求英语高手帮忙百度翻译在线翻译英语下,急急

求外贸英语高手翻译一下,大致意思也可,急啊~If a trustee, receiver or liquidator of the Buyer or of any material part of the Buyer’s assets or properties shall be appointed with the consent or acquiescence of the Buyer, or if any su_百度作业帮
求外贸英语高手翻译一下,大致意思也可,急啊~If a trustee, receiver or liquidator of the Buyer or of any material part of the Buyer’s assets or properties shall be appointed with the consent or acquiescence of the Buyer, or if any su
求外贸英语高手翻译一下,大致意思也可,急啊~If a trustee, receiver or liquidator of the Buyer or of any material part of the Buyer’s assets or properties shall be appointed with the consent or acquiescence of the Buyer, or if any such appointment, not so consented to or acquiesced in, shall remain unvacated or unstayed or such trustee, receiver or liquidator shall not have been dismissed or discharged for an aggregate of thirty (30) days (whether or not consecutive).
如果受托人、接收和清算人的任何材料或买方的一部分资产买方指定或默认的同意买方,或如有任何约会,不太同意或默许了,有效期或unstayed unvacated或受托人、收货人或清盘人未被解雇或排放的总和的三十(30)天(是否连续的).
如果受托人,接管人或清盘人的买方或任何材料的一部分,买方的资产或财产将被任命的同意或默许的买方,或任何这样的任命,不同意或默许,应保持unvacated或未固定的或受托人,或清算人不得已解雇或排放总额的三十(30)天(或不连续)。
如果受托人、接收和清算人的任何材料或买方的一部分资产买方指定或默认的同意买方,或如有任何约会,不太同意或默许了,有效期或未固定的受托人、收货人或清盘人未被解雇或排放的总和的三十(30)天(是否连续的)。
我们的婆的节目做生意北京。然而,我们正在取得的款项,将巨大的利润。我们需要你将你的发票巨大的利润或可我们把我们的系统中北京,经商一样大的利润。一英语翻译我有一篇文章求朋友翻译,但电子文档损坏了,只剩下一部分翻译,请英语高手帮忙补全翻译,急,内容:未成年人犯罪是当前国家面临的较大的社会难题,有人将其与环境污染、吸毒贩毒_百度作业帮
英语翻译我有一篇文章求朋友翻译,但电子文档损坏了,只剩下一部分翻译,请英语高手帮忙补全翻译,急,内容:未成年人犯罪是当前国家面临的较大的社会难题,有人将其与环境污染、吸毒贩毒
英语翻译我有一篇文章求朋友翻译,但电子文档损坏了,只剩下一部分翻译,请英语高手帮忙补全翻译,急,内容:未成年人犯罪是当前国家面临的较大的社会难题,有人将其与环境污染、吸毒贩毒并列称为“三大社会公害”,此问题已经引起了国家有关部委的高度重视,随着《未成年人保护法》和《预防未成年人犯罪法》等法律、法规的颁布实施及社会的共同关注与努力,预防未成年人犯罪工作虽然已取得了一定的成绩和效果,但目前形势还不容乐观,尚需对未成年人犯罪的特点、原因以及采取的预防对策进行认真地综合分析,并从各个方面做深入细致的落实工作,才能收到最佳效果.It is the greater social baffling problem that current country is faced with that the person under age commits a crime ,somebody peddles its and environment pollution and drug abuse to poison,stand side by side to be called as " 3 social pollutions ",this problem have aroused national relevant ministries pay attention highly,along with " the person under age protect law " with regulations and the etc.law " prevent the person criminal law under age" effort and the common solicitude of promulgating enforcement and society ,prevent the person criminal work under age although have gotten certain record and effect,but now situation still do not allow optimistic,need to go on for the characteristꗬ&A‹Љ 勰& က Ѐ ᝚ 未成年人犯罪从犯罪形式、性质、动机、年龄、身份来看,存在着以强凌弱,共同犯罪、合伙作案多;手段残忍,后果严重多;动机单纯,带有盲目性,不计行为后果,冲动性强,突发性犯罪多;逐渐趋向低龄化;文化层次低,辍学者多等特点.ᠳ ᎂ ۧ Ș Ș Ȅ Ȅ Ȅ Ȅ &U geth Means are cruel ,consequence Motivation has blindness merely ,does not sum behavior consequence,excitedness is strong , Tend to low a Cultural level is lowed ,leave off study etc.characteristic.
need to take a integrated analysis on the characteristics,factors,and countermeasures of underage crime,then put the outcome into practice on each aspect,then maybe comes out the best result.第二段前半部分:Considered of the factors of form,kind,motivation,age and identity of underage crime,it has a series of characters as bully,cooperative crime,brutal on instrument,severe on consequence,as well as simplicity and blindness on motivation,no consideration of consequence ,drive by impulse and suddenness of crime.And the tend of lower age and education and dropout of school also characterized the underage crime.急!哪位英语高手请帮一下忙,以下帮忙翻译一下,非常非常感谢!急用!内容摘要移动式压缩机面临着不断急剧变化的市场需求、金融风暴影响、缩短交货期、提高质量、降低成本和改善服务的_百度作业帮
急!哪位英语高手请帮一下忙,以下帮忙翻译一下,非常非常感谢!急用!内容摘要移动式压缩机面临着不断急剧变化的市场需求、金融风暴影响、缩短交货期、提高质量、降低成本和改善服务的
急!哪位英语高手请帮一下忙,以下帮忙翻译一下,非常非常感谢!急用!内容摘要移动式压缩机面临着不断急剧变化的市场需求、金融风暴影响、缩短交货期、提高质量、降低成本和改善服务的压力,提高新产品的开发速度和对市场的快速响应、加强采购成本控制、降低生产成本已成为移动压缩机制造企业面临的严峻问题.但目前,移动式压缩机企业对采购成本的控制还不够完善,存在一些弊病.本文以上海琅高公司为例,在分析该公司采购成本控制存在问题的基础上,提出加强采购成本控制的若干对策.最后,文章从移动压缩机行业出发,提出采购控制成本的策略:主要从企业内部控制和外部控制来谈,具体介绍了采购物品在开发期、成长期、成熟期、衰退期可选择不同的采购方法来降低采购成本.希望能给存在成本问题的压缩机企业带来帮助,这也正是本文初衷.关键词:上海琅高公司 采购成本 控制
Content abstract Mobile compressor face continuously rapid changes of market demand, the financial turmoil, shorten delivery time, improve quality, reduce cost and improve services of the pressure, improve the development of new products to market fast speed and response, strengthened purchase cost control, reduce production cost has become mobile compressor manufacturing enterprise with the severe problems. But now, mobile compressor of purchasing cost control of enterprise is still not perfect, has some shortcomings. Taking Shanghai as an example, high lakefront company in analysis of the company purchasing cost control based on the existing problems and put forward that strengthening the purchasing cost control several countermeasures. Finally, the article from mobile compressor industry, based on purchasing cost control strategies: mainly from the enterprise internal control and external control to talk about, introduced concretely purchasing items 1, growth, mature period, decline can choose different procurement methods to reduce the purchasing cost. Hope can give existence cost problems compressor enterprise to bring help, this paper is also proposed. Keywords: Shanghai purchasing cost control high lakefront我的眼睛比你的眼睛大.用英文怎么翻译?急急急.求高手解答_百度作业帮
我的眼睛比你的眼睛大.用英文怎么翻译?急急急.求高手解答
我的眼睛比你的眼睛大.用英文怎么翻译?急急急.求高手解答
" 我的眼睛比你的眼睛大." 以下两句都是可以的:" My eyes are bigger than yours."" Your eyes are smaller than mine."bigger 要双写.【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为你解答!
My eyes than your eyes
My eyes are bigger than yours.楼上忘双写g啦
my eyes are biger than yours,(求英语高手)帮忙翻译一下吧,外国邮政给回的邮件 急急急 焦急!_百度知道
(求英语高手)帮忙翻译一下吧,外国邮政给回的邮件 急急急 焦急!
I appreciate your concern with regards to your parcel.
Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.After checking the tracking number you have provided I can see that the parcel is addressed to a different address than the one you supplied in your email.I would advise that you now contact the sender to confirm they have provided you with the correct consignment number, as you may have been given another customer tracking number by mistake. My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you on this occasion.If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again at this email address: Our hours of business are: Mon to Fri: 8am to 7pm, Sat: 8.30am to 5.30pm and Sun:
9am to 5pm.Kind regardsKeeley ScotterParcelforce WorldwideCustomer Service Email teamThis Email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the named recipient, you must not use, disclose, reproduce or distribute the contents of this communication.
If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete this email from your system.Parcelforce Worldwide is a trading name for Royal Mail Group plc.Registered in England and Wales, Registered Number: 4138203. Registered office at 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y0HQ
提问者采纳
对带来的不便表示歉意根据你的包裹号码 这个包裹是寄到一个和你邮件里提供地址不同的地址你要联系发件人 确认他们给你的包裹号码是正确的 他们可以误给了你错误的包裹号码如果你需要更多的信息 不要直接回复这封邮件接下来是办公时间其他客气的话我没有翻译 需要再联系我
哪请问我该怎么联系他啊??
对不起我刚才看错了一个单词!!!!他是说如果你需要更多帮助直接回复这封邮件...对不起对不起对不起- -
提问者评价
谢谢哦 嘿嘿 十分感谢 看出来是用心翻译的 咯~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
我很感谢你的关心与问候你的包裹。请接受我的道歉带来的任何不便深表歉意。
在检查后您所提供的货件追踪号码,我可以看到该包裹是写给一个不同的地址,比起你放置在您的电子邮件。
我建议你现在联系发件人确认他们已经向您提供正确的货物数量,就如你所被给予另一个客户追踪号码错了。
我的道歉为你带来的麻烦在这个场合。
如果您需要进一步的帮助,请不要犹豫联系我们又在这个电子邮件地址: