一首前奏好听的英文歌 I DO歌词Oh I'm think youI'm think youI' think you

寻找一首英文歌 歌词里有很多i want you_百度知道
寻找一首英文歌 歌词里有很多i want you
歌曲节奏很欢快,开始是一个女的在唱,大概能听到开始的几句:ooh~~ooh~i want you , ooh~~ooh~~oh~i want you. 后面听不到了
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
歌曲名叫《I Wanted You》基本资料:外文名称:I Wanted You发行时间:2009年 歌曲原唱:Ina Wroldsen 填
词:Ina Wroldsen 谱
曲:Ina Wroldsen歌词:Lately I've been thinking about what I can do最近我总在想我该怎么做I've been stressing to fall back in love with you压力让我难以继续去爱你I'm so sorry that I couldn't follow through抱歉我没有办法坚持到底But I can't go on this way. I've got to stop it baby但我不想继续这样下去 我必须让这一切停止 宝贝You've been wonderful in all that you can be你做什么都那么出色But it hurts when you say that you understand me但当你说懂我时却让我伤心So believe me. I, I am sorry, I, I am sorry, I, I所以 相信我 对不起 对不起I wanted you to be there when I fall我跌倒时要你陪在身边I wanted you to see me through it all我要你陪着我看尽万物I wanted you to be the one I loved我要你成为我唯一的爱I wanted you, I wanted you我需要你 我需要你I wanted you to hold me in my sleep我熟睡时要你将我搂紧I wanted you to show me what I need我要你了解我的所需I wanted you to know just how down deep我要你知道我的爱多深I wanted you, I wanted you我需要你 我需要你I've been pushing hard to open up the door我曾经艰难地打开门Trying to take us back to where we were before想和你一起回到过去But I'm done. I just can't do this anymore但是我选择了放弃,没有办法再这样下去'Cause we can't be mended, so let's stop pretending now因为我俩难以复合. 所以 就让彼此别再假装We've been walking around in circles for some time我们曾交集成一个圆And I think we should head for the finish line我想也应该到终点了So believe me. I, I am sorry, I, I am sorry, I, I所以 相信我 对不起 对不起I wanted you to be there when I fall我跌倒时要你陪在身边I wanted you to see me through it all我要你陪着我看尽万物I wanted you to be the one I loved我要你成为我唯一的爱I wanted you, I wanted you我需要你 我需要你I wanted you to hold me in my sleep我熟睡时要你将我搂紧I wanted you to show me what I need我要你了解我的所需I wanted you to know just how down deep我要你知道我的爱多深I wanted you, I wanted you我需要你 我需要你I, I... I'm so sorry baby亲爱的 对不起But I, I... I gotta pack up and leave但是 我..我将整装出发But I, I'll always remember how we came close但是 我..我将永远记得我俩如此接近... to being how I wanted to be以此来说明我I wanted you baby我曾那么需要你 宝贝I wanted you曾需要你..I wanted you to be there when I fall我跌倒时要你陪在身边I wanted you to see me through it all我要你陪着我看尽万物I wanted you to be the one I loved我要你成为我唯一的爱I wanted you, I wanted you我需要你 我需要你I wanted you to hold me in my sleep我熟睡时要你将我搂紧I wanted you to show me what I need我要你了解我的所需I wanted you to know just how down deep我要你知道我的爱多深I wanted you, I wanted you我需要你 我需要你
影视爱好者
Ina - I Wanted You
本回答被提问者采纳
你听到的是 Kelly clarkson 的 I want you
&i wanted you&-inalately i've been thinking about what i can doi've been stressing to fall back in love with youi'm so sorry that i couldn't follow throughbut i can't go on this way. i've got to stop it babeyou've been wonderful in all that you can bebut it hurts when you say that you understand meso believe me. i, i am sorry, i, i am sorry, i, ii wanted you to be there when i falli wanted you to see me through it alli wanted you to be the one i lovedi wanted you, i wanted youi wanted you to hold me in my sleepi wanted you to show me what i needi wanted you to know just how down deepi wanted you, i wanted youi've been pushing hard to open up the doortrying to take us back to where we were beforebut i'm done. i just can't do this anymore'cuz we can't be mended, so let's stop pretending nowwe've been walking around in circles for some timeand i think we should head for the finish lineso believe me. i, i am sorry, i, i am sorry, i, ii wanted you to be there when i falli wanted you to see me through it alli wanted you to be the one i lovedi wanted you, i wanted youi wanted you to hold me in my sleepi wanted you to show me what i needi wanted you to know just how down deepi wanted you, i wanted youi, i.. i'm so sorry babybut i, i.. i gotta pack up and leavebut i, i'll always remember how we came close..to being how i wanted to bei wanted you baby~~i wanted youi wanted you~i wanted you to be there when i falli wanted you to see me through it alli wanted you to be the one i lovedi wanted you, i wanted youi wanted you to hold me in my sleepi wanted you to show me what i needi wanted you to know just how down deepi wanted you, i wanted you,i want you~i wanted you! haaa!~~~~~`i wanted you!~~~wanted you!~
savage garden 的I want you?
你听到的其实是 I wanted you演唱者Ina英国伦敦人,是位网络创造歌手.很低调.网上很少她的资料.&i wanted you& 和 &Fall& 是她的火爆创作曲.歌词都是自己写的,很不错的歌词如下:Lately I've been thinking about what I can do I've been stressing to fall back in love with you I'm so sorry that I couldn't follow through But I can't go on this way. I've got to stop it babe You've been wonderful in all that you can be But it hurts when you say that you understand me So believe me. I, I am sorry, I, I am sorry, I, I I wanted you to be there when I fall I wanted you to see me through it all I wanted you to be the one I loved I wanted you, I wanted you I wanted you to hold me in my sleep I wanted you to show me what I need I wanted you to know just how down deep I wanted you, I wanted you I've been pushing hard to open up the door Trying to take us back to where we were before But I'm done. I just can't do this anymore 'Cuz we can't be mended, so let's stop pretending now We've been walking around in circles for some time And I think we should head for the finish line So believe me. I, I am sorry, I, I am sorry, I, I I wanted you to be there when I fall I wanted you to see me through it all I wanted you to be the one I loved I wanted you, I wanted you I wanted you to hold me in my sleep I wanted you to show me what I need I wanted you to know just how down deep I wanted you, I wanted you I, I.. I'm so sorry baby But I, I.. I gotta pack up and leave But I, I'll always remember how we came close ..to being how I wanted to be I wanted you baby I wanted you I wanted you to be there when I fall I wanted you to see me through it all I wanted you to be the one I loved I wanted you, I wanted you I wanted you to hold me in my sleep I wanted you to show me what I need I wanted you to know just how down deep I wanted you, I wanted you 听歌链接如下
链接:密码:1w4v《I Want You》loving caliber
其他4条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。在寻找一首英文歌.只记得歌词有句,I think of you .I think of you.是首慢歌.女的唱的._百度知道
在寻找一首英文歌.只记得歌词有句,I think of you .I think of you.是首慢歌.女的唱的.
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
atc的thinking of you 很好听的歌
曲名:I Think Of You (Japanese Version)歌手:TATA YOUNG专辑:Dhoom DhoomI Think Of You想起你 When I'm down and all alone When nothing seems to matter When I lose my hope When I'm sad and confused When it all gets turned around and 'round I can't seem to reach for solid ground When everything I've believed in seems untrue All I have to do Is think of you I think of you and it's gone Like you chase away the storm Making it all okay I think of you I think of you and I'm strong And I know I can go on It's like you set me free When life gets the best of me I just think of you Now I know what love means And whatever life may hold for me Through the fire Through the rain I believe Cause there's nothing I can't bear Knowing that you will be there If I fall I won't break Through it all I'll make it through Cause all I have to do And when I think I'm all alone I can't see the way to go Lost in the rain of my own tears To wash away the pain and fear For the good times and the bad times I just think of you Cause you know you get the best of me I just think of you
i think of you
tatayoung - i think of you
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。问:泰国的香米哪一种好啊?答:泰国香米主要出产于泰国东北部,尤其以黎逸府(Roi Et)、乌汶府(Ubon Ratchathani)、武里南府(Burirum)、四色菊、素辇府、益梭通府等地为多。泰国香稻只有...
问:跪求~不知道是泰国还是国的~部分女声唱OHMY MY_...答:跪求~不知道是泰国还是国的~部分女声唱OHMY MY可以第一时间收到“提问有新回答”“回答被采纳”“网友求助”的。您想在自己的上展示“知道”上的问答吗?来获取...
问:泰国sara泰国sara的没MV中的男主角和角是谁?MV是哪一部泰剧?答:我来泰国已经很多年了,至今仍在。????????在泰语意思就是不重要 mv翻译为没也没有错。泰语名为????? MP3...
问:求名声大震中那两个泰国选手唱的那首Mylove原唱答:mylove I'm holding on forever Reaching for a love That seems so far So I say a litter prayer No my dream will take me there Where the skies are blue to see you once again my love...
问:泰国泰国哪里最好玩答:好玩的话,要看你个人的喜好了。泰国的文化室文化,我个人觉得还是要关注一下,大皇宫和鼎鼎的四面佛都去参观一下吧;泰国的风景,山的话,清迈很...
问:寻找一首歌的名字泰国剧菜场的爱情中的歌歌词我们的事先放在一边等到佛节的时候再说佛节不是只有一次 守夏节不是只有...答:这首歌的名字:(Oh La NawMyLove)????????.MyLove:Bird ThongChai我有这首歌的,你需要的话留一下我可以发给你。这首歌的:...
问:什么泰国歌好听抒情的答:可以试下Calories Blah Blah的歌。
问:名声大震泰国演唱的mylove原唱是谁名声大震两位泰国唱的那首舞曲MYLOVE原唱是谁?答:蔡妍(国)
问:求泰国明星weir唱的歌曲越多越好要mp3格式的答:姓名:Sukollawat Kanaros译名:苏功拉瓦卡那洛 Sukollawat Kanarot生活图片()昵称:weir职业:/(有时)生日:15.4.1(泰粉提供)出生地:泰国...
问:ohmylove(Rnb)超好听泰国女唱的谁有MP3格式的连接答:酷狗里面有的,
问:现在去泰国跟团大概需要多少?这样换泰铢最划算?我打算1月份去泰国玩,那跟团大概是多少呢?要是不跟团的话怎样去比较划算?答:主要看团队的行程,几天,食宿的标准。一般4天3多元。跟团的话,机汽车比较便宜,团体打折。不跟团,自己买特价机,网上订旅馆,一般住2夜送...
问:有一首歌的歌词是 lovemylove my lonely valentine~请问歌名...答:my bloody valentine-Tata young不多说。直接手打上歌名!有木有?有木有?
问:求一首泰国歌 I'm fall inlove with you这歌在酷猪上可以找到,但是下不来,翻遍了整个网络都没得下,哪位高人帮帮忙吧...答:这里不是还有吗: .kupig/html/42/: m2.kupig:22/Im-fall-in-love-with-you.mp3完整版...
问:有首泰国歌曲前奏是唱:Oh,my,love.mylove在ST听到这歌曲,仔细听是泰文。然后不知道名字,在这里:...答:歌曲名字就是ohmylove泰国歌曲
09-0809-0609-0708-31
09-1809-1809-1809-18
◇本站云标签急求一首英文歌的歌名,谢谢!_百度知道
急求一首英文歌的歌名,谢谢!
是首英文歌曲,北京FM94.5最近经常播放。一男一女唱的,节奏感很强。男的主要是中间说唱部分,歌词好像有wait it,wait it……。女的是主唱,歌词好像有I‘m worse(沃西),……I’m
worse(沃西)……本人英文不太好,可能拼的不对,希望有知道这首歌的帮忙...
已经找到这首歌了,原来歌名是《Worth It》,Fifth Harmony唱的!
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadnessby darnassusKiss me hard before you goSummertime sadnessI just wanted you to knowThat baby' you the bestI got my red dress on tonightDancin' in the dark in the pale moonlightDone my hair up real big' beauty queen styleHigh heels off' I'm feelin' aliveOh my god' I feel it in the airTelephone wires aboveAre sizzlin' like a snareHoney I'm on fire' I feel it everywhereNothin' scares me anymore(One' two' three' four)Kiss me hard before you goSummertime sadnessI just wanted you to knowThat baby' you the bestI got that summertime' summertime sadnessSu-su-summertime' summertime sadnessGot that summertime' summertime sadnessI'm feelin' electric tonightCruisin' down the coast' goin' about 99Got my bad baby by my heavenly sideI know if I go' I'll die happy tonightOh my god' I feel it in the airTelephone wires aboveAre sizzlin' like a snareHoney I'm on fire' I feel it everywhereNothin' scares me anymore(One' two' three' four)Kiss me hard before you goSummertime sadnessI just wanted you to knowThat baby' you the bestI got that summertime' summertime sadnessSu-su-summertime' summertime sadnessGot that summertime' summertime sadnessThink I'll miss you foreverLike the stars miss the sun in the morning skyLater's better than neverEven if you're gone I'm gonna driveI got that summertime' summertime sadnessSu-su-summertime' summertime sadnessGot that summertime' summertime sadnessKiss me hard before you goSummertime sadnessI just wanted you to knowThat baby' you the bestI got that summertime' summertime sadnessSu-su-summertime' summertime sadnessGot that summertime' summertime sadness
采纳率:89%
来自团队:
sunshine friends
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力