初一英语作文 170和25 顺便帮我翻译25

请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,要地道美语,谢谢_百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,要地道美语,谢谢
谢谢你的建议,我一直觉得北京是个很有人情味和中国味的城市。上次去北京不是冬天,我一直想在冬天再去一次。顺便问一句,什么是“庙会”?
提问者采纳
Thanks for your advice. Always have I thought that Beijing is a humane city full of Chinese characteristics. It wasn't winter when I was there last time.
I do want to go there again when it is winter. By the way, what is &Temple Fair& ?
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Thank you for your suggestion.In my opinion, Beijing is a city where is full of chinese and human interests. Last time, I'd like to get there in winter to restore the pity last time.By the way ,what is &Miao Hui&?不好意思,本人才疏学浅,只能这样了,呜呜
Thanks for your advice, I always think Beijing is a city with the milk of human kindness and Chinese characteristics. I did not go to Beijing in winter last time, I always want to go there again. By the way, what is Temple Fair?
Thx 4 ur advice. To me, Beijing is absolutely a city with its unique flavor, very friendly and traditional. i've been there 4 once, but it was not in winter, so i intended to be there again in winter.by the way, whats &miao hui(temple fair)&??
Thaks for your suggestion. I am always thinging that Beijing is sinitic and full of the milk of human kindness .I want to get there again in winter for last time is not. By the way,What is &MiaoHui&?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译下英语短文?_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译下英语短文?
In the United states, the fall holiday season begins on Thanksgiving Day, the fourth Thursday in November. Originally (最初) a day of thanks for good harvest, it is celebrated with a big dinner, and turkey (火鸡) is the traditional main course. Christmas comes on December 25, about a month after Thanksgiving. At Christmas time, people give each other gifts and send Christmas cards. Children especially look forward to this season. New Year’s Eve, December 31, comes a week after Christmas. On New Year’s Eve, people have gay parties to celebrate the end of the old year and the beginning of the new. This is the end of the holiday season. Easter comes in March or April. This is a religious holiday, and it also celebrates the coming of spring. At Easter, children receive gifts of baskets containing toy rabbits or chickens and eggs. On Easter Sunday, many people go to church. It is also a traditional time for woman to buy new clothes.
提问者采纳
在美国,秋假从感恩节开始,感恩节是11月的第四个星期四。最开始,感恩节是用来感谢大丰收的。人们用盛宴来庆祝,其中,火鸡是一道传统的主菜。圣诞节在12月25日,大约在感恩节后的一个月。在圣诞节时,人们互相赠送礼物或者是圣诞卡片。这是孩子们最渴望的时候。新年前夜,12月31 日,在圣诞节后的一个星期。在新年前夜,人们举办欢乐聚会来辞旧迎新。这事一年中最后的假期。复活节在三四月份,这是一个宗教节日,它也用来庆祝春天的来临。复活节,孩子们用篮子装着的礼物,里面有玩具兔或玩具小鸡,还有复活节彩蛋。在复活节的星期天,很多人都去教堂。这同时也是一个妇女们购买新衣服的传统日子。
其他类似问题
142人觉得有用
英语短文的相关知识
其他1条回答
在美国,秋天节日在感恩天,第四星期四开始在11月。 最初一天感谢好收获,它庆祝与一顿大晚餐,并且火鸡是传统主菜。 圣诞节在月12月25日,在感恩以后的一个来。 在圣诞节时间,人们互相给礼物并且送圣诞卡。 孩子特别是盼望这个季节。 新的Year’s伊芙, 12月31日,来在圣诞节以后的一个星期。 在新的Year’s伊芙,人们有庆祝快乐的党老年的结束和起点新。 这是节日的结尾。 复活节进来3月或4月。 这是一个宗教节,并且它也庆祝来临春天。 在复活节,孩子接受包含玩具兔子的篮子礼物或鸡和鸡蛋。 在复活节,许多人民去教会。 它也是妇女的传统时候买新的衣裳。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁时间紧急,帮我翻译英文_百度知道
时间紧急,帮我翻译英文
自我介绍:尊敬的老师们下午好,对我来讲能够参加这次面试使我感到非常荣幸。我的名字叫小xxxx,今年25岁,出生在山东省潍坊市。我于2007年7月毕业于湖南工业大学新闻与传播学院,本科专业是广告学。正是在这里,我产生了对电影的兴趣。影视制作是我的一门必修课,第一次作业是我和我的搭档们制作了一部名为《另一扇窗》的短剧,完成后得到了老师的肯定,顺便说一句,今天我带来了这部八分钟的小短剧。通过学习与实践,我发现自己影视方面的知识非常有限,有的时候并不能达到自己理想的目标,所以我选择了考研,希望获得深造的机会。俗话说“有志者,事竟成”,在准备研究生考试的日子里,每天我都试着挑战自己的极限,我相信“一分耕耘,一分收获”,现在看来,我的考研生涯并不痛苦,因为我一直在享受着这段难得的时光,我一直都清楚:不管结果怎么样,我又获得了一份宝贵的人生财富。在我的空余时间,我喜欢听音乐,画画,也会跟朋友一起出去“拥抱下大自然”, ,我认为自己是一个刻苦的学生,“没有最好,只有更好”,为了实现自己的目标会尽我所能。就这些(回答完毕)。我的家庭:我的家有三个人组成,爸爸,妈妈和我。我的爸爸和妈妈都是中华人民共和国人民警察,母亲谦虚严谨、细致谨慎的生活态度,父亲严肃正直、兢兢业业的工作作风就深深地感染着我,教育着我,我一直把他们作为我生活和学习的榜样。从我记事的时候开始,他们就一直很忙,我们在一起的唯一机会就是爸爸妈妈每年的10天公休假,但是很多时候由于种种原因我们还是没能如愿。就这些(回答完毕)。我的大学:我的大学是湖南工业大学,其前身为株洲工学院,始建于1979年。它是一所以工科为主,以包装教育为特色的多科性高等学校。我所在的是新闻与传播学院中,本学院中的广告学专业培养具备广告学基本理论与技能,宽广的文化与科学知识的广告学子。就这些(回答完毕)。我的家乡:我的家乡在山东潍坊,潍坊是一座历史文化名城,人才荟萃,英杰辈出,旅游资源丰富。但是提到潍坊,大多数人都会想到漫天飞舞的风筝,所以潍坊还有个别称--“鸢都”。潍坊国际风筝节是一年一度的国际风筝盛会,一般定于每年4月20日至25日在风筝都潍坊举行。国际风筝会的举办,让世界了解了潍坊,也使潍坊更快地走向了世界,我爱我的家乡,希望它伴随着每年放飞的风筝越飞越高。就这些(回答完毕)。
提问者采纳
Self-description: Respected teachers Good afternoon, I am speaking to participate in this interview made me feel very honored. My name Jiaoxiao xxxx, 25-year-old, born in Weifang City in Shandong Province. I July 2007 graduated from Hunan University of Technology School of Journalism and Communication, is the advertising of undergraduate professional. It is here, I had a interest in the film. Television production is a required course for my first operation for me and my partner have produced one called &another window& skits, teachers received after the completion of an affirmation of the way, I brought eight minutes of this small drama. Through study and practice, I find myself Television of knowledge is very limited, and sometimes fail to achieve their desired goals, so I chose the study section that was an opportunity for further education. As the saying goes, &people with lofty ideals, is a way& in the preparation of postgraduate examination day, every day I try to challenge their own limit, I believe that &would only come, the yield& Now it seems that my career study section not suffering because I have been enjoying a rare period of time, I have always been clear: regardless of the outcome how kind, I also received a wealth of valuable life. In my spare time, I like to listen to music, painting, will be out with friends &under the embrace of nature&, I think he is an assiduous students, &the best, only better&, in order to achieve their own Goals will do my best. On these (complete response). My family: My home there are three individuals, and my father, mother and me. My father and mother are of the People's Police, the mother modest rigorous, meticulous cautious attitude to life, and his father seriously integrity, dedicated to the work style of infection me deeply, education me, I have always regarded them As I live and learn example. I remember from the beginning of time, they have been very busy with us is the only opportunity for Mom and Dad each of the 10 vacation God, but often due to various reasons we have failed to do so. On these (complete response). My university: I universities are Hunan University of Technology, formerly the Zhuzhou Institute of Technology, was founded in 1979. Therefore, it is an engineering oriented to education for packaging characteristics of the Multidisciplinary University. I is where the School of Journalism and Communication, the College of advertising professionals in the advertising of training with the basic theory and skills, and a broad cultural and scientific knowledge of advertising students. On these (complete response). My hometown: My hometown in Shandong Weifang, Weifang is a famous historical and cultural city, the galaxy of talent, gives birth to a multitude Yingjie, rich tourism resources. But that Weifang, and most people will think of the violent fly kites, Weifang, some said - &kite all.& Weifang International Kite Flying Festival is the annual International Kite Flying event, in general be set at the annual April 20 to 25 in Weifang Kite are held. International Kite Festival will be held, let the world know the Weifang, but also Weifang faster to the world, I love my hometown, and hope that it along with the annual kite flying over high. These
提问者评价
其实我想要的是自己翻译的,用网站翻译的话,我也会啊。不过谢谢
其他类似问题
翻译英文的相关知识
其他1条回答
分数太少了。。。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁资料类别:&&/
所属版本:&&通用