急求大学英语作文文!!

急求英语作文_百度知道
急求英语作文
4月7日是世界戒烟日(Non-smokingDay),可是那天你在街上仍然看到很多人抽烟,而你觉得抽烟对人身体有害,把钱花在抽烟上没意义,请以日记形式简单议论下上述情况.(词数80-100)
Today is April 7th.It is known to everyone that today is the world Non-smoking Day.
But this morning,I still saw so many people smoking in the street.Smoking is harmful to our hearth.This sentence can be seen on every smokes.And I think every smoker known this.But there is no smoker care about it.They all still smoke aways.So I think they are so stupid.Because skmoking not only harmful to their health,but also waste money.If they keep smoking,it won't bring any benifit.
So I hope smokers in the world will be less and less in the future.And people will be more healthy.  随便写写,可能对你有用吧.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
这些人真是的,都这么大了也不知道抽烟对人身体有害,把钱花在抽烟上没意义,年大无知啊!
哎!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
到翻译网上去找吧..这个很难写哦..
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一篇英语作文!!!
急求一篇英语作文!!!
写,学生应不应该玩电脑游戏的!
120-150词左右!
马上啊,下午就就交作业!
Computer Game--neither Good nor Bad Itself
With the development of the national economy, computers are no longer much of a luxury for most of the Chinese families in cities, which has laid a solid foundation for the prosperity of business in computer games in recent years. Since computer game has dominated the life of many people, especially the young, parents and teachers cry out against it. However, in my humble opinion, it is meaningless to debate whether or not computer game is detrimental, since computer game itself is
it is totally at our disposal.
Being an indispensable side-product of IT industry, computer game has been burning its way into the fabric of social life. Obviously, the appliance of three dimensions and special sound effects has turned the plain gaming process into a visual and audio feast that we have never been to before. In addition, the brand new experience of playing another role in games is so vicarious and gratifying that when playing, people tend to immerse themselves thoroughly into the virtual world. These two are probably the most important reasons why computer gaming has been so obsessing, especially to younger generations. As far as adults are concerned, indeed, the possibility is small that one falls into the trap of computer games. Having developed a sense of priorities, an adult is often well aware of the limit of time and the limitlessness of work to be done. Thus, more often than not, playing computer games is merely adopted by many as a respite from work and pressure. Compared to grown-ups, children are relatively susceptible to computer games due to their burning curiosity and psychological immaturity. However, the fact is, time has witnessed intrusions of a diversity of new distractions, such as films in the 1920s, TV in the 1950s and video games in the 1980s, none of which managed to remove children from classrooms and playfields, while survey results indicate that a great majority of pupils choose to sit in front of a computer only when there is nothing else to do.
All in all, computer games are, in essence, nothing more than the upgrade of video games, the memorable company of my generation in childhood. Ever since, few cases have been reported that people dropped out of school as a result of video-gaming addiction. What video games have left to me is simply a nostalgic smile, while I am occasionally stricken by a wave of reminiscence about the days when I 'co-operated with friends to smash up the enemy's headquarters'. Thus, I believe that it is the same with computer gaming. It can definitely be a good entertainment and recreation, as long as it is taken in moderation. Computer-gaming binge is absolutely dangerous, but in that case, it is not the games to blame.
电脑游戏--不好不坏,与国民经济的发展, 电脑已不再是一种奢侈的许多家庭中的大部分城市 已经奠定了坚实的基础,在电脑游戏业的繁荣,近年 由於电脑游戏已经占据了许多人的生命,尤其是年轻的家长和老师大声疾呼反对. 但是,我认为,这是没有意义的电脑游戏来辩论是否有害, 自从电脑游戏本身是不好不坏; 它完全在我们的支配. 正在不可或缺方副产品IT产业,电脑游戏已经烧地渗透到社会生活的面料. 显然 三个层面的应用及特殊音效使游戏过程变成平原视听 宴前,我们从未去过. 此外, 另一个全新的角色扮演游戏的经验是这样,当替代可喜玩, 人们往往彻底投身到虚拟世界. 这两个最重要的原因可能是已被剽窃电脑游戏,尤其是年轻一代. 至於成年人来说的确是一个可能性很小落入陷阱电脑游戏. 拥有发达的意识优先 成人往往深知时间有限和无限的工作要做. 因此,往往不是玩电脑游戏,只是采用了不少来自工作和住宿的压力. 相比成年人,儿童比较容易燃烧,由於他们的好奇心的电脑游戏,心理不成熟. 但事实是,时间已经侵入了多样化见证新分心, 例如,在1920年代电影、电视、电子游戏在50年代在80年代 其中没有设法消除孩子从教室和playfields, 而调查结果显示,绝大多数学生选择坐在电脑前,只有 也没有办法做. 总之,电脑游戏,实质无非升级游戏机 该公司吾辈难忘童年. 此後,在少数情况下,人们已呈报退学由於视频游戏瘾. 什麼游戏留给我简直怀旧微笑 我虽然偶而遇一股怀旧的日子里,我的合作朋友粉碎 截至敌司令部. 因此,我相信这是一样的电脑游戏. 这绝对是一个很好的娱乐休闲,只要是采取中庸之道. 电脑游戏绝对是好饮危险,但是在这种情况下,不能归咎於游戏.
其他回答 (2)
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
hanjingmaobing hanwenxiezhegecaolan
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
caonidayea
xiaoxiaohaiga
Recently, PC game becomes more and more popular. Many students like to play it. And it cause some problems of society. Some adult began to criticize PC game. They said that students were addicted to PC game. So they didn't pay attention to their study. Thus people should forbid students to play PC game.
But in my opinon, PC game has its advantage. When you are playing it ,you will think how to play the game, how to win the game, it helps you think much. And, it will help people to learn about some knoeledge of computer, and improve your typing speed.
So PC game has its advantage and disadvantage. And wo should treat it carefully. Don't eliminate it blindly.
最近,电脑游戏越来越受欢迎. 许多学生喜欢玩. 它造成一些社会问题. 一些成年人开始冲撞电脑游戏. 他们说,学生们沉迷於电脑游戏. 所以他们不重视学习. 因此人们应禁止学生玩电脑游戏. 但在我舆论及PC游戏都有它的优势. 当你玩它,你会觉得如何玩游戏,如何赢得游戏 它有助於你深思. 而这将有助於人们了解一些参数对数模式电脑,你打字速度提高. 电脑游戏等都有其优缺点. 而应该把它仔细窝. 不消除盲目.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家急求一篇英语作文!!!
急求一篇英语作文!!! 5
我的中学生活
补充:如果看不懂字请卜要乱回答!!!
补充:是有关学习的
补充:我只要实质的文章不要什么乱七八糟的网站
My secondary school life was a nostalgic period of my life. During secondary school, my secondary school life was a nostalgic period of my life, all my schoolmate and I was not grown up yet, we were still kids, our mind was still childish.
In secondary school, playing games is the most common things in the school, for boys the best choice among the games will be computer games. And I still remember it. It is the most memorable time in the childhood.
我在新加坡的小学作文,应该可以
的感言:3Q 满意答案
My enjoyment of school life
Gone through a number of ups and downs, after a number of tribulations and setbacks. But in my heart is still only the success of the word. Living at school, I gradually grew up, learned a lot of, how to care about him, but also with the Student generated a profound friendship.
Saturday morning, it was the first holy water to give the winter, it is snow white and look forward to the soul. Fromtwilight years, floated a group of white spirit are wearing translucent hexagonal cap, but have different sophisticated designs, oh! Small snowflakes ... beauty ...
Feather-like snow, from the clouds go tung sky falling down. Housing on the snow, white, and soft Woosong trees snow, snowput pressure branches.
School bell rings, students such as release, like homing bird, that robust figure, such as the Youth Pre-employment Chunyan. That joyful cry, almost put the tree downsnow. I am no exception, regardless of wind, regardless of it snow fun, everything is go behind, go on with it! Snowball fight with us, throwing snowballs hands are frozen, but always encouraged us joy. We still play,, no one who should be allowed.
Feces to a face, let you taste flavor, ah! Delicious sweet incense. To a behind the attack, the tail lights on to fight, Oh!good! One look, buttocks opened up a snowflake. Although a bit too much, but we all feminine.
This kind of school life, you have to try it? Just do it then as soon as possible! Oh Echocardiography as action! Let us now HAPPY!
走过了多少的风风雨雨,经过了多少的磨难与挫折。但在我的心中依旧只有成功二字。在中学生活中,我逐渐长大,懂得了很多,如何关心他,也与同学产生了深厚的友谊。
星期六的早上,那是最初的水给予冬日的圣洁,那是和雪一样洁白心灵的期盼。从微暗的暮色里,飘来了一群白色的小精神都戴着半透明的六角帽,却各有不同的精巧图案,哦!美丽的小雪花……
鹅毛般的雪,从彤去密布的天空中飘落下来。房屋上的雪,白皑皑的,又松又软,树上的雪,积雪把树枝压弯了腰.
下课铃一响,同学们如放鸟归巢一样,那健壮的身影,如春燕展翅。那欢乐的叫喊声,都快把树上的积雪震落下来了。我也不例外,管它狂风怒号,管它那缤纷大雪,一切都抛到脑后去,就随它去吧!我们一起打雪仗、掷雪球,手都冻僵了,但欢乐总在鼓舞我们。我们依旧玩着,闹着,谁也不让谁。
来一个满脸屎,让你尝一尝味,嗯!味美香甜甜。来一个背后偷袭,专照着屁股上打,哎哟!好疼啊!一看,屁股上开了一个雪花。虽然有点过分,可是大家都乐开了花。
这样的中学生活,你也要尝试一下吗?那就赶快行动吧!心动不如行动噢!让我们一起HAPPY吧!
其他回答 (3)
I have many hobbies and my favorites hobby is reading.
I usually read at my own room every night.
I often do the reading by myself, because I want to relax by my own.
I usually read for half an hour but I read for more than 2 hours on weekend.
I think reading can bring me a lot of knowledge, and can improve my Chinese as well as my English level.
I really like reading and I hope I can be a writer in the future.
Water is very important for living things. Without water there can be no life on earth. All animals and plants need water. Man also needs water.
Water is found atmosteverywhere. Even in the driest part of the world there is some water in the air.
As we all have found out, water may be a solid, or a liquid or a gas.When it isa solid, it may be as hard as brick, When itis a liquid, you can pour it out of a container. When it is a gas, you cannot see or feel it.
Although about 70 percent of the earth’s surface is covered with water,there are many places in the world still running out of water. So we should make good use of water on earth.
水对生物很重要,没有水,地球上就没有生命。所有的动植物都需要水。人类也需要水。
水几乎无处不在。即使在世界上最干燥的地方,空气中也有水。
水,正如你所了解的,有固态、液态和气态。当它是固态时,它可以像砖一样硬;当它是液态时,你可以将它从容器中倒出;当它是气态时,你看不见或感觉不到它。
虽然地球表面70%是水覆盖着,世界上仍有许多地方缺水。所以我们要好好利用地球上的水。
My father is a XX(填写职业),he works hard everyday.In my opinion,he is so tall that he can protect us from any trouble.He is always amiable to me.I have learnt very much from him.He is a hardworking man,he often helps my mother with housework.I love him very much.I think he is the best.
My father names XX and 39 old he is a teacher.He likes climb mountions.He goes to work by bus.
英语作文大全
中文作文大全
Thomas Alva Edison was an American inventor and businessman who developed many devices that greatly influenced life around the world, including the phonograph and the long-lasting, practical electric light bulb. Dubbed &The Wizard of Menlo Park& by a newspaper reporter, he was one of the first inventors to apply the principles of mass production and large teamwork to the process of invention, and therefore is often credited with the creation of the first industrial research laboratory. One of his famous quotes “Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.”
等待您来回答
外语领域专家急求!!英语文章!_百度知道
提问者采纳
Many people like to read the Guinness Book of World Records (《吉尼斯世界纪录大全》), and some people want to be in it! How do people get their names in the book? They do something new and different, such as (比如) making the world's largest cake with more than 54,000 eggs.
For many people, it is fun to make world records. It' s exciting. But who eats the cake?
While some people are making world records, others don' t have much food to eat. Hunger is a very serious (严重的) problem in many places. How many old people do not have enough money to buy good? How many children go to bed without dinner? The answer is too many
thanks a lot
那就采纳吧~
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
142人觉得有用
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求英语作文_百度知道
急求英语作文
For this part you are allowed thirty minutes to write a letter for you parents, telling them about your study and life at college. You should write at least 120 words and cover the following two points.1.My biggest gain in the frist half semester2.My greatest difficulty at present.
提问者采纳
Dear parents:
Being far away from home,I am a little homesick and miss both of you very much,how about your living at home?Wish both of you happiness!
Now,I woulk like to share the happiness and sorrow with dear you in my study and life at college.Throught a little long time to adapt myself to the new envioronment,I have some gain in this first half semester,among them,the confidence in my study and a effective method of gaining knowleage are the biggest gain that I will cherish!Althought facing a lot of difficulties in life and study ,I never lose my confidence and face them without defience!I make acquaintance with many classmates and one day ,I was praised by my teacher!Dear pareents,are you proud of me?I am sure you will.
Math,you know,the subject at which I am poor,bring some difficulty to my study.Sometimes I have to spend a lot of time to address just a problem.How time-spending!I have told my difficulty to my math teacher and she has promised to help me!I am so happy!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信