文档星级:
内容提示:2014高考英语巅峰训练之完形填空8
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:3|
上传日期: 19:22:08|
下载积分:
该用户还上传了这些文档
官方公共微信
下载文档:2014高考英语巅峰训练之完形填空8.DOC&&& My hobby is playing chess-one of the greatest games in the world.My mum taught me&&&&1&&&&to play when I was seven years old. She&&&&2&&& every time in the first year. But the next year,on my&&&&3&&& birthday,I won for the first time. Now I am always the winner between us.&&&&&& It only takes about a&day to learn the rules.&&&&4&& if you want to play well,you have to practise for several years.You don't need much to play chess-just a chessboard and someone to play with,Chessboards&&&&5&&& be very cheap or quite expensive.Some people collect chessboards as a hobby,but I&prefer to &&&6&&&.&&&&& There is a chess club in our school.We meet weekly to play with each other.I am the best&&&&7&&& in the club,and the captain of the chess team at&school.This year we&&&&8&&& the All England School's Championship.&
&&&& I'm saving up my money to buy a&&&&&9&&& . It's very good for me to practice on it.Then I'll&&&&10&&& have someone to play with,and I 'm sure I'll make more progress(进步).
1. A.what&&&&&& B.why&&&&&& C.how&&&&&&&&& D.where2. A.found&&&&& B.lost&&&&& C.beat&&&&&&&& D.missed3. A.seventh&&& B.eighth&&& C.ninth&&&&&&& D.tenth4. A.And&&&&&&& B.So&&&&&&& C.Yet&&&&&&&&& D.But5. A.can&&&&&&& B.must&&&&& C.should&&&&&& D.will6. A.see&&&&&&& B.look&&&&& C.play&&&&&&&& D.listen7. A.player&&&& B.doctor&&& C.waiter&&&&&& D.actor8. A.recieved&& B.won&&&&&& C.lost&&&&&&&& D.owned 9. A.computer&& B.book&&&&& C.dictionary&& D.game10.A.sometimes& B.hardly&&& C.always&&&&&& D.never
提 示 请您或[登录]之后查看试题解析 惊喜:新手机注册免费送10天VIP和20个雨点!无广告查看试题解析、半价提问当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 A man was exploring some caves by the seashore.In..
完形填空。
&&&&& A man was exploring some caves by the seashore.In one cave he __1__a bag of hardened clay balls.It seemed that someone had __2__some clay and&&&& baked&&the balls in the sun.They didn't look like __3__ things,but they interested him,__4__ he took the bag out of the cave with him.&&&&& As he walked along the beach he __5__ the clay balls one at a time out into the ocean as far as he could.He thought __6__ about it until& he dropped one of the &balls& and it cracked open on a rock.__7__was a beautiful,precious stone.__8__,the man& started& breaking open the &remaining clay balls.__9__contained a similar treasure.He found thousands of dollars'worth of& jewels in the 20 or so clay balls he had __10__,and then it struck him:__11__thousands of dollars in treasure,he could have had tens of thousands,with the 50 or 60 clay balls with their __12__treasures which were now in the ocean.He just __13__the chance.&&&&& Sometimes it's like that with __14__.When we look at a person,we usually only see "the outside clay shell".It isn't always beautiful or shining,so we __15__ the person;we see him as less important than someone more beautiful or more __16__.But we haven't taken the time to look for the __17__ inside that person.If we spend the time getting to know that person,the clay will __18__ and the brilliant jewel will shine.We are __19__ made,not only with our physical bodies,but also with our spiritual selves,which are sometimes hidden __20__ others by the "earthen shell"
(&&&& )1.A.searched&&(&&&& )2.A.rolled&&(&&&& )3.A.dangerous&&(&&&& )4.A.while&&(&&&& )5.A.pushed&&(&&&& )6.A.little&&(&&&& )7.A.Out&&(&&&& )8.A.Moved&&(&&&& )9.A.Each&&(&&&& )10.A.given&&(&&&& )11.A.In case of&&(&&&& )12.A.hidden&&(&&&& )13.A.forgot&&(&&&& )14.A.money&&(&&&& )15.A.pity&&(&&&& )16.A.warm-hearted&&(&&&& )17.A.clay&&(&&&& )18.A.come off&&(&&&& )19.A.normally&&(&&&& )20. A.from&&
B.lost&&&&&&&& B.pressed&&&&&&B.valuable&&&& B.though&&&&&& B.put&&&&&&&&&&B.long&&&&&&&& B.Inside&&&&&& B.Satisfied&&&&B.Much&&&&&&&& B.taken&&&&&&&&B.In return forB.obvious&&&&&&B.missed&&&&&& B.life&&&&&&&& B.blame&&&&&&&&B.honest&&&&&& B.treasure&&&& B.break away&& B.gradually&&&&B.behind&&&&&&
C.made&&C.dug&&C.annoying&&C.if&&C.threw&&C.hard&&C.Next&&C.Worried&&C.None&&C.left&&C.Instead of&&C.well-known&&C.abandoned&&C.people&&C.ignore&&C.famous&&C.ball&&C.run out&&C.wonderfully&&C.with&&
D.found&&&&&&&& D.cut&&&&&&&&&& D.ordinary&&&&&&D.so&&&&&&&&&&&&D.pulled&&&&&&&&D.well&&&&&&&&&&D.Below&&&&&&&& D.Excited&&&&&& D.Few&&&&&&&&&& D.dropped&&&&&& D.Because of&&&&D.question able D.faced&&&&&&&& D.friends&&&&&& D.hate&&&&&&&&&&D.stylish&&&&&& D.shell&&&&&&&& D.dry up&&&&&&&&D.expensively&& D.by&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:江苏模拟题
1-5DABDC&&&&& 6-10ABDAC&&&&&&& 11-15CABCC&&&&&&&&&&& 16-20DBACA
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 A man was exploring some caves by the seashore.In..”主要考查你对&&人生感悟类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人生感悟类阅读
人生感悟类阅读的概念:
生活感悟类的文章就是指能给人心灵以启迪,使人从中受到教育的文章。这类文章的体裁可以是记叙文,如生活中一些感人故事或情感故事,有点类似心灵鸡汤一样的短文。生活感悟类阅读解题指导:
一、文章特点:生活感悟类的文章就是指能给人心灵以启迪,使人从中受到教育的文章。这类文章的体裁可以是记叙文,如生活中一些感人故事或情感故事,有点类似心灵鸡汤一样的短文。有时故事的结尾会有一句“点睛之笔”,点出全文的中心思想,就像《伊索寓言》里的寓言一样。还可能是夹叙夹议的哲理散文或生活随笔。散文随笔通常会阐述一种朴素易懂,耳熟能详的人生道理或宝贵品质。文章的结构和议论文类似,一般是总分总或总分结构。每段首句或尾句为主题句(论点),其它句子围绕主题展开论述(论据),论证方法多种多样,或举例,或引用名言,或正反对照等。二、解题技巧:针对生活感悟类文章的特点,做这类文章的完形填空时,要特别注意以下几点:1、重点理解全文的首句。如果是记叙文,找出when,where,who,what等基本要素。如果是散文随笔,充分理解文章的中心句—全文的主题。2、阅读全文的结尾段或结尾句,有助于理解文章所阐述或蕴含的哲理、感悟或忠告等。3、调动自己的背景知识和情感。这类文章不会讲大道理也不会涉及到一些很专业的知识技术领域,而是谈一些小事和简单的道理,所以如果读者能和作者产生感情上的共鸣,读者会更好地把握作者的意图态度,从而提高做题的准确度。因此,考生在平时要做一个有心人,即用心去感悟生活中发生的小事,思考人生的一些基本道理,多阅读一些短小精悍的美文,多写写自己的心情故事和对生活学习的感悟。只有平时多用心,做题时才能调动自己的背景知识和情感。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 A man was exploring some caves by the seashore.In..”考查相似的试题有:
182768389093370724433522391960388469完形填空式考生头痛的一个题型,通过技巧讲解让考生提高效率和准确率
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
高考完形填空技巧详解
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 There are many different ways of seeing a town fo..
完形填空。
&&&&& There are many different ways of seeing a town for the first time. One of them is to walk around it, guide-book in hand. Of course, we may&&&&1&&&&with our guide-books the history and special developmentsof a town and get to know them.&&&&2&&&&then, if we take our time and stay in a town for a while, we may get to know it better. When we look at it as a whole, we begin to have some&&&&3&& , which even the best guide-books do not answer. Why is the town just&&&&4&&&this, this shape, this plan, this size? Why do its streets&&&&5&&&in this particular way, and not in any other way?&&&& &Here even the best guide-book fails us. One can't find in it the information about how a town has developed to the&&&&6&&&appearance. It may not describe the original (最初的) design of a town. However, one may get some ideas of what it&&&&7&&&to look like by walking around the town. One can also imagine&&&&8&&&&the town was first planned and built. Then one can learn more about in what direction the town&&&&9&&&to develop. &&&& What is the point of studying towns in this way? For me, it is simply that one gets greater pleasure by visiting and seeing a town with one's own eyes. A personal visit to a town may help one better understand why it is attractive&&&10&&just reading about it in a guide-book.
(&&&& )1. A. write&& (&&&& )2. A. But&&&& (&&&& )3. A. ideas&& (&&&& )4. A. of&&&&&(&&&& )5. A. open&&& (&&&& )6. A. old&&&& (&&&& )7. A. used&&& (&&&& )8. A. what&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. stops&& (&&&&&)10. A. from&&&
B. study&&&&& B. Before&&&& &&B. opinions &B. for&&&&&&& &B. run&&&&&&& &&B. normal&& B. was like&& &B. how&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. appears& &&&&&&&&&& B. through&&&
C. tell&&&&&&& &&&C. Since&&&& && &C. feelings& &&C. like&&&&& &&C. begin&&&&&& && &C. first&&&&&&& C. had&&&&&& &C. when&&&&&&& &&& &C. starts& && &C. than&&&&&&
D. remember&&&&& & &D. Until&&&&&&&& && &D. questions&& & &D. as&&&&&&&&&&& &D. move&&&&&&&&&&& && &D. present&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. happened&&&&& D. where&&&&&&&&&& &&&& &D. continues &&D. with&&&&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:江苏模拟题
1-5: BADCB&&& 6-10: DABDC
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 There are many different ways of seeing a town fo..”主要考查你对&&人生感悟类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人生感悟类阅读
人生感悟类阅读:这类文章所涉及的人生道理和感悟也许平常我们在做这类阅读题的时候可能见过,所以注意不要把自己的日常经验带到考试中。阅读这类题目,要注意阅读各段的首句和末句,因为往往它就是这段的中心句或者是作者的观点所在。英语阅读题技巧:(一)阅读的技巧&&& 1.阅读时不要出声,要养成快速阅读的好习惯。&&& 2.阅读时不要逐字阅读,要养成以意群为单位阅读的好习惯。&&& 3.学会找关键词、关键句。关键句通常位于段落的开头或结尾。&&& 4.学会根据上下文猜测生词的词义。(二)答题的技巧&&& 1.通读全文,了解大意。&&& 2.带着问题,复读原文。&&& 3.理解识别,推断归纳。&&& 4.复核检查,确保无误。人生感悟英语格言:1、Great minds have purpose, others have wishes.杰出的人有着目标,其他人只有愿望。2、Being single is better than being in an unfaithful relationship.比起谈着充满欺骗的恋爱,单身反而更好。3、If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.太容易的路,可能根本就不能带你去任何地方。4、Getting out of bed in winter is one of life’s hardest mission.冬天,将自己从被窝里掏出来,是人生最难的任务之一了。5、The future is scary but you can’t just run to the past cause it’s familiar.未来会让人心生畏惧,但是我们却不能因为习惯了过去,就逃回过去。6、I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away.我喜欢这样的时刻:我抓到你正在看我,你笑了,然后害羞地别过脸去。7、Having a calm smile to face with being disdained indicates kind of confidence.被轻蔑的时候能平静的一笑,这是一种自信。8、Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.成功是,你即使跨过一个又一个失敗,但也沒有失去热情。9、Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.并不是你面对了,任何事情都能改变.但是,如果你不肯面对,那什么也变不了。10、A guy who whispers in your ears, saying ” It’s alright, I’m here.” Holds you when you’re sad, and treasures everything about you. That’s the guy I want to give my heart to.那个人会在耳边轻声说:没事,我在这。在你悲伤时给你依靠,与你相关的,他都珍视。有这样的人,我爱定了。11、Dream wh go
be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.做你想做的梦吧,去你想去的地方吧,成为你想成为的人吧,因为你只有一次生命,一个机会去做所有那些你想做的事。12、We all have moments of desperation. But if we can face them head on, that’s when we find out just how strong we really are.我们都有绝望的时候,只有在勇敢面对时,我们才知道我们有多坚强。13、If they throw stones at you, don’t throw back, use them to build your own foundation instead.如果别人朝你扔石头,就不要扔回去了,留着作你建高楼的基石。14、If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem.如果你的快乐与否取决于别人做了什么,我想,你真的有点问题。15、When there’s no expectation, losing won’t bring hurt, gaining makes you surprised.不去期望。失去了不会伤心,得到了便是惊喜。16、Sometimes your plans don’t work out because God has better ones.有时候,你的计划不奏效,是因为上天有更好的安排。17、How much truth of heart in one’s life is told in a joke?一辈子,有多少真心话,是以玩笑的方式说了出去?18、A relationship should be between two people, not the whole world.爱情是两个人的事,与旁人无关。19、You can’t have a better tomorrow if you don’t stop thinking about yesterday.如果你无法忘掉昨天,就不会有一个更好的明天。20、Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.今天,给一个陌生人送上你的微笑吧。很可能,这是他一天中见到的唯一的阳光。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 There are many different ways of seeing a town fo..”考查相似的试题有:
3011232703547026858099312846263258}

我要回帖

更多关于 完形填空one day 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信