其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文描述一个朋友用高一的水平去写!急!!!!_百度知道
英文描述一个朋友用高一的水平去写!急!!!!
第二段对其生活的背景描写,,第四段总结一下这个人,100词左右,第三段要说他生活环境和邻里相处的等等,第一段简单描述这个人,四段,,
提问者采纳
There are three people in her family,Her mother is an English,s a beautiful girl,she&#39,s not tall but very strong,she works in Mary’s school,She lives in Xu Zhou,s a good student,s a Shang Hai&#39,s name is Mary, she&#39,Her father is an engineer,She&#39,too,She is good at English and Maths and she does well in PE,but she isn&#39,Mary is only ten years old, and she has some long hairs,she&#39,her mother likes them,s girl,She swims faster than the some of the students in her class,,t a Xu Zhou&#39,s girl,he works at the Overseas Engineering Compny, everyone like her,She is a good football player,he likes seeing a play and going on an outing with my family,She has two big and black eyes ,But her father doesn’t like it,
Mary likes listening to music and making clothes,
Mary is a student of Wang Chang Primary School,My best friend&#39,
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁题目:假定你是李华,是校报的一名英文编辑。你校一名来自美国的交流学生MARY向你写信诉说她刚到中国时
题目:假定你是李华,是校报的一名英文编辑。你校一名来自美国的交流学生MARY向你写信诉说她刚到中国时
时,遇到了语言学习上的困难,而且由于自己缺乏自信,不愿于人交流,请你给封回信
不区分大小写匿名
Dear marry,& After reading your letter,I know that you worry about your life here at school.& Don't worry,Marry.It's common that when you com to a new country,you will be faced with a lot of challenges like language learning.I should say,we students here are really nice and helpful.Besides,you can ask your teachers for help when you meet with problems.They love their students,even those from abroad.& In my opinion,you should learn to be brave and try to communicate with your classmates.The closer you stay with them,the more they will understand you.your confidence will grow as you get to know them,and you'll certain find that you have many friends.& have a good time in China! Yours,Li Hua
&Dear Mary:
My name is Lee Hua , I am very glad to help you.I know that you were difficult getting used to be the school life in China,As a English editor,I give you some suggestions:
1: never be exhauseted in front of new classmates,they were looking forward your excellent performances.Got upset could not be a good empression.
2:be warm to your classmates,sometimes it give other a warm heart to get along with you.
3:Be active and helpful.
that's all ,hope I can help you.
your sincerly Lee Hua
等待您来回答
外语领域专家Sina Visitor System当前位置: &
求翻译:假如你是玛丽,你的朋友汤姆邀请你参加他在本周六晚上举行的生日聚会,但你不能参加,但你不能参加,请你用英语写一封信告诉他原因
信的要求⒈全家已安排出游⒉将让人带来礼物⒊祝福
英语作文一百多字是什么意思?
假如你是玛丽,你的朋友汤姆邀请你参加他在本周六晚上举行的生日聚会,但你不能参加,但你不能参加,请你用英语写一封信告诉他原因
信的要求⒈全家已安排出游⒉将让人带来礼物⒊祝福
英语作文一百多字
问题补充:
If you are Mary, Tom, your friends, invite you to participate in the birthday party held Saturday night, but you can not attend, but you can not attend, a letter telling him why a letter written in English ⒈ family has arranged trips ⒉ people bring gifts ⒊ blessing over one hundred words of English
If you are a Queen Mary, and your friends to invite you to join him in Tom this week at the birthday party 6 pm, but you can't attend, but you cannot participate, please write a letter in English you tell his reasons for the request letter from His family has arranged . . . will let people bring gif
If you are Mary, your friend Tom invites you to participate in him the birthday meeting which holds on this Saturday evening, but you cannot participate, but you cannot participate, ask you to use English to write a letter to tell him the reason Letter request⒈Entire family has arranged the travel⒉W
正在翻译,请等待...
However, I am sorry, our whole family will go for an outing this Saturday, can't go to participate in your birthday party. I have already let somebody carry the present for you, have hoped you are happy on birthday!
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 南海九段线 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信