one thing i didwhat is successsfuiiy为题写一篇短文

写一篇初一英语短文介绍 one of the amazing thing_百度知道
写一篇初一英语短文介绍 one of the amazing thing
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
多少字呀?One of the amazing thing is that I find Lucy fell in love with Peter. I didn't know at first. Tom told me once, but I thought it was impossible. Lucy is tall, beautiful and rich. But Peter is small, thin and poor. Why did Lucy love P篡当办焚纸堆谤晒倍嫉eter? Is there something that attracts Lucy? Later I find out that Peter is honest and does well in every subject. So Lucy loves him.
“one of...”是“......之一”的意思,这时后面名词必须要用复数形式;如果仅仅是想表示一件惊奇的事或是一个惊奇的东西,这里直接用&an amazing thing&就可以了(amazing是形容词,前面可用不定冠词)。另外,这里近来刚发生了一件令人惊奇的事,就让我用中文和含含糊糊的英语表达一下吧!中文叙述:邻居家的狗五前天丢了。找了好久都没找到,所以大家都丧失了信心。今天早上它却自己跑了回来。大家都说:“这真是一件令人惊奇的事!”ENGLISH: my neighbor
lost their dog five days ago. They were trying to find it for a long time but they didn't find it ,so they lost their hearts already.But this morning,the dog come back again.All people said:&it' s really an amazing thing.&
其他类似问题
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以I want to be为题写一篇短文_百度知道
以I want to be为题写一篇短文
1.你打算长大后做什么?2.你喜欢做的原因3.你现在应该怎么做?我要求写长大后做记者。现在应努力学习。 写得好追加20分 现在就要
提问者采纳
I want be a reporter because I like take photograghs. I think lt is ingteresting. I must work hard now. I am good at English, but I poor at Chinese.I must learn how to write best.If I do this, I will be a reporter.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Why not learn to smile为题写一篇短文_百度知道
Why not learn to smile为题写一篇短文
3,,开头为how will you feel if you fail a test,What should we do when we face difficulty,,Who helped you and how,,,,,2,1,What will you do if you,
提问者采纳
&quot,But we remember the the sentence ,Smile And Retain Smile! When I feel worried about my problems,how will you feel if you fail a test,my father always says, &quot,I remember his well-known saying!,I think you should face all the difficulties like this,so ,when I face the difficulties,SARS!When people faced SARS ,Smile And Retain Smile! Most of people know this, Hey !Failure is the mother of success,most of them got nervous, You must remember one thing important ,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
smile的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 what is success 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信