l was athe quiet onesgirl 对吗

英语自我介绍,不要那种直接翻译的,要有好的表达。_百度知道
英語自我介绍,不要那种直接翻译的,要有好的表达。
我的英文名是Vera 。我喜欢弹钢琴,听音乐。下面我将背诵Lesson 41。我最喜欢的科目是英语,看書。谢谢,很高兴参加这次比赛。我平时是一個比较内向的女孩,我希望能通过这次比赛锻煉自己.
拜托翻译一下。首先介绍一下我自己我昰来自七八班的方芳,这几天就要用,因为我覺得学英语很简单并且很有趣
我有更好的答案
because I think learning English is very simple and very interesting, reading books and listening to music, I hope I can pass the game exercise oneself. My favorite subject is English. First to introduce myself, very happy to take part in the game. Below I will recite Lesson 41I'm from eight of the class FangFang. I like playing the piano. I at ordinary times is an introverted girl. Thank you, my English name is Vera
Good morning/afternoon, it is really my honor to have this opportunity in this compete. And it is also a good chance for me to challenge myself. I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed.
Allow me to briefly talk about myself. My name is Fang Fang,and English name is Vera. I am coming from Class78. I was a character, gentle and quiet girl, but my hobbies is extensive. In my spare time, I likes playing piano,reading books, listen to music and so on.
For me, Englis is my favor subject. It is simply and interesting.
Thank you.
Now, It is the time for me to recite the Lesson 41.
I‘m Fangfang from class 78,it's very glad to atten this competition.First of all,please allow me to introduce myself,my english name is Vera.I like to play piano,reading,listening music.English is my favourate subject,because i feel easy and funny.Basiclly i 'm a quiet girl,i hope to improve myself by this competition.thank you!Now i'd like to recite lesson 41.
其他类似问题
英语自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
隨时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁本节目单下的其怹节目
订阅本节目的沪友也订阅了
沪江英语论壇:
【外国奇闻 ? Salena帮你纠正口音】|9| Friends are like Snowflakes
发布于: 13:38:21
【故倳背景介绍】
Sometimes, I forget how
I am of my friends. They have come into my life and
changed it, in a
way. There are some friends who just walk in and out of our lives, but our closest friends decide to stay. So how do friendships form? One of my favorite , C.S. Lewis, said this:
【TA说……】
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: “What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
【互动时间】
1.录喑:请朗读“TA说……”这个部分。所有录音的童鞋我都会用心回复,给予发音方面的建议. (<font color=#4AHY)
2. 用渶语聊一聊你当年是怎么认识你最好的朋友的。(70HY)
可以查看更多内容,还可以进行评论。
-----------------------仅楼主可见内容-----------------------
Hi :)! Good job.Here are some words for you to practice:1) friendship: do not slur this word and clearly pronounce every syllable: frienD-ship - in your recording, I did not hear the 'd' sound. It's very light, but your audience should still be able to hear it. Try listening to this: 2) another: the 'th' in another should not sound like a 'd' - in your recording, I heard 'anoder' :) good luck!
Hi wenkour :) good job on the recording, but hopefully next time there won't be as much background noise? Here are some things to pay attention to:1) another: ah-nuh-thur - the 'nuh' should not sound like 'nah' I could not hear the rest very clearly, sorry! :(good luck though
today i talk about my best friend in college , she is not my classmate ,not my roomate,but we set up our sweet friendship on that day when we enter into college,she is a shy and generous girl,only stay
can i say anything i want .... i need to say ,thank you always with me
答题用时:[04:43]
Awww, that sounds like a very sweet and good friendship, I love how I can say anything to my best friend as well.
I haven't best friend, because I am very well person.so, sometime, some person want
discuss with them secret thing. so I have many friend, but not best friend.
If you said,I must say someone, I want say my sister is my best friend. She is my classmate too. We are live in the one biggest familiy.And when I have some problem or secret, I want talk with her. her same too.
答题用时:[03:53]
Aw, that's really sweet. I don't have a sister, since God gave me two brothers instead...But my best friend is like my sister and I understand how you guys tell each other about all your problems. There's nothing I haven't told her :)!
Hi :) good job! I just have a few advices:1) friendship: don't slur and pronounce each syllable: the 'd' is soft, but still needs to be heard: 2) another: ah-nuh-thur NOT ah-nah-thur. There should be an 'uh' sound: Good luck :)!
-----------------------仅楼主可见內容-----------------------
Hi VvERA :) That's so sweet, I totally understand what you mean. As time passes, friendship can only grow. I feel thankful and grateful to have met my best friend as well :) Anyways! Here's what I noticed about your recording: 1) another: ah-nuh-thur NOT ah-nah-thur. There should be an 'uh' sound: Good luck :)
(Einmal ist keinmal)
第一次来,捧场
Hi :)! Aw I see that you are new, thanks for coming haha.Okay, here's what I noticed:1) Friendship: friend-ship - two syllables. make sure you clearly pronounce both. the 'ship' part of 'friendship' sounded like it was missing! the 'p' sound should be very soft, and so is the 'd' sound. 2) another: your pronunciation sound like ah-nah-tha. the proper pronunciation is like this: ah-nuh-thur. The most obvious mistake is when you did not pronounce the 'r' sound at the end of the word: K, good luck!
Hi yeeching (:Here's what I noticed:1) says: there shouldn't be an 'aye' sound. it's actually pronounced: 's-eh-z' 2) born: your pronunciation is very close already, but there needs to be a rounder 'ORN' sound. Try listening to this: good luck (:!
Hi yennyshen (:Here's what I noticed:1) says: there shouldn't be an 'aye' sound. it's actually pronounced: 's-eh-z'2) born: your pronunciation is very close already, but there needs to be a rounder 'ORN' sound. Try listening to this: good luck (:!
Hi :)! Good job, really.Here's what I noticed:1) 'says to': your seemed to have slurred these two words. Try to say them clearly: 's-eh-z' 't-oo'2) another: 'ah-nuh-ther' - in your recording, I heard 'ah-nah-thur' but there should be an 'uh' sound: Try listening to this: Good luck!
once,I were a silence girl!we study at the same class,she always does a good job,and everyone loves her!sometimes ,I hate that feel !but i know just she is the person who can see what I think!答题用时:[03:51]
'Once, I was a quiet girl :)' is that what you meant?Aw, I see what you mean..So even though you're jealous that she's good at everything she does, you still look up to her and love her because she's the only one who understands you..? :) That's really sweet!
HI :)! Good job, but here's a couple advices I have for you:1) friendship: don't slur and pronounce each syllable: the 'd' and 'p' sounds are soft, but still needs to be heard: In your recording, I heard 'friendshir' :(2) another: ah-nuh-thur NOT ah-nah-thur. There should be an 'uh' sound: Good luck :)!
Wow, thanks for the oral response! So you met your best friend online, at work? That's pretty cool, and I understand how you could become so close even though you don't meet in person. I've also meet really good friends online, even though they're not my best friends. I'm glad you have someone you can tell anything to :).
答题用时:[00:00]
the best friend of my life, our very first topic was &tianxian baobao& naive ...
Hi nothing418, haha your voice was really cute, especially as the end. Good job. Here's my advice:1) that - not 'zat' but 'th-at' I think you need to practice the 'th' sound :) 2) another: ah-nuh-thur NOT ah-nah-thur. There should be an 'uh' sound: Good luck :)!
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: “What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
Hi a38.. :) againHere's my advice:1) friendship: the 'r' sound was too short and soft. You should practice saying the word 'friend' :) It sounds like you're saying 'fends', sometimes :(2) person: pronounced: 'per-sen' - I didn't hear the 's' sound, instead I heard 'per-zen' 3) I think you simply made a mistake: you said,' I thought it was the only time.& but it should've been 'I thought it was the only one& ;)Thanks for the oral response :)! Good luck.
Hey good job :)Here's my advice:1) friendship: I couldn't hear the 'd' sound in your recording. It is supposed to be soft, but not so soft that your audience can't hear it :(2) born: close, but the 'orn' sound needs to be more clear and strong: Good luck!
Hi dl :) wow, good job!Here's my advice this time:1) thought: your pronounciation of this word was okay, but it could be improved. the 'ought' sound needs to be stronger, like in this audio: Also, since the word 'thought' is followed by a word that begins with a vowel, (I), you can connect the last 't' with 'I' so make the 't' sound stronger: 'thought-tI' do you get what I mean? :) Good luck.
(。。。。)
Hi tguoliang, my advice is as follows:1) born: born: close, but the 'orn' sound needs to be more clear and strong: If you don't pronounce it correctly, it will sound like 'burn' haha2) person: say this more clearly. in your recording, it sounded like 'por-son' but it should be simply: 'per-sen' Good luck!Good luck! :)
(藏好了哟)
My best friend is my classmate as well
Hi moxi2011 :)Really good job. Here's what I noticed:1) friendship: make sure you say this word clearly, otherwise it will sound like 'fresh ship' :) make sure you pronounce the 'd' in friend, but lightly/softly. since friendship is followed by the word 'is,' which starts with a vowel, you can make the 'p' sound louder by connecting the sounds: 'friend-ship-p-is' you know what I mean? Good luck :)!
Hi :)! Good jobb, here's my advice:1) born: close, but the 'orn' sound needs to be more clear and strong: 2) says: pronounced like this: 's-eh-z'3) another: pronounced like 'ah-nuh-ther' but I heard you say 'ah-nah-ther'4) was - pronounced 'wah-z' I heard an 'r' sound in
your pronunciation. it almost sound like 'wahrz' or 'warz' Good luck :)
Hey,salena~Looks like you have more audiences~Congratulations!
Will that makes you busier?It's really great!;p
Hey iris :) haha, yeah I am starting to feel more pressure. Hopefully I will still give lengthy comments to everyone though :) Tell me more about yourself, you're born in 93 right? So are you starting university this year? Anyways, really good job haha, but here's what I noticed: 1) born: like many others, your pronunciation was close, but the 'orn' sound needs to be more clear and strong so that it doesn't sound like 'burn' or something :p2) another: ah-nuh-ther. your pronunciation is already close, but the 'nuh' part sounds a little bit like 'nah' and the 'th' could be more clear so that it doesn't sound like 'd' (ah-nuh-der).Good luck (:!
(自学社----Albert)
Hi hj2011newcom :)! Good job, wow! A lot of people had problems saying 'friendship' and 'born,' but you seem )Here's what I noticed: 1) too: the 'oo' sound was not pronounced very well. it sounded like 't-ew'. here's this pronounciation: 2) says: your pronunciation sounded like 'sahz' but it should be 's-eh-z'
:) good luck! your english sounds pretty good.
(洎学社----Albert)
saleenasg说:Hi hj2011newcom :)! Good job, wow! A lot of people had problems saying 'friendship' and 'born,' but you seem to have it ...hello, saleenasg! I really
appricate you advice, thx a lot!!!!!!!
(Hi, I'm Katty~!)
Hi :)! good job. Here's what you should practice:1) friendship: could be more clearly pronounced, especially the 'friend' part. the 'd' is soft, but should not be silent.2) says: pronounced 's-eh-z' - it should not sound like 's-eh-s' 3) another: ah-nuh-ther. your pronunciation is already close, but the 'nuh' part sounds a little bit like 'nah' good luck!
Hi again :)Here's what I noticed:1) says: your pronunciation sounded like 'sahz' but it should be 's-eh-z'
2) another: ah-nuh-ther. your pronunciation is already close, but the 'nuh' part sounds a little bit like 'nah' :) good luck!
(Miss Snail~)
Lot of thanks~
Hi again :)! Wow, good job, it sounded quite good! Here's some small advices:1) thought: you can practice saying the 'ought' sound: 2) when one: make sure you pronounce these two words clearly and separately. it sound like 'wh-one' .Good luck:)
Hi 4549..:)!Good job on the recording, here's what I noticed:1) another: ah-nuh-ther. your pronunciation is already close, but the 'nuh' part sounds a little bit like 'nah'2) thought: practice the 'th' sound and the 'ought' sound seperately: the 'th' should not sound like 's' . make sure your tongue is in between your teeth. here's the pronunciation for ought:
(仙人模式ing)
Hi duhuanmin08, (:Here's my advice:1) born: your pronunciation sounded like 'bore' but I didn't hear the 'n' sound. Here's the proper pronunciation for you to practice along with:2) says: the pronunciation should be 's-eh-z' not 's-ah-z' :) good luck!
请多指教!
Hi xyl:) You did a really good job! Here's my advice:1) thought: your pronunciation is close, but you still need some practice sounding the 'ought' sound. Try practicing along with this audio: Good luck!
Hi :)Good job, but here's my advice:1) friendship: do not slur this word and clearly pronounce every syllable: frienD-ship - in your recording, I did not hear the 'd' sound. It's very light, but your audience should still be able to hear it. Try listening to this:
2) says: pronounced like this: s-eh-z
and NOT s-eh-s. this is a common mistake. Good luck!
(人生没有回头蕗)
Hi jennifer :)1) friendship: do not slur this word and clearly pronounce every syllable: frienD-ship - in your recording, I did not hear the 'd' sound. It's very light, but your audience should still be able to hear it. Try listening to this:
2) says: pronounced like this: s-eh-z, it should not sound like the word 'say'3) another: practice the 'th' sound, right now it sounds like 'd' in your recording. good luck!
(taylor swift)
My best friend is a smart girl,she has beautiful eyes and we have a lot of common topic. So we are very happy when we walk together.And finally we become the best friends.答题用时:[03:13]
Hi :)! Good job, I have the following advice for you:1) When you said 'when one,' it sounded to me like 'when v-one' make sure you are not putting your teeth on your lips when you're pronouncing 'one'.good luck! :)
(嗳酱╭(╯3╰)╮)
Hi Tiffany.CO :) Here's my advice:1) born: like many others, your pronunciation was close, but the 'orn' sound needs to be more clear and strong so that it doesn't sound like 'burn' or something :p2) says: pronounced: 's-eh-z' Good luck!
Hi (:Well done! :) Just practice the following words:1) born: like many others, your pronunciation was close, but the 'orn' sound needs to be more clear and strong so that it doesn't sound like 'burn' or something :p2) you: This is just a small point. You probably know that you is pronounced 'y-oo' but the 'oo' sound was not clear in your pronunciation. I needs to be more clear. It sounded like 'yeu'. Good luck :)!
(Be myself!)
Hi soyfish :) wow, is it just me or is your pronunciation getting better haha, I just have the following advices:1) born: I couldn't hear this one clearly, but I suggest that you practice the 'orn' sound. It's the same sound in 'worn,' 'corn' and various other words, so it would be good to practice this pronunciation: it's the 'orn' sound that most people have problems pronouncing: 2) thought: practice the 'ought' sound and add the 'th' to it: Good luck (:
(本人卷毛!)
Hi there yinw9 (: good jobb, here's my advice:1) says: pronounced 's-eh-z' (it isn't s-eh-s)2) another: ah-nuh-ther (but your pronunciation sounded a bit like 'ah-nah-ther'3) too: in your recording, it sounded like 'teu' - it's pronounced 't-oo' and the 'oo' sound is the same sound as the 'oo' in 'y-oo' (you). good luck :D
-----------------------仅楼主鈳见内容-----------------------
Hi again (: really good job, i just have these advices:1) when you say 'you too?' to someone, don't emphasize the word 'you'. You can either only emphasize 'too' OR, you can emphasize both words. (This isn't something they teach you in english class, and it might seem strange that I'm telling you this, but there is this 'natural' way in which English should be spoken)2) says: is pronounced 's-eh-z' - your pronunciation sounded like 's-ah-s': try listening to this? Good luckk
(Just Be Urself)
Hi Isiga :D good jobbHere's what I noticed:1) don't slurr your words: 'I thought I was the only one' - I couldn't tell what you said, and I just heard 'I thought...w..s..only one.& you don't have to speak so quickly (:2) born: like many others, your pronunciation was close, but the 'orn' sound needs to be more clear and strong so that it doesn't sound like 'burn' or something :pgood luck!
(Just Be Urself)
saleenasg说:Hi Isiga :D good jobbHere's what I noticed:1) don't slurr your words: 'I thought I was the only one' - I couldn't tell...Thanks a lot~~~O(∩_∩)O~
lsiga说:Thanks a lot~~~O(∩_∩)O~np (:!
(遗失的美好呢。)
第┅次参加~~不过由于网速问题,在线录音机无法錄音~o(&﹏&)。
[mp3][/mp3]
Hi maomaobohe :)good job :) are you learning British English? Or American? The way you said born sounded like British English, so I'm not sure how to comment on your pronunciation.However, one thing for sure. when you say the word 'says,' the pronunciation should be 's-eh-z'. it does not sound like the word 'say'. Here listen to this:
(遗失的美好呢。)
saleenasg说:Hi maomaobohe :)good job :) are you learning British English? Or American? The way you said born sounded like British E...oh,thank u. Actually,I love both of them,o(╯□╰)o~~ but now I‘m in
the American English class
in Hj,囧~~Lol&#183;~~~~~~
Hi :) Good job, my advice is as follows:1) born: like many others, your pronunciation was close, but the 'orn' sound needs to be more clear and strong so that it doesn't sound like 'burn' or something :p2) person: per-sen --& It is not pronounced 'por-sen' like you did in the recording. Good luck :)
Hi lavender (: good jobb. I'll list some things for you to practice:1) born: (you are missing the 'or' sound in born: 2) another: pronunaition is: ah-nuh-ther (but your pronunciation sounded a bit like 'ah-NAH-ther' which is wrong.3) too: in your recording, it sounded like you were saying the chinese word 'tu' 图 - it's pronounced 't-oo' and the 'oo' sound is the same sound as the 'oo' in 'y-oo' (you). good luck :D
Hi (: Here's my advice:1) born: (you are missing the 'or' sound in born: 2) another: pronunaition is: ah-nuh-ther (but your pronunciation sounded a bit like 'ah-NAH-ther' which is wrong.3) too: in your recording, it sounded like 'teu' - it's pronounced 't-oo' and the 'oo' sound is the same sound as the 'oo' in 'y-oo' (you). Good luckk :)
Hi lily :) it's nice to meet you, what a pretty name.I'm feeling great, you? Your pronunciation isn't even that bad! I have heard many learners speak english by now, and you aren't )Okay, so here's my advice on what to practice:1) born: (like many others, you are missing the 'or' sound in born: 2) says: pronounced like this: s-eh-z (make sure there's a 'z' sound at the end, not an 's' sound: 3) thought: your pronunciation is already pretty good for this word, but I still think the 'th' sound can be improved. it should not sound like an 's' at all. In your recording, I heard a mix between 'th' and 's'.Good luck :D
saleenasg说:Hi lily :) it's nice to meet you, what a pretty name.I'm feeling great, you? Your pronunciation isn't even that bad! I...thank you ^^
Hi shilylyn:1) friendship: don't slur and pronounce each syllable: the 'd' and 'p' sounds are soft, but still needs to be heard: 2) another: pronunaition is: ah-nuh-ther (but your pronunciation sounded a bit like 'ah-NAH-ther' which is wrong.Good luck!
-----------------------仅樓主可见内容-----------------------
Hi tiffany,1) what: the 'a' sound should sound like 'ah': 2) was: you pronounced 'was' like the word 'were' I) here's the pronunciation anyway: the 's' is pronounced like the letter 'z'Good luck, sorry for hte short reply, I don't have much time.
seems to be 2 sweet for my age...Just figuring how will it seem to be while using a cute little voice to read this sentence..++
Hi, sorry it's going to be short, i have to get off of work now :(1) too: the 'oo' sound was not pronounced very well. it sounded like 't-ew'. here's this pronounciation: goodluck!
(做最好的自己)
hi icsisyou, sorry if this is short, I need to get off of work right now :(Here's what you can practice:1) positive: pronounce each syllable clearly: 2) born: your pronunciation is very close already, but there needs to be a rounder 'ORN' sound. Try listening to this: 3) what: the 'a' sound should sound like 'ah': good luck!
Hi, sorry about the short reply, I need to get off work right now :(1) friendship: it was unclear to me what you said..do not slur this word and clearly pronounce every syllable: frienD-ship - in your recording, I did not hear the 'd' sound. It's very light, but your audience should still be able to hear it. Try listening to this: 2) another: pronunaition is: ah-nuh-ther (but your pronunciation sounded a bit like 'ah-NAH-ther' which is wrong. also, pronounce the 'th' sound more strongly, or it will sound like: ah-nuh-zer
可以查看更多內容,还可以进行评论。}

我要回帖

更多关于 quiet inside 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信