英语作文〈网上学习步行的好处英语作文〉

小组学习的好处的英语作文_百度知道
小组学习的好处的英语作文
AS everyone knows,First,Cooperative learning group improve the learning interest of the students .Viewed formally, the group learning a few people surrounded by together round table, have broken the traditional form of seat structure, students above the distance between the equality, beneficial to stimulate the students' desire, strengthening students' active participation of the consciousness. From the learning process look, in group learning, students according to the study, through specific target of the discussion, the operation, the exchange, to make every achieve learning goals for all students, to experience the fun of learning successfully, further call up the students to participate in the study of desire. Students participate in teaching greatly increases the chance, to raise students' comprehensive ability, make every student has a chance to show themselves. Second, cooperative learning group training students' active explore knowledge ability In the group learning process, the teacher is not the existing knowledge to students, but to provide adequate time and space,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
AS everyone knows,First,Cooperative learning group improve the learning interest of the students .Viewed formally, the group learning a few people surrounded by together round table, have broken the traditional form of seat structure, students above the distance between the equality, beneficial to stimulate the students' desire, strengthening students' active participation of the consciousness. From the learning process look, in group learning, students according to the study, through specific target of the discussion, the operation, the exchange, to make every achieve learning goals for all students, to experience the fun of learning successfully, further call up the students to participate in the study of desire. Students participate in teaching greatly increases the chance, to raise students' comprehensive ability, make every student has a chance to show themselves. Second, cooperative learning group training students' active explore knowledge ability In the group learning process, the teacher is not the existing knowledge to students, but to provide adequate time and space,
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
语言的本质是工具,但人类在进步,时代在发展,社会在前进,英语已从一种工具变为一种思想,一种知识库。没有掌握外语犹如缺乏一种思想,缺少了一个重要的知识源泉一样。多学一种外国语,等于在本来没有窗的墙上开了一排窗,你可以领略到前所未有的另外一面风光The essence of language is a tool, but mankind in the progress of the times in development, social advancement, English has become a kind of a tool of thought, a Knowledge Base. Do not have a foreign language as if the lack of a thought, the lack of a crucial source of the same knowledge. Learn a foreign language, equivalent to that do not have a window in the wall of a row of open windows, you can appreciate the other side to an unprecedented scenery
简女郎 &10-28 10:24
语言的本质是工具,但人类在进步,时代在发展,社会在前进,英语已从一种工具变为一种思想,一种知识库。没有掌握外语犹如缺乏一种思想,缺少了一个重要的知识源泉一样。多学一种外国语,等于在本来没有窗的墙上开了一排窗,你可以领略到前所未有的另外一面风光The essence of language is a tool, but mankind in the progress of the times in development, social advancement, English has become a kind of a tool of thought, a Knowledge Base. Do not have a foreign language as if the lack of a thought, the lack of a crucial source of the same knowledge. Learn a foreign language, equivalent to that do not have a window in the wall of a row of open windows, you can appreciate the other side to an unprecedented scenery
简女郎 &10-28 10:24
Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&
Powered by英语作文:学英语的好处
英语作文:学英语的好处
不要太深的,初二的
The Advantage of Learning English
With the development of society, English plays a more and more important role in the modern world. So it is very important to learn English. For one thing, we can go abroad to study if we are good at English. For another, with the good use of English, we can get a better job than those who don’t know English. What’s more, if we have a good sense of English, we can enjoy our lives much more comfortable. For exam, we can enjoy the foreign movies, music and so on. Also, with the use of English, we can communicate with the foreigners so that we can learn many different cultures and customs from them. The most important, with the development of the world fashion, English is more and more useful in our lives, so we should make full use of our time to study English so that we can make contributions for our country.
不知道楼主需不需要我的翻译,如果需要的话请进行追问,我会及时给予您解答。祝您生活愉快,学习进步!
等待您来回答
外语领域专家解释英语的重要性和学习英语的好处的英文作文_百度知道
解释英语的重要性和学习英语的好处的英文作文
请帮帮我写一篇关于英语的重要性和学习英语的好处的英文作文,作文题目提示是写一篇英文短文,解释英语的重要性和学习英语的好处。,
提问者采纳
作为第一语言, Britain,信息和其他活动中都是必不可少的。它是联合国仅用的几种工作语言之一。
人们说英语已经成为国际商贸和交通运输语言。大部分飞行于各国间的飞行员使用英语来与飞机场联络。在大洋上航行的轮船都用英语发出求救信号。据说世界上百分之六十的无线电广播和百分之七十的邮递业务用的是英语。在国际体育比赛中和国际科学家大会上, As a second language,英语的重要性
毫无疑问,作为母语, People use a language in one of three ways, A scientist who speaks and writes English is in closer touch with the scientists in other countries than one who doesn&#39, All ships sailing on the oceans call for help by radio in it,作为母语,英语使用得最多也最为广泛。
事实上,英语是世界上使用最广泛的语言之一。人们使用语言无非有二种情况, as a native language, information and other activities in many countries,s most widely used languages,working&quot,t, as a second language, Canada, Most pilots in planes travelling from one country to another use it to talk with airports,加拿大还有一些加勒比海国家及南非等。作为第一语言, The most advanced resuits in space,与其他国家的同行们联系要密切得多。, and international of scientists English is the language most commonly used and the most widely used, It has been said that 60 percent of the world&#39, nuclear and computer research are published in it, education,s mail uses English, languages of the United Nations, some caribbean countries and South Africa,s radio broad casts and 70 percent of the world&#39,
It is said that English has become the language of international trade and transport,英国,澳大利业, or as a foreign languge,英语在很多国家的官方事务, Australia, English is spoken as a native language by over three handred million people in the United States, English is often necessary for official business,嵊糜⒂锝惶负托醋鞯目蒲Ъ冶炔换崾褂糜⒂锏目蒲Ъ,再就是作为一门外语。英语,教育, it is one of the few &quot,
English has in fact become the language of international cooperation is science and technology, New Zealand,核能及计算机方面最先进的研究成果都用英语来发表,有3亿多人在使用。他们分别在美国,英语已成为国际科学技术合作的通用语。太空,新西兰, At international sports meets,There is no doubt that English is one of the world&#39,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求有关大学的意义与作用的英语作文, 在线等!!!_百度知道
急求有关大学的意义与作用的英语作文, 在线等!!!
提问者采纳
THE MEANING OF A UNIVERSITY I am honoured by your invitation to address you at the opening of another session, and I trust that my choice of subject does not alarm you. I offered to speak to you on the Meaning of a University, but it is no part of my purpose to spend time on the definition of familiar terms, or to attempt to extract surprising lessons from the etymology of a word that is in daily use. My interest in the subject is of another kind. By the accidents of life I have had to do with many Uni- vers in London, where they examine without m in India, where the University of London found a congenial soil for multiplying
at Oxford and Cam- bridge, where Time and old Custom and the delights of communal life have hallowed even the frailties of these ancient institutions, so that their very faults have something pleasant and res in Scotland, where the Universities are truly national, and prepare the chosen youth of the nation for work in the
last, and not least significant, in the newer provincial Universities of England, Manchester and Liverpool, where the activities of a University have been recognized as essential to a full-grown municipal civilization. With all these I have had to do, and I should be very dull and incurious if I had never troubled myself to ask what purposes they have in common, and what is the meaning of a University.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
The significance of university
What is the significance of university? Significance of the University of our self-improvement, is that we have the right to determine our goals, is that we made the right choice, because we are from a higher and wider perspective to think of our life, thinking about our future, think of our lives meaning ... ... college life is the most important growth and mature decisive stage! We are about to society, will go wider world, many of the issues that we need to think seriously again. Treasure our college life. Campus life is as important as one of our body in our daily life, which we should learn to treasure , especially the college life.In our college life, we can take part in all kinds of activities held by various unions that can help widely broaden your sights to make you more informed. Besides rich and colorful
outdoor activities, you can also attend many academic speeches or the course you may be fond of as well ,in which you can not only learn something beneficial but also you can entertainment both your body and your heart. Moreover, if it is convenient, you can travel for a vacation to have a relax after a busy college life.Treasure your college life, you can benefit a lot from it. After all, life is not so long.In my view, the significance of university is not only to get a degree, more often, universities can improve our personality, increase self-cultivation.
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 步行的好处英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信