hand inhold my hand歌词词(美语)

您的位置: &>&&>&
相似词语辨析【74】hand in hand,hand to hand
来源:/write&&日期:&&阅读
次&&作者:24EN_write&&&&&&&&
hand in hand,hand to hand 这一对并不是同义短语。 Hand in hand的意思是“携手”、“手拉着手”、“与…联系”、“共同地”。例: Let's work hand in hand. 让我们携手合作吧。 Theory should go hand in hand with practice. 理论应与实际结合。 You must to hand in hand with us. 你们必须和我们步调一致。 Hand to hand的意思是“短兵相接”。例: On boarding enemy's vessel,the marines fought hand to hand. 登上敌船后,水兵们短兵相接。 From hand to hand的意思是“传递”: The workers passed bricks from hand to hand in the construction site. 工人们在建筑工地上用手传递砖块。 注:hand的短语甚多,常见的有:from hand to mouth(做一天吃一天);hand over fist(快速而大量地);on all hands(四面八方)。
无相关信息
游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。
游客请勾选
24小时点击排行
最新听写列表
本周VOA标准:
本周VOA慢速:
其他每日更新资源:
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。本节目单下的其他节目
订阅本节目的沪友也订阅了
沪江英语论坛:
at hand, by hand, in hand, on hand, to hand 之辨析
发布于: 22:08:49
at hand, by hand, in hand, on hand, to hand
hand 可以同其他词一起构成许多词组,这儿是几个常见的而且又往往容易混淆的介词词组。
at hand 主要有两种用法和意思:1)指空间,意为“在附近,在手边”,起副词的作用,在句中作状语、补语或后置定语;2)指“即将到来的”时间,起形容词的作用,在句中一般用作连系动词be的表语。例如:
There should be some authoritative books at hand for reference.
应有些权威性的书籍在手边供参考。
When he writes, he always keeps dictionary at hand.
他写作的时候,总是把一本词典放在手边。
Examinations were past and the winter holidays were at hand.
考试已经结束了,寒假即将到来。
The Spring Festival is at hand.
春节就要到来。
by hand 主要表示方式,意为“用手(with one's hands)”,它还可引申为“用奶瓶”的意思。例如:
Those clay figurines were all made by hand.
那些泥人都是手捏的。
I am beginning to feel as if my legs were something done by hand.
我开始感到,好像双腿是一种手工制作的物件。
The mother died when the child was born, so it had to be brought up by hand.
这个孩子生下来时,母亲就死了,所以只好用奶瓶把他喂大。
in hand 多用于引申义,表示“(工作、任务等)在进行中”、“(形式等)在控制中”的意思。它还可表示“手头中现有的(钱、物等)”意思。例如:
He reported that a sudden breakout of fighting was in hand on the border.
他报告边境上突然爆发的战斗在进行中。
Can you have the situation well in hand?
你能完全控制住这种形势吗?
We should finish the work we have in hand before we begin something new.
我们在开始新工作之前,必须完成我们正在进行的工作。
He went out for a walk, cane in hand.
他手里拿着手杖出外散步。
on hand 通常有三种意思和用法:1)表示空间,意为“在手边,”一般可用at hand替代:2)表示时间的“即将来临”,含义与at hand有些贴近,但用法尚有不同,at hand 常同连系动词be的一般式连用,而on hand 则需用于将来时态,引申为“在场,出席”的意思。例如:
He has a lot of work on hand.
他手头有许多工作要做。
I always like to keep a certain amount of money on hand.
我总爱在手头保留一定数量的钱。
Soon school will end and summer vacation will be on hand.
学校不久就要放假了,暑假快要来临了。
to hand 表示完成了的时间,常用作表语或补语,意为“已收到,已在手边,已······占有”。例如:
You'll find everything here to hand, so you will not have any trouble.
你会发现一切都已在手边,所以不会有任何不便。
Your letter dated January 1st is just to hand.
你一月一日的来信刚收到。
Homework:
Make sencentences with at hand, by hand, in hand, on hand, to hand .
可以查看更多内容,还可以进行评论。
-----------------------仅楼主可见内容-----------------------
-----------------------仅楼主可见内容-----------------------英语翻译《The Last One for Life》 Eternal Tears Of Sorrow I hear the silent whispers,Darkness still upon me,All those empty words from the buried heart I don't know where fear ends and where hate begins,It's all the same to me,Life is falling apart Hand in hand...side by si_百度作业帮
英语翻译《The Last One for Life》 Eternal Tears Of Sorrow I hear the silent whispers,Darkness still upon me,All those empty words from the buried heart I don't know where fear ends and where hate begins,It's all the same to me,Life is falling apart Hand in hand...side by si
《The Last One for Life》 Eternal Tears Of Sorrow I hear the silent whispers,Darkness still upon me,All those empty words from the buried heart I don't know where fear ends and where hate begins,It's all the same to me,Life is falling apart Hand in hand...side by side I walk with fate in the night The red fluid of life is flowing right along my arms,I feel the sweet blade diving deep inside,This moment I've been waiting for so long a time,when I know the last cut will be for my life I've looked through the eyes of pain and seen the smile of death I've wandered in the shadows of my fears The feathers of a white dove were stained by darkened tears The final tune is soon to be played Hand in hand...side by side I walk with death in the night
I hear the silent whispers,仿佛能听见寂静中的密语 Darkness still upon me,当我身处于这黑暗 All those empty words 苍白的心灵所作的 from the buried heart 那些空洞的呢喃 I don't know where fear ends 我不知恐惧何时终结 and where hate begins,也不知憎恨从何开始 It's all the same to me,但我已不需去关心 Life is falling apart 这于将逝的生命,毫无意义 Hand in hand...side by side 手牵手,肩并肩 I walk with fate in the night 背负着命运,黑暗中前行 The red fluid of life is flowing right along my arms,看着鲜血顺着,双臂泉泉涌出 I feel the sweet blade diving deep inside,感觉到的是那,蜜剑深深刺入 This moment I've been waiting for so long a time,身受凌迟酷刑的我只望 when I know the last cut will be for my life 取我性命的一刀,早早来临 I've looked through the eyes of pain 在饱受折磨的双眼深处 and seen the smile of death 我见过死神肆意地狞笑 I've wandered in the shadows of my fears 在恐惧的阴影中我曾迷失 The feathers of a white dove 当圣洁女神的白袍 were stained by darkened tears 也沾上了污黑的泪水 The final tune is soon to be played 接下来就是那,最后的乐章 Hand in hand...side by side 手牵手,肩并肩 I walk with death in the night 背负着命运,与死神并行 [Chorus]当前位置: &
take in hand是什么意思
中文翻译承担, 处理, 尝试:&&&&vt. ( taken ) 1.(用手)拿,取 ...:&&&&In =【化学】 indium (铟). :&&&&n. 1.手;(猴子等的)脚;(一般四足兽的)前脚。 2 ...
例句与用法1.Those dreadful children need to be taken in hand .那些讨厌的孩子需要加以管教。2.She had taken in hand the girl's accomplishments .她已经着手照管女孩子各种素养的训练。3.He had been taken in hand by a lady who hoped to rise with the magazine .他已经被一位指望跟这家杂志一起飞黄腾达的女士捏在手心里了。4.You won ' t recognize me soon . i ' ve been taken in hand你肯定认不出我了5.The four breakfasted by the thin light , and the house - ridding was taken in hand醒来的四个人在暗淡的灯光下吃了早饭,就动手往车上装东西。 6.The headmaster asked for volunteers to take in hand the training of the junior rugby team校长要求有人自愿担负起对低年级橄榄球队训练的责任。 7.He lucid and anguished observer has been taken in hand , purged , by the severity of theory清醒而痛苦的观察者陷入严苛理论的掌控,进而遭受理论的清算。 8.Verily , the woman hath been l and there lacks little , that i should take in hand to drive satan out of her with stripes .真的,这女人一直象是魔鬼缠身我简直使尽了招数,就差用鞭子把撤旦从她身上赶走啦。 ” 9.[ bbe ] then the heads of families of judah and benjamin , with the priests and the levites , got ready , even all those whose spirits were moved by god to go up and take in hand the building of the lord ' s house in jerusalem于是,犹大和便雅悯的族长,祭司,利未人,就是一切被神激动他心的人,都起来要上耶路撒冷去建造耶和华的殿。 10.Signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt christ and his church and therefor is not by any to be enterprised nor taken in hand unadvisedly , lightly , or wantonly but reverently , discreetly , advisedly soberly , and in the fear of god婚姻制度彰显了基督与教会之间的神圣结合,所以切不可买卖也不可以轻率、鲁莽、嬉闹之心对待,而是要恭敬、慎重、敬畏上帝的威严。 &&更多例句:&&1&&
相邻词汇热门词汇}

我要回帖

更多关于 hand hold 歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信