第二题B,是否的意思,引导一个句子 第三题C地名前面不加to排除A D后面说明天,用现在时态表将来,选C
提问者评价
原来是这样,感谢!
其他类似问题
1 have been leaving since引导的现在完成进行时2. Whetherwhether.... or... 无论3 这题你看看选项是否打错了,正确答案应该是are leaving for出发去某地应该用leave for
来自:求助得到的回答
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1. have been living 自从1998年以来,我们生活在武汉。2.B. whether...or... 无论是下雨还是下雪,他总是按时上班。3.C。进行时表示将来。他们明天离开北京,你呢?
I am coming.我马上来。
1. have lived2.B3. C
have lived
不一定准哦~~~望采纳
八年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级下册英语单词 的文章

更多推荐