英语问题:in somethe lost riverss, the water is so dirty that i

英语作文快快快_百度知道
英语作文快快快
类似新概念2第3课写一件什么毁了我的假期的一篇英语作文
提问者采纳
We shouldn’t kill wild animals . They want to visit many interesting places in China. Water in the river is quite dirty. If everyone tries his best to do something useful for our school. I read aloud early in the morning. The Internet makes my life more interesting and colorful and it has a wide effect on my study and daily life. It helps us to do with all kinds of information and we get knowledge from it、Great changes in my hometownMore than twenty years ago. They keep throwing rubbish into the rivers or lakes , cars, especially for young people to play computer games. We can learn much knowledge on different subjects. We are both in the same class, math一, I do my homework carefully . If we keep on working hard at English , not all of people understand this. It can also help a lot with our study. Whenever we see litter on the ground . Thanks to the government’s efforts . It&#39. More than three quarters of the information on the Internet is in English.
We shouldn’t leave rubbish everywhere and spit in public places .六. They are very busy. But how to learn it well , English has become an international language. He is always ready to help others, I’m sure our school will be more beautiful , they influence the look of our school .二十一、How I learn EnglishHs one of the world&#39. I was quite worried at that time. Don’t draw on public walls . How happy I will be. My favorite sport is football. We should plant more trees and we should prevent those factories from pouring waste water into rivers. If everyone tries his best to protect the environment . His parents are both teachers. It has touched the lives of everyone、The importance of EnglishEnglish is the most widely spoken in the world、Pollution around usIn recent years our life is becoming better and better. We call it pocket computer, everyone. Everyone in our class likes him . I can read the latest news. I like English very much , and our life will be better and better .三. It’s very bad for our life, think in English we can learn it well . It’s bad for our eyes and health. What a nice place I live in . Now many people have air-conditioners and cars、Keep our school cleanWe are studying in this school. Most of them don’t know Chinese. When it is getting dark, we should learn to hear . The smallest computer is as big as a note-book. They have greatly changed our life.Let’s do our best to keep the water clean to save ourselves . It is really a bridge to so much knowledge . And we can listen to music or watch movies on the Internet.十. Without it, telephone. They had a hard life . More and more trees are being cut down、My best friendMy best friend is --- He is 15 years old, and New Zealand. We can live without food for many days, many people pollute lakes and rivers with waste water. It&#39. It&#39. There are so much sand on the earth (leaving only sand ) . It develops very quickly, the moon is bright in the sky. I was born in Fuzhou on December 15 . That&#39, in the class?We should plant more trees . We haven’t enough clean water to drink in cities. That’s all . There are 3 people in my family, but two or three days without water. He works very hard、I want to be an inventorTVs. I want to be an inventor in the future. We mustn’t pick the flowers or step on the grass in public. It’s very necessary and important to protect the environment well. Water is necessary for all plants. And we should prevent those factories from pouring waste water into rivers . To improve the environment means to qualify our life , so we must stop some people or some factories from wasting water or polluting water and help keep the water clean, I listen carefully .十七. my hometown is becoming more and more beautiful . English is widely spoken in the world and it is the most useful language around the world . I can be one of the guides. My math is very poor.Now I am one of the best students at English in my class、Make our world more beautiful . But our environment is becoming worse and worse, and made notes carefully, lakes and fields .七, chemistry. Animals and plants are our best friends , lakes and fields. Computer becomes more and more important in many ways. Let’s do our best to make the world beautiful. They want to invent some new things for the world.十九, and we should share the world with them .十四. I can see a lot of farms and birds, and we must protect forests because they are animals’ home , Great Britain. We must plant more trees and grass , I always read some English and magazines. We should spend enough time in practicing English . I like English best.九. The most important thing is that I am able to study all my lessons on the Internet, so he often helps do the housework at home. I am not afraid of remembering the new words because I master many good methods . The people didn’t have enough food to eat and wore old clothes. We love each other very much . If we can talk in English . The more beautiful the world is. If we make good use of the Internet. He gets on well with us .四. The air here is cleaner and fresher, fridges, old and poor town、I like sportsI feel that taking exercise is good for our health. It is not good to spit in public places, they can make the world greener . My hobbies are drawing and computer. I am going to learn English every day. I always preview and master the main idea of the lesson before class. There is less noise. Our life will become better and better. After class , too cook and to wash, we should pick it up and throw it into a dustbin . It’s spoken by most people in the USA, English、The importance of waterOf all the things we eat and drink. It’s our duty to keep our earth clean and tidy . We should keep the classroom clean and tidy. And we should do some cleaning often, speak loudly and write carefully and take notes if necessary , even people in faraway villages?十五, we will be able to be good at it one day . I’m studying at Yucai Middle School. How about you &#47. Every day we use water to drink. I can make much money、My country lifeI like to live in the countryside. There were few factories. I think if everyone tries his best to protect the environment. My father is a doctor, and get all kinds of information from it. Many people have their ideas and wishes、Introduce yourselfMy name is Li Lei . Roads are wide and clean . There are fewer cars. At the same time we should save as much water as possible.五, planes!八、ComputerComputer is a wonderful machine. It is my honor to talk with all of you about how to learn English well 、How I improved my EnglishWhen I began to learn English、How to learn English wellAs also very widely used as a foreign language in many other countries of the world. It is more popular than any other language in China , the happier lives we will have , we can’t do work better. We can collect waste paper or other waste things for recycling. Most of people were farmers. It is important to all living things. No matter where we live . In class . He is a little shorter than me but he is very strong, and get information as soon as possible. We often play football together and he plays it pretty well .English is so useful that we must learn it well . Some factories even pour waste water into the river.十二. I watch English movies and listen to English songs . Now I feel much better than before and I never feel tired when I am studying And I improve a lot in my lessons. I learn Chinese, they produce (give off ) waste gas. It’s Times English Post . Don’t draw pictures on the wall. We can go shopping without going out of our houses. Now I am a high school student, do some shopping, politics. I hope you work hard at English and make progress every day . However. Now let’s work hard at it and see who learns it faster and better in our class , Is why more and more people in China are interested in learning English.It’s our duty to protect our environment . If I had any question.十三, physics. After class I often go to play basketball with my friends. People can’t live without water? The best way is to use it all the time , usually makes people die,2000 . Every morning I read the English texts aloud and listened to the English tapes. He likes playing football very much at school, Inventions can bring fun and happiness to our life and make our daily life more convenient.Great changes have taken place in the past twenty years , after finishing my homework. I often felt tired when I was studying before. I can also download the information that I need and I can send e-mails and make telephone calls to my friends on the internet、Save the earthHow to protect the environment has become one of the biggest problems in the world 、I like the InternetThe Internet is playing an important part in our daily life. Thes most important languages as it is so widely used, Canada. I like the internet very much. At school . As a result, Is widely used for business between different countries. There is a river near it. We shouldn’t leave rubbish here and there.However. It&#39. It’s very quiet . I am one of them. It’s very useful. I will try my best to work hard at my lesson礌单百吠知杜打米s to make my dream come true、I want to be a tour guideI want to be a tour guide because Beijing will host the 2008 Olympic Games. I live in a small village. The people have found a lot of ways of making money . Don’t spit in public places . My mother is a teacher, so he often helps me with my math after class. There will be many people to come to China from all over the world. I often search the Internet for some information.十八; Will you have a try , speak. It’s our duty to take care of the nature around us , some of us work. Now there are many tall buildings , my hometown was just a small . Lots of trees are around my house. He is never late for school and he does well in all his lessons, I asked my English teacher or my classmates for help. Later I 1istened to the teacher attentively in class. What should we do to improve our environment . It can give us a lot fun. I have booked an Es a great invention in many years! So from now on .二. English is used by travellers and business people around the world. So please take exercise as often as possible , water is the most important, the world will become much more beautiful . They are very beautiful , too, computers and many other things are important inventions. It is our duty to keep it clean and tidy、Improve our environmentGood environment can make people feel happy. I’m very happy to live in a happy family、The InternetThe Internet is becoming more and more important to us. But now!Protecting the environment is becoming more and more important to humans . People can take buses or drive their own cars to go to work , I can learn a lot from it , many rivers and lakes have become so dirty that the water is no longer safe for people to drink . Now we are in danger. From this term I keep on running when I get up in the morning.十一. 十六. Plants will die without water.二十, Australia, too, it will be our best friends and help us a lot . Many people have cell phones and personal computers, such as in the library, study or play on the Internet for long time, and so on、WaterWater is very important for our life, read and write carefully . People’s living conditions have improved a lot , the world will become much more beautiful and our life will be better and better . In the evening. We often see factories pour waste into rivers or lakes.. I will try my best to make it come true, we should do something to keep our neighborhood clean and tidy
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Go over what is learnt regularly and finish doing our homework carefully, correct them at once and try not to make the same mistakes, watch English films and TVs moreLearning English just like learning any other language,keep a diary in English and attend English debbates and speech contests. What&#39. If we make mistakes, we should listen to the teacher and take notes carefully in class, we will learn English well. Listen to English radio programmes. Besides, we should look up new words in the dictionary before class and prepare each lesson carefully before class. I believe if we work hard and have good ways of learning English, is hard work 礌单百吠知杜打米so my first advice is to spend much time practicing using English every day, read English stories and newspapers
不是这个,我要的是写一件毁了我假期的事
holiday .I
loudly “my
play.”Later
coming . We
是毁了我的假期不是快乐的假期
This winter vacation I was enjoy myself very much 。Although I have a lot of homework to doI always play
basketball with my friends after finished
my homework 。I was happy in spring festival because my mother took
me to many interested places and I saw many things which I never seen before 。I also visited
my grandparents and
went to the park to see some beautiful flowers 。
This winter vacation I really happy 。
This winter vacation I was enjoy myself very much 。Although I have a lot of homework to doI always play basketball with my friends after finished my homework 。I was happy in spring festival because my mother took me to many interested places and I saw many things which I never seen before 。I also visited my grandparents and went to the park to see some beautiful flowers 。This winter vacation I really happy 。
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求英语作文 :提示“环境污染是当今世界上最大的问题,根据提示,请你用自己的话说说应该怎样保护我..._百度知道
急求英语作文 :提示“环境污染是当今世界上最大的问题,根据提示,请你用自己的话说说应该怎样保护我...
1跟据所给题目。要用到》1生命离不开水,请你用自己的话说说应尝弗观和攥古紧谱该怎样保护我们的水资源;2饮水在减少。注意;2词数不少于80;3水污染严重;4应该保护和再利用水:提示“环境污染是当今世界上最大的问题急求英语作文,根据提示,用英语写一篇短文
家快啊!先到的好评哦,急!急
我有更好的答案
Now more and more people have come to realize how serious this problem is. Fish die from the polluted water.  If the river water all over the country is polluted like this. As we all know. It means that the air, seasLast Sunday my father and I went fishing along a river. We are looking forward to seeing the clear sky, clean rivers and beautiful parks again. Our government is doing her best to take measures to fight against pollution.  I hope scientists can find ways to solve the serious problem. We expect that the water in every river will be made cleaner and cleaner before long.Today, environmental pollution does great harm to living things and human beings. It is said that strange diseases have appeared in some places because of pollution. It does harm not only to human beings but also to animals (It does harm to animals, rivers and land are polluted by waste or poisonous things. Beautiful parks are made dirty by plastic tins and bags。  We cannot have fresh air because many factories have the poisonous smoke sent into the air, as well as human beings.). We found the water so dirty that we could hardly catch fish in it, pollution has become a serious problem to us.  A lot of factories along the river always poured their waste water and rubbish straight into the river which made the river water polluted. In this way most of the fish in the river were killed, no living things will exist in the water
自己功课自己做,否则你永远没有进步先自己写好,放上网页,让别人替你修改 先到的好评哦! 依赖性强,无可救药
Last Sunday my father and I went fishing along a river. We found the water so dirty that we could hardly catch fish in it.  A lot of factories along the river always poured their waste water and rubbish straight into the river which made the river water polluted. In this way most of the fish in the river were killed.  If the river water all over the country is polluted like this, no living things will exist in the water. As we all know, environmental pollution does great harm to living things and human beings. Now more and more people have come to realize how serious this problem is. Our government is doing her best to take measures to fight against pollution. We expect that the water in every river will be made cleaner and cleaner before long.
Environment polution, one of the most serious problem in the world, has greatly affected our life in terms of water resources.On on hand,
it is universally acknowledged that no one can survive without clean water. Our body is consisted of up to 70 percent of water and the 3 quarters of the earth's surface is covered by it.The amount of drinking water, on the other hand, is decreasing at a staggering fast rate , thanks to the deforestation and desertification around the global as well as water waste in every aspect of life. What's worse, along with the surge of industrial factories and misuse of chemicals, water has been greatly polluted compared with ever.To conclude, without effective control on preserving and reclycling water resources, we human being should be the greatest victim of our own fault.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁         
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
初中英语作文:Water Pollution(水污染)
来源:  11:28:15 【】 
Water Pollution Withthedevelopmentofindustry,waterpollutionis becoming more serious now. The polluted water not only kills fish, it is also harmful to our health.Many people get s  && Water Pollution  && With& the& development& of& industry,& water& pollution& is becoming more serious now. The polluted water not only kills fish, it is also harmful to our health.& Many people get sick because they drink the polluted water. In some rivers the water is so dirty that they can even kill plants.  && We should fight against the pollution. We should stop using harmful things. I wish it is not a dream that in the near future we can have clean rivers again. 1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 18:50:14)?&&( 16:21:34)?&&( 16:21:01)?&&( 16:20:10)?&&( 11:32:26)?&&( 10:17:56)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
|     |
|     |
|     |
|     |
|     |
|     |