帮忙检查几个英语骂人的句子句子

帮忙造几个英语句子!_百度知道
帮忙造几个英语句子!
有下面5组词汇,用每组的词汇各造一个句子或几个句子,但一组词中的每个句子之间要有点关联。Example: andMy girl friend believes big changes are in the wind and I am wondering if it will happen.1. as soon as2. what3. and4. moreover5. during
提问者采纳
1.Although Bill is a dog, he likes flowers very much, just like his owner. He will pick up a flower on the street as soon as possible.2.The sky on the campus is always blue while other places is balck.What's going on?3.My hometown was full of rivers.But as time go and by.I don't know when, and I don't know where the rivers gone?There are only tall buildings there.4.The grass there is really green. Moreover,the lake there is blue as well as.5.As if during the whole morning, the teacher only told the students why the apple coming down through, but not goes onto the sky.
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他1条回答
.Although Bill is a dog, he likes flowers very much, just like his owner. He will pick up a flower on the street as soon as possible. 2.The sky on the campus is always blue while other places is balck.What's going on? 3.My hometown was full of rivers.But as time go and by.I don't know when, and I don't know where the rivers gone?There are only tall buildings there. 4.The grass there is really green. Moreover,the lake there is blue as well as. 5.As if during the whole morning, the teacher only told the students why the apple coming down through, but not goes onto the sky. 我英语很好 相信我吧
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译几个英语句子!_百度知道
帮忙翻译几个英语句子!
1.我遇到他时,他正往镇上去。2.刀能用来切肉。3.这网球运动是排名世界第三。4.请不要在写在这条线的下面。5.你看见他进来了吗?6.他是大学教师联合会的一员。7.爱迪生是世界上一位著名的发明家。8.飞机接到通知6点起飞。9.他相信他的写作计划终究会成功。10.他很聪明,所以他很快就会操作电脑了。
提问者采纳
1.我遇到他时,他正往镇上去。 --He was goning to the town when I met him.2.刀能用来切肉。 --The knife can be used to cut meat.3.这网球运动是排名世界第三。 (打漏了?这位网球运动员是排名世界第三?)--This tennis player ranked third in the world.4.请不要在写在这条线的下面。 --Please don't write below this line.5.你看见他进来了吗? --Did you see him come in?6.他是大学教师联合会的一员。 --He is a member of the Colleg-Teacher League.7.爱迪生是世界上一位著名的发明家。--Edison is a world-famous
inventor.8.飞机接到通知6点起飞。 --The plane is noticed to take off at six o'clock.9.他相信他的写作计划终究会成功。 --He believes that his writing plan will come off in the end.10.他很聪明,所以他很快就会操作电脑了。--He is so clever that he can operate the computer soon.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
1.He was on his way to town when I met him.2.A knife can be used to cut flesh.3.The tennis player now is ranking third all around the world.4.Please don not get/write something down below this line.5.Did you see him com in?6.He is a member of the University Instructor Union.7.Edison is a famous inventer in the world.8.The flight has been informed to take off at 6:00.9.He believes that his writing plan will achieves an eventual success.10.He's so clever that he learned to operate the computer quikly楼上的太Chinglish(中国英语)了尤其是第2、3、4、5、8、9、10还有语病
1.When I run into him, he is coming up toward the town.2.A knife can be used to cut flesh. 3.The tennis player now is ranking third all around the world. 4.Please don not get/write something down below this line. 5.Did you see him com in? 6.He is a member of the University Instructor Union. 7.Edison is a famous inventer in the world. 8. airplanes receive inform 6 to take off.10He is so clever that he can operate the computer soon9. he believed his writing plan can succeed eventually
1.When I run into him, he is coming up toward the town. 2. knives can use for to slice meat. 3. this tennis movements are place the world third. 4. please do not have in to write in this line under. 5. you have seen him to come in? 6. he is university teacher federation's one. 7. Edison is in the world a renowned inventor. 8. airplanes receive inform 6 to take off. 9. he believed his writing plan can succeed eventually. 10. he is very intelligent, therefore he very quick could operate the computer.
1. When I run into him, he is coming up toward the town. 2. The knife can use for to slice meat. 3. This tennis movement is places the world third. 4. Please do not have in to write in this coarse thread under. 5. You have seen him to come in? 6. He is university teacher federation's. 7. Edison is in the world a renowned inventor. 8. The airplane receives informs 6 to take off. 9. He believed his writing plan eventually can succeed. 10. He very intelligent, therefore he was very quick can operate thecomputer.
英语句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译几个英语句子_百度知道
帮忙翻译几个英语句子
1、I though it was quite easy and was not worried about the results.2、she said she would keep my secret3、I noticed that my xlassmates were laughing at me4我是如此生气以至于我直接去找汉娜
第三个中间那个单词是classmates
提问者采纳
1,我曾经认为那非常容易,一点儿也不担心结果。2,她说过会帮我保守秘密3,我曾看到我的同学嘲笑我!4,I was so angry that I went directly to Hanna
其他类似问题
英语句子的相关知识
其他5条回答
1.我认为它很简单,并不担心结果2.她说她会替我保密3.我注意到我的同学在嘲笑我
我想的很简单,没有考虑后果。她说她会替我保密。我发现同学们都在嘲笑我。I was so angry that I go directly to Hannah
1.我认为那非常容易,一点儿也没担心结果。2,她说会帮我保守秘密3,我注意到同学在嘲笑我!4,I was so angry that I went
1、我觉得很简单就没担心结果。(though应该是thought吧)2、她说她会替我保密的。3、我觉得我同班同学在嘲笑我。4、I was
so angry that
I went to Hanna,
1.我认为这件事情没什么,所以也不担心会有什么不好的结果.2. 她说她不会说出我的秘密.3. 我当时注意到我的同学们都在嘲笑我.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一英语句子 帮忙检查一下句子对错_百度知道
初一英语句子 帮忙检查一下句子对错
他在白天睡觉,但是在晚上起来并且吃叶子。(教材正解:He sleeps in the day ,but at night he gets up and eats leaves.为什么两个都加S)1.He sleeps in the day ,but gets up at night and eats leaves.2.He sleeps in the day ,but gets up and eats leaves at night.她喜欢与她的朋友玩并且喜欢吃草。(教材正解:she likes to play with her friends and eat grass为什么eat不加to)1.She likes playing with her friends and eating grass.2.She likes playing with her friends and like to eat grass.(以上两个句子的四种回答各检查一下对错,谢谢!顺便帮我把这两个句子讲一下)My father is helping me ___(clean)my bedroom and put up some nice pictures适当形式填空,并解释一下,顺便问下这个句子中好像出现了多个动词,为什么?不是一个句子中只能有一个谓语动词吗?)
我有更好的答案
第一个问题,eat加s,因为主语是他,所以用第三人称单数,leaves,原型是leaf,这里用的是复数。第二个问题,因为eat是及物动词,所以不需要加to。还有,like的用法是,如果后面跟的是ing形式的动词表示一般情况下的喜欢,如果是to的不定式,则表示是突然间的想做某件事。第三个问题,首先,is helping表示现在进行时,help有help sb (to) do something这种用法,其中的to可以省略,句中的clean 和put是并列的,相当于help 后面的do 的成分,所以,这一题的答案是clean.
She likes playing with her friends and eating grass.She likes playing with her friends and like to eat grass.He sleeps in the day ,but gets up at night and eats leaves.He sleeps in the day ,but gets up and eats leaves at nigh这四个句子对了吗?
第二个句子应该是likes第三个句子把时间状语放在后面吧,就是第四个句子那样比较好还有刚刚有一个题目看错了,eat的前面的那个to是省略的
两个动词都加S是因为主语是第三人称单数,主谓须一致eat 不加s 是因为处于固定短语like to do sth.中,由于and l连接两个动词时省略了eat 前的to出现多个动词的原因还是因为固定短语, help sb. do sth. 所以填的是clean。另外,你必须明白动词不一定是谓语,此句中的谓语动词只有一个,就是 is helping
其实就是help sb (to)do sth
在长期的使用中把to 给省去了,容易让人产生误觉
She likes playing with her friends and eating grass.She likes playing with her friends and like to eat grass.He sleeps in the day ,but gets up at night and eats leaves.He sleeps in the day ,but gets up and eats leaves at nigh这四个句子对了吗?
2.He sleeps in the day ,but gets up and eats leaves at night.1.She likes playing with her friends and eating grass.he和she都是第三人称,谓语动词要用第三人称单数,至于eat此时就相当于like to do 中的do,而且like to do 表示一次性的动作,like doing表示经常性,习惯性的动作
一个应该都可以
其他类似问题
初一英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请各位帮忙解释几个英语句子!_百度知道
请各位帮忙解释几个英语句子!
1: Bit by bit I came to understand the secrets of your sad little life... For a long time you had found your only entertainment in the quiet pleasure of looking at the sunset这句话可以这样拆开吗?Bit by bit I came to understand the secrets of your sad little lifeFor a long time you had foundhave found 在这里是什么意思?your only entertainment in the quiet pleasure of looking at the sunset这里为什么用in,而不是用is.各有什么好处?是 looking at还是at the sunset,at在这里是哪部分的?2:If you could fly to France in one minute, you could go straight into the sunset, right from noon.Right from noon是什么意思?
提问者采纳
1.可以这样分have found可以这样理解“慢慢找到了。。。”这里的句子结构是完整的,主语you,谓语had found,宾语your only entertainment,而in后面是修饰entertainment的,是说什么样的entertainment;用is也是可以的,句子的结构就变成了一个从句,但是没有上面的简洁了;at就是look at里面的,可以这样翻译“注视着落日”或“盯着落日“2.这个句子的意思是,如果你能一分钟就飞到法国的话,你就可以在中午直接看到太阳落山。Right from noon是说指说话人的时间是正午。
提问者评价
多谢各位的回答,其他人的回答也不错。但是分只能给一个人(如果能有其他给分法就好了)。
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
英语句子的相关知识
其他7条回答
Bit by bit I came to understand the secrets of your sad little life... For a long time you had found your only entertainment in the quiet pleasure of looking at the sunset have found -- 完成时 you found sth in sth looking at, 属于of 引导的 正正的背着月亮(的方向)
1.(1)我认为你的拆法没错,第二句是按照主从关系拆分的,you had found 是主句,found 后面是从句.(2)have found 现在完成时, had found 过去完成时, &完成时&是表示已经...,强调结果.(3)一般来讲, 用is 只是陈述一个事实, 即&...是...&,无深层含义; 这句话中用in可以让读者感受更深的含义, 因为in 是表达&在...里面&的意思,这就让人感到你是真的沉浸于看落日的愉悦之中的.(4)是短语looking at,the sunset是其宾语,是&看&的对象.2.right 这里作副词,表示强调,&就&的意思, 用法同just, right from noon 是&就在正午&.。
可以找寻到用in 和is 都可以 ,只是in 更强调了在看落日中的乐趣looking at,
sunset是名词指“就在正午”
1、这里your only entertainment 做found的宾语,in the quiet pleasure of looking at the sunset 做状语。如果将in改成is,则是将句子结构改成了宾语从句,found后面要加that,把后面整个变成found的宾语。look at + the sunset2、Right from noon就从正午开始。如果你能在一分钟内飞到法国,你就能直接从正午走进夕阳。
1.可以拆开 2.find的现在完成式 “已经找到” 3.用is这句话就两个谓语动词了, 4.looking at the sunset.看日落 at the sunset.在日落时 2.直接从中午
1. 这段话总共就两个句子Bit by bit I came to understand the secrets of your sad little life这句话可以单独成一句;For a long time you had found your only entertainment in the quiet pleasure of looking at the sunset 这句话不能被分开,主语是you ,谓语是had found,表示现在完成时,宾语是your only entertainment, 而in the quiet pleasure of looking at the sunset 是宾语补足语,这里的in不能换成is,否则一个句子就出现了两个动词。第二句整个句子的意思是:很长时间以来你已经找到了静静地享受欣赏日落时的独有乐趣。looking at是一个词组,looking at the sunset意思是看着日落。2. right from noon是“正好从中午”的意思,整个句子的意思是:如果你可以在一分钟内飞到法国的话,你就可以从中午直接进入日落时分。(因为和法国之间的时差,句子的意思是想表达这里中午的时候,法国是日落的时候)
一1:可以这样断开.2:Have found 是一个过去完成时态,表示过去已经完成的动作而对现在有一定的影响.3:此处不缺谓语,所以用in.4:looking at 是一个短语,&看&的意思.如老师说&look at the blankboard&看黑板.二这句话的意思是:如果你能用一分钟飞到法国,你就能从中午立即过度到傍晚.意思就是能把时间缩短.Do you understand?
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语骂人的句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信