短文改错,dear mr smith,i'am gald you cometo have received yo

短文改错 Dear friends,How time flies!It is two year短文改错Dear friends,How time flies!It is two years since Mr.Smith came to our school.He will leave for London next week.In the past two years,Mr.Smith has worked hard.He was strict with us in our English learning and alw_百度作业帮
短文改错 Dear friends,How time flies!It is two year短文改错Dear friends,How time flies!It is two years since Mr.Smith came to our school.He will leave for London next week.In the past two years,Mr.Smith has worked hard.He was strict with us in our English learning and always ready to help us with patience.He made his classes so lively and interesting that all of us enjoyed every minute of them.Our English has been improved greatly because of his creative work.Now,we’d like to express our thanks to him.We wish him a pleasant journey home and good health.Thank you.
这篇短文没有错,不需要改的.英语短文改错Mr.Smith worried about the missed shirts all evening .He tried to remember exact what he had done from the time he left the store until the time he got home .He clearly remembered whether he had looked at the shirts while hewas eating lunch.So he must have them _百度作业帮
英语短文改错Mr.Smith worried about the missed shirts all evening .He tried to remember exact what he had done from the time he left the store until the time he got home .He clearly remembered whether he had looked at the shirts while hewas eating lunch.So he must have them when he left the store.He remembered when showing them to a friend on the bus.So he had the shirts then.He went directly from the bus to his house,and he must have forgotten them on thebus.He was in hurry to get off and forgot to check the packages lay on the floor.He should be more careful next time.文中一共有10处错误.希望哪位大虾帮忙改正...
0.was worried1.missed-missing2.exact-exactly3.whether-that4.while-whenand he must have---> so he must have5.must have后加had6.remembered后面的when去掉7.forgotten改成left8.in a hurry9.lay-laid一遍头从头做到尾,不敢保证全部正确.有的地方你自己根据短文改错的格式自己判断一下吧
missingexactlyweather-thatlooked at -seeneating-havingSo- Anddirectly-directforgotten-leftin a hurrylay-lying
您可能关注的推广Mr Smith worried about the missed shirts all evening.He tried to remember exact what he had done from the time he left the store until the time he got home .Heremembered whether he had looked at the shirts while he was eating lunch.So he must have them when he left thestore.He re_百度作业帮
Mr Smith worried about the missed shirts all evening.He tried to remember exact what he had done from the time he left the store until the time he got home .Heremembered whether he had looked at the shirts while he was eating lunch.So he must have them when he left thestore.He remembered when showing them to a friend on the bus.So he had the shirts then.He came directly from the bus to his house,and he must have forgetton them on the bus.He was in hurry to get off and forgot to check the packages lay on the floor .He should be more careful next time.每行有错误的改正,没有的打对号
1.missed 改为 missing2.exact 改为 exactly3.until 改为to 4.whether 改为that5.have 改为 have had6.when 去掉7.正确8.forgetten 改为 left9.in hurry 改为 in a hurry10.lay 改为 laid短文改错 correctMr.Smith was sitting under the sun.He wastired and wanted to be sleep,but he knew that he couldn't fall asleep because the train will arrive any moment.Mr Smith have not seen hisbrother for twelve years and he wondered ifhis brother would still look same.He th_百度作业帮
短文改错 correctMr.Smith was sitting under the sun.He wastired and wanted to be sleep,but he knew that he couldn't fall asleep because the train will arrive any moment.Mr Smith have not seen hisbrother for twelve years and he wondered ifhis brother would still look same.He thought of the photo that had been taken few yearsbefor.They had looked like each other verymuch that it was difficult to tell one the other.He was thinking while he suddenly heard thetrain whistle.
Mr.Smith was sitting under the sun.He was tired and wanted to be sleep,but he knew that he couldn't fall asleep because the train will arrive any momentum,MS.Smith have not seen his brother for twelve years and he wondered if his brother would still look same.He thought of the photo that had been taken few years befor.They had looked like each other very much that it was difficult to tell one the other.He was thinking while he suddenly heard the train whistle.英语短文改错After I left the school this year,I began to look for work.Several month later ,I still didn't find the job that I was interested.Last Sunday | received a call from a man calling him Mr Smith He said to me on the phone ,"I hear you do very well in your studies ._百度作业帮
英语短文改错After I left the school this year,I began to look for work.Several month later ,I still didn't find the job that I was interested.Last Sunday | received a call from a man calling him Mr Smith He said to me on the phone ,"I hear you do very well in your studies .I'll provide a job with you"
1.去掉the2.work前加a3.month--months4.interested后加in5.him--himself6.on--through7.do--did8.with--for就这些了,希望楼主参考一下
您可能关注的推广}

我要回帖

更多关于 gald you came 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信