hello im thata 15 from philippines map..

HELLO GENTS its me and im back in town for the week i have anew number 541-220-4069 and im running my 100$ special allweek come and join me =) i love to ride and be rode come take lessons from the best rodeo around..are you tired of being ripped off i have great reviews and i know how to treat a man的翻译:你好转眼就是我和过来和我一起回在小镇的一周内有重新编号 541-220-4069 im 和 im 运行我 100$ 特别 allweek =) 我爱骑,骑到周围的最佳竞技以教训...您是否厌倦了被宰,我有很大的评语,我知道如何对待一男子 100 真正 =),我喜欢它的每一秒新号码 541-220-4069 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
HELLO GENTS its me and im back in town for the week i have anew number 541-220-4069 and im running my 100$ special allweek come and join me =) i love to ride and be rode come take lessons from the best rodeo around..are you tired of being ripped off i have great reviews and i know how to treat a man
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
您好男装我和IM本周在城里,我已重新541-220-4069和IM运行我的100元特殊allweek来加入我=)我爱骑和被骑来最好的牛圈周围的教训..是你被扯掉我有很大的评论累了,我知道如何对待一个人100雷亚尔=),我爱它的每一个新号码541-220-4069
你好转眼就是我和过来和我一起回在小镇的一周内有重新编号 541-220-4069 im 和 im 运行我 100$ 特别 allweek =) 我爱骑,骑到周围的最佳竞技以教训...您是否厌倦了被宰,我有很大的评语,我知道如何对待一男子 100 真正 =),我喜欢它的每一秒新号码 541-220-4069
你好绅士它我和im后面在镇为星期我重新有第541-220-4069,并且im跑我的100$特别allweek来加入我=) i爱到乘驾并且是乘坐了来临作为教训从最佳的圈地。您疲倦于是被偷窃我有巨大回顾的.are,并且我会对待一个人100真正=),并且我爱每秒钟它新的第541-220-4069
你好根茨其我和林早在城的一个星期我已重新 541-220 -4069数目和林经营我100$特殊allweek来参加我=)我爱,顺风车,骑着今后将采取最佳RodeoDrive的经验教训.INTO累不累的周边被扯掉我非常审查和我知道如何处理一名男子100真正=)和我爱每二的数目,新 541-220 -4069
你好转眼就是我和过来和我一起回在小镇的一周内有重新编号 541-220-4069 im 和 im 运行我 100$ 特别 allweek =) 我爱骑,骑到周围的最佳竞技以教训...您是否厌倦了被宰,我有很大的评语,我知道如何对待一男子 100 真正 =),我喜欢它的每一秒新号码 541-220-4069英语翻译一份e_mailHello!Im your pen pal from scotland.I am a girl My name is Rachael I am 12 years old I live in glasgow near the countryside which means from my bedroom window i can see all the sheep in the fields!i have attached a picture of me into this email so you can _百度作业帮
英语翻译一份e_mailHello!Im your pen pal from scotland.I am a girl My name is Rachael I am 12 years old I live in glasgow near the countryside which means from my bedroom window i can see all the sheep in the fields!i have attached a picture of me into this email so you can
一份e_mailHello!Im your pen pal from scotland.I am a girl My name is Rachael I am 12 years old I live in glasgow near the countryside which means from my bedroom window i can see all the sheep in the fields!i have attached a picture of me into this email so you can see what i look like I know what your name is ( Meng Yuan ) and i know how to say it to mrs li told me how to say it.she also taught me some chinese,its fun but its very hard to write chinese!from your pen pal Rachael xP.S my email address is rachael_ferguson@hotmail.co.uk
我是你来自苏格兰的笔友.我是一个女孩.我的名字是 Rachael.我今年12岁了.我住在格拉斯哥附近的一个乡村,也就说我从我的卧室就可以看到田野里面的山羊.我已经把我的一个照片粘贴到这封E-mail里面,你可以看到我长得什么样子.我知道你的名字是孟园,同时我也知道怎么读它,李小姐教我怎么读它.她也叫我很多汉字,写这些汉字非常有趣但是很难.你的笔友:Rachael另外我的E-mail是 rachael_ferguson@hotmail.co.uk
你好!我是你的笔友,来自苏格兰.我是一名女生,名叫Rachael,今年12岁,居住在glasgow城(地名)郊区,从我卧室的窗里可以看到田地里的羊群。这封邮件的附件里我放了一张我的照片以便你看到,就如同我知道你的名字(梦元)而且我还知道怎么念,李女士告诉了我该如何念你的名字。她还教了我一些中文,我觉得很有趣但是中文真的太难写了!信件来自你的笔友:Rachael x PS:我的邮...
你好!我是您的笔友从苏格兰。我是我的名字是Rachael 我12岁。我住在格拉斯哥在乡下附近,意味从我的卧室窗口我能看所有绵羊在领域的女孩! 我附有了图片的我入这电子邮件因此您能看什么我看如我知道是什么您的名字(Meng 元) 并且我会说它对li 夫人告诉我怎么说它她并且教我一些汉语, 它的乐趣但它非常坚硬写中文! 从您的笔友Rachael x P.S 我的电子邮件是racha...“My Summer Holidays Hello. Im Li Lei. Im 13 years old. Im from Shaoxing. I like___________(周一)best because we have art. I l”阅读答案_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
“My Summer Holidays Hello. Im Li Lei. Im 13 years old. Im from Shaoxing. I like___________(周一)best because we have art. I l”阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
“My Summer Holidays Hello. Im Li Lei. Im 13 years old. Im from Shaoxing. I like___________(周一)best because we have art. I l”阅读答案
文章来源:
更新时间:
阅读短文,根据提示写单词。
                  My Summer Holidays&&&&&& Hello. I'm Li Lei. I'm 13 years old. I'm from Shaoxing. I like___________&(周一)&best because we have art. I like&___________&pictures (画画). And my favourite&___________ is summer because we have summer holidays. In the summer holiday I often have art lessons, ___________ to music and swim&___________ my&friends. Sometimes I take trips.&&&&&& In the 2008 summer holiday, I&___________&to Beijing. I watched the 2008 Olympic Games. It was great. First I visited Water Cube. There I saw many sports stars. I&___________ many pictures. Then I visited Bird'sNest. It was very very big.&&&&&&This summer holiday, I'm going to Shanghai. I'm going to ___________&(吃) good food and visit the 2010 Expo.
阅读答案:
Mondays, drawing, season, listen, with, went, took, eat
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)“ Hello! My name is Amy. Im from America. Now I am in China with my parents. I have breakfast at home. I eat some bread, an egg and a hot dog.”阅读答案_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
“ Hello! My name is Amy. Im from America. Now I am in China with my parents. I have breakfast at home. I eat some bread, an egg and a hot dog.”阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
“ Hello! My name is Amy. Im from America. Now I am in China with my parents. I have breakfast at home. I eat some bread, an egg and a hot dog.”阅读答案
文章来源:
更新时间:
读短文,填表。
&&&&& Hello! My name is Amy. I'm from America. Now I am in China with my parents. I have breakfast at home. I eat some bread, an egg and a hot dog. I have lunch at school. I eat rice, fish and green beans. I have supper at restaurant. I eat mutton, tofu and cabbage.
&&&&&&&&&& Food&&&&&&&&&&
Place (地点)
阅读答案:
&&&&&&&&&& Food&&&&&&&&&&
Place (地点)
&some bread, an egg, a hot dog
&rice, fish, green beans
at school&
mutton, tofu, cabbage
at restaurant
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读: