美国某中学师生一行要来你校开展联系活动的中学英语作文文

求英语作文一篇,作文是、假定你是李华,目前在美国某中学作交换生.春节将至,你和其他中国同学将举办一场CHINA NIGHT的活动,向大家介绍中国传统文化.请你发email邀请校长MAX参加_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语作文一篇,作文是、假定你是李华,目前在美国某中学作交换生.春节将至,你和其他中国同学将举办一场CHINA NIGHT的活动,向大家介绍中国传统文化.请你发email邀请校长MAX参加
求英语作文一篇,作文是、假定你是李华,目前在美国某中学作交换生.春节将至,你和其他中国同学将举办一场CHINA NIGHT的活动,向大家介绍中国传统文化.请你发email邀请校长MAX参加
Dear Mr MAX:I am LI Hua,who is an exchange student from China,I am writting to you to invite you to be a guest in a party CHINA NIGHT.The popuse of the party is that introducing Chinese culture,such as Confucius,spring festival,martial arts,paper-cuts and some places of interest,for instance,The great wall,The Summer Palace and SuZhou Museum and so on and so forth,thus improving the cognition of China for our student while making our friendship deepen.All of us are yearning for your coming.Your SincerelyLi Hua
The old man is very common in our daily life, and they basically are suffering! So, you say, we are in the old man this life for what they do? Today, my grandma saw me so filial piety, heart joy bloom...英语作文.假设你是李华,学生会主席,你们学校和印度一中学建立友好学校,下周他们学校的师生要来你校参观访问,请写一篇欢迎致辞.字数100左右.Dear friends ,thank you ._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文.假设你是李华,学生会主席,你们学校和印度一中学建立友好学校,下周他们学校的师生要来你校参观访问,请写一篇欢迎致辞.字数100左右.Dear friends ,thank you .
英语作文.假设你是李华,学生会主席,你们学校和印度一中学建立友好学校,下周他们学校的师生要来你校参观访问,请写一篇欢迎致辞.字数100左右.Dear friends ,thank you .
Speech words: First of all, welcome come from new Delhi, India mark middle school teachers and classmates, to visit and visit our school,We appreciate very grateful, 往下开始扯皮,说说 中印两国关系如何的好,两国学生交流之类的,China and India is bordered by two powers, the two countries rapid economic development,The people of both countries also wishes to each othe.Student exchanges between the two countries is more frequent and close,我年纪大了,好多单词都不会写,看能否帮助你不(20分)跪求英语作文100字!最近,某中学生英文报开设了“After-class Activities”的栏目,请你根据以下提示,为该栏目写一篇英文稿件,并鼓励同学们积极参加课外活动.(1)你校开展课外活动的情况_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
(20分)跪求英语作文100字!最近,某中学生英文报开设了“After-class Activities”的栏目,请你根据以下提示,为该栏目写一篇英文稿件,并鼓励同学们积极参加课外活动.(1)你校开展课外活动的情况
(20分)跪求英语作文100字!最近,某中学生英文报开设了“After-class Activities”的栏目,请你根据以下提示,为该栏目写一篇英文稿件,并鼓励同学们积极参加课外活动.(1)你校开展课外活动的情况; (2)你参加过的课外活动及给你带来的益处; (3)为同学选择课外活动提出建议; (4)为学校开展课外活动提出建议.注意:(1) 词数100左右; (2) 文中不得提及人名、校名及地名; (3) 稿件的开头已为你写好(不计入总词数) After-class Activities Nowadays,after-class activities are becoming more and more popular in high schools.
Do you class is doing meaningful games every day, for example, basketball, football and so on, I am no exception, I am a football fan, when the class was over, my friend and I jump, in class, I will soon go back to study, in short, I like extracurricular activities, because he is especially health. Can let the students, but students are active and. I like extracurricular activities, thank you纯本人写YM制造给分啊英语作文假如你是高三学生李华在某国际学校学习,你的美国朋友John即将到你所在的学校学习,应他的_百度知道
英语作文假如你是高三学生李华在某国际学校学习,你的美国朋友John即将到你所在的学校学习,应他的
求请你介绍体育馆的基本情况
Yesterday was Saturday and some of my classmates in primary school had a reunion at our primary teacher’s home. After that. It was really a good day. Our teacher is a brilliant cook who can make delicious foods. Happily. In the afternoon, we just talked and shared our lives in middle school, we made a big dinner together. Our teacher taught us for four years and she treated as her own children, we watched TV for a while and then we went home. After dinner. Our teacher told us some interesting stories of her new students. We loved her very much. We all ate much, most of us have a rich and happy lifeI’m a middle school student in Grade 8
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求几篇英语作文1、假设你是晨光中学学生会主席李华。你校将于6月26日接待来自于美国某中学的学生访问团。你受学校委托,负责安排在津的一日活动。请根据以下提示,用英语给该团的领_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求几篇英语作文1、假设你是晨光中学学生会主席李华。你校将于6月26日接待来自于美国某中学的学生访问团。你受学校委托,负责安排在津的一日活动。请根据以下提示,用英语给该团的领
求几篇英语作文1、假设你是晨光中学学生会主席李华。你校将于6月26日接待来自于美国某中学的学生访问团。你受学校委托,负责安排在津的一日活动。请根据以下提示,用英语给该团的领队Smith 先生写一封电子邮件,介绍活动计划并简要说明理由,最后征求对方意见。(2011天津卷)上午与我校学生座谈(话题如校园生活、文化差异等);中午与我校学生共同进餐(午餐包括饺子、面条等);下午与我校学生游览海河。注意:1. 次数不少于100;2. 可是当加入细节,以使内容充实、行文连贯;3. 信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总次数。参考词汇:海河 the Haihe River Dear Mr SmithI am Li Hua, chairman of the Student Union, from Chenguang High School. __
Li Hua2、假设你是星光中学的李华,将参加主题为“let’s ride bicycles”的英语演讲比赛。写一份演讲稿,主要内容包括:1.目前汽车带来的空气污染和交通堵塞等问题。2.骑自行车的益处,如能环保有利健康等。3、假定你是中学生李华在一位名叫TigerMom的学生家长的博客上,你看到如下内容I’m the mother of a fourteen-year-old. I have a rule for my daughter: be among the top 5 students or get punished in one way or another. She has been doing very well in school, but some friends of mine keep telling me that I put too much pressure on her. Am I wrong?写作要点:1.表明自己的看法;2.陈述自己的理由(可举例说明);3.提出至少两条建议4、根据下面提示,写一篇短文。
In your spoken English class, your teacher shows you the following picture. You are asked to describe the picture and explain how you understand it.5、某校英文报开辟了一个专栏:Experience。本期话题是如何解决学习中遇到的困难。请你以“My Approach to Difficulties in Learning”为题,用英语写一篇短文, 谈谈自己的一些做法。要求:1. 词数100左右;2. 短文中不能出现本人的相关信息。6、假如你是高中生李越,有感于校园中存在的随意涂写(to scribble)和乱丢垃圾(to litter)的行为,请用英语给校长写一封100_120个词的信。信中应包括以下内容:1.说明写信目的;2.对这些行为进行批评;3.提出建议。
多谢了,财富值我当然不会小气的!先给50完成后,凭质量再给50-70不等。多谢各位网游(顺便提一句,最好再近几天内完成,谢々!!)
ride bicycles
Hellow,everyone.taday, I well tell you someting abou our life ,and enviroument.
As we all know,In the world we always can see cars ,cars make us life more Convenient,But cars also make the air around us Dirty,that is a bad tings fo us .Sometimes a large number of cars to road congestion.So we mentioned about
Using bicycle instead of car.
bicycle.Riding a bike can exercise the body to make us more strong than befor .Also ,riding a bike can protect environment.If you want to make the air around us more clean andkeep health.youshould Protect environment now!作文有错的话还望见谅呵~!r .}

我要回帖

更多关于 中学生英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信