评价文档:
1页¥0.502页2下载券1页免费3页免费5页免费 10页免费1页免费1页1下载券73页免费3页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢1页1下载券3页1下载券4页1下载券9页免费1页免费
Take Care of You Home|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>lf you are late for class, the teacher__________ angry.[ ]A..
lf you are late for class, the teacher__________ angry.&&&&&
A. is&&&&&&&&&&&& B. wasC. will&&&&&&&&&&&&D. will be
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“lf you are late for class, the teacher__________ angry.[ ]A..”主要考查你对&&一般将来时&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
一般将来时
一般将来时:表示将来某一时刻的发生动作或状态,或将来某一段时间内经常的动作或状态。 一般句型有:肯定句:I/We shall/will go. You/He/She/They will go.否定句:I/We shall/will not go. You/He/She/They will not go.疑问句:Shall I/we go? Will you/he/she/they go?简略回答:(肯)Yes,主语shall/will (否) No,主语 shall/will not特殊疑问句:一般将来时的特殊疑问句是将疑问词放在句首,后接一般疑问句(就主语提问时,以疑问词who开头的疑问词除外)Why will you be here on Sunday?(周日你为什么将要在这儿?)I will have a meeting on Sunday(我将要在周日举行一个聚会)(对特殊疑问句要进行具体回答)一般疑问句:be或will提到句首,some改any,and改or,第一二人称互换We are going to go on an outing this weekend.Are you going to go on an outing this weekend?被动句:will/shall+be+v.ed(及物动词过去分词)The letter will be sent tomorrow.这封信明天将寄出去We shall be punished if we break the rule.如果我们违反规定,我们将受到惩罚。一般将来时的构成:1. 用will或shall表示    “助动词will或shall+动词原形”这一形式,表示将来发生的事情,用于征求对方的意见或表示客气的邀请。在口语中will用于所有人称,书面语中第一人称常用shall,如:    ①Tomorrow will be Sunday. 明天就是星期天。   & ②The rain will stop soon. 雨很快就要停了。   & ③Shall we go there at five? 我们五点钟去那儿,好吗?    ④Will you please open the door? 请你把门打开,好吗?    2. 用be going to结构表示   &“be going to+动词原形”用来表示近期或事先考虑过的将要发生的动作以及已有迹象 表明必将发生某事,意为“打算;就要”。如:   & ①We’re going to meet outside the school gate. 我们打算在校门口见面。   & ②Look! It's going to rain. 瞧!快下雨了。    3. 用现在进行时表示    表示位置转移的动词(如:go, come, leave, start, arrive等),可用现在进行时表示将来时。如:    ①Uncle Wang is coming. 王叔叔就要来了。    ②They’re leaving for Beijing. 他们即将前往北京。    4. 用一般现在时表示    根据规定或时间表预计要发生的动作,在时间和条件状语从句中,都可用一般现在时表示将来时。如:    ①The new term starts (begins) on August 29th. 新学期八月二十九日开学。   & ②If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, we will go out for a picnic. 如果明天不下雨,我们将出去野餐。    5. 用“be+动词不定式”或用“be about to +动词原形”的结构表示,如:    ①He is to visit Japan next year. 明年他将访问日本。   & ②They’re about to leave. (=They’re leaving.) 他们就要走了。be going to与will的区别:be going to与will两者都可表示将要发生的事、将要去做某事,但它们有如下几点区别:1. be going to 表示近期、将要发生的事情,will 表示的将来的时间则较远一些,如:He is going to write a letter tonight.He will write a book one day.2. be going to 表示根据主观判断将来肯定发生的事情,will表示客观上将来势必发生的事情。He is seriously ill. He is going to die.He will be twenty years old.3. be going to 含有“计划,准备”的意思,而 will 则没有这个意思,如:She is going to lend us her book.He will be here in half an hour.4.在有条件从句的主句中,一般不用 be going to, 而多用will, 如:If any beasts comes at you, I'll stay with you and help you
shall和will区别:1.shall和will常常缩写成'll,紧接在主语之后。其否定式 shall not 和will not 的缩写式分别为 shan't 和 won't。基本句型:be to表示客观安排或受人指示而做某事。后+动词原形。be about to+动词原形,意为马上作某事,不能与tomorrow,next week等表示明确将来时的时间状语连用。2.will和shall在句子中所表达的“意志”是不同的,当句子主语是第一人称(I)的时候表示的是主语 I 的自主“意志”。例:I will be clear tomorrow . 我会把这件事弄个水落石出分析:这个句子中用will时,主语 I(我) 就带有强烈的意志,意思是我想让事情水落石出,并且有我会为此付诸努力的意思。3.当第一人称,用shall的时候就是一个普通的句子,就没有主语的意志。I shall come back in ten minutes .这句话就是单纯的说 我会在10分钟后回来 没有别的意思I will come back in ten minutes. 而这句话就有一种意境上的不同。我会在10分钟后回来,其中的意思还有,就算我有事耽搁了我也会想办法在10分钟后回来的意思4.shall在第二 、三人称时也和will在第一人称一样。也只有在二三人称才带有意志,只不过shall带有的是“说话者”的意志。而不是主语的意志。如:he shall be rewarded. 他会得到回报分析这句话更深度的意思,我说过在shall用在第二三人称时有强烈的“说话者”的意志。而这句话的“说话者”意志就是 他会得到回报,就算他没有得到回报“说话者”也会想办法让“he”得到回报。一般现在时的用法:基本用法:(1)一般将来时表示将要发生的动作或情况。例如:I will(shall) arrive tomorrow.我明天到。(主语是第一人称时最好用shall)Will you be free tonight? 你今晚有空吗?We won’t (shan’t) be busy this evening. 我们今晚不忙。(2)在一般将来时的句子中,有时有表示将来时间的状语,有时没有时间状语,这时要从意思上判断是否指未来的动作或情况。例如:Will she come? 她(会)来吗?(3)在以第一人称I或we作主语的问句中,一般使用助动词shall,这时或是征求对方的意见(a),或是询问一个情况(b):a. Where shall we meet? 我们在哪儿碰头?b. Shall we have any classes tomorrow?明天我们有课吗?在这类问句中,近几年来也有不少人用will,特别是在美国。例如:How will I get there? 我怎么去?(4)be going to+ 动词原形a.表示计划、打算、准备做的事。例如:We are going to put up a building here.我们打算在这里盖一座楼。How are you going to spend your holidays?假期你准备怎样过?b.表示即将发生或肯定要发生的事。例如:I think it is going to snow. 我看要下雪了。其他用法:一般将来时表示将来某一时刻的动作或状态,其表达形式除了“shall(第一人称),will(第二、三人称)+动词原形构成”外,还有以下几种形式。一.“be going to+动词原形”表示即将发生的或打算进行的事。例如:①It is going to rain. 要下雨了。②We are going to have a meeting today. 今天我们开会。二.go, come,start,move,sail,leave,arrive,stay,live,fly,等可用进行时态表示按计划即将发生的动作(行进式动词)。例如:I'm leaving for Beijing.三.“be to+动词原形”表示按计划要发生的事或征求对方意见。例如:①Are we to go on with this work?我们继续干吗?②The boy is to go to school tomorrow.这个男孩明天要去上学。四.“be about to+动词原形”表示即将发生的动作,意为:很快,马上。后面一般不跟时间状语。例如:We are about to leave.我们马上就走。五.某些词,如come, go, leave, arrive, start, get, stay ,live,fly等的一般现在时也可表示将来。①The meeting starts at five o'clock.会议五点开始。②He gets off at the next stop.他下一站下车。六。“be due to"构成的谓语,意味“定于…”也可表示将来时。主将从现:主将从现是指在时间状语从句和条件状语从句和让步状语从句中,如果主句是一般将来时,从句用一般现在时替代一般将来时。主将从现常见的有以下四种情况:一、时间状语从句的主句是一般将来时,那么从句常常用一般现在时。如: When I grow up, I’ll be a nurse and look after patients.我长大后要当一名护士,照顾病人。二、如果主句是祈使句,那么从句通常要用一般现在时如:Don’t laugh at me when I make a mistake.我犯错误的时候不要笑话我。三、如果主句是含有情态动词的一般现在时,根据需要从句多用一般现在时如:You should be quiet when you are in the reading room.在阅览室时应保持安静。四、 如果if的条件状语从句遇到变换间接和直接时 , 祈使句应用not to....如:She said not to close the window常见的时间状语从句的连词有:as soon as,when,while ,as,until等主将从现说的是在含有时间状语从句和条件状语从句的主从复合句中,如果主句的时态是一般将来时,那么从句要用一般现在时。例如:I will tell him about it when he comes.If it is fine tomorrow, we will go outing.如果主句的时态是过去将来时,那么从句要用一般过去时。例如:He said that he would have another try if he had the chance.I knew he could help me if he was free the next day.主要标志有:if 、unless 、until、 when 、as soon as
发现相似题
与“lf you are late for class, the teacher__________ angry.[ ]A..”考查相似的试题有:
1181281038028609015784411595688899英语短文_百度知道
寻求英语短文,要求:字数适中,主旨健康,有吸引力
我是我们学校英语社的编辑
我们出月刊 大家看着回答就行了 谢了哈
提问者采纳
目录:?第一篇:Youth 青春 ?第二篇: Three Days to See(Excerpts)假如给我三天光明(节选)
?第三篇:Companionship of Books 以书为伴(节选) ?第四篇:If I Rest, I Rust 如果我休息,我就会生锈 ?第五篇:Ambition 抱负 ?第六篇:What I have Lived for 我为何而生 ?第七篇:When Love Beckons You 爱的召唤 ?第八篇:The Road to Success 成功之道 ?第九篇:On Meeting the Celebrated 论见名人 ?第十篇:The 50-Percent Theory of Life 生活理论半对半 ?第十一篇:What is Your Recovery Rate? 你的恢复速率是多少? ?第十二篇:Clear Your Mental Space 清理心灵的空间 ?第十三篇:Be Happy 快乐 ?第十四篇:The Goodness of life 生命的美好 ?第十五篇:Facing the Enemies Within 直面内在的敌人 ?第十六篇:Abundance is a Life Style 富足的生活方式 ?第十七篇:Human Life a Poem 人生如诗 ?第十八篇:Solitude 独处 ?第十九篇:Giving Life Meaning 给生命以意义 ?第二十篇:Relish the Moment 品位现在 ?第二十一篇:The Love of Beauty 爱美 ?第二十二篇:The Happy Door 快乐之门 ?第二十三篇:Born to Win 生而为赢 ?第二十四篇:Work and Pleasure 工作和娱乐 ?第二十五篇:Mirror, Mirror--What do I see镜子,镜子,告诉我 ?第二十六篇:On Motes and Beams 微尘与栋梁 ?第二十七篇:An October Sunrise 十月的日出 ?第二十八篇:To Be or Not to Be 生存还是毁灭 ?第二十九篇:Gettysburg Address 葛底斯堡演说 ?第三十篇:First Inaugural Address(Excerpts) 就职演讲(节选)第三篇:Companionship of Books 以书为伴(节选) Companionship of BooksA man may usually be known by the books he reads as well as by
for there is a companionship of boo and one should always live in the best company, whether it be of books or of men.A good book may be among the best of friends. It is the same today that it always was, and it will never change. It is the most patient and cheerful of companions. It does not turn its back upon us in times of adversity or distress. It always receives us wi amusing and instructing us in youth, and comforting and consoling us in age.Men often discover their affinity to each other by the mutual love they have for a book just as two persons sometimes discover a friend by the admiration which both entertain for a third. There is an old proverb, ‘Love me, love my dog.” But there is more wisdom in this:” Love me, love my book.” The book is a truer and higher bond of union. Men can think, feel, and sympathize with each other through their favorite author. They live in him together, and he in them.A good book is often the best urn of a life enshrining the best that
for the world of a man’s life is, for the most part, but the world of his thoughts. Thus the best books are treasuries of good words, the golden thoughts, which, remembered and cherished, become our constant companions and comforters. Books possess an essence of immortality. They are by far the most lasting products of human effort. Temples and statues decay, but books survive. Time is of no account with great thoughts, which are as fresh today as when they first passed through their author’s minds, ages ago. What was then said and thought still speaks to us as vividly as ever from the printed page. The only effect of time have been to sift
for nothing in literature can long survive e but what is really good.Books introduce us i they bring us into the presence of the greatest minds that have ever lived. We hear wh we see the as if th we sympathize with them, enjoy with them, their experience becomes ours, and we feel as if we were in a measure actors with them in the scenes which they describe.The great and good do not die, even in this world. Embalmed in books, their spirits walk abroad. The book is a living voice. It is an intellect to which on still listens.?第四篇:If I Rest,I Rust 如果我休息,我就会生锈 If I Rest, I RustThe significant inscription found on an old key---“If I rest, I rust”---would be an excellent motto for those who are afflicted with the slightest bit of idleness. Even the most industrious person might adopt it with advantage to serve as a reminder that, if one allows his faculties to rest, like the iron in the unused key, they will soon show signs of rust and, ultimately, cannot do the work required of them.Those who would attain the heights reached and kept by great men must keep their faculties polished by constant use, so that they may unlock the doors of knowledge, the gate that guard the entrances to the professions, to science, art, literature, agriculture---every department of human endeavor.Industry keeps bright the key that opens the treasury of achievement. If Hugh Miller, after toiling all day in a quarry, had devoted his evenings to rest and recreation, he would never have become a famous geologist. The celebrated mathematician, Edmund Stone, would never have published a mathematical dictionary, never have found the key to science of mathematics, if he had given his spare moments to idleness, had the little Scotch lad, Ferguson, allowed the busy brain to go to sleep while he tended sheep on the hillside instead of calculating the position of the stars by a string of beads, he would never have become a famous astronomer.Labor vanquishes all---not inconstant, spasmodic, or ill- but faithful, unremitting, daily effort toward a well-directed purpose. Just as truly as eternal vigilance is the price of liberty, so is eternal industry the price of noble and enduring success.
?第五篇:Ambition 抱负 AmbitionIt is not difficult to imagine a world short of ambition. It would probably be a kinder world: with out demands, without abrasions, without disappointments. People would have time for reflection. Such work as they did would not be for themselves but for the collectivity. Competition would never enter in. conflict would be eliminated, tension become a thing of the past. The stress of creation would be at an end. Art would no longer be troubling, but purely celebratory in its functions. Longevity would be increased, for fewer people would die of heart attack or stroke caused by tumultuous endeavor. Anxiety would be extinct. Time would stretch on and on, with ambition long departed from the human heart.Ah, how unrelieved boring life would be!There is a strong view that holds that success is a myth, and ambition therefore a sham. Does this mean that success does not really exist? That achievement is at bottom empty? That the efforts of men and women are of no significance alongside the force of movements and events now not all success, obviously, is worth esteeming, nor all ambition worth cultivating. Which are and which are not is something one soon enough learns on one’s own. But even the most cynical secretly admit that achievement cou and that the true myth is that the actions of men and women are useless. To believe otherwise is to take on a point of view that is likely to be deranging. It is, in its implications, to remove all motives for competence, interest in attainment, and regard for posterity.We do not choose to be born. We do not choose our parents. We do not choose our historical epoch, the country of our birth, or the immediate circumstances of our upbringing. We do not, most of us, nor do we choose the time or conditions of our death. But within all this realm of choicelessness, we do choose how we shall live: courageously or in cowardice, honorably or dishonorably, with purpose or in drift. We decide what is important and what is trivial in life. We decide that what makes us significant is either what we do or what we refuse to do. But no matter how indifferent the universe may be to our choices and decisions, these choices and decisions are ours to make. We decide. We choose. And as we decide and choose, so are our lives formed. In the end, forming our own destiny is what ambition is about. 这些都是经过时间考验的真正经典的篇章
提问者评价
thank you very much
参考资料:
我的邮箱需要的话我发给你还包括mp3
其他类似问题
其他23条回答
关于新年的:My Spring Festival Last year’s Spring Festival is special. My uncle and my aunt came back from Shanghai. My families were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with them. And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals. On New Year’s Eve, my father and my uncle talked about their work together. My mum did some cooking with my aunt Grandparents and I watched the New Year TV programmers. At about six o’clock, we had a special family dinner. We all thought the dumplings were delicious. On the first day of the New Year, we visited our relatives. In the afternoon, we went shopping in Xianfeng Road. My uncle bought some Jay’s CDs. He likes Jay’s music very much. There were so many people on the road. It was more alive than any other time of a year. On the second and the third days, we spent a wonderful weekend in the country. There were much bigger trees than in the city. And the animals were more beautiful than in the city. We all enjoyed ourselves. I had an interesting Spring Festival. How about you?
i`dont know
New York hotel offers $10,000 martini中文导读:纽约有名的古老旅馆
Algonquin Hotel最近推出一种价值一万美元一杯的martini酒,酒底下带有一颗钻石。目前还未有人购买,不过旅馆经理说已经有很多人表示对它有兴趣。旅馆期望哪天有某浪漫的人会首先买下这种酒。NEW YORK (Reuters) -- Drinkers might want to keep a clear head when ordering a martini at New York's historic Algonquin Hotel or they might pay $10,000 for that cold sip.The landmark hotel, where famed wit Dorothy Parker and fellow literary lights at the Round Table imbibed, offers a $10,000 martini, complete with a loose diamond at the bottom.No one has ordered one yet, in the martini's first week on the menu, but the hotel hopes some romantic soul will buy one any day now.&We haven't had any buyers yet, but a lot of people are talking about it,& said Anthony Melchiorri, the hotel's general manager, on Wednesday.The drink is designed to fit with tradition at the Algonquin, where Round Table members including Parker, writer Robert Benchley, playwright George S. Kaufman and &The New Yorker& magazine founder Harold Ross gathered regularly.Today, Parker's ode to the martini adorns hotel napkins: &I love a martini -- but two at the most. Three I' Four, I'm under the host.&Parker's response to the $10,000 martini might be mixed, the manager conceded.&I think she would like the idea so long as she'd get to drink it,& he said. &I don't think she'd care about the diamond, but she'd care about the martini.&Fear not, the manager added, no one can really order the martini by mistake. The tipple requires 72 hours' notice, and buyers meet with a jeweler to select a gem and with hotel staff to ensure the cocktail is delivered to the right table.
what do u want?
蝌蚪文!看不懂
[1] When the end of the world comes, we'll know what to blame. Scientists have found compelling evidence that the Sun has a baby brother, a dark star whose eccentric orbit is responsible for periodically showering the Earth with comets and meteorites. [2] The dark star--named Nemesis by astronomers--is thought to be a brown dwarf& that spins round the Sun in an orbit so large it is measured in light years, the distance light travels in a year, equivalent to about 6,000 billion miles.[3] The research suggests that, every 26m years, the star's eccentric orbit brings it within one light year of the solar system. There it causes havoc in the Oort Cloud, a huge region surrounding the solar system that contains billions of bits of cosmic rubble left over from the formation of planets.[4] Of the millions of rocks it throws out of orbit at each visit, some hurtle Earthwards--and have several times nearly wiped out life on Earth.[5] Astronomers have long wondered if the Sun has a smaller partner. Recently, two independent groups of researchers have found evidence of one.[6] One group, led by John Matese, professor of physics at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, confirms the notion that it is most likely to be a brown dwarf, a star that never accumulated enough mass to ignite and which has simply sat in space smouldering for billions of years.[7] Matese studied 82 comets from the Oort Cloud and found common elements in the shape of their orbits that could only be explained if they had been influenced by the gravitational pull of an object several times the size of Jupiter and existing about 25,000 times farther from the Sun than the Earth.[8] Matese said: &A companion to the Sun orbiting at these distances would have little effect on the planets. But it would play a big role in the way comets ' made their way' from their birth places in the planetary disc out to the Oort Cloud and on now they can return to the inner solar system.&[9] Further research was published by Richard Muller, professor of physics at the University of California, Berkeley, following analyses of moon rock samples brought back to Earth by Apollo 14.[10] The absence of a protective atmosphere means the moon has been subjected to intense bombardment in its 4.5 billion-year existence.[11] Muller's breakthrough was to find a way to date& how long ago any particle was melted--meaning he could build up a picture of whether the moon gets a constant barrage or suffers spells of intense bombardment.[12] H &The evidence clearly shows that the moon has gone through spells of relatively frequent impacts and others of reduced intensity. I believe it is likely that this is because the Oort Cloud is being disturbed by a massive body that is throwing comets out of stable orbits, a small fraction of which could reach the Earth.&[13] Muller and others believe that the dark star probably takes about 26m years to complete an orbit around the sun.[14] Other scientists have already noted that mass extinctions of life on Earth seem to occur in a pattern with gaps equivalent to multiples of 26m, suggesting some regular event is causing the comets to come Earth's way.[15] The best-known such event was the one that wiped out the dinosaurs 65m years ago, but th the planet has suffered several such large mass extinctions[16] Astronomers have found the first Earth-sized planet orbiting another star. The discovery raises the chances of finding planets that could support life as we know it.[1]当世界末日来临时我们将知道该去责备什么。科学家们已发现明显的迹象表明:太阳有一个小弟弟,它是一颗暗星,其偏心轨道导致彗星群和流星雨周期性降落地球。 [2]这颗被天文学家叫做复仇女神星的暗星被认为是一颗“褐矮星”,它围绕太阳旋转的轨道大得要用光年计量,光年是光在一年中走过的距离,大约等于 6万亿英里。[3]研究表明,每经过2600万年,这颗星的偏心轨道就将它带到距太阳系1光年的范围内。在那里,它引起了奥尔特云的浩劫,奥尔特云是一个巨大的围绕太阳系的区域,里面包含了数十亿从行星形成中分离出来的宇宙碎块。[4]它每一次访问太阳系时,都从轨道上甩出上百万个岩块,其中一些飞向地球的方向——有几次几乎摧毁地球上的生命。[5]天文学家长期以来一直怀疑太阳是否有一个小伴星。最近,两个独立的研究[6]一个由拉斐特的路易斯安娜大学物理学教授约翰·马泰塞领导的小组证实了一个想法,那就是它最有可能是一颗褐矮星,这是一种永远也不能积聚足够的质量着火燃烧的星,它只是在太空中数十亿年地无焰闷烧。[7]马泰塞研究了来自奥尔特云的82颗彗星,发现在它们轨道的形状上有共同的因素,那只有在它们是被一个数倍大于木星的天体的引力作用所影响,且这个天体距太阳的距离比地球要远25,0000倍的情况下才能解释。[8]马泰塞说:“一个离太阳如此遥远的伴星对行星的影响是微乎其微的。但是,在彗星从它们在行星盘的诞生地'前进'到奥尔特云的方式上,以及它们能返回太阳系内部的途径上,这颗星扮演着重要的角色。”[9]加州大学伯克利分校的物理学教授理查德·马勒在分析了“阿波罗14号”带回的月球岩石标本之后,公布了进一步的研究成果。[10]由于缺乏大气的保护,月球在它存在的45亿年间遭受了强烈的撞击。 小组已经发现了一些端倪。 [11]马勒的突破是他找到了一种确定粒子被融化的年代的方法,这意味着他可以确立这样一幅画面,即月球是受到接二连三的轰击还是经历了间歇性的强烈的粒子辐射。[12]他说:“有迹象清楚表明,月球经历了比较频繁的撞击,以及其它强度减少的撞击。我认为这可能是由于奥尔特云受到一个正在把彗星抛出稳定轨道的大天体的扰动,其中一小部分彗星可能会到达地球。”[13]马勒和其他一些人认为,这颗暗星绕太阳运行一周大约要用2600万年的时间。[14]另一些科学家已经注意到,地球生物的物种灭绝现象出现的间隔是2600万的倍数,这说明了某个规律性事件造成彗星降临在地球上。[15]这类事件中最著名的一个就是6500万年前恐龙的灭绝,但这还不是最坏的;这个星球已经经历了几次如此大规模的灭绝。[16]天文学家已经发现了第一个像地球一样大小的围绕另一颗星运行的行星。这个发现增加了找到我们熟知的能维持生命的行星的机会。 还有一篇My Greatest Olympic Prize我最珍贵的奥林匹克奖[1]It was the summer of 1936. The Olympic Games were being held in Berlin. Because Adolf Hitler childishly insisted that his performers were members of a &master race,& nationalistic feelings were at an all-time high.[2] I wasn't too worried about all this. I'd trained, sweated and disciplined myself for six years, with the Games in mind. While I was going over on the boat, all I could think about was taking home one or two of those gold medals. I had my eyes especially on the running broad jump. A year before, as a sophomore at the Ohio State, I'd set the world's record of 26 feet 8 1/4 inches. Nearly everyone expected me to win this event.[3] I was in for a surprise. When the time came for the broad-jump trials, I was startled to see a tall boy hitting the pit at almost 26 feet on his practice leaps! He turned out to be a German named Luz Long. I was told that Hitler hoped to win the jump with him.[4] I guessed that if Long won, it would add some new support to the Nazis' &master race& (Aryansuperiority) theory. After all, I am a Negro. Angry about Hitler's ways, I determined to go out there and really show Der Fuhrer and his master race who was superior and who wasn't.[5] An angry athlete is an athlete who will make mistakes, as any coach will tell you. I was no exception. On the first of my three qualifying jumps, I leaped from several inches beyond the takeoff board for a foul. On the second jump, I fouled even worse. &Did I come 3,000 miles for this?& I thought bitterly. &To foul out of the trials and make a fool of myself?&[6] Walking a few yards from the pit, I kicked disgustedly at the dirt. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to look into the friendly blue eyes of the tall German broad jumper. He had easily qualified for the finals on his first attempt. He offered me a firm handshake.[7] &Jesse Owens, I'm Luz Long. I don't think we've met.& He spoke English well, though with a German twist to it.&Glad to meet you,& I said. Then, trying to hide my nervousness, I added, &How are you?&&I'm fine. The question is: How are you?&&What do you mean?& I asked.&Something must be eating you,& he said--proud the way foreigners are when they've mastered a bit of American slang. &You should be able to qualify with your eyes closed.&&Believe me, I know it,& I told him--and it felt good to say that to someone.[8] For the next few minutes we talked together. I didn't tell Long what was &eating& me, but he seemed to understand my anger, and he took pains to reassure me. Although he'd been schooled in the Nazi youth movement, he didn't believe in the Aryan-supremacy business any more than I did. We laughed over the fact that he really looked the part, though. An inch taller than I, he had a lean, muscular frame, clear blue eyes, blond hair and a strikingly handsome face. Finally, seeing that I had calmed down somewhat, he pointed to the take-off board.[9] &Look,& he said. &Why don't you draw a line a few inches behind the board and aim at making your take-off from there? You'll be sure not to foul, and you certainly ought to jump far enough to qualify. What does it matter if you're not first in the trials? Tomorrow is what counts.&[101 Suddenly all the tension seemed to leave my body as the truth of what he said hit me. Confidently, I drew a line a full foot behind the hoard and proceeded to jump from there. I qualified with almost a foot to spare.[11] That night I walked over to Luz Long's room in the Olympic village to thank him. I knew that if it hadn't been for him I probably wouldn't be jumping in the finals the following day. We sat and talked for two hours--about track and field, ourselves, the world situation, a dozen other things.[12] When I finally got up to leave, we both knew that a real friendship had been formed. Luz would go out to the field the next day trying to beat me if he could. But I knew that he wanted me to do my best--even if that meant my winning.[13] As it turned out, Luz broke his own past record. In doing so, he pushed me on to a peak performance. I remember that at the instant I landed from my final jump--the one which set the Olympic record of 26 feet 5 1/16 inches--he was at my side, congratulating me. Despite the fact that Hitler glared at us from the stands not a hundred yards away, Luz shook my hand had--and it wasn't a fake &smile with a broken heart& sort of grip, either.[14]All the gold medals and cups I have wouldn't make a plating on the 24-carat friendship I felt for Luz Long at the moment. I realized then that Luz was just what Pierre de Coubertin, founder of the modern Games, must have had in his mind when he said, &The important thing in the Olympic Games is not winning but taking part. The essential thing in life is not conquering but fighting well1936年夏天。奥林匹克运动会在柏林举行。由于阿道夫·希特勒幼稚地坚持他的选手是“优等民族”的成员,民族主义情绪空前高涨。我对这一切并不太担心。六年来,我心里想着这次奥运会,一直在坚持刻苦训练,从严要求自己。我乘船来时,就一心想带一两块金牌回家。我特别想在急行跳远项目上夺取金牌。一年前,我在俄亥俄州上大学二年级时,就创下了26英尺81/4英寸的世界纪录。几乎所有的人都认为我会赢得这项赛事。然而,事情出乎我的意料。到了急行跳远预选赛时,我吃惊地看见一个高个儿小伙子试跳时就落在了沙坑将近26英尺的地方!原来他是个德国人,名叫卢茨·隆格。有人告诉我,希特勒就希望靠他来获得跳远冠军。我心想,如果隆格获胜,那势必给纳粹的“优等民族”(雅利安人优异)论调增加新的佐证。毕竟,我是个黑人。我很气个过希特勒的那一套,决心显一显身手,着实让“元首大人”和他的优等民族看看谁优谁劣。任何一个教练员都会对你说.运动员一生气就会犯错误。我也不例外。预赛三跳中的第一跳,我踏过起跳板几英寸犯了现。第二跳时,则犯规更严重。“难道我从3000英里外跑到这儿就为了这个结局?”我痛苦地想道,“为了在预赛里就犯规出局丢自己的丑吗?” 我从沙坑里走出几码远,气愤地踢着沙土。忽然,我感到有一只手搭在我的肩膀上。我转过脸去,瞧见了那个高个子德国跳远运动员一双友好的蓝眼睛。他头一跳就轻松地取得了决赛资格。他主动用力地握了握我的手。 “杰西·欧文斯,我叫卢茨·隆格。我想我们以前没见过面。”他英语说得不错,尽管带一点德国味儿。“认识你很高兴,”我说。随后,我竭力想掩饰自已的不安,便又说道:“你怎么样?”“我很好。问题是:你怎么样?”“你的意思是?”我问道。“一定有什么困扰着你,”他说——显得很得意,外国人掌握了一点美国俚语都会这样。“你就是闭着眼睛也能进入决赛。” “相信我,这我知道,”我对他说--能跟别人说这话,心里觉得好受些。 然后我们交谈了一会。我没有告诉隆格是什么在“困扰”找,但他却好像知道我心里有气,便竭力安慰我。他尽管接受了纳粹青年运动的教育,却一点也不比我更相信雅利安人优异那一套。不过,他看起来倒确实像个优等民族的人,我俩不由得笑起来了。他比我高一英寸,身材修长,肌肉结实,蓝蓝的眼睛,金黄的头发,还长着一张异常英俊的面孔。后来,他见我有些平静了,便用手指向踏板。“看,”他说。“你为什么不在踏板后面几英寸的地方划一道线,然后就从那儿起跳呢?你肯定不会犯规,而且足可以跳进决赛。预赛得不到第一又有什么关系呢?明天的才算数。”找领悟了他话中的道理,浑身的紧张顿时消失了。我满怀自信,在踏板后方整整一英尺的地方划了一道线,然后就从那儿起跳。我通过了预赛,超出资格标准近一英尺。那天晚上,我到奥运村卢茨·隆格的房间去道谢。我知道,要不是多亏了他,我很可能参加不成第二天的决赛。我们坐着谈了两个钟头--谈田径运动,谈我们自己,谈国际局势,以及许多其他事情。 最后我起身告辞时,我们都发觉彼此己经建立了真正的友谊。卢茨第二天上场要尽力战胜我。。可我也知道,他想让我竭尽全力--哪怕那会意味着我取胜。结果,卢茨打破了他自己以前的纪录。这样一来,他也促使我发挥到了最佳竞技状态。我记得我最后一跳着地那一瞬间——一那刻我创造了26英尺51/16英寸的奥运会纪录---他来到我旁边,向我祝贺。尽管希特勒就在不足一百码以外的看台上瞪着我们,卢茨紧紧握着我的手--而且还不是“内心沮丧、强额为笑”的那种虚情假意的握手。我当时对卢茨·隆格感受到的是24K纯金般的友谊,我所获得的所有金牌、所有金杯都不足以构成这纯金友情的一个镀层。我这时才意识到,现代奥运会创始人皮埃尔·德·顾拜旦当年心里正是想着卢茨这样的运动员,才这样说道:“奥运会重在参与而不在取胜。生命的关键在于干得出色而不在于征服。”
happy new year
Happy new year!
A Friends Is...Accepts you as you areBelieves in &you&Calls you just to say &Hi&Doesn't give up on youEnvisions the whole of youForgives your mistakesGives unconditionallyHelps youInvites you overJust &be& with youKeeps you close at heartLoves you for who you areMakes a difference in your lifeNever judgesOffers supportPicks you upQuiet your fearsRaise your spiritsSays nice things about youTells you the truth when you need to hear itUnderstands youValues youWalks beside youX-plain things you don't understandYells when you don't listen a secondZaps you back to reality
一个小男孩询问人生的意义一个小男孩在许愿井前看见一个老人,向他询问人生的意义.老人说我一生都在思考这个问题.人生的意义可用四个字概括:思考,坚信,梦想,勇敢.这位老人就是华特.狄斯尼.The Little Boy Asks the Meaning of Life询问生命意义的小男孩By: Author UnknownAn eight-year-old boy approached an old man in front of a wishing well, looked up into his eyes, and asked: &I understand you're a very wise man. I'd like to know the secret of life.& The old man looked down at the youngster and replied: &I've thought a lot in my lifetime, and the secret can be summed up in four words. The first is think. Think about the values you wish to live your life by. The second is believe. Believe in yourself based on the thinking you've done about the values you're going to live your life by. The third is dream. Dream about the things that can be, based on your belief in yourself and the values you're going to live by. The last is dare. Dare to make your dreams become reality, based on your belief in yourself and your values.&And with that, Walter E. Disney said to the little boy, &Think, Believe, Dream, and Dare.& 单词,词组解释.1.a wishing well---许愿井2. sum up----慨栝3. approach---靠近,接近
Last year’s Spring Festival is special. My uncle and my aunt came back from Shanghai. My families were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with them. And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals. On New Year’s Eve, my father and my uncle talked about their work together. My mum did some cooking with my aunt Grandparents and I watched the New Year TV programmers. At about six o’clock, we had a special family dinner. We all thought the dumplings were delicious. On the first day of the New Year, we visited our relatives. In the afternoon, we went shopping in Xianfeng Road. My uncle bought some Jay’s CDs. He likes Jay’s music very much. There were so many people on the road. It was more alive than any other time of a year. On the second and the third days, we spent a wonderful weekend in the country. There were much bigger trees than in the city. And the animals were more beautiful than in the city. We all enjoyed ourselves.
关于新年的:My Spring Festival Last year’s Spring Festival is special. My uncle and my aunt came back from Shanghai. My families were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with them. And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals. On New Year’s Eve, my father and my uncle talked about their work together. My mum did some cooking with my aunt Grandparents and I watched the New Year TV programmers. At about six o’clock, we had a special family dinner. We all thought the dumplings were delicious. On the first day of the New Year, we visited our relatives. In the afternoon, we went shopping in Xianfeng Road. My uncle bought some Jay’s CDs. He likes Jay’s music very much. There were so many people on the road. It was more alive than any other time of a year. On the second and the third days, we spent a wonderful weekend in the country. There were much bigger trees than in the city. And the animals were more beautiful than in the city. We all enjoyed ourselves. I had an interesting Spring Festival. How about you? What kind of lover are you? Here's how to tell My husband and I have been married less than 10 years, but we're the quintessential &old married couple.& We don't coo or act lovey-dovey, even though we have a lot in common and enjoy each other's company. Some onlookers might call our relationship stodgy, but most social scientists would say we happen to be the kind of folks whose friendship blossomed into love. For other couples, love can look quite different. Some enjoy sparks and passion even decades into their relationship. Others obsess over every single detail of a 20-year marriage as if they had just started dating. In fact, experts say there are six different ways you can be &in love.& And your love style may change over the course of your relationship. Knowing your style can help you evaluate your relationship, says Susan Hendrick, Ph.D., a psychology professor at Texas Tech University, who -- with her husband and research partner, Clyde Hendrick, Ph.D. -- has spent 25 years studying relationships. It'll help you have more realistic expectations about how love happens for you and how it evolves. If you understand that it's normal for a loving couple to have a platonic relationship, for instance, you'll know not to worry if there aren't fireworks. (: Take back the bedroom.external link ) So what kind of lover are you? Check out these descriptions to find your personal style, and learn how you can keep your relationship healthy and happy. The romantic You love being in love. You may be swept away by your new lover's looks or other appealing physical attributes -- and disappointed when they change over time. Remember that true love doesn't recede with his hairline, and romance doesn't have to fade as the relationship matures. Plan dates, weekend getaways, or just-the-two-of-you vacations to rekindle the spark that ignited your relationship, suggests Pepper Schwartz, Ph.D., a sociology professor at the University of Washington in Seattle. The list-maker &You have criteria that are important, and you won't change them,& Schwartz says. Even if you're in a committed relationship, you may put too much pressure on your partner to live up to your standards. Let go of the list. Schwartz warns that clinging to those must-haves could mean a chafed relationship or a lonely life. &Ultimately, the important things are companionship, love, a capacity for forgiveness,& she says. &Not the stuff that may impress outsiders.& The obsessive You want to spend all your time with your partner. And you constantly worry about your relationship, even when you've been together for years. Schwartz says this kind of partner can be overbearing or have highs and lows that drive her significant other crazy. Don't crowd your lover, Schwartz says. &Realize that too much of a good thing can be too much.& You may need to talk to a counselor who can help you understand why you feel so insecure and help you find ways to put your relationship in perspective. The giver You may give more than you get. &At some point, you find that it's all going one way,& Schwartz says. You're constantly working selflessly to meet your partner's needs, but you're not looking after you. It's important to have a life outside of your marriage. Develop your own interests, cultivate your own friendships, and reserve time to do things you like to do -- without your partner. The player You love courtship. &For these lovers, the chase is a lot of it,& Schwartz says. You're easily bored in long-term relationships, though, and your eye may roam. First, avoid situations that could lead to affairs. &Don't have a drink with that interesting colleague,& Schwartz says. &Take temptation out of your life.& Instead of looking for excitement outside your relationship, try doing new things (salsa dancing, anyone?) with your partner, so you can see him or her in a fresh light. The pal Love seems to creep up on you. One day you think, &Wow, I've really been spending a lot of time with Jack,& then realize you're in love. In the long term, your relationship may be quiet, but it's strong. Don't let your thing get too platonic. &You need moments of romance,& Schwartz says. Planning a special dinner for two or just planting a passionate kiss on him once in a while shows your partner (and reminds you, too) that you think he's sexy and exciting. Written by Afi-Odelia E. Scruggs, Ph.D., a writer based near Cleveland, Ohio, tries to keep work from getting in the way of romance with her husband.&._.&(.)_(.)^_^^_^^_^
Love Your Life
--Henry David ThoreauHowever mean your life is, do not shun it and call it hard names.It is not so bad as you are. It looks poorest when you are richest. The fault-finder will find faults in paradise.Love your life,poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant,thrilling,glorious hourss,even in a poor-house. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man' the snow melts before its door as early in the spring. I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there, and have as cheering thoughts, as in a palace. The town's poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any. May be they are simply great enough to receive without misgiving. Most think that they are above being sbut it often happens that they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest means.which should be more disreputable.Cultivate poverty like a garden herb,like sage.Do not trouble yourself much to get new things,whether clothes or friends,Turn the old,return to them.Twe change.Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts. 翻译:热爱你的生活
--享利.大卫.梭罗 不论你的生活如何卑贱,你要面对它生活,不要躲避它,更别用恶言咒骂它。它不像你那样坏。你最富有的时候,倒是看似最穷。爱找缺点的人就是到天堂里也能找到缺点。你要爱你的生活,尽管它贫穷。甚至在一个济贫院里,你也还有愉快、高兴、光荣的时候。夕阳反射在济贫院的窗上,像身在富户人家窗上一样光亮;在那门前,积雪同在早春融化。我只看到,一个从容的人,在哪里也像在皇宫中一样,生活得心满意足而富有愉快的思想。城镇中的穷人,我看,倒往往是过着最独立不羁的生活。也许因为他们很伟大,所以受之无愧。大多数人以为他们是超然的,不靠城镇来支援他们;可是事实上他们是往往利用了不正当的手段来对付生活,他们是毫不超脱的,毋宁是不体面的。视贫穷如园中之花而像圣人一样耕植它吧!不要找新的花样,无论是新的朋友或新的衣服,来麻烦你自己。找旧的,回到那里去。万物不变,是我们在变。你的衣服可以卖掉,但要保留你的思想。 Friends
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart. There's always going to be people that hurt you,so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just more careful about who you trust next time around. Make youself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expthem to know you. Remember:Whatever happens,happens for a reason. How many people actually have 8 true friends?Hardly anyone I know.But some of us have all right frien and good friends. 翻译:朋友真正的朋友是一个可以援手帮助并感动你心扉的人。 别人常常伤害你,所以你该继续付出信任,并小心挑选你下次信任的人。 在你想了解别人也想让别人了解你之前,先完善并了解自己。 要记住:任何事情的发生都有因有起。 有多少人可以拥有八个真正的朋友?就我所知少之又少。但我们会有泛泛之交和好友。Words To Live
I’ll give you some advice about life. EDo more than other* **pect you t Remember Don’t take to heart every thing you hear. Don’t spend all that you have. Don’t sleep Whenever you say” I love you”, pl Whevever you say” I’m sorry”, please look into the other person’ Fall in Don’ Love deeply and ardently, even if there is pain, but this is the way to mak Find a way to settle, Never judge people Speak slowly, When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, simle and say, “Why do you want to know?” Remember that the man who can shoulder the most risk will gain the deepest love and the su Call you mother on the phone. If you can’t, you may think
When someone sneezes say, “God bless you”; If you fail, don’t forget
Remember the three “ respects” .Respect yourself, respect others, stand on dignity and pay attent Don’t let a little dispute break u Whenever you find your wrongdoing, be quick with reparation! Whenever you make a phone call smil when you pick up the phone, because someone feel it! Marry a pers because when you get old, you’ll find that chatting to
Find time for yourself. Life will change what you are Remember th Read more books and w Live a noble and honest life. Reviving past times in your old age will help you to e Trust God, but don’t for The harmonizing atmosphere of
Try your best to let family h When you quarrel with a close friend, talk about the main dish, don’t quibble You cannot Figure out the meaning of someone’ Share your knowledge to continue
Treat our earth in a friendly way,don’t fool aroun Do the Don’t trust a lover who kisses you withou Go to a place you’ve never been to every year. If you earn much money,the best way to spend it is on charitable deeds Remember,not all the
Understand rules completely and chRemember,the best love is to love others unconditionally rather than
Comment on the success you have attained by looking in the past at the target you wanted t In love and cooking,you must give 100% effort……but expect
[9] &Look,& he said. &Why don't you draw a line a few inches behind the board and aim at making your take-off from there? You'll be sure not to foul, and you certainly ought to jump far enough to qualify. What does it matter if you're not first in the trials? Tomorrow is what counts.& [101 Suddenly all the tension seemed to leave my body as the truth of what he said hit me. Confidently, I drew a line a full foot behind the hoard and proceeded to jump from there. I qualified with almost a foot to spare. [11] That night I walked over to Luz Long's room in the Olympic village to thank him. I knew that if it hadn't been for him I probably wouldn't be jumping in the finals the following day. We sat and talked for two hours--about track and field, ourselves, the world situation, a dozen other things. [12] When I finally got up to leave, we both knew that a real friendship had been formed. Luz would go out to the field the next day trying to beat me if he could. But I knew that he wanted me to do my best--even if that meant my winning. [13] As it turned out, Luz broke his own past record. In doing so, he pushed me on to a peak performance. I remember that at the instant I landed from my final jump--the one which set the Olympic record of 26 feet 5 1/16 inches--he was at my side, congratulating me. Despite the fact that Hitler glared at us from the stands not a hundred yards away, Luz shook my hand had--and it wasn't a fake &smile with a broken heart& sort of grip, either. [14]All the gold medals and cups I have wouldn't make a plating on the 24-carat friendship I felt for Luz Long at the moment. I realized then that Luz was just what Pierre de Coubertin, founder of the modern Games, must have had in his mind when he said, &The important thing in the Olympic Games is not winning but taking part. The essential thing in life is not conquering but fighting well 1936年夏天。奥林匹克运动会在柏林举行。由于阿道夫·希特勒幼稚地坚持他的选手是“优等民族”的成员,民族主义情绪空前高涨。 我对这一切并不太担心。六年来,我心里想着这次奥运会,一直在坚持刻苦训练,从严要求自己。我乘船来时,就一心想带一两块金牌回家。我特别想在急行跳远项目上夺取金牌。一年前,我在俄亥俄州上大学二年级时,就创下了26英尺81/4英寸的世界纪录。几乎所有的人都认为我会赢得这项赛事。 然而,事情出乎我的意料。到了急行跳远预选赛时,我吃惊地看见一个高个儿小伙子试跳时就落在了沙坑将近26英尺的地方!原来他是个德国人,名叫卢茨·隆格。有人告诉我,希特勒就希望靠他来获得跳远冠军。 我心想,如果隆格获胜,那势必给纳粹的“优等民族”(雅利安人优异)论调增加新的佐证。毕竟,我是个黑人。我很气个过希特勒的那一套,决心显一显身手,着实让“元首大人”和他的优等民族看看谁优谁劣。 任何一个教练员都会对你说.运动员一生气就会犯错误。我也不例外。预赛三跳中的第一跳,我踏过起跳板几英寸犯了现。第二跳时,则犯规更严重。“难道我从3000英里外跑到这儿就为了这个结局?”我痛苦地想道,“为了在预赛里就犯规出局丢自己的丑吗?” 我从沙坑里走出几码远,气愤地踢着沙土。忽然,我感到有一只手搭在我的肩膀上。我转过脸去,瞧见了那个高个子德国跳远运动员一双友好的蓝眼睛。他头一跳就轻松地取得了决赛资格。他主动用力地握了握我的手。 “杰西·欧文斯,我叫卢茨·隆格。我想我们以前没见过面。”他英语说得不错,尽管带一点德国味儿。 “认识你很高兴,”我说。随后,我竭力想掩饰自已的不安,便又说道:“你怎么样?” “我很好。问题是:你怎么样?” “你的意思是?”我问道。 “一定有什么困扰着你,”他说——显得很得意,外国人掌握了一点美国俚语都会这样。“你就是闭着眼睛也能进入决赛。” “相信我,这我知道,”我对他说--能跟别人说这话,心里觉得好受些。 然后我们交谈了一会。我没有告诉隆格是什么在“困扰”找,但他却好像知道我心里有气,便竭力安慰我。他尽管接受了纳粹青年运动的教育,却一点也不比我更相信雅利安人优异那一套。不过,他看起来倒确实像个优等民族的人,我俩不由得笑起来了。他比我高一英寸,身材修长,肌肉结实,蓝蓝的眼睛,金黄的头发,还长着一张异常英俊的面孔。后来,他见我有些平静了,便用手指向踏板。“看,”他说。“你为什么不在踏板后面几英寸的地方划一道线,然后就从那儿起跳呢?你肯定不会犯规,而且足可以跳进决赛。预赛得不到第一又有什么关系呢?明天的才算数。” 找领悟了他话中的道理,浑身的紧张顿时消失了。我满怀自信,在踏板后方整整一英尺的地方划了一道线,然后就从那儿起跳。我通过了预赛,超出资格标准近一英尺。 那天晚上,我到奥运村卢茨·隆格的房间去道谢。我知道,要不是多亏了他,我很可能参加不成第二天的决赛。我们坐着谈了两个钟头--谈田径运动,谈我们自己,谈国际局势,以及许多其他事情。 最后我起身告辞时,我们都发觉彼此己经建立了真正的友谊。卢茨第二天上场要尽力战胜我。。可我也知道,他想让我竭尽全力--哪怕那会意味着我取胜。 结果,卢茨打破了他自己以前的纪录。这样一来,他也促使我发挥到了最佳竞技状态。我记得我最后一跳着地那一瞬间——一那刻我创造了26英尺51/16英寸的奥运会纪录---他来到我旁边,向我祝贺。尽管希特勒就在不足一百码以外的看台上瞪着我们,卢茨紧紧握着我的手--而且还不是“内心沮丧、强额为笑”的那种虚情假意的握手。 我当时对卢茨·隆格感受到的是24K纯金般的友谊,我所获得的所有金牌、所有金杯都不足以构成这纯金友情的一个镀层。我这时才意识到,现代奥运会创始人皮埃尔·德·顾拜旦当年心里正是想着卢茨这样的运动员,才这样说道:“奥运会重在参与而不在取胜。生命的关键在于干得出色而不在于征服。” 回答者:lisatang45 - 魔法师 四级 2-14 16:16happy new year 回答者:shenxianheidan - 试用期 一级 2-14 16:47Happy new year! 回答者:521jjx - 初学弟子 一级 2-14 16:47A Friends Is... Accepts you as you are Believes in &you& Calls you just to say &Hi& Doesn't give up on you Envisions the whole of you Forgives your mistakes Gives unconditionally Helps you Invites you over Just &be& with you Keeps you close at heart Loves you for who you are Makes a difference in your life Never judges Offers support Picks you up Quiet your fears Raise your spirits Says nice things about you Tells you the truth when you need to hear it Understands you Values you Walks beside you X-plain things you don't understand Yells when you don't listen a second Zaps you back to reality 回答者:燕子飞过的田 - 举人 四级 2-14 19:43214 回答者:匿名 2-15 08:02一个小男孩询问人生的意义 一个小男孩在许愿井前看见一个老人,向他询问人生的意义.老人说我一生都在思考这个问题.人生的意义可用四个字概括:思考,坚信,梦想,勇敢. 这位老人就是华特.狄斯尼. The Little Boy Asks the Meaning of Life 询问生命意义的小男孩 By: Author Unknown An eight-year-old boy approached an old man in front of a wishing well, looked up into his eyes, and asked: &I understand you're a very wise man. I'd like to know the secret of life.& The old man looked down at the youngster and replied: &I've thought a lot in my lifetime, and the secret can be summed up in four words. The first is think. Think about the values you wish to live your life by. The second is believe. Believe in yourself based on the thinking you've done about the values you're going to live your life by. The third is dream. Dream about the things that can be, based on your belief in yourself and the values you're going to live by. The last is dare. Dare to make your dreams become reality, based on your belief in yourself and your values.& And with that, Walter E. Disney said to the little boy, &Think, Believe, Dream, and Dare.& 单词,词组解释. 1.a wishing well---许愿井 2. sum up----慨栝 3. approach---靠近,接近 回答者:maryswallow - 状元 十四级 2-15 08:56The Dog And The Shadow 狗和它的影子 A DOG, crossing a bridge over a stream with a piece of flesh in his mouth, saw his own shadow in the water, and took it for that of another Dog, with a piece of meat double his own in size. He therefore let go his own, and fiercely attacked the other Dog, to get his larger piece from him. He thus lost both: that which he grasped at in the water, bec and his own, because the stream swept it away. 一条狗嘴里叼块肉,来到一座桥上.它看见水里有自己的影子, 以为是另一条嘴里也叼着一块比自己那块肉大一倍的狗.它忙丢下自己嘴里的那块肉,猛力地攻击水里的狗.试图去抢它的肉.结果,它两块肉都得不到. 因为那只是一个影子,它自己的影子而已.真正的肉已
I took my school report and came back home cautiously only to find mother wasn't at home. She went to my aunt's and wou!d come back in the evcning. I knew that fi'om a note on the table. I was still a little bit frightened as if mother would come back suddenly. Seeing the low marks on the school report and remcmbering mother's cold face, I almost trembled with fear. lf mother know I got so low marks oa the subjects, especially English, she would tear all my cartoon books which are my fovourite. I have been treating them as my own life for a long time. But mother always thought cartoon diverted my attention from study and had a bad effect on me. Frankly speaking, I had realized it. Mother hated those books. She had warned me if I got low marks once more she would get rid of them. I Still wanted to keep those books even if I would mever touch them from then on. What should I do? I knew that any persuation was in vain. I would prevent mother from doing that. A good idea stroke me. I gathered all the books and put them in a box. Then, I hid the box under my bed. Having done it carefully, I had a breathing spell. Opening the English book, I sat at the desk and began to read. It was really the time that I learned English carefully, I thought.
New Year's Celebrations in America
On New Year's Eve, Americans stay up late to celebrate the arrival of another January.
Most American spend the final hours of the old year and the first hours of the new year drinking and having meals with their friends at home or in restaurants . New Year's Day has traditionally been the occasion for starting new programs and giving up bad habits. People talk about &turning over a new leaf.& Americans often promise themselves and their families to improve their behavior, give up smoking or control their temper.
Chinese Americans in the United States still celebrate Chinese New Year's holiday, which we call Spring Festival according to China's lunar calendar. The Chinese New Year lasts 15 days. During those days, people wear most beautiful clothes, prepare delicious food, and visit friends and relatives. They also like exchanging baskets of fruit and other giftstraditionally传统地 behavior 行为 lunar 月亮的,农历的 exchange 交换have been the occasion for doing&已经成为做......的契机&. turn over&翻转” which we call Spring Festival非限定性定语从句由于匆忙可能写错了.
参考资料:
方洲新概念 英语获奖作文 分类大全
Can Money Buy Happiness?
Can money buy happiness? Different people have different opinions. Some think yes, while others hold the opposite.
It is true that with enough money one can buy all the things one wants, and live a life of comfort and security. However, it is equally true that lack of money causes great distress. It is a common view that &money is the root of all evil.& The pursuit of money drives many people to cheat and steal. In some places there is nothing that cannot be bought with money, resulting in corrupt societies where everybody is miserable.
So, money does not necessarily mean happiness. It all depends on how it is used. If we make honest and sensible use of money, it can be a stepping-stone to happiness l Although money cannot buy happiness, it can make happiness possible if it is employed sensibly
---WAIT FOR THE RABBIT
In a field, the whether got hot, the grass were dry, they must died it the human didn’t give them water. Here, there was a very poor farmer, he didn’t have enough food and money, and so, he also hadn’t get water to let the grass come alive. He was so sad, he didn’t know how he doing.One day, the sun like fire, the farmer didn’t stop the fan, some huge sweats on his face, he stayed under the tree, and he was so tired, candied went to the dream…He imagined: he became a millionaire, although he helped lots of people, but he was very selfish, he just give people a dollar, one day, people told him, “You are a bad man!” then, the fight began…“O, it was a bad dream just now!” he got up, and said:”I hope the surprise happen to me!” he looked around and around. Suddenly, he shocked. A rabbit, a died rabbit. It rammed the tree, “Oh, my god, thank you so much, I can have meal about two days.” From that on, he believed, he discovered the died rabbit again! That’s unbelievable! That was flimflam! Every afternoon, he stayed under the tree, when he got up, there were nothing around him.So: Surprise will happen to you, but maybe is only one, you can’t always be lucky. You will do your work, don’t have that: the farmer’s opinion, NEVER, EVERYBODY!
WANG ( 嘻哈小天王潘玮柏)
He was born in West Virginia ,United Staes.
他出生在美国西弗吉尼亚。
Due to speaking to his parents in Chese at home ,he did not know English at all.
因为在家里和父母是用中文交流的,因此他一点英语也不懂。 On his first day in kindergarten in America, he made a
他第一天去上美国的幼儿园就很搞笑!~ Whatever others talked about ,he could not understand at all.
他不明白别人在说什么!~
......如果想要下段请加QQ!~2月18号以前(因本人有事,不能发全稿,非常抱歉!~)
读完这片文章的话,一定会认为玮柏很Q的!~
参考资料:
放弃天堂的导盲犬一天,一个盲人带着他的导盲犬过街时,一辆大卡车失去控制,直冲过来,盲人当场被撞死,他的导盲犬为了守卫主人,也一起惨死在车轮底下。 One day, when a blind man and his dog crossed the road. A truck loses the control, direct impact the man and the dog. The blind man was died at once. The dog in order to guard the master, also together dies under the wheel.主人和狗一起到了天堂门前。
The master and the dog arrived in front of the heaven gate together.一个天使拦住他俩,为难地说:“对不起,现在天堂只剩下一个名额,你们两个中必须有一个去地狱。”
One angel head off the blind man and the dog, said vexatious:” Sorry, now the heaven only is left over one quota of people. In your two must have one goes to the hell.”主人一听,连忙问:“我的狗又不知道什么是天堂,什么是地狱,能不能让我来决定谁去天堂呢?” The master asks hastily:” My dog does not know what the heaven is, what the hell is. Can let me decide who goes to the heaven?&天使鄙视地看了这个主人一眼,皱起了眉头,她想了想,说:“很抱歉,先生,每一个灵魂都是平等的,你们要通过比赛决定由谁上天堂。”
“Sorry, sir. Each soul all is equal, you have to lets the competition decide who can goes to the heaven!”主人失望地问:“哦,什么比赛呢?” “Oh, what compete?”天使说:“这个比赛很简单,就是赛跑,从这里跑到天堂的大门,谁先到达目的地,谁就可以上天堂。不过,你也别担心,因为你已经死了,所以不再是瞎子,而且灵魂的速度跟肉体无关,越单纯善良的人速度越快。”主人想了想,同意了。
“This competition is very simple, is the race. Runs from here to the heaven front door, who first arrives the destination, who may go to the heaven. But, you do not have to worry, because you already died, therefore you are not a blind person. Moreover soul speed with human body irrelevant, a purer good person fast goes past quickly.&天使让主人和狗准备好,就宣布赛跑开始。她满心以为主人为了进天堂,会拼命往前奔,谁知道主人一点也不忙,慢吞吞地往前走着。
更令天使吃惊的是,那条导盲犬也没有奔跑,它配合着主人的步调在旁边慢慢跟着,一步都不肯离开主人。天使恍然大悟:原来,多年来这条导盲犬已经养成了习惯,永远跟着主人行动,在主人的前方守护着他。可恶的主人,正是利用了这一点,才胸有成竹,稳操胜券,他只要在天堂门口叫他的狗停下,就能轻轻松松赢得比赛。
天使看着这条忠心耿耿的狗,心里很难过,她大声对狗说:“你已经为主人献出了生命,现在,你这个主人不再是瞎子,你也不用领着他走路了,你快跑进天堂吧!”
“You already sacrificed the life for your master, your master is not the blind person now, you has not refers the road to him, quickly run into the heaven!”可是,无论是主人还是他的狗,都像是没有听到天使的话一样,仍然慢吞吞地地往前走,好像在街上散步似的。
果然,离终点还有几步的时候,主人发出一声口令,狗听话地坐下了,天使用鄙视的眼神看着主人。
这时,主人笑了,他扭过头对天使说:“我终于把我的狗送到天堂了,我最担心的就是它根本不想上天堂,只想跟我在一起......所以我才想帮它决定,请你照顾好它”
天使愣住了。
主人留恋地看着自己的狗,又说:“ 能够用比赛的方式决定真是太好了,只要我再让它往前走几步,它就可以上天堂了。不过它陪伴了我那么多年,这是我第一次可以用自己的眼睛看着它,所以我忍不住想要慢慢地走,多看它一会儿。如果可以话,我真希望永远看着它走下去。不过天堂到了,那才是它该去的地方,请你照顾好它。”
说完这些话,主人向狗发出了前进的命令,就在狗到达终点的一刹那,主人像一片羽毛似的落向了地狱的方向。他的狗见了,急忙掉转头,追着主人狂奔。满心懊悔的天使张开翅膀追过去,想要抓住导盲犬,不过那是世界上最纯洁善良的灵魂,速度远比天堂所有的天使都快。
所以导盲犬又跟主人在一起了,即使是在地狱,导盲犬也永远守护着它的主人。
天使久久地站在那里,喃喃说道:“我一开始就错了,这两个灵魂是一体的,他们不能分开......”说明:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 will是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信