Add to your composer.json
"config": {
"vendor-dir": "protected/extensions/vendor"
"repositories": [
"require": {
"asgaroth/xupload": "v0.5.0"
Download the files and extract them to you project desired folder
Configuration
Add an application alias in you application configuration that points to the extracted folder
'import'=&array(
'application.models.*',
'ponents.*',
'aliases' =& array(
'xupload' =& 'ext.vendor.asgaroth.xupload'
'xupload' =& 'ext.xupload'
Create a model, declare an attribute to store the uploaded file data,
and declare the attribute to be validated by the 'file' validator. Or use XUploadForm
Create a controller to handle form based file uploads. Or use XUploadAction
Add the Widget to you view
$this-&widget('xupload.XUpload', array(
'url' =& Yii::app()-&createUrl("site/upload"),
'model' =& $model,
'attribute' =& 'file',
'multiple' =& true,
Using XUploadAction and XUploadForm:
XUploadAcion adds basic upload functionality to any controller.
XUploadForm its a simple form model to store uploaded file data
Override CController::actions() and register an action of class XUploadAction we (will use 'upload' for the examples), and configure its properties:
class SiteController extends CController
public function actions()
return array(
'upload'=&array(
'class'=&'xupload.actions.XUploadAction',
'path' =&Yii::app() -& getBasePath() . "/../uploads",
'publicPath' =& Yii::app() -& getBaseUrl() . "/uploads",
Create an initial action that will render the form using the XUploadModel:
public function actionIndex() {
Yii::import("xupload.models.XUploadForm");
$model = new XUploadForm;
$this -& render('index', array('model' =& $model, ));
Additional Documentation
Here is a wiki describing
using this widget.
And a wiki explaining how to send
with your file
Note: See the attached project for more examples
: for any questions or community support
: to fork and contribute
v0.5.0 Sat Nov 10 19:17:16 COT 2012
Added $formClass to XUploadAction, to allow overwriting the default form class
Improved location of thumbnail url handling
Improved security
Setup public variables to make using other form models / Active Record models easier.
JavaScript-part of extension now properly depends on XUpload::$multiple parameter
Added I18N support, added russian translation
Fixed incorrect behavior when XUploadAction::$subfolderVar was false
No script files are now loading /blueimp, all of them are locally available now
Added XUpload::$showForm param - this allows easily avoid rendering
tag in widget view
v0.4.0 Mon Jul
2 16:25:53 COT 2012
Added image preview assets
Added image processing assets
Added the ability to specify upload, download, and form views
v0.3a Sun Mon Apr
2 21:43:38 COT 2012
Fixed missing dependencies
v0.3 Sun Apr
1 18:35:23 COT 2012
Updated to the new jquery plugin version
v0.2 Sun May
8 19:28:43 COT 2011
Added Multiple file uploading functionality
Integrated
with a few changes (thanks to )
Moved XUploadForm to the extension folder
v0.1 Mon Mar 21 14:51:13 COT 2011
First release
Colaborators
Released under the .
Update jquery file Upload with last version
please update this extension with last version of jquery plugin.
Hi, is there a version for yii2 ?
This is great extension, thank you!!!
nothing happens - SOLVED
@kinetic_one I had the same issue and struggled a couple of hours but finally got it. You should set in the Widget configuration array:
'htmlOptions' =& array('id'=&'bookForm'),
where ID is the SAME as the FORM ID in which is this file input. The component is really nice but the documentation is poor. May be a good example will be nice :).
and 10x for the extension ...
nothing happens
I followed the steps above, and ti appears in my _form view, but after I select a file and close my system's window, nothing happens! No errors either.
Can you please help, maybe provide an example with everything in it, including model etc. So I can just run it and lear from that?
@a.abdelaziz.eg
Try the , there may be more people there that can help you.
The attribute option
It's a very good extension and I make use of it.
But I can't change the attribute option, where it accept only the value 'file',
therefore I can't use more than one instance of this widget.
can any one help me with this?
Hi, thanks for working on ir, you if you want to contribute please go to the , fork the project, add your modifications and create a Pull request, include a descriptoin of the issue and how you solved it. that's the easiest way.
More Widget, One Form
Hello Asgaroth, I think to have a solution to use more widgets in the same form...
but I hope to talk to you before creating confusion.
Sorry for my bad english! :S
Re:2 xupload widgets in the same form???
I had the same issue.
I never found a solution.
It worked if I used browse, but with drag-n-drop, it put the file into both uploads.
2 xupload widgets in the same form???
I am trying to have 2 xupload widgets within the same form. When selecting the choose file button on either the first or second instance, the image always gets uplaoded to the second instance. I have separate models for each instance. Is there some way to have 2 on the same form?
How to view uploaded file
how we can show file was uploaded??
@kernel32ddl Download the missing files from
and load them from own assets folder (don't rely on external resources on production enviroment).
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://blueimp.github.io/JavaScript-Load-Image/load-image.min.js"
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://blueimp.github.io/JavaScript-Templates/tmpl.min.js"
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://blueimp.github.io/JavaScript-Canvas-to-Blob/canvas-to-blob.min.js"
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://blueimp.github.io/JavaScript-Load-Image/load-image.min.js"
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://blueimp.github.io/JavaScript-Canvas-to-Blob/canvas-to-blob.min.js"
Extension not work more! Where these files? How to solve these, I use this exetention on production!
[Update. Solved]
To solve problem
download load-image.min.js, canvas-to-blob.min.js, tmpl.min.js from /blueimp, put them into protected/extensions/xupload/assets/js/
and modify protected/extensions/xupload/XUpload.php:
Yii::app() -& clientScript -& registerScriptFile($baseUrl . '/js/tmpl.min.js', CClientScript::POS_END);
Yii::app() -& clientScript -& registerScriptFile($baseUrl . '/js/jquery.fileupload.js', CClientScript::POS_END);
if($this-&previewImages || $this-&imageProcessing){
Yii::app() -& clientScript -& registerScriptFile($baseUrl . '/js/load-image.min.js', CClientScript::POS_END);
Yii::app() -& clientScript -& registerScriptFile($baseUrl . '/js/canvas-to-blob.min.js', CClientScript::POS_END);
Don't forgot clear assets folder.
How i can reload images saved in session
When I uploaded the images and made a browser update, I want to restore already downloaded and stored in the temporary directory on the image. How can I do this?
Other types of demo
I see other types of demo uploader: basic, basic plus, basic plus ui and angular js. How can i suppose, this extension is wrap for basic plus, and what about other types? Basic type is very usefull in my opinion
Great work!
Love this extension. Thanks!!!
RE: not working in IE9
Pretty sure uploads are working fine on our system for IE 9 (haven't tested IE 10 yet)
RE: not working in IE9
It works for me in IE10.
Does it work for anyone with IE9?
Does this extension work with IE ?
does the latest version work with IE 9+ ?
Related Extensions
Yii Supporters
Copyright & 2015 by .
All Rights Reserved.Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.
i've a tiny problem.
I'd like to show icons from categories i get from my rest api.
To do, i use rest angular which gives me icons as designed.
My problem, is a firebug alert:
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://localhost:8888/app/%7B%7Bc.icon%7D%7D"
This is because my template is laded before api response.
&ul class="col-md-9 inner"&
&li ng-repeat="c in categories"&&img src="{{c.icon}}" alt="{{c.name}}" ng-cloak&&/li&
This is the piece of corresponding code in my controller
Category.getList().then(function(categories) {
$scope.categories =
As you can see, i've try to work with ng-cloak, i've also tried to play with ng-show="categories" but nothing more.
How can i avoid this behavior and load ng-repeat only when categories variable is populated ?
12.3k21943
instead of
&img src="{{c.icon}}" alt="{{c.name}}" ng-cloak&
you should use ng-src:
&img ng-src="{{c.icon}}" alt="{{c.name}}"&
Using Angular markup like {{hash}} in a src attribute doesn't work right: The browser will fetch from the URL with the literal text {{hash}} until Angular replaces the expression inside {{hash}}. The ngSrc directive solves this problem.
12.3k21943
Your Answer
Post as a guest
required, but not shown
Post as a guest
required, but not shown
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled你们发现没,ScriptManager开了EnableCdn后,有2个文件总是404
[问题点数:30分,结帖人gzpepco]
你们发现没,ScriptManager开了EnableCdn后,有2个文件总是404
[问题点数:30分,结帖人gzpepco]
不显示删除回复
显示所有回复
显示星级回复
显示得分回复
只显示楼主
相关帖子推荐:
匿名用户不能发表回复!|
每天回帖即可获得10分可用分!小技巧:
你还可以输入10000个字符
(Ctrl+Enter)
请遵守CSDN,不得违反国家法律法规。
转载文章请注明出自“CSDN(www.csdn.net)”。如是商业用途请联系原作者。WordPress › Support & Failed to load resources error after update to 3.5 (admin back end)
Ready to get started?
[resolved] [closed]
Failed to load resources error after update to 3.5 (admin back end) (11 posts)
Posted 2 years ago
I just updated to latest 3.5 edition. Front end works as it should, but I soon noticed that something is wrong with my back end.
Menus drop-downs were not working, plugin's dashboards were not working ... so I checked with fire bug. And I get this error:
&NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://aboveaverage.me/wp-admin/load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery,utils,json2&ver=3.5&
load-s...ver=3.5
ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
[Prekini ob tej napaki]
jQuery(function($) {
index.php (vrstica 142)
[Prekini ob tej napaki]
jQuery(function($) {
index.php (vrstica 48)
[Prekini ob tej napaki]
jQuery(function($) {
index.php (vrstica 142)
&NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://aboveaverage.me/wp-admin/load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=admin-bar,hoverIntent,common,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,quicktags,jquery-query,admin-comments,jquery-ui-core,jquery-&load[]=ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,postbox,dashboard,customize-base,customize-loader,thickbox,plugin-install,underscor&load[]=e,shortcode,media-upload,jquery-ui-position,wp-pointer,backbone,media-models,plupload,plupload-html5,plupload-flash,plupload-sil&load[]=verlight,plupload-html4,wp-plupload,media-views,media-editor,word-count,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-button&load[]=,jquery-ui-dialog,wpdialogs,wplink,wpdialogs-popup&ver=3.5&
load-s...ver=3.5
[Prekini ob tej napaki]
jQuery( document ).ready( function($)
index.php (vrstica 621)
&NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://aboveaverage.me/wp-admin/load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=admin-bar,hoverIntent,common,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,quicktags,jquery-query,admin-comments,jquery-ui-core,jquery-&load[]=ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,postbox,dashboard,customize-base,customize-loader,thickbox,plugin-install,underscor&load[]=e,shortcode,media-upload,jquery-ui-position,wp-pointer,backbone,media-models,plupload,plupload-html5,plupload-flash,plupload-sil&load[]=verlight,plupload-html4,wp-plupload,media-views,media-editor,word-count,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-button&load[]=,jquery-ui-dialog,wpdialogs,wplink,wpdialogs-popup&ver=3.5&
In Chrome I get in console this error:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://www.anteros.eu/wp-admin/load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=admin-bar,hoverIntent,common,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,wp-pointer,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable&ver=3.5
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://www.anteros.eu/wp-admin/load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery,utils,quicktags&ver=3.5
Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined jcycle.js:1033
Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined jqueryFileTree.js:33
Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined jquery.appendo.js:9
Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined custom-admin.js:1
Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined jquery.miniColors.min.js:1
Uncaught ReferenceError: edButtons is not defined mc-quicktags.js:1
Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined colorpicker.js:484
Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined /wp-admin/network/about.php?updated (1):54
So, I'm guessing there is something wrong with paths written in load-scripts.php. And since jquery doesn't load, all dependent scripts fail.
I have multisite with multiple sub-domains. And it's the same for network dashboard, and all sub-domains dashboards. So I assume problem can't be because of theme (different sites use different themes). But it could be somehow connected to WordPress MU Domain Mapping plug in or structure of sub-domain network.
I have no idea where to begin. So, please, if any body have any idea or solution, share it :).
Thank you!
Posted 2 years ago
Posted 2 years ago
I did, and I followed instructions under KNOWN ISSUES ... jquery. My problem is, that error says jquery is not breaking. It's missing. So, I hope that someone will have any idea what is going on here. Maybe problem with support for
multisite network paths or something.
Posted 2 years ago
Try re-uploading all files & folders
- except the wp-content folder - from a fresh download of WordPress. Make sure that you delete the old copies of files & folder before uploading the new ones.
Posted 2 years ago
I wanted to write you is there really no other way, since I don't want to mess with wp-config or any of those files I already configured. But now I see there is NO wp-config in 3.5. What? I'm really frustrated here and I don't get it any more. What is this new file wp-config-sample.php?
If I upload fresh download, will I not loose some already made settings which would be preserved with auto-update?
Posted 2 years ago
OK, I did what esmi said. I deleted all files and folders related to wordpress (that were also found in fresh 3.5 package! I left files like
wp-config, etc. intact) except folder wp-content. And then upload fresh package, again without wp-content. And now it seams like it's working. If any more problems show up, I will report.
But, I would still like to know what is up with this new file wp-config-sample.php?
Esmi, THANK YOU!
Posted 2 years ago
wp-config-sample.php has always been part of the WordPress download package. It's used as a template for those who want to create their wp-config.php file manually.
Glad to hear that you're back up & running again. :-)
Posted 2 years ago
Got to theme folder then &js folder then &admin folder and upload latest jQuery file. Lasted file available to download from
Then go to theme folder again &includes and open theme-config.php and replace the name of of jQuery file with the name of latest file you just uploaded in first step.
Note this update will work if your current theme is less then jQuery 1.8.3 framework.
Posted 2 years ago
And add this line of code in wp-config file
define('CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS', false);
just above this line
/** Sets up WordPress vars and included files. */
require_once(ABSPATH . 'wp-settings.php');
Posted 1 year ago
I have a problem with this...
I recently updated the site to latest WordPress and all plugins.
Now the website cant be accessed by the company owners.. two different macs running safari?
I can access it in every browser and iphone/ipad etc but they cant.. just says safari cant load the page...she emptied the cache, and it loaded some backround images of the menu bar... then failed to open?
Any help would be great?
Posted 1 year ago
@boca.des: As per the , please .Posting in an existing topic prevents us from being able to track issues by topic. Added to which, your problem - despite any similarity in symptoms - is likely to be completely different.
Topic Closed
This topic has been closed to new replies.
About this Topic
Started 2 years ago by seito
This topic is resolved
Code is Poetry}

我要回帖

更多关于 谷歌 404 not found 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信