遇见了一位在上学时给我很大帮助的朋友4
他兄弟当中当医生的那个曾出国留学5
每一个对这部小说有兴趣的人,1
昨天妈妈给我买的那件T恤太小2
我们要参观几百年前建成的最古老的博物馆3
我在回家的路上,都看过哈利波特这部电影谢谢了 要手翻
好的话会加分谢谢^^,
提问者采纳
1,,the t-shirt that my mother bought me yesterday is too small, 4 他兄弟当中当医生的那个曾出国留学 one of his brothers who is a doctor studied abroad,遇见了一位在上学时给我很大帮助的朋友 i met a friend who helped me a lot in my studies when i was on my way home, 3 我在回家的路上, 2 我们要参观几百年前建成的最古老的博物馆 we will visit the oldest musume which was built hundreds of years agao,都看过哈利波特这部电影 eveyone who is interested in novels has watched Harry Potter, 5 每一个对这部小说有兴趣的人,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
4 他兄弟当中当医生的那个曾出国留学One of his brothers who is a doctor used to study abroad,,5 每一个对这部小说有兴趣的人,2 我们要参观几百年前建成的最古老的博物馆We&#39,3 我在回家的路上,re going to visit the oldest museum built several centuries ago, I ran into a friend who gave me lots of help at school,都看过哈利波特这部电影 Everyone interested in Harry Potter books has seenthe movie,1 昨天妈妈给我买的那件T恤太小The T-shirt that my mom bought me yesterday is too small,遇见了一位在上学时给我很大帮助的朋友On my way home,
1. The T-shirt which my mother bought me was too small.2. We are going to visit the oldest museum which was built hundreds of years ago.3. On my way home, I came across a friend who had given me much help in university.4. His brother who is a doctor used to study abroad.5. Everyone who is interested in this novel has watched this movie.
1 昨天妈妈给我买的那件T恤太小 The T-shirt which my mother bought me was too small.2 我们要参观几百年前建成的最古老的博物馆 We are going to visit the oldest museum which was built hundreds of years ago. 3 我在回家的路上,遇见了一位在上学时给我很大帮助的朋友
On my way home, I came across a friend who had given me much help in university. 4 他兄弟当中当医生的那个曾出国留学 One of his brothers who is a doctor used to study abroad.5 每一个对这部小说有兴趣的人,都看过哈利波特这部电影 Those that is interested in this novel has watched this movie. 我是从事英语的,不明再问啦。
1.The T-shirt that my mother bought me yesterday is too small.2.We will visit the most oldest museum that was built several million years ago.3.On my way home, i met a friend who ever helped me a lot when in school time.4.Among the brothers, the one who act as a doctor ever been abroad for study.5.Every people who have interests in this novel have saw the movie&&Harry Pott&&
1 昨天妈妈给我买的那件T恤太小
Yesterday,the T-shirt which my mother bought is much too small.2 我们要参观几百年前建成的最古老的博物馆
We are going to visit the library which is built on some hundred-year time and is the oldest .3 我在回家的路上,遇见了一位在上学时给我很大帮助的朋友
On my way home,I came across the friend who help me a lot when at school.4 他兄弟当中当医生的那个曾出国留学
His brother who was a doctor have been go aboard for study .5 每一个对这部小说有兴趣的人,都看过这部电影
Everybody who is interested in novel reads harrypotter.
定语从句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁推荐到广播
128629 人聚集在这个小组
(乔布简历)
手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
这样的定语从句怎么翻译。在线等。
再也不会为你流泪的我,再也不会为你伤心的我,再也不会为你微笑的我,再也不会为你烦恼的我,再也不会为你变得不像自己的我
09-01-23 & 发布
the man who will never cry for you is me
请登录后再发表评论!
the man who will never cry for you is me
请登录后再发表评论!
There will be no tears for you, I
Will never be sad for you, I
No longer a smile for you, I
There will be no trouble for you, I
For you will never become like my own
请登录后再发表评论!
There will be no tears for you, IWill never be sad for you, INo longer a smile for you, IThere will be no trouble for you, IFor you will never become like my ow
请登录后再发表评论!
The man who won't cry for you any longer is me!The man who won't be sad for you any longer is me!The man who won't smile for you any longer is me!The man who won't worry about for you any longer is me !The man who won't chance myself any longer is me !
请登录后再发表评论!
Again not I who will burst into tears for you, again not for your sad me, again not I who will smile for you, for your worry I, will not become again for you do not look like own me
请登录后再发表评论!在许多城市传播的疾病现在得到了控制。 英语翻译,用定语从句_百度知道
在许多城市传播的疾病现在得到了控制。 英语翻译,用定语从句
提问者采纳
The disease, which was spreading in many cities, has now been contained.百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答如满意,请点击“选为满意答案”按钮,谢谢~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
The disease which spread a lot of cities has been controlled.
定语从句的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 定语从句专项练习 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信