求一首歌英文歌

求一首英文歌_百度知道
求一首英文歌
歌里反复吟唱着:take my eyes of you
提问者采纳
不知道是不是 Damien Rice 的 The blower’s daughter歌词是这样的: and so it isjust like you said it would belife goes easy on memost of the time ...展开全文不知道是不是 Damien Rice 的 The blower’s daughter歌词是这样的: and so it isjust like you said it would belife goes easy on memost of the timeand so it isthe shorter storyno love, no gloryno hero in her skyi can't take my eyes off youi can't take my eyes off youi can't take my eyes off youi can't take my eyes off youi can't take my eyes off youi can't take my eyes...and so it isjust like you said it should bewe'll both forget the breezemost of the timeand so it isthe colder waterthe blower's daughterthe pupil in deniali can't take my eyes off youi can't take my eyes off youi can't take my eyes off youi can't take my eyes off youi can't take my eyes off youi can't take my eyes...did i say that i loathe you?did i say that i want toleave it all behind?i can't take my mind off youi can't take my mind off youi can't take my mind off youi can't take my mind off youi can't take my mind off youi can't take my mind...my mind...my mind...'til i find somebody new歌曲地址:收起
提问者评价
谢谢~~~我终于找到它了···
网友推荐的推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐
197846人推荐
181142人推荐
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
《I can't take my eyes off of you 》《I can't take my eyes off of you 》《I can't take my eyes off of you 》
有可能是一堆...很多人都唱过can't take my eyes off you
很多人唱过,不好确定你听的哪个,可以再听一下
英文歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲
有一首歌,在中间有唱着 AN NI JU AN NI JU。谁知道的请告诉我。
AN NI JU AN NI JU 是连续唱两句的。这首英文歌应该是出现的。
提问者采纳
AN NI JU AN NI JU用英语应该是I need you,但是提示太少,还是不知是哪首歌 是Celine Dion的 when i need you吗--------------是这首吗?歌曲:i need you歌手:alicia keys 专辑:as i am
...展开全文AN NI JU AN NI JU用英语应该是I need you,但是提示太少,还是不知是哪首歌 是Celine Dion的 when i need you吗--------------是这首吗?歌曲:i need you歌手:alicia keys 专辑:as i am [ti:i need you][ar:alicia keys][al:as i am ][by:活在当下]alicia keys - i need younah nah nah nah nah no... no nonah nah nah nah nah no... no nothe sand loves whenthe waves comethe sky can't waitfor the light of the sunso how could you look me in my eyeand not see what, what i feel inside?tell me how could you doubt the fact that i,i love you... i love youdon't you ever, think like thatdon't you ever, never do thatthere will never be two things that go together betterthan you and menorth needs southeast needs westand no needsyes yes yesup needs downlife needs deathand no needsyes yes yesi need youi need youi need youi need youso how could you look me in my eyeand not see what, what i feel inside?tell me how could you doubt the fact that i,i love you... i love youdon't you ever, think like thatdon't you ever, never do thatthere will never be two things that go together betterthan you and menorth needs southeast needs westand no needsyes yes yesup needs downlife needs deathand no needsyes yes yesi need you ...oh baby...i need you ...everyday...i need youi need youlike the desert needs the rainlike joy needs painhey hey heyhey hey heyhey hey heyLRC歌词来自:收起
网友推荐的经典英文歌曲推荐
480567人推荐
409922人推荐
375761人推荐
327019人推荐
282823人推荐
263206人推荐
257383人推荐
255689人推荐
248038人推荐
227009人推荐
196821人推荐
180322人推荐
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
你是一只猪猪
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌。。。_百度知道
求一首英文歌。。。
听到一首英文歌,只有一小段,请帮我看看歌名是什么?All alone I watch the quite rain,wonder if it's gonna snow again.Slient night,holy night.I was praying you'd be here with me,but christmas eve is't what it used to be.Slient night,holy night.能提供下载地址就再好不过了。。。
是一首比较快的歌,和圣诞有关的。。。自己找到的,christmas eve(圣诞夜)杨坤
提问者采纳
歌名《Slient Night》推荐billy gilman的版本:歌词:[ti:Silent Night][ar:Billy Gilman][al:Classic Christmas][by:Van] ...展开全文歌名《Slient Night》推荐billy gilman的版本:歌词:[ti:Silent Night][ar:Billy Gilman][al:Classic Christmas][by:Van][offset:500][00:00.00]Billy Gilman - Silent Night[00:07.10][00:09.10]Silent night, holy night[00:17.35]All is calm, all is bright[00:25.69]Round yon virgin mother and child[00:33.95]Holy infant so tender and mild[00:42.15]Sleep in heavenly peace[00:50.47]Sleep in heavenly peace[00:57.48][01:02.85]Silent night, holy night[01:11.22]Son of God, love's pure light[01:19.50]Radiant beams from thy holy face[01:27.80]With the dawn of redeeming grace[01:36.06]Christ, the Savior is born[01:47.07]Christ, the Savior is born[01:54.51][01:55.61]Christ, the Savior is born[02:15.20][02:16.95]收起
提问者评价
不是答案,但详细
网友推荐的推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐
197846人推荐
181142人推荐
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
!E1D51C9DD8D68EC1!554你上这网页看看。好多我看的头疼
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的歌名_百度知道
提问者采纳
这个我知道嘿嘿是很好听的,我的p3里就有是《公主日记1》里面,那群学生在海滩上玩的时候的音乐歌名是《Stupid cupid》歌手Mandy Moore演唱的。另附歌词(希望你可以采纳我的意见哦,很好听的歌曲)Stupid Cupid You're a real mean guy
笨蛋丘比特
I'd like to clip your wings So you can't fly
我想夹住你的翅膀 让你不能飞翔
I am in love and it's a crying shame
我坠入爱河 真害羞啊
And I know that you're the one to blame
我知道你是唯一一个应该责备的人
Hey hey Set me free
嘿!让我自由!
Stupid Cupid Stop picking on me
笨蛋丘比特!不要再选择我!
I can't do my homework And I can't think straight
我无法完成我的作业!我思想不再纯洁
I meet him every morning At 'bout half-past eight
我每早八点半都遇见他
I'm acting like a lovesick fool
我表现的像一个受爱情折磨的傻子
You've even got me carrying his books to school
你甚至使我帮他拿书去学校
Hey hey Set me free
嘿!让我自由!
Stupid Cupid Stop picking on me
傻瓜丘比特!不要再选择我!
You mixed me up for good Right from the very start
你从一开始就就搅乱了我
Hey, go play Robin Hood With somebody else's heart
嘿!去和其他人玩心灵感应的游戏!
You got me jumping like a crazy clown
你让我变成了不停跳跃的疯狂小丑
And I don't feature what your puttin' down
我不在乎你又留下了什么
Well since I kissed his loving lips of wine
自从我吻了他酒后充满爱意的嘴唇
The thing that bothers me is That I like it fine
我喜欢那种感觉
Hey heySet me free
嘿嘿!让我自由
Stupid CupidStop picking on me
笨蛋丘比特不要再选择我了
You got me jumping like a crazy clown
你让我像不停跳跃的小丑其实歌曲的内涵就是丘比特的爱神之箭射错了对象,呵呵,歌词有点复杂。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
stupid cubid
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌_百度知道
求一首英文歌
我以前在MOP里看过,就是这个女的劈腿,把这个男的甩了,之后这男得写了这么一首歌给这个女的,这歌内容就大概就是希望这女的怎么怎么样,反正都不是些好事,
提问者采纳
把前女友诅咒的太狠了.. pray for you英文歌词:I haven't been to church since I don't remember whenThings were going great til they fell apart again
...展开全文把前女友诅咒的太狠了.. pray for you英文歌词:I haven't been to church since I don't remember whenThings were going great til they fell apart again So I listened to the preacher as he told me what to doHe said you can't go hatin' others who have done wrong to youSometimes we get angry but we must not condemnLet the good Lord do his job, you just pray for them I pray your brakes go out runnin' down a hillI pray a flower pot falls from a window sillAnd knocks you in the head like I'd like toI pray your birthday comes and nobody callsI pray you're flyin' high when your engine stallsI pray all your dreams never come trueJust know wherever you are, honey, I pray for youI'm really glad I found my way to churchCause I'm already feelin' better and I thank God for the wordsYeah, I'm gonna take the high road and do what the preacher told me to doYou keep messin' up, and I'll keep prayin' for youI pray your tire goes out at 110I pray you pass out drunk with your best friendAnd wake up with his and her tattoosI pray your brakes go out runnin' down a hillI pray a flower pot falls from a window sillAnd knocks you in the head like I'd like toI pray your birthday comes and nobody callsI pray you're flyin' high when your engine stallsI pray all your dreams never come trueJust know wherever you are, near or farIn your house or in your carWherever you are, honey, I pray for youI pray for you中文歌词:我已经许久没去教堂了在你劈腿前我过的都还不错所以我决定听牧师的箴言问他我该怎麼办他说:你不该对伤害你的人心怀恨意有时我们会怨天尤人但我们不该如此就让上帝解决,而你只需为她们祷告我祈祷你的轮胎爆胎并且滚下山丘我祈祷花瓶从窗台掉落就像我期望的那样击中你的头我祈祷没人在你生日那天打电话祝贺我祈祷你坐的飞机飞到高空时引擎熄火我祈祷你的梦想都会幻灭甜心,就是知道不论你在哪,我会为你祈祷我很高兴我找到上教堂的理由了因为我现在心情变好并且谢谢上帝的箴言我知道我将往前迈进并且做著当初牧师告诫我的话你继续搞砸自己的生活,我会继续为你祈祷我祈祷你的轮胎刚好在时速110时爆胎我祈祷你和你的死党喝昏了起来时发现背上有他和她的刺青我祈祷你的轮胎爆胎并且滚下山丘我祈祷花瓶从窗台掉落就像我期望的那样击中你的头我祈祷没人在你生日那天打电话祝贺我祈祷你坐的飞机飞到高空时引擎熄火我祈祷你的梦想都会幻灭甜心,就是知道不论你在哪,远或近在你家或是在你的车上甜心,无论你在哪,我会为你祈祷我会为你祈祷收起
提问者评价
网友推荐的推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐